Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 01:13:53 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2016, 04:28:54 PM by jamalaezaz

what is thrones ? how they work? is this like interests system? or staking POS?

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 04:33:36 PM

currently 31 nodes left for hosting thrones, before we close this round of hosting

price per throne, per month $2.60

Node-VPS

This is an awesome service - basically an easiest way how to set up a "tron"  Smiley

Thanks for this chaositec!

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 05:09:26 PM

Thrones are supernodes wich support the Crown network. They have several uses:

1. They allow you to make money when users set them up (40pct of all Crown mining goes to Throne operators, the remaining 60pct goes to typical crypto miners)
2. They make the Crown network more decentralized and therefore secure
3. They will be also used as a backbone platform to build several applications on the Crown network
4. You dont need a supercomputer to mine CRW - with Thrones you do it with cloud VPS with a minimum cost - therefore anybody can set them up - the system is therefore more democratic
5. You need a 10k CRW as collateral to set up one Throne (this way CRW is kept away from the market and capitalization will grow)
6. One Throne currently pays around 20USD per month

You can see more info - how to set them up, income prediction, etc. here:

http://www.crowncoin.org/crowncoin-mining.php

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 05:15:36 PM

1. They allow you to make money when users set them up (40pct of all Crown mining goes to Throne operators, the remaining 60pct goes to typical crypto miners)
3. They will be also used as a backbone platform to build several applications on the Crown network
4. You dont need a supercomputer to mine CRW - with Thrones you do it with cloud VPS with a minimum cost - therefore anybody can set them up - the system is therefore more democratic
5. You need a 10k CRW as collateral to set up one Throne (this way CRW is kept away from the market and capitalization will grow)

You can see more info here:

so it is not for common users or anyone? only crowncoin staff and big holders can use this.?
or anyone can get thrones?

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:21:45 PM

so it is not for common users or anyone? only crowncoin staff and big holders can use this.?

Anybody who has 10,000 CRW can host a throne.

This would cost you approximately $150 to $200 at current market prices.  You would receive $20 per month income, after your throne hosting fees.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:22:33 PM

Anyone who has at minimum 10,000 crown coins can set up a throne.  Though the process can be a bit difficult.  So I would not say it is only for big holders or developers, as it is approximately a $200 initial investment to get started with the ability to recoup 70-80% of the initial investment within one year.

ROI in less than one year IF the price doesn't increase.  I think it is likely that the price of CRW will increase over the next year  Wink
TheHiveMind

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:54:32 PM

*The Hive continues to hoard Thrones for the good of its people*

~ The Hive ~
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:06:06 PM

Anyone who has at minimum 10,000 crown coins can set up a throne.  Though the process can be a bit difficult.  So I would not say it is only for big holders or developers, as it is approximately a $200 initial investment to get started with the ability to recoup 70-80% of the initial investment within one year.

ROI i would more like say its extra that you earn, in principle, you could buy 10k crowncoin, and sell those 10k after, lets say 2 month, if price is the same, you will get the same amount back, if more, its a win, plus whatever you earn from running a throne..

i build my services to make it easy to run thrones for people...

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:06:25 PM

ROI in less than one year IF the price doesn't increase.  I think it is likely that the price of CRW will increase over the next year  Wink

It's clear the price will either way go up, simply because the team is active and investors look at this things. I just wonder, how and when it will start to climb, because the potential compared to other alt's is great.
TheHiveMind

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:13:08 PM

It's clear the price will either way go up, simply because the team is active and investors look at this things. I just wonder, how and when it will start to climb, because the potential compared to other alt's is great.

Almost 30 percent of total coin supply locked up in Thrones.

The mooning is upon us.

~ The Hive ~
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:15:56 PM

ROI i would more like say its extra that you earn, in principle, you could buy 10k crowncoin, and sell those 10k after, lets say 2 month, if price is the same, you will get the same amount back, if more, its a win, plus whatever you earn from running a throne..

i build my services to make it easy to run thrones for people...

I am sure you do provide a good service.  I was merely responding from the perspective of someone who does not have a large wealth of technical knowledge and my projected income based on the payments I have received.  Once the questions regarding the start-many bug and swap-file were addressed it did become much more obvious what needed to be done.

If you don't mind the relatively high hosting fees, setting up a Throne on Amazon is almost as easy as point and click thanks to urban_idlers efforts.

You can now build a VM with a prebuilt Crowncoin image in every Amazon region around the world.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:22:40 PM

I think we currently have a liquidity problem. Nobody wants to sell their coins. I'm doing what I can by market selling my throne payments as they come in. Maybe the miners will be selling soon too.

If anything, it's a sure sign that crw is underpriced.
jeliman (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 06:28:46 PM

Record number of Thrones - 273 today

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 06:46:31 PM

I think we currently have a liquidity problem. Nobody wants to sell their coins. I'm doing what I can by market selling my throne payments as they come in. Maybe the miners will be selling soon too.

I agree CRW is way underpriced. This idea is worth much more than 200k.

As community grows - My short term - 3 months price target - is 1 mil USD. Lets see

TheHiveMind

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:53:16 PM

As community grows - My short term - 3 months price target - is 1 mil USD. Lets see

The Hive agrees that this is likely a good investment. However, there currently isn't much of an "idea". Our people, along with other investors, can only guess as to what is planned. The current node structure isn't novel. We think it will require mass knowledge of the service plans for there to be a substantial increase in price.

~ The Hive ~
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:37:21 PM

Stonehedge and i are going to have a meeting tomorrow, and discuss, what we can release of information in regards to our goals, some we are going to keep under tight wraps for now, but we will try and figure out how we can hint at some  of the directions we will be taking, short term, mid term, and long term.

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:38:34 AM

We have to see how fast the community will grow. At this speed i see it go up big time by december.
Good work from the developers and a very active thread are a recipe for success. Let's wait for the new goals of stonehedge and co, to see what wil happen in terms of development.

I strongly agree with this  hence, i do observe this  team/devs are very active  especially on  its ann thread which  is  trully a good sign that this coin have a good feature because  you could  already assume   that future developments  would surely progress more  on the long run.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:13:04 AM

Stonehedge and i are going to have a meeting tomorrow, and discuss, what we can release of information in regards to our goals, some we are going to keep under tight wraps for now, but we will try and figure out how we can hint at some  of the directions we will be taking, short term, mid term, and long term.

Looking forward to hearing about how the dev team plans on moving forward.  Having a good vision for the future will be sure to generate a nice buzz around Crowncoin.

Smiley
and making some moves will definitely earn us just keep on holding and buying little by little we will wait until a great news to come.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:27:25 AM

Actuallty I dont know much about CrownCoin but i want to leran more about CrownCoin because i know CrownCoin this awesome project .feel free anywone can learn more abour CrownCoin.CrownCoin had a good plans i believe this coin will to moon
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 08:29:34 AM

Hi guys,

It seems that zpool.ca is the only public pool for this coin.
I've started up a unomp instance running CrownCoin (CRW) on a VPS i had spare.
I'm claiming a 5% fee currently but will drop this down if it proves popular.

Feel free to mine using:

Web Host: http://bazco.in
Stratum Host: stratum+tcp://bazco.in:3333
Username: crowncoin address
Password: anything

Configured to start with a minimum diff of 8192, suitable for both mid-level ASICs as well as MiningRigRentals/Nicehash (SHA256).
Minimum difficulty will not drop below 1024.

James

please note this is not a 'throne' node, however this could change in the future

my father wears sneakers in the pool
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: