Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
Double Kills

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:53:04 PM

I actually have all of those coins (XC, START, BYC, 2015) and I am: evenish XC, almost even START, down BYC, up slightly 2015.  XC selling 28k?  where?  I'd like to sell!  Haha I have a few thousand of those I got at ~20K satoshi

LOL don't change the subject now, don't try and back out of getting your 0.5 raffled off to the community. You dug your own hole already, now it's time for the mud to pushed in.... Plus I wouldn't mind winning a free 0.5 btc

0.5btc? when and where is this raffle taking place?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ltcminer7

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:54:09 PM

XC selling 28k?  where?  I'd like to sell!  Haha I have a few thousand of those I got at ~20K satoshi
You missed it!

https://i.imgur.com/3ppmTaA.png
Erm - well seems like I did - the email specifically tells us to wait for his 'go' for distribution?

to be honest, u might want to wait like 1 more week.
To see if the coins have done any better, I do agree with u that so far the coins haven't delivered, mainly because they are
still in the accumulation phase, this doesn't mean they aren't good picks.

I mean, u can't expect miracles. Just because the listed coins haven't rallied yet, doesn't mean they don't have potential (and still could rally in the near future).

Yeah I'm waiting (and not expecting miracles) but since there is no response to communication going on anywhere (PM's, IRC etc) it's kind of hard to know what to do.
santaClause

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:54:38 PM

I actually have all of those coins (XC, START, BYC, 2015) and I am: evenish XC, almost even START, down BYC, up slightly 2015.  XC selling 28k?  where?  I'd like to sell!  Haha I have a few thousand of those I got at ~20K satoshi

LOL don't change the subject now, don't try and back out of getting your 0.5 raffled off to the community. You dug your own hole already, now it's time for the mud to pushed in.... Plus I wouldn't mind winning a free 0.5 btc

well we don't know if this is officially taking place, just a theory LOL since it's what happended to some other troll who pulled this same stunt
BTCmoons

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:55:46 PM

well we don't know if this is officially taking place, just a theory LOL since it's what happended to some other troll who pulled this same stunt

oh its surely going to happen.......if we keep speaking it into existance Cheesy Grin
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:15:41 PM

Why are you people "from his group" defending Ryan?
You would not do that cause you don't want people suck your profits and volumes, especially in a thin market like the one we are.
The smaller/less noticed the group is the more profits to come for its members.
This goes so far against game of theory laws that all the people defending Ryan are obsiouvly multiple accounts from Ryan itself to suck 0.5btc and to dump on novices with all the fancy screenshots, investopedia advices, false feedbacks and ad hominem/derailing accusations.
It's so funny when someone just doubt the whole thing Ryan NEVER comes to defend itself but there magically appear bunchs of members from his group to defend him.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
SHA255

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:18:18 PM

You would not do that cause you don't want people suck your profits and volumes, especially in a thin market like the one we are.
This goes so far against game of theory laws that all the people defending Ryan are obsiouvly multiple accounts from Ryan itself to suck 0.5btc from novices with all the fancy screenshots, investopedia advices and false feedbacks.
It's so funny when someone just doubt the whole thing Ryan NEVER comes to defend itself but there magically appear bunchs of members from his group to defend him.

There is a reason people sign up again and again every single week, it's cause they make peso, mula, money! lol

DUH, common sense?

People make money just from reading the thread let alone joining the team
BTCmoons

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:22:55 PM

This goes so far against game of theory laws that all the people defending Ryan are obsiouvly multiple accounts from Ryan itself to suck 0.5btc from novices with all the fancy screenshots, investopedia advices and false feedbacks.

There is a reason people sign up again and again every single week, it's cause they make peso, mula, money! lol

DUH, common sense?

For every one troll there are 10 guys who will attest to making large amounts of btc with ryan
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:24:04 PM

DUH, common sense?
I don't see this anywhere, just praise, no numbers posted for proof, I think you're lying.

Common sense, right?
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:25:41 PM

DUH, common sense?
I don't see this anywhere, just praise, no numbers posted for proof, I think you're lying.

Common sense, right?

Actually going back to week one and matching every coin to the information on the charts, which is public record, you can see that a lot of money has been made. I'll give them that

On my first week with them I made money on my first trade, so clearly some disconnect in some of the stories being told

agendas and what have you

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:27:37 PM

DUH, common sense?

You obsiouvly cannot read and try to derail.
The more people on your group the harder to exit your position and make profits. It's not that hard.
GROUP OF 10 MEMBERS ON A COIN TO BE PUMPED : X% FROM SELLING ON THE HIGH.
GROUP OF 30MEMBERS ON A COIN TO BE PUMPED : X%/3 FROM SELLING ON THE HIGH.

You would rather not defend him unless you are Ryan itself, or at least being part of his scam team.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Double Kills

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:28:54 PM

The more people on your group the harder to exit your position and make profits. It's not that hard.

You would rather not defend him unless you are Ryan itself, or at least being part of his scam team.

How did you figure that one? Most coins have a million supply or over?

Not making much sense there jack
BTCmoons

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:30:17 PM

Well one things for certain, xxxgoodgirls failed math Grin
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:32:21 PM

It is a simplification . You will need more people to sell on and you would have less to bought before the pump since the supplies are limited.
You rather would keep the group secret.
In addition there's no proof of you all guys from his group making a ROI of 500% every month.
Show me the proofs of your order books and Ill shut the fuck up.

shockinglyugly

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:34:48 PM

It is a simplification . You will need more people to sell on and you would have less to bought before the pump since the supplies are limited.
You would keep the group secret.

What are you talking about mr?

Are you aware that a coin can be held down just to shake newbs out?

News can be released (mr.developer guy is scammer, here are the screenshots. DUMP IT) then same coin does a 300% rise the week after lol

Further more, there is more than one pump every week.

And if you would consider anyone holding more than 10 btc to be a whale, then just know that the group is FULL of whales. Not to brag my affiliation, im just saying
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:44:15 PM

You will need more people to sell on
Wrong again

Our group is "the minority" actually. We sell to the majority (you),
there will always be more non-sophisticated traders (you) than there are strategic traders (us)

The way we trade is very different to the way you guys trade.
You guys buy and sell one coin and then move onto the next coin, win or lose.

Check the records on page1, we buy one coin, sell that coin, buy it again, sell it again, buy it again. Each time increasing our position size
so the coin can do 50% but still give the same profit as when it went 200%

whilst we increase efficiency yours is reduced so you work harder for less, while we work less for more

you play checkers we play chess

just wanted to say that

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:50:32 PM

Actually going back to week one and matching every coin to the information on the charts, which is public record, you can see that a lot of money has been made. I'll give them that

On my first week with them I made money on my first trade, so clearly some disconnect in some of the stories being told
Well, I took an example earlier, based on the January 5 internal PM sent to members. They did on average 42% profit, IF they ideally bought and sold at the right time. What percentage do you think Ryan is going to brag about? 500% 1000%?

I am very sure that you have made money on some or most trades, which is a good thing. But you see some people are, or might be, unhappy with their results versus the payment they made.

Say if someone pays 0.5 BTC for the service and invests 1 BTC in the 4 picks given on Jan 5th, and their wallet shows 1.42 BTC (at best), then they are at a loss. I'm not saying that it doesn't work, or that Ryan gets free money for not providing anything of value, his ideas are pretty good, except the one where he claims 1000% results when there is only 42%, and the one where he uses directly or indirectly many forum accounts to lash out at critiques. You can see everywhere people getting taken advantage off, I have to fight off poor oblivious redditors that still believe Paycoin is a good thing and the CEO is a super-smart-nice guy...

If your users get the service in the advertised parameters, then any idiot that comments against you should shut the hell up. Make me that idiot, show me that your service delivers, let's see the sums.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:52:44 PM

See, people believe they are so smart, yet they post bullcrap like 50% = 200%.
SHA255

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:53:21 PM

If your users get the service in the advertised parameters, then any idiot that comments against you should shut the hell up. Make me that idiot, show me that your service delivers, let's see the sums.

lol post your wallet address and prove that you can even afford the service then maybe you'll receive something other than insults and will finally stop being the butt of everyone's jokes
UpTo0.99

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:54:55 PM

See, people believe they are so smart, yet they post bullcrap like 50% = 200%.

1 btc + 200% = 3 btc

2 btc + 50% = 3 btc

simple arithmetic actually

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 09:56:27 PM

lol post your wallet address and prove that you can even afford the service then maybe you'll receive something other than insults and will finally stop being the butt of everyone's jokes
No. I won't comment why that won't solve anything, I did it before as instructed and people still insulted me for no reason. Why would you ask for this anyway? Assume I can afford the service and that I will never pay.

And if I don't see any proof that people receive what they are promised, and I see people like ltcminer7 getting ripped off by false promises and mad dogs attacking him for sharing, I will stick around much longer than you will be comfortable with.

Lol, show me the numbers and I'll shut up. It's that freaking easy. I've been asking this for the 5th time now.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: