Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:06:36 PM

I started this little 4-5 page debate, just by mentioning some basic strategies, scroll back.

Also, why so feisty? Jeez, I did not think I would offend you so much.

I would like to note that I have my own group, I understand what it is like from both sides.

Just trying to not give some new traders false hope. There are ways to off-set risk. You off-set risk, because there is risk.

I really don't understand the harshness here, did not mean to offend you, oh great sir lol

Must be a slow day in the office lol

and why no explanation of how the market works.. don't tell me this guys just fulla shit?

Not too slow, just fortunate enough to have some free time lol

Again, grow up, why are you taking this so close to heart? I said a couple basic strategies, scroll back, it's right in this thread, I believe you even responded to it.

I am still waiting on your 100% certain trading strategy that does not exist. lol

Some very feisty people here, weird. For guys making big bucks, you sure are very defensive at me just mentioning some opinions.

Anyways, I am entitled to say what I want to some newbie traders. Once in a while I will pop in to remind them that 100% is bullshit lol I am not trying to convince you guys how to trade, actually I prefer not to, I am just fine doing what I am doing. Smiley Till next time.

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:09:15 PM

Not too slow, just fortunate enough to have some free time lol

So much free time so you can answer this question. In your opinion, how does this market work?

Don't be a coward

If you haven't got an answer to my question don't even bother responding you washed up retard
Dr. Coin

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:11:31 PM

lol, listen to yourself. Scroll back, I explained it in this thread, so, your answer is there. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask, politely. Asking in general, "how does the market work", is pretty vague. If you have no questions then I am done here.
Bye everyone, happy trading.

toleng

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:14:22 PM

lol, listen to yourself. Scroll back, I explained it in this thread, so, your answer is there. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask, politely. Asking in general, "how does the market work", is pretty vague.

WEAK! Don't worry, I have my answer.... you don't know shit. Now fuck off back to loserville, it's clear you haven't seen a decent profit in years
Dr. Coin

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 05:16:55 PM

lol, listen to yourself. Scroll back, I explained it in this thread, so, your answer is there. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask, politely. Asking in general, "how does the market work", is pretty vague.

WEAK! Don't worry, I have my answer.... you don't know shit. Now fuck off back to loserville you haven't seen a decent profit in years have you? lol

1. I guess you did not scroll back.

2. How old are you? The way you react and speak makes you seem like a noob 17 year old. I guess you are a master trader and have absolutely nothing else to learn.

Wow, good job man. I thought I was going to converse with people, not just get randomly bitched at by some of Ryan's group members. So, this is not worth my time, once again. lol

nateape

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 07:49:29 PM

WEAK! Don't worry, I have my answer.... you don't know shit. Now fuck off back to loserville, it's clear you haven't seen a decent profit in years

Holy fuck man, settle the fuck down. I am here to learn and Dr. Coin is offering legitimate feedback. Quit trolling.
ClownHunter

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:13:14 PM

Dr. Coin is offering legitimate feedback.

Said no one ever
Connor936

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:16:28 PM

Holy fuck man, settle the fuck down. I am here to learn and Dr. Coin is offering legitimate feedback. Quit trolling.

LOL @ Dr coin using fake accounts what a loser
Dr. Coin

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:27:25 PM

lol multiple accounts? God forbid someone actually can see that what I am saying is legitimate lol "Oh no you are saying there is not a 100% guarantee in all my trades?"

I never said there is a 1% success rate in your trade, but you are not the sole person invested in X coin, someone might dump, if a trader has no insider info, there is risk. Even with insider info there is risk.

All in all, you all are way out of hand calling people scums and retards - have an actual conversation with someone and you can learn something. I was hoping to learn something here, but instead its a bunch of photo-shopped results of trades and "pro" traders looking to join a group lol

ClownHunter

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:45:30 PM

lol multiple accounts? God forbid someone actually can see that what I am saying is legitimate lol "Oh no you are saying there is not a 100% guarantee in all my trades?"

I never said there is a 1% success rate in your trade, but you are not the sole person invested in X coin, someone might dump, if a trader has no insider info, there is risk. Even with insider info there is risk.

All in all, you all are way out of hand calling people scums and retards - have an actual conversation with someone and you can learn something. I was hoping to learn something here, but instead its a bunch of photo-shopped results of trades and "pro" traders looking to join a group lol

Getting a little aggressive there, whens the last time you left your mothers basement? Or made more than a 4% profit on 0.03btc?
Dr. Coin

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:48:34 PM

Getting a little aggressive there, whens the last time you left your mothers basement? Or made more than a 4% profit on 0.03btc?

That's aggressive? Not at all.
Well actually the other day I hit 6% profit on a swing trade! So hah! A one month swing trade! It was sick. I mad like .05 BTC, pretty baller, and it was all done in my mothers basement.

Why can you not admit that there is no 100% certainty? lol I don't get it.

BTCmoons

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:50:10 PM

People don't dump for the sake of dumping you idiot. You dump when your in profit, or to prevent a loss.
Buying when 90% of weakhands have been purged from a coin, is the equivalent to buying at the bottom
so how, dr.imbecile, could someone dump without taking a loss? That's what everyone is getting at, you moron
Dr. Coin

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 08:56:29 PM

People don't dump for the sake of dumping you idiot. You dump when your in profit, or to prevent a loss.
Buying when 90% of weakhands have been purged from a coin, is the equivalent to buying at the bottom
so how, dr.imbecile, could someone dump without taking a loss? That's what everyone is getting at, you moron

It is completely unnecessary to insult me three time in one post. I attempted to bring up a valid point, with one simple, SIMPLE notion, that in any trade there is no 100% certainty, this does not mean there is NO certainty, you should invest in a coin you believe will go up or has signs of such.

I never said people dump for the sake of dumping, I know there is a reason. I think we are just not on the same page here, I never said that haha You may be mis-interpreting.

Lastly, I noticed you said people sell to cut a loss. To cut a loss?! Does this mean they were 100% certain they were going to lose? loll

santaClause

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:06:04 PM

that in any trade there is no 100% certainty, this does not mean there is NO certainty, you should invest in a coin you believe will go up or has signs of such.

I don't get this guy.... What is your actual point, and in english please, no emotional side talk.

What are you actually saying?

"no 100% certainty, this does not mean there is NO certainty" wtf?

maybe this is all to complicated for you, so I'll come down to your level.

Tom and Peter play both play a game of basketball

Tom is better than Peter. He has more Skill than Peter

Peter is also clinically blind, and easy to take advantage of because he can't see the full picture

Peter bets Tom $500 that he will beat him in a quick one on one game

Tom knows that peter is blind, so he accepts the challenge

Tom puts up two nets, one extremely lower than the other

Tom scores every shot, peter gets one or two shots but ultimately loses, both his dignity and $500

YOU are peter bro

Dr. Coin

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:08:38 PM

lol Do you see things just black and white? My point is just that there is no 100% guarantee on a trade, ever like you all claim. This does not mean one is just gambling like some claim. There might be a 50%, 83%, 40% chance of being successful, I do not know, but never 100%. That is all. Let me know if you have a problem comprehending the most understood and basic aspect to trading... risk lol

Wolf_of_Bitcoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:15:05 PM

that in any trade there is no 100% certainty, this does not mean there is NO certainty, you should invest in a coin you believe will go up or has signs of such.

I don't get this guy.... What is your actual point, and in english please, no emotional side talk.

What are you actually saying?

"no 100% certainty, this does not mean there is NO certainty" wtf?

maybe this is all to complicated for you, so I'll come down to your level.

Tom and Peter play both play a game of basketball

Tom is better than Peter. He has more Skill than Peter

Peter is also clinically blind, and easy to take advantage of because he can't see the full picture

Peter bets Tom $500 that he will beat him in a quick one on one game

Tom knows that peter is blind, so he accepts the challenge

Tom puts up two nets, one extremely lower than the other

Tom scores every shot, peter gets one or two shots but ultimately loses, both his dignity and $500

YOU are peter bro

See this is the one thing that always gets me about cryptocurrency trading... In forex/stocks/bond trading it is widely known that nothing is 100% certain, and that you are essentially engaging in educated and calculated gambling; however, in the crypto world people don't seem to grasp this simple concept. It's nearly impossible to hold 100% certainty that the market will follow your expectations. I'm sure this will be ignored promptly, since you don't seem to be capable of grasping what this Dr.Coin guy was trying to tell you. But at the end of the day, some things you just have to learn yourself, the hard way. Best of luck guys, but if you think all of your positions are going to close the way you expect; you're gonna have a bad time. Take care guys. Smiley
toleng

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:16:43 PM

lol Do you see things just black and white? My point is just that there is no 100% guarantee on a trade, ever like you all claim. This does not mean one is just gambling like some claim. There might be a 50%, 83%, 40% chance of being successful, I do not know, but never 100%. That is all. Let me know if you have a problem comprehending the most understood and basic aspect to trading... risk lol

For an "expert" your responses really do amaze me. You shouldn't even bother responding again (even with one of your fake alter-ego accounts, wolf man) because you have said the same thing in every post like some sort of imbecile

There is 100% a guarantee on each and every single trade you take sir. You are, guaranteed, to either win or lose. And if you are a piss poor trader, you are 100% guaranteed to lose.

If you know what you're looking for, the opposite is the case
Dr. Coin

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:23:24 PM

For an "expert" your responses really do amaze me. You shouldn't even bother responding again (even with one of your fake account wolf man) because you have said the same thing in every post like some sort of imbecile

There is 100% a guarantee on each and every single trade you take sir. You are, guaranteed, to either win or lose. And if you are a piss poor trader, you are 100% guaranteed to lose.

I never said I was an expert. If you want to call me that, that would be fine, thanks bud!

As for 100% guarantee that your trade will exist if you create a trade, of course if you submit a trade it will execute if the criteria are met, that's not what I am saying. I am literally laughing right now...wow, just wow haha All I am saying is that there is no 100% guarantee you will profit on a trade.

No I have no alter egos, or fake accounts, and normally the one bringing this up all of the time is the one with the fake accounts

santaClause

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:24:36 PM

For dr.imbecile there is no certainty in trading just look at his strategy and what he boasts about hes just a gambler, a shitty one at that

Well actually the other day I hit 6% profit on a swing trade! So hah! A one month swing trade! It was sick. I mad like .05 BTC

Ryan on the other hand.... 16 weeks of moon shots in a row and more than 100 pumps lol

PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 12/29
Week Ending: 01/04

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from MARYJ, VDO, 1OC, UTIL

Members netted gains totaling 1,102% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

MaryJaneCoin

MaryJane broke out of accumulation this week. Starting from Dec 22, trading volume began to surge upward - to levels we haven't seen since October. Day, by day the price crept upwards in a stealthily fashion. Culminating with a 288% gain for the week. There is still plenty of room left for maneuvering - so I'd keep a keen eye on MaryJane

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

Week Beginning: 12/22
Week Ending: 12/28

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from OPAL, XC, SMBR and ZET

Members netted gains totaling 741% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

SYSCoin

SYS broke from accumulation range this week, surging from 100 Satoshi to 185 Satoshi - with plenty of room left for maneuver. SYS has put untold amounts of money directly into the pockets of those who were intelligent enough to "fill their warehouses" weeks ago. Definitely one to keep an eye on

Week Beginning: 12/15
Week Ending: 12/21

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from NAUT, VIOR, VDO, ARCH and CCN

Members netted gains totaling 705% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

VDO

This week VDO reached 893 Satoshi, which is the highest price it has been since Nov 7th. This occurred after an extended buying period that stretched from Nov 23, to Dec 15. Those who were correctly positioned to take advantage of the extended accumulation would have been able to cash out pretty decent profits this week - plus, sell resistance is still very low so we could see some more action.

Week Beginning: 12/08
Week Ending: 12/14

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from AERO, VIOR, KORE, NAUT and START

Members netted gains totaling 667% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

OPAL

OPAL is a coin that just wont stop. It has broken out yet again with prices surging from 2401 to 4011 with plenty of gas left in the tank to deliver even more gains. Definitely one to keep an eye on

Week Beginning: 12/01
Week Ending: 12/07

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from XCASH, START, AERO, MNE and NEOS

Members netted gains totaling 927% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

XCASH

At he start of the week XCASH was priced at 2067 Satoshi. By Thursday, the price had climbed to an impressive (and rewarding) 8000 Satoshi delivering a 287% return to those who were in the know. Virtually everyday this week, XCASH moved into a higher price range making it all to simple to those who got in early to dictate their own selling prices and pull in the highest rate of return possible. Overall a very smooth bull run.

Week Beginning: 11/24
Week Ending: 11/30

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from OPAL, BOOM, VIOR and START

Members netted gains totaling 767% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

OPAL

At the top of the week, the price of OPAL was sitting at 725 Sats. Yesterday, the price his 3600 Satoshi - producing a 390%+ gain. The opportunity was ripe to play OPAL for both long and short term profit - which is always a plus especially for those getting to grips with our style of market maneuvering. Overall, OPAL put up a strong performance over the last seven days. Keep your eye on OPAL, definitely some long-term potential here - if you get in at the right price

Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from START, BOOM, SSD, NEOS and BALLS

Members netted gains totaling 947% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

FuelCoin

Nice surge from 6815 Sats to 34999 Sat this week - a 413% increase. Clearly, FC2 is where most of the markets trading volume was most concentrated. FC2 provided numerous opportunity for traders to dip in and out scalping sizable portions of profit each time. Hands down, FC2 was the people's choice this week.

Week Beginning: 11/10
Week Ending: 11/16

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from LXC, TIT, UTIL, VDO and XC

Members netted gains totaling 735% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

LTCD

LTCD is the Coin of the Week not because of how it has performed over the last 6 days, but because of how it is about to perform. Currently, LTCD is sitting at 497 Satoshi. Why is this important? Well, LTCD has only ever been within this 380 - 490 price range once before. In fact, the last time LTCD was in this price range the price shot straight up to 2997 Satoshi - a 500%+ gain. I'd be keeping a close eye on LTCD if I were you.

Week Beginning: 11/03
Week Ending: 11/09

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from TIT, DANK, RZR, PYRA and EXCL

Members netted gains totaling 1,127% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

TitCoin

This week, TIT's price dropped to 840 and very quickly corrected, and bounced upwards to 2050. This is an indicator of strength and shows that there is a genuine demand for TitCoin in the market. TitCoin has been championed as the favoured Altcoin for the Adult Entertainment Industry so I am inclined to believe that TIT may go on to have a very profitable run in the near future

Week Beginning: 10/27
Week Ending: 11/02

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from SMBR, GLOW, CLOAK, NEOS and XCASH

Members netted gains totaling 993% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

TitCoin

TitCoin surged 1200%+ this week after receiving bundles of main stream coverage and promotion. TitCoin is being championed as the 'official' currency for the porn industry with giants like Pornhub standing firmly in support. The argument still remains, why should anyone use Titcoin to pay for porn when they could just as easily use Bitcoin? Never the less, you can't ignore the signs of bullish sentiment toward a coin. When bad news is ignored, every piece of good news only provides an excuse for another rally - this is an indicator of strength. TitCoin may be one to watch

Week Beginning: 10/20
Week Ending: 10/26

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from ENRG, MARYJ, GHOST, VOOT and SYS

Members netted gains totaling 1,319% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

CannabisCoin

CannabisCoin has consistently provided opportunity for profit. After the major price dip, sell resistance is starting to pull back so I'd advise everyone to keep an eye on CANN over the next few days, there will definitely be several opportunities to dip in and out doubling up each time.

Week Beginning: 10/13
Week Ending: 10/19

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from APEX, GB, LKNX, HAL and GHOST.

Members netted gains totaling 1,717% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

Cannabis Coin

Without a doubt, the coin of the week was CANN. By far, the most active market this week attracting 600 BTC+ in trading volume. CANN has been a recurring Pumpers Pick since early September, since then CANN has gone up 1860% which isn't half bad. The pegging of 1 CANN to 1g of Cannabis is coming on the 20th so I'd recommend keeping a close eye.

Week Beginning: 10/06
Week Ending: 10/12

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from MID, SEED, GHOST, QTL and APEX.

SEED bounced up and down over several days, producing the opportunity to get in and out with gains far surpassing 50% each time. QTL broke out into an uptrend and still has 25BTC of support and minimal sell resistance - worth a look Wink

Members netted gains totaling 1,334% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

Mid-Week Picks

COIN OF THE WEEK

StartCOIN

For the second week in a row, StartCOIN is the Pumpers Picks Coin of The Week. This is due to the consistency that has been a recurring theme in the early stages of this coins lifespan. Again, I was able to dip in and out this week with more than adequate gains each time. With 18BTC of buy support and only 3BTC on the sell side, StartCOIN may be due for take off over the next few days.

Week Beginning: 09/29
Week Ending: 10/05

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest return came from XCASH, GLYPH, THC and EXCL.

NEOS provided ample opportunity to get in and scalp some quick returns during the week which is never a bad thing. BBR formed an uptrend this week, so there are still some opportunities to be had in that market.

Members netted gains totalling 1,212% this week. We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

StartCOIN

For the first time the Pumpers Picks Coin of The Week isn't one of our picks. StartCOIN put put a very respectable performance this week. It has been in a very strong uptrend and is being sustained by a good dev / marketing team. Volume has been building all week, but has began to dip during the weekend. There has yet to be a significant dumping period so I'd urge traders to be conscious of this before diving in. Overall, StartCOIN could go on to put up a good long-term performance. Definitely one to watch.

PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Roundup
Week Beginning: 09/22
Week Ending: 09/27

Round up of this weeks picks. ARCOIN delivered the largest return. Followed by SLG and VLTY. As the volume was down these week, there wasn't
many consistent performers. However I have noticed that low volume makes market manipulation very obvious and simple to take advantage of.

Those that followed each of my suggestions this week are up 1,753%. Many more picks to come.

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

SonicCoin

For three weeks in a row SSD has put up a respectable performance. Every time it dips traders pile in to take advantage of discounted rates. If you visited the SSD market right now you will see that, still, more SSD is being bought than sold. The community is building in size and the developers are maintaining consistency. SSD is definitely one to watch.

Week Beginning: 09/15
Week Ending: 09/20

Round up of the picks I made this week. SSD delivered the largest return since my first recommendation. Followed by LTCD, APEX, XBOT and HAL. SSD was the most consistent as I was in and out throughout the week, each time bagging more that 50% in profit. Volume looks to be building up on SSD.. Very cheap at the moment with some updates to be released.

Those that followed each of my suggestions this week are up over 945%. Many more picks to come.

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

SonicScrewDriver

This coin swang so much that it became quite predictable. Throughout the week the SSD market was my comfort zone. Whenever the price fell to a point that I could come in and scoop up a quick reward, I was there. Obviously, many other traders caught onto this as the swings became much more profitable due to the increase in volume. Still some updates to come and with the price as low as it is now, I would pay close attention to this market.

Week Beginning: 09/08
Week Ending: 09/14

Wonder what the next coin is?

There are several movers out there.

I'm in KORE, SSV, NEOS, HAL and XST

I'm also monitoring NLG, LXC and CANN

Round up of the picks I made this week. SSV and KORE delivered the largest return since my first recommendation. XST was the most consistent as it dipped into a slight downtrend allowing for easy profit during corrections. Volume looks to be building up on KORE so still plenty of opportunity to be had there.

Those that followed each of my suggestions this week are up over 523%. Many more picks to come.

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

KORECOIN

I enjoy markets that swing back and forth consistently during the week. XST swung a few times, but wasn't as predictable or profitable as KORE. This was the ultimate scalpers coin this week. I could dip in at certain price points knowing that demand would bring the market back to or past consensus levels. The KORE team have a huge announcement tomorrow, so today may be the perfect opportunity to bag some cheap coin. Be diligent.. carefully plan and execute your entry to maximize your return.

Week Beginning: 09/01
Week Ending: 09/07

Round up of the picks I made this week. NLG and XST delivered the largest return since my first recommendation. HAL was the most consistent, as it went up 30%+ every day this week. VIA looks to be picking up steam, may deliver good returns next week.

Those that followed each of my suggestions this week are up over 1,529%. Many more picks to come.

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

HALCYON

This was the ultimate scalpers coin this week. I could place a trade at midnight, at market price and wake up with a 30% gain almost at will. HAL put up a consistent performance throughout the entire week, creeping higher day by day. The weekend volume dip couldn’t halt or even slow this uptrend. I will be paying attention to HAL over the next few days just to monitor the momentum and see if this trend can hold.
Wolf_of_Bitcoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 09:32:45 PM

For an "expert" your responses really do amaze me. You shouldn't even bother responding again (even with one of your fake alter-ego accounts, wolf man) because you have said the same thing in every post like some sort of imbecile

Hey dipshit, I'm no one's alter-ego. I was merely trying to support Doc's painfully obvious conclusion. See this is why I barely post on here, I try to add something marginally intelligent to the discussion, and I get geniuses like you attacking me. The bitcoin community used to be a much more friendly and inviting place just over a year ago... Shame it seems to be going downhill so fast. I think I'll go back to lurking thank you very much, before I engage in anymore needless arguments...

Furthermore, I would like to reiterate the point that while there is a 100% guarantee that each trade will be executed, it should be noted that there is not a 100% guarantee that the market will follow your predictions... As they are just that 'Predictions'. Inherently what we engage in is a educated and calculated form of gambling. There will always be risk present, and how well you manage that risk will have great determination of your success as a trader. I can't speak for how successful either of you two are, but I can say this, the best traders will always be acutely aware of risk, and be careful to manage it effectively. Wolf Out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: