Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701033 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:02:49 PM

Here is an idea on a new feature to improve profit switching performance and profit.  Would it be possible to add a setting that tells awesomeminer to only switch to a new algorithm/pool if the profit is x% higher than the current pool?  Sometimes it will switch to a new pool for a small gain in profit which causes downtime.
I'm planning to implement a feature for this.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:08:17 PM

Hi Patrike, is possible to create a rule to periodically change of mining pool (by specified time, not by profit) something like each 6 or 8 hours?  Could you please provide an example? Thanks
You can define a rule with a Time trigger that fires at 6 AM, with the action Miner Command -> Change Pool to YourPool#1
Then you define a second rule, with a Time trigger that fires at 2 PM, with the action Miner Command -> Change Pool to YourPool#2
Then a third...

Please make sure that all three rules are enabled once you added them.

Hey Patrike

I setup four rules 6 hours a part to switch pools and no pools switched after 6 hours, so i set it to switch every hour with two rules, it still didn't switch pools with GPU mining.
Haven't tired with ASIC miners yet i saw it's possible ...

Is there more i need on I might have turned off ? ...
Can you try to toubleshoot this by adding an action of the type Notification instead, so you see if the rule triggers correctly. The fact that many kinds of mining software doesn't have a good way to support pool switching, that could also be the issue. Awesome Miner tries to workaround that by reconfiguring the miner and restart it, but it could be something here I need to investigate more.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:09:31 PM

Can you please provide a screenshot of your Pool Properties dialog in Awesome Miner as well? (You can blank out sensitive parts like your e-mail and wallet address)
Here it is:
Thanks
Can you try to leave the worker name field empty?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:18:42 PM

I'm trying to get statistics on SMART but it doesn't seem to work.

Awesome Miner seems to have SmartCash as SHA-3 algo and is for some reason using very different stats than whattomine. I've added SMART as a new coin under "Coins & Profit > Statistics" and added its json URL but it doesn't work (have changed update interval to 2 minutes).

Other coins I've added the same way works great. But not SMART. Any ideas?
I don't think Awesome Miner has this coin built-in at all. Also, please note that you have both "SmartCash SMART (SHA3/Keccak)" and another coin called "Smartcoin SMC (X11)" listed on WhatToMine:
https://whattomine.com/coins/197-smart-keccak
https://whattomine.com/coins/159-smc-x11

Is it "SmartCach SMART (SHA3/Keccak)" you want to use but get incorrect stats for?

acyclovir

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:19:18 PM

Hi Patrike, is possible to create a rule to periodically change of mining pool (by specified time, not by profit) something like each 6 or 8 hours?  Could you please provide an example? Thanks
You can define a rule with a Time trigger that fires at 6 AM, with the action Miner Command -> Change Pool to YourPool#1
Then you define a second rule, with a Time trigger that fires at 2 PM, with the action Miner Command -> Change Pool to YourPool#2
Then a third...

Please make sure that all three rules are enabled once you added them.

Hey Patrike

I setup four rules 6 hours a part to switch pools and no pools switched after 6 hours, so i set it to switch every hour with two rules, it still didn't switch pools with GPU mining.
Haven't tired with ASIC miners yet i saw it's possible ...

Is there more i need on I might have turned off ? ...

I have tried with AntMiners, works like a charm.

Patrike is possible to add mining-dutch.nl Pool to AW?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 06:21:16 PM

Hello guys, need help to config my pools . I did everything from the WEB but still not working Sad
I'm trying to set up pool for PIRL and there is some more commands in command line witch i'm not sure where to write it .
esm 0 -mode 1 -ethi -16384 -erate 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1 -- like this
In pool properties there is Claymore pool settings, so in the settings i put ESM ->  value 0 and same for other options but it's not working Sad
On Advanced there is option ADD pool specific command line , so i just copied this line -esm 0 -mode 1 -ethi -16384 -erate 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1 and add it there - NOT working . I know it's should work , just don't know how to config it
and same story with coin balance ... What Block explorer API URL i shoud post for ethermine.org like examp?
Any advise will be helpful
Can you use the Diagnostics button in the toolbar to verify if any of these commands are sent correctly to the Claymore mining software?

Ethermine is a mining pool and will not work with the Wallet Balance feature in Awesome Miner. I will add support for pool balance feature in the future.

nu1mlock

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:33:03 PM

Awesome Miner seems to have SmartCash as SHA-3 algo and is for some reason using very different stats than whattomine. I've added SMART as a new coin under "Coins & Profit > Statistics" and added its json URL but it doesn't work (have changed update interval to 2 minutes).

I don't think Awesome Miner has this coin built-in at all. Also, please note that you have both "SmartCash SMART (SHA3/Keccak)" and another coin called "Smartcoin SMC (X11)" listed on WhatToMine:

Is it "SmartCach SMART (SHA3/Keccak)" you want to use but get incorrect stats for?
I'm trying to add SmartCash (197) and have added its json to Awesome Miner. I've also added it as a coin manually but I don't think that matters (tried without it as well).

Or are you saying that the SmartCash that was added to SHA-3 is the one I should use? If so, then it's very out of date on prices I think. Sorry if I'm doing something wrong, I really want everything to work properly before I purchase a license. Thanks!
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:22:26 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 01:02:51 AM by toptek

Can you try to toubleshoot this by adding an action of the type Notification instead, so you see if the rule triggers correctly. The fact that many kinds of mining software doesn't have a good way to support pool switching, that could also be the issue. Awesome Miner tries to workaround that by reconfiguring the miner and restart it, but it could be something here I need to investigate more.

it did give me a Notification if I Understood what you wanted I left the pool switch in an also added type Notification and it gave me a Notification or popped one under Notifications with no description the  pool didn't switch .. this one is using
EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner for NV cards it was a 1070 and 1080 ..

At 8 pm i have one of my Scrpt miners setup to switch and that does appears to be working it went to the pool i have set in awesome right a way, hoping it will switch at 8 pm .. it's using CGminer

it did Switch at 8 pm on the ASIC Scrpt miner or A4 Dominator ....

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mine4profit84

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:02:09 PM

Are there any plans to incorporate DTSM's miner into awesome miner? I have been trying to add it myself via the managed template and generic miner option, but i am a bit confused on what to add for command line options. I have been unable to find any help on this or what awesome miner expects for this section. Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley
Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:03:31 PM

Hello Patrike,
I would have a suggestion regarding profit switching.
As you can see in the picture below, i defined a profit profile for each type of graphic card i own in my rigs.

I then defined a profile group for each of my rig to have exact stats regarding income.
In profit group window, can you add an option to set up a specific profit switching profile.

This way it could be possible to have one rig that switch mining between nicehash and an ethereum pool, another rig that switch between zpool and a zcash pool.

It would be a great addition !
Today the pools for the profit switcher are defined on a global level (Options dialog, Profit switching). I assume want want this per profile (or group profile)?
I've had similar requests in the past to have have the profit switcher working on multiple set of pools, where not all miners would use the same pools.

Hello,
Yes, you assume right ! We're already able to create multiple pools groups. What i would like is the possibility to create profit switcher for different group profile ! Doing this, it would be possible for example to create a group profile that switch between pools defined in pool group 1, and create another group profile that would switch pools defined in pool group 2.
I would be a really great feature to manage multiple rigs dedicated to specific coins or algorithms.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:34:41 PM

Are there any plans to incorporate DTSM's miner into awesome miner? I have been trying to add it myself via the managed template and generic miner option, but i am a bit confused on what to add for command line options. I have been unable to find any help on this or what awesome miner expects for this section. Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley

all ready asked an the Answer was hell look at it an maybe Smiley .... same problems I have loading it , i got it run as a upload replacing EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner an run with no stats couldn't get it to run any other way with Awesome .. even using Generic miner..

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:34:45 PM

I'm trying to add SmartCash (197) and have added its json to Awesome Miner. I've also added it as a coin manually but I don't think that matters (tried without it as well).

Or are you saying that the SmartCash that was added to SHA-3 is the one I should use? If so, then it's very out of date on prices I think. Sorry if I'm doing something wrong, I really want everything to work properly before I purchase a license. Thanks!
I tried to add SmartCash with the JSON link, and it is showing up in the Coins tab. I did however notice that on the WhatToMine web site, they currently have a warning notice on this specific coin "Active(lagging)", indicating that the coin stats can be outdated. Awesome Miner is simply displaying the statistics from WhatToMine, so if there are delays in the statistics on their site, the same numbers will show up in Awesome Miner.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:37:08 PM

it did give me a Notification if I Understood what you wanted I left the pool switch in an also added type Notification and it gave me a Notification or popped one under Notifications with no description the  pool didn't switch .. this one is using
EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner for NV cards it was a 1070 and 1080 ..

At 8 pm i have one of my Scrpt miners setup to switch and that does appears to be working it went to the pool i have set in awesome right a way, hoping it will switch at 8 pm .. it's using CGminer
it did Switch at 8 pm on the ASIC Scrpt miner or A4 Dominator ....
I will have to look into the Change Pool trigger. For ASIC's that command is almost always supported, which is why it works fine on your scrypt miner. Awesome Miner is however doing some tricks to change pools on GPU mining software that doesn't support it - but I need to investigate why this action doesn't do it properly.

In Awesome Miner 4.2 you also have the "Apply Managed Template" action, where you not only can change pool, but also algorithm, mining software and more. In fact, way more powerful than just chaning the pool. Maybe this one works better in your scenario?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:42:42 PM

Are there any plans to incorporate DTSM's miner into awesome miner? I have been trying to add it myself via the managed template and generic miner option, but i am a bit confused on what to add for command line options. I have been unable to find any help on this or what awesome miner expects for this section. Any help would be appreciated.  Smiley
all ready asked an the Answer was hell look at it an maybe Smiley .... same problems I have loading it , i got it run as a upload replacing EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner an run with no stats couldn't get it to run any other way with Awesome .. even using Generic miner..
I do get many requests for features and mining software, and I try to implement the most requested features.

Are you using the exact same command line arguments for the Generic Miner in Awesome Miner, as you use when manually launching the DTSM miner? Any output in if you use the Diagnostics button in the toolbar?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:43:11 PM

Awesome Miner version 4.2

- Notifications via Telegram using Cloud Services
- Support variables in notifications messages and Webhooks, to provide dynamic information based on the miner that triggered the notification. See Notifications help page on the web site for details.
- New Rule action to apply a Managed Template to one or more miners
- Filtering of miners in the Options dialog to faster find a specific miner by name. Filtering also supported when applying Managed Templates.
- Show IP address of the selected miner in the Summary tab
- Correction to Performance History when generating reports including both daylight saving time and standard time
- Correction to Bitcoin network hashrate

toptek
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:22:22 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 01:36:19 AM by toptek

Are you using the exact same command line arguments for the Generic Miner in Awesome Miner, as you use when manually launching the DTSM miner? Any output in if you use the Diagnostics button in the toolbar?

I get a popup error I'd have to load it again to see using it with Generic Miner so no basically as far as getting some kind of Diagnostics report .... then i tired it with EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner with the upload tool replacing EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner sense it's command line are all most the exact same with different names an it loaded fine with no stats in AM, if i saw stats I don't think i would ask an I went to the miners thread an asked to add api support for the miner ,they told me in a nice way if uses Java for api support so no .....

EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner
Code:
miner --server  --user --port

DTSM miner

Code:
zm --server --user --port
 with no api support DTSM uses Java for api .

DTSM miner seems a lot more stable then EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner and is faster ... even after the mishap that happen the other day with version 5.4 with the Dev an his greed for fees he seemed more worried about the fees  then anything ...but its fixed, i don't use it because I'm hocked on awesome miner and use AM for everything i do mining, it can handle ..IF you add it you add it . I'll live if not, I don't have  a issue with EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner other then it's slower after i figured out why it would stop on me some times .   so all good ..

Id thought Id ask for DTSM miner support, can't hurt to ask Smiley ...

but the pool switching I'm all for if you get it working flawlessly, i use a proxy that switches on a set timer, i won't need to ....sense I'm not mining for short term profit, i mine to keep the coins .it's prefect no proxy needed and it works with GPU's or any miner or looks like it will  ... plus things got better for me, so i hold on to coins now .....

I haven't set up any temp plates had no need to but if it switches better using them with 4.2  and auto switch on a timer which I'm trying now, I'll learn how to .

mine4profit84

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:26:13 AM

I do get many requests for features and mining software, and I try to implement the most requested features.

That's just it, i'm not even getting ZM to launch via Awesome Miner. Do i have to enter all the command line options, filled out with the information entirely (like server/pool, workername etc)? How would that work if I want Awesome Miner to pass the information based on which coin I want to mine via Profit Switching? The documentation around importing custom mining software is lacking IMO, any resources you can point me to that have more detailed information?
whoisthismanoO

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:32:13 AM

* New trigger to detect low device count for a miner, to find out when a GPU is missing
After about 10 days I can report, that this future is not working properly.
Often happens that miner falls, AM restarts them, all videocards are in place I see, but the trigger reports that there one GPU is missing.
Was the miner first restarted and then the trigger indicates a missing GPU, or did you define a rule that restart the miner when there is a missing GPU?
Yes, the miner first resterted and then the trigger indicates a missing GPU but all GPU was in place.
But it was the other way around - first the trigger said that the card is lost and then the miner falls and restarted.
But anyway...
Maybe it's hard for me to explain it all. But the fact is that if the GPU is lost then it can not be restore without a full reboot of Windows. At least for Nvidia. I don't know about AMD.

Maybe you need to change the method of definition?
I used a different service earlier and never had false positives before.

Thank you!!
Instead of having an action that restarts the miner, can you configure it so you get a notification only? Then you can look at the miner and see if the trigger was correct about the number of GPU's.
Yes, that's exactly what I did right away. And I saw that all the GPUs are in place.
whoisthismanoO

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:49:42 AM

Awesome Miner version 4.2
- Support variables in notifications messages and Webhooks, to provide dynamic information based on the miner that triggered the notification. See Notifications help page on the web site for details.
Be so kind, where can I find the details?
Because on Notifications help page on the web site I found just one sentence and nothing new:
Code:
Webhooks

Webhooks will make a HTTP request to the specified URL for every notification. The default setting is to use POST, which is required to include the notification content in the HTTP body.

Thank you!
ilyxa

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:44:32 AM

Huh
How to hide my miner from Awesome Miner stats reading by IP?
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: