Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:39:58 AM

talking about Islam like that is really wrong
I'm Christian and I live in Syria , the most country that has suffered from terrorists
we are all living together , we all celebrate Christmas and Al-Adha
the Islam which ISIS provides is not the real Islam , I live with Muslims and all of them are good
people who are fighting against ISIS are Muslims too , so if they are all believe in killing others you would see them all fight with ISIS
the terrorism is coming from the extremists , and usually these actions are the results of poor societies

Nice to have someone from Syria in this forum!

IMO, the root cause of the problems in Syria is the Western / foreign involvement. The triple axis of Saudi Arabia - Turkey - Israel is instigating the civil war in Syria for their own benefits. The ISIS is being supported by recruits from Saudi Arabia, funding from Qatar, weapons from Israel, and supplies from Turkey. By the time the idiots in Saudi Arabia realize that they were being used as pawns by the US and Israel, it will be too late.

exactly mate , you have the point
people who are screaming here and shouting about Islam , they don't know that their governments are the reason of why this is happening
Saudi Arabia has good relation with America and they are actually doing what the US wants
we all hate terrorism and we all want to live in peace
but I think before discussing the problem , each one of us should do some researches
the reason why ISIS is strong now is the support of the US and the Western governments
so  people should just stop fooling themselves and keep blaming Islam , they should only blame their countries and politicians

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:18:05 AM

For your kind information dear. Muslim pay  zakat while non muslim pay jizya. Islam is a religion of equality.

Muslims pay 1% or 2% of their earnings as zakat, and the poorer community members don't have to pay anything. On the other hand, the minorities often have to pay 20% of 30% of their earnings as jizya, irrespective of their income level (In Moorish Spain, the Jizya ranged from 33% to 80%, depending on the region, while zakat was less than 5%).

That's pretty sad TBH. Islam does not tell to charge an amount like this but what they can afford. If they milk like this, the milk will soon finish.

?
This is your opinion.Those who live in muslim majority countries ask them , they are free to perform their activities or not...??  Our Prophet SAW said love every human. whether he/she is muslim or not. By the way whtas your religion?? If you dnt mind?

Wilikon and Spendulus are atheists.

That is news to me...

Did I say something wrong? I mean you are an atheist, right?

I, do not believe that is true... ✔
I do not believe, that is true... x

Also famously stated by Ayn Rand,

"God, no."

But the subtleties will fly right past.

If you are not atheist then what is your religion?? Can you tell me ?
Sure.

As soon as you acknowledge that this statement you made is false.

Islam is a religion of equality.

This statement is very true that Islam is a religion of equality. Till my last breath i would defend Islam and this statement Inshaallah.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 07:35:32 AM

I'm Christian and I live in Syria , the most country that has suffered from terrorists
the Islam which ISIS provides is not the real Islam , I live with Muslims and all of them are good
people who are fighting against ISIS are Muslims too , so if they are all believe in killing others you would see them all fight with ISIS
the terrorism is coming from the extremists , and usually these actions are the results of poor societies

Nice to have someone from Syria in this forum!

IMO, the root cause of the problems in Syria is the Western / foreign involvement. The triple axis of Saudi Arabia - Turkey - Israel is instigating the civil war in Syria for their own benefits. The ISIS is being supported by recruits from Saudi Arabia, funding from Qatar, weapons from Israel, and supplies from Turkey. By the time the idiots in Saudi Arabia realize that they were being used as pawns by the US and Israel, it will be too late.

exactly mate , you have the point
people who are screaming here and shouting about Islam , they don't know that their governments are the reason of why this is happening
Saudi Arabia has good relation with America and they are actually doing what the US wants
we all hate terrorism and we all want to live in peace
but I think before discussing the problem , each one of us should do some researches
the reason why ISIS is strong now is the support of the US and the Western governments
so  people should just stop fooling themselves and keep blaming Islam , they should only blame their countries and politicians

Yes dear i totally agreed with you. We have to do research on these issues then we talk what is wrong and what is right. But i just want to know you people that No religion in the world promote killing of people , every religion promote love.
EricEnricsson

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:59:31 AM

thanks for your positive feedback for muslim. not for all muslim is negative, and not for all muslim is terorrist  Cry

ISIS now!!!... what are we going to do??
I'm fed up of walking my streets afraid that there is an opportunity
for a terrorist attack on my streets
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:18:09 PM

i'm not agree with you
as i know ISIS is not islam, im not islam but i'm not agree with your argument about islam.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:56:15 PM

For your kind information dear. Muslim pay  zakat while non muslim pay jizya. Islam is a religion of equality.

Muslims pay 1% or 2% of their earnings as zakat, and the poorer community members don't have to pay anything. On the other hand, the minorities often have to pay 20% of 30% of their earnings as jizya, irrespective of their income level (In Moorish Spain, the Jizya ranged from 33% to 80%, depending on the region, while zakat was less than 5%).

That's pretty sad TBH. Islam does not tell to charge an amount like this but what they can afford. If they milk like this, the milk will soon finish.

?
This is your opinion.Those who live in muslim majority countries ask them , they are free to perform their activities or not...??  Our Prophet SAW said love every human. whether he/she is muslim or not. By the way whtas your religion?? If you dnt mind?

That is news to me...

"God, no."

Sure.

This statement is very true that Islam is a religion of equality. Till my last breath i would defend Islam and this statement Inshaallah.
Then there is no dispute between you and I, except on vastly differing meanings of the word equality.  What is equality to you I may describe by the word "slavery."
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:59:30 PM

?

That is news to me...

"God, no."

Sure.

Oh, I was unaware Islam allowed woman multiple husbands, same as men are allowed multiple wives.

Learn something new every day.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:05:26 PM

?

That is news to me...

"God, no."

Sure.

Oh, I was unaware Islam allowed woman multiple husbands, same as men are allowed multiple wives.

I think adultering women should have equal rights to stone those who are first to throw stones.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 01:10:08 PM

I know this is ironic but to avoid confusion: no, Islam does not allow it and FYI, only 4 wives are allowed at a time.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:04:38 PM

?

That is news to me...

"God, no."

Sure.

Islam allow 4 marriages but the rule is that if you dnt have children from your frst wife then you ask your wife if she allow then you will do marriage with other women otherwise you will not..!!
Their are some rules my dear.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 03:38:50 PM

?

That is news to me...

"God, no."

Sure.

I think adultering women should have equal rights to stone those who are first to throw stones.

I didn't get your point what you want to say. Would you please elaborate what you want to say??
Thanks
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:37:49 PM

?

That is news to me...

"God, no."

Sure.

I didn't get your point what you want to say. Would you please elaborate what you want to say??
Thanks
Looks clear to me.  What do you not understand?
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:47:51 PM

?

That is news to me...

"God, no."

Sure.

[/b]

Thanks

What do you meant by this line which is in bold format..??
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 05:53:41 PM

@GregH37: That bolded part is Spendulus' post.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:57:46 PM

@GregH37: the bolded part is Spendulus' post.

What he want to say i didn't get his point...??
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:59:50 PM

@GregH37: That bolded part is Spendulus' post.

@MuhammadZakir Do you understand spendulus post ?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:45:56 PM

Thanks

What do you meant by this line which is in bold format..??

That a woman accused of adultery, who is to be stoned to death by basically, your Muslim people, should be allowed to stone to death the first person who dares to throw a stone to her.  Or not, as she might choose.

That's equality, from a different point of view.

You see, you or other muslims do not autocratically define anything.  You might say "Oh, for us equality means....(blah blah blah)..."

And then some other people would say "Gee, it's so different over here! It's like (da de da de dada da)"

Now is it clear? 
EricEnricsson

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:44:51 PM

ISIS may hurt Syria (obviously), but it's helping Iran by leaps and bounds. It's giving them an enemy to fight while helping them play the good guy (and honestly, anyone fighting against ISIS is a "good guy" in this). They're also investing heavily in supporting their new ally Iraq, who will surely place them further within Iran's tutelage, giving Iran more power in the region and a direct overland route into Saudi Arabia should they come to blows in the future (a distinct possibility). Of course, Iraq is a weaker entity now that it has been fractured into three parts, but that actually works in Iran's favor since it will show the Shiites in Iraq that they need Iran even more than before. Iran is also getting the opportunity to get reacquainted with the Kurds and their military forces, which Iran partnered with against Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war. The Kurds have sometimes been a thorn in Tehran's side, so this common cause could be a way to squash some beef, especially if Iran helps the Kurds carve out a state from the former Iraq. Then you have the US's position in the area, degraded by the day thanks to ISIS as they are showing that all the US weaponry, money, and air support can't help anyone against a bunch of zealots. The US will have fewer supporters/less support in the region which will open up a power vacuum which Iran will be all to happy to try to fill, and their commitment to fighting against ISIS will give them plenty of currency with which they may curry favor. And of course, the fight against ISIS is a great opportunity to get some much needed real world battle experience for their military forces, which may come in handy if they go to war with Saudi Arabia (or anyone else for that matter).
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:16:15 AM

ISIS may hurt Syria (obviously), but it's helping Iran by leaps and bounds. It's giving them an enemy to fight while helping them play the good guy (and honestly, anyone fighting against ISIS is a "good guy" in this). They're also investing heavily in supporting their new ally Iraq, who will surely place them further within Iran's tutelage, giving Iran more power in the region and a direct overland route into Saudi Arabia should they come to blows in the future (a distinct possibility). Of course, Iraq is a weaker entity now that it has been fractured into three parts, but that actually works in Iran's favor since it will show the Shiites in Iraq that they need Iran even more than before. Iran is also getting the opportunity to get reacquainted with the Kurds and their military forces, which Iran partnered with against Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war. The Kurds have sometimes been a thorn in Tehran's side, so this common cause could be a way to squash some beef, especially if Iran helps the Kurds carve out a state from the former Iraq. Then you have the US's position in the area, degraded by the day thanks to ISIS as they are showing that all the US weaponry, money, and air support can't help anyone against a bunch of zealots. The US will have fewer supporters/less support in the region which will open up a power vacuum which Iran will be all to happy to try to fill, and their commitment to fighting against ISIS will give them plenty of currency with which they may curry favor. And of course, the fight against ISIS is a great opportunity to get some much needed real world battle experience for their military forces, which may come in handy if they go to war with Saudi Arabia (or anyone else for that matter).

This thread is not about isis or terrorism... Plenty of those already. Check out post #2 to get what it is and what this means to you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg9799830#msg9799830

This whole thread is about post #2 and the way it has been avoided, as if invisible, pages after pages after pages after...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:59:45 AM

This thread is not about isis or terrorism... Plenty of those already. Check out post #2 to get what it is and what this means to you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=888757.msg9799830#msg9799830

This whole thread is about post #2 and the way it has been avoided, as if invisible, pages after pages after pages after...

Pakistan: Entire Family Murdered In Latest “Honor Killing”…

Pakistani police Wednesday were looking for four men believed to have killed a couple and their four children as retribution for a perceived “honor crime.”

Police officer Mohammed Aslam said the killings happened Tuesday in the town of Athara Hazari in central Pakistan.

Aslam said the men are believed to have hacked the family to death with axes and knives. One daughter, identified by police as Aisha, survived and relayed what happened to authorities. She and the other bodies were found after a man delivering milk to the house noticed that no one was coming to the door, Aslam said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/pakistani-honor-killing_n_6300908.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000017
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: