Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:06:38 PM

Yes shariah  told us suppose if you have one bottle water and you have to do waddu for prayer....and there is a people  who is want water then it is your duty to give them a water and make waddu with mud.....
Islam give right to women...!!!

Islam told you that this is your mother and this is your sister....These womens are haram for you...!!!

In muslims countries their is a right for non muslims to perform thetir religious activities  which is  described by Shariah...

That is nice to know. I grew up in a system where women are born automatically with the rights you are describing. No need for a verbal or written contract. Mother Nature has found a way to make me automatically haram to my own mother and my sisters, so I am good on that level too, and that was true with my father and the father of my father... They never heard of sharia laws either to act the way they acted as they were gentlemen...

Water is free (nature) where I grew up, so no one had to ask for it. In more desert places of course water is expensive and rare so I understand why it is a big deal to offer it.

I have one more thing to ask you if you may: what is Jizya?

Jizya or jizyah (Arabic: جزية‎ ǧizyah IPA: [dʒizja]; Ottoman Turkish: cizye) is a religiously required per capita tax on non-Muslims under Islamic law, levied by an Islamic state.Jizya tax was not paid by Muslims, who however paid zakat (alms) tax instead.

Jizya is an example of taxes that depended on the religion of the individual. Some scholars[4][not specific enough to verify state Jizya as a discriminatory tax. However, historically, the Jizya tax has been rationalized in Islam as a fee for protection provided by the Muslim ruler to non-Muslims, for the permission to privately practice a non-Muslim faith with some communal autonomy in a Muslim state, and as material proof of the non-Muslims' submission to the Muslim state and its laws.

Jizya tax on non-Muslims is mentioned in and mandated by the Quran and the Hadiths.

The jizya tax was historically imposed on Jews and Christians in Arabian peninsula, North Africa, Caucasus and Spain, and on Hindus in South Asia into the 19th century, but almost vanished in the 20th century. The tax is no longer imposed by nation states in the Islamic world. However, armed groups such as ISIS enforce it in some areas they have captured.In the 21st century, it is widely regarded as being at odds with contemporary secular conceptions of citizen's civil rights and equality before the law, although there have been occasional reports of religious minorities in conflict zones and areas subject to political instability being forced to pay jizya.

So how can you be a good muslim without doing what is mandated by the Koran and trying to tax this lowly Kafir?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:14:21 PM

Yes shariah  told us suppose if you have one bottle water and you have to do waddu for prayer....and there is a people  who is want water then it is your duty to give them a water and make waddu with mud.....

Islam told you that this is your mother and this is your sister....These womens are haram for you...!!!

In muslims countries their is a right for non muslims to perform thetir religious activities  which is  described by Shariah...

That is nice to know. I grew up in a system where women are born automatically with the rights you are describing. No need for a verbal or written contract. Mother Nature has found a way to make me automatically haram to my own mother and my sisters, so I am good on that level too, and that was true with my father and the father of my father... They never heard of sharia laws either to act the way they acted as they were gentlemen...

Water is free (nature) where I grew up, so no one had to ask for it. In more desert places of course water is expensive and rare so I understand why it is a big deal to offer it.

Dear you didnt get my point ....
Im talking about when there is no sufficient water then our shariah derived this condition....These are the rights of non muslims...they are free in Muslims majority countries to perform their religious activities......these all are lame excuses that you raised....Dear dnt blame religion of any person...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:24:37 PM

Im talking about when there is no sufficient water then our shariah derived this condition....These are the rights of non muslims...they are free in Muslims majority countries to perform their religious activities......these all are lame excuses that you raised....Dear dnt blame religion of any person...

Is that (bolded) actually true?

Is it only true of "people of the book?"
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:27:45 PM

To be born with a right is an excuse? Your position is: sharia laws give rights to non muslims. My position is: non muslims should not have to be given or taken rights from muslims...

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:29:47 PM

Yes it is true....Here in my country many christians lived and they are free to perform their religious activities...you are free to check dear:)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:49:30 PM

To be born with a right is an excuse? Your position is: sharia laws give rights to non muslims. My position is: non muslims should not have to be given or taken rights from muslims...

Islam is a religion of mercy to all people, both Muslims and non-Muslims.  The Prophet was described as being a mercy in the Quran due to the message he brought for humanity:

"And We have not sent you but as a mercy to all the worlds." (Quran 21:107)

When a person analyzes the legislations of Islam with an open mind, the Mercy mentioned in this verse will definitely become apparent.  One of the aspects constituting an epitome of this Mercy is the way the legislations of Islam deal with people of other faiths.  The tolerant attitude of Islam towards non-Muslims, whether they be those residing in their own countries or within the Muslim lands, can be clearly seen through a study of history.  This fact is not only purported by Muslims, but many non-Muslim historians also accept it.  Patriarch Ghaytho wrote:

‘The Arabs, to whom the Lord has given control over the world, treat us as you know; they are not the enemies of Christians.  Indeed, they praise our community, and treat our priests and saints with dignity, and offer aid to churches and monasteries.’[1]

Will Durant wrote:

‘At the time of the Umayyad caliphate, the people of the covenant, Christians, Zoroastrians, Jews, and Sabians, all enjoyed degree of tolerance that we do not find even today in Christian countries.  They were free to practice the rituals of their religion and their churches and temples were preserved.  They enjoyed autonomy in that they were subject to the religious laws of the scholars and judges.’[2]

These just relations between Muslims and people of other faiths were not due to mere politics played by Muslim rulers, but rather they were a direct result of the teachings of the religion of Islam, one which preaches that people of other religions be free to practice their own faith, only accepting the guidance offered by Islam by their own choice.  God says in the Quran:

"There is no compulsion in religion…" (Quran 2:256)

Not only does Islam demand their freedom to practice religion, but also that they be treated justly as any other fellow human.  Warning against any abuse of non-Muslims in an Islamic society, the Prophet stated:

"Beware!  Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, curtails their rights, burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment." (Abu Dawud)

How far is this mannerism than the majority of nations, to this day, which not only suppress the rights of foreign religions, but also foreign peoples and races!  In a time when Muslims were being tortured to death in then pagan Mecca, Jews were being persecuted in Christian Europe, and various peoples were being subjugated due to their particular race or caste, Islam called to the just treatment of all peoples and religions, due to its merciful tenets which gave humanity the right to their humanness.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:03:17 AM

Now you tell me what your religion did for muslims....
Which rights your religion give to muslims....Tell me plz ??
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:13:33 AM

The very idea of a religion dictating what "rights" should be given to people of other religions is ridiculous and absurd, excepting from the point of view of Islam where everything one properly should think and do is dictated by the "book."

NOW CONSIDER ANTS
"...another extreme example of the ants diverse diet is their ability to herd their food. Certain types of ants like Lasius Niger, Lasius flavus and others have developed a symbiotic and mutualistic relationship with aphids. The ants feed off of the sugary secretions (called honeydew) from the aphids skin. In exchange the ants keep the aphids safe from preators and parasites. While it is a mutualistic relationship (both parties benefit), it is not necessarily voluntary for the aphids. The ants will bite the wings off of the aphids so that they cannot get away. In addition to biting off the wings of the aphids, recent research has found that chemicals on the ants feet will actually tranquilize and subdue entire colonies of aphids, keeping them close-by as a ready source of food (Science Daily, 2007)."
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:17:58 AM

The very idea of a religion dictating what "rights" should be given to people of other religions is ridiculous and absurd, excepting from the point of view of Islam where everything one properly should think and do is dictated by the "book."

NOW CONSIDER ANTS
"...another extreme example of the ants diverse diet is their ability to herd their food. Certain types of ants like Lasius Niger, Lasius flavus and others have developed a symbiotic and mutualistic relationship with aphids. The ants feed off of the sugary secretions (called honeydew) from the aphids skin. In exchange the ants keep the aphids safe from preators and parasites. While it is a mutualistic relationship (both parties benefit), it is not necessarily voluntary for the aphids. The ants will bite the wings off of the aphids so that they cannot get away. In addition to biting off the wings of the aphids, recent research has found that chemicals on the ants feet will actually tranquilize and subdue entire colonies of aphids, keeping them close-by as a ready source of food (Science Daily, 2007)."

Hahahahaha wow great..!!
When we were talking about Islam you ask for your rights....When i ask for my rights then you said its rediculus ....Good !!

Tell me one quotation from your religion about the rights of minorities or muslims Huh
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:21:06 AM

NOW CONSIDER ANTS

Hahahahaha wow great..!!
When we were talking about Islam you ask for your rights....When i ask for my rights then you said its rediculus ....Good !!

Tell me one quotation from your religion about the rights of minorities or muslims Huh
Well, you still don't get it.

Most of the world's people/religions/nations/cultures have moved past tribal thinking and tribal behavior and culture.

Thus you may say and believe that Islam "protects other people of the book" and jizda is a fine principle, but other people in other places find this controlling, insulting and medieval.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:33:53 AM

NOW CONSIDER ANTS

Hahahahaha wow great..!!

Most of the world's people/religions/nations/cultures have moved past tribal thinking and tribal behavior and culture.

Thus you may say and believe that Islam "protects other people of the book" and jizda is a fine principle, but other people in other places find this controlling, insulting and medieval.

I get you.I just want you to know that Islam doesnot hate people.It is my duty to defend my religion. I can prove and answer all your queries. Right of non muslims are descried by my HOLY BOOK QURAN.
If you talking about jizya.Then let me tell you that this is for the protection of minorities and you pay tax to your government if jizya is wrong then this is also wrong. Isn't?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:01:57 AM

NOW CONSIDER ANTS

Hahahahaha wow great..!!

I get you.I just want you to know that Islam doesnot hate people.It is my duty to defend my religion. I can prove and answer all your queries. Right of non muslims are descried by my HOLY BOOK QURAN.
If you talking about jizya.Then let me tell you that this is for the protection of minorities and you pay tax to your government if jizya is wrong then this is also wrong. Isn't?

This is how jizya sounds like to me...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:07:19 AM

NOW CONSIDER ANTS

Hahahahaha wow great..!!

Notice my question about ONLY "people of the book" was ignored.

These preachers really do think kafirs are stupid.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:55:29 AM

NOW CONSIDER ANTS

Hahahahaha wow great..!!

Yep.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:08:48 AM

Complete BS. Protection of the minorities is not the responsibility of the minorities themselves, but it is the responsibility of each and every individual living in a particular country. What is happening with Jizya (جزية‎) is that only the minorities have to pay this form of tax, while the Muslims don't have to contribute anything. This places a double burden on the shoulders of the minority community members.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 07:54:16 AM

For all.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 08:38:33 AM

Complete BS. Protection of the minorities is not the responsibility of the minorities themselves, but it is the responsibility of each and every individual living in a particular country. What is happening with Jizya (جزية‎) is that only the minorities have to pay this form of tax, while the Muslims don't have to contribute anything. This places a double burden on the shoulders of the minority community members.

‘If God gives us victory, the people of the covenant will be protected. They have rights promised to them by God. It is the strictest covenant God has made incumbent on any of His prophets. They are also held by the duties that it places upon them and must not violate it. If they are conquered, they will live comfortably with everything due to them. I am commanded to exempt from jizya the elderly who cannot work, the disabled, or the poor who receive charity from their own community. The treasury will provide for them and their dependants as long as they live in Muslim lands or in the communities of Muslim emigrants. If they move outside of Muslim lands, neither they nor their dependants shall be entitled to any benefits.’ - Abu Yusuf, Kitab al-Kharaj, p. 155-156

Following people do not need to pay Jizyah:

• Women
  • Minors
  • The aged people
  • Those who were out of work or were chronically sick or crippled
  • Lunatics
  • Monks
  • Any disabled person whether he has mental or physical disability
  • Financially incapable persons
  • If a non-Muslim rendered an important service to the country, he is exempted from paying the Jizyah for the life time. During the caliphate of Umar Ibn El-Khattab, the second righteous caliph, may Allah be pleased with him, a non-Muslim Egyptian laid before the Islamic government the project of cleaning and re-digging the ancient canal named, Nahr Amir al-Muminin, from Cairo down to the red sea which would facilitate the transportation of food stuff from Egypt to Medina, the capital. Umar, may Allah be leased with him, exempted the man from paying the Jizyah throughout his life.

1. Jizyah is paid in lieu of exemption from military service:- It is a financial substitute for military service and it is levied only on every non Muslim fit for combat. A non-Muslim is never asked to fight with the Islamic army against his will so he pays the Jizyah as a compensation for not performing the military service. It is also a contribution to the expenses of the state defense and protection similar to the now called defense tax.

The clearest incidence in history to prove this was when Abu Ubaidah, May Allah be pleased with him, knew that the Romans were gathering troops to regain Syria from the Muslims, he returned the Jizyah money and announced that: “We have returned your money back to you because we have been informed of the gathering of enemy troops. You people, according to the conditions stipulated in the contract, have obliged us to protect you. Since we are now unable to fulfill these conditions, we are returning your money to you. We will abide by the conditions as agreed upon if we overcome the enemy.” (Related by Abu Yusufin Al-Kharaj)

2. Jizyah is paid in lieu of exemption from paying zakah:- A payment in return for the public services in the state (like today’s tax that we pay the government but only much less than what we pay now…) in which the non Muslim is living like courts, roads...etc. Muslims too contribute in these public services by their paying of Zakat and other alms that are obligatory on the Muslim.

Also note that, 1400 years ago, Muslims had to deal with many battles that were imposed upon them. They also had to deal with many betrayals done by other tribes who broke their peace treaties with the Muslims and joined as alliance with other enemy tribes and fought the Muslims.

{...} while the Muslims don't have to contribute anything. {...}

Muslims have to give zakah.

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:55:51 AM

NOW CONSIDER ANTS

Hahahahaha wow great..!!

Yep.

?
This is your opinion.Those who live in muslim majority countries ask them , they are free to perform their activities or not...??  Our Prophet SAW said love every human. whether he/she is muslim or not. By the way whtas your religion?? If you dnt mind?
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 10:14:25 AM

For your kind information dear. Muslim pay  zakat while non muslim pay jizya. Islam is a religion of equality.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:40:25 AM

?
This is your opinion.Those who live in muslim majority countries ask them , they are free to perform their activities or not...??  Our Prophet SAW said love every human. whether he/she is muslim or not. By the way whtas your religion?? If you dnt mind?

Wilikon and Spendulus are atheists.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: