Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Martin Armstrong Discussion  (Read 646796 times)
AnonymousCoder

Activity: 580
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:26:56 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:02:03 PM by AnonymousCoder

...im just trying to get you to get me his (gold) report for free go on i dare you...

Thanks. You give me the opportunity to remind everybody of the fraud that these reports are:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

When I get the next report I will send it to you. For me it would be worthless.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

Read this blog starting here to find out more about computerized fraud.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:21:08 AM
Merited by s29 (1)

lol traxo the fact that you jump on anyone who defends him even a little bit as being either him or a paid shill just shows your desperation.

You made 4/4 low effort posts thus far. There is 0 credibility in them. You refuted absolutely nothing, and backed up none of your claims with anything. That's the whole point. I do not "jump on anyone who defends him", I'd just like you loonies to actually provide something coherent instead of brainless parroting.

where as i have been honest i will repeat to all don't bother with his socrates computer to us its worthless its crap crap crap and expensive hmmm.... not doing my paid work very well am i lol he might sack me oh no...

Sure, you might be honest. Point is, you have no credibility at all. Thus your posts are actually spam, just like the posts of other loonies who jump in here and spam the thread about how Marty is some great savior, without sourcing any of your claims.  
Obviously I'd like to see if Armstein is right about anything, but as I said, you MA shills back up nothing, so it's kinda tiresome.

If you are not interested in getting any credibility, then why the heck did you chime in here in the first place, except to spam, or collect reward from Martin Armstrong?

i wish now id called my account martin armstrong damn that would have been funny

Somebody here already used "m96" as a username, it probably stands for Marty #96... Lol...  That number seems about right. You are #97
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:33:13 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:01:56 PM by AnonymousCoder
Merited by Traxo (1), s29 (1)

lol so fast to respond traxo this is going to be fun.i just cant believe that you spend so much time on hate it is amusing to me. im afraid its very easy to pick holes in anyone who makes a forecast but you don't put up his correct predictions do you just the ones you notice are wrong and you cling to them like #### on a blanket Grin. tell you what max keiser now hes good he made many millionaries with his call on bitcoin but 10 years of banging on about how the system is broken etc people just dont get it yes the system is broken max but there is a a new paradigm money is being created at a crazy pace and he and his guests just dont get it the world has changed. my portfolio is completley made up of aussie gold miners im up nicely around 24% at the moment i know absolutely nothing about any of the companies i just know the theme low aussie dollar rising gold price and a world on the brink.if anybody is interested i can write the list out. i used to listen to peter schiff at one time but hes a broken clock just like max keiser dont get me wrong i still love max cos he is right i watched him when he was known as the oracle and hes right but his timing is way out.investing has changed folks its a trickie game.sorry for the awful spelling im a lazy bugger us australians are a laid back folk

Just to clarify:

1) We are here to find the truth and there is no evidence that we spent time on hate as you say.

2) This forum is not good for lazy people who shoot from the hip and show total disrespect for others like you do.

3) We can report failed forecasts and they count as facts.

4) We do not need to praise Martin Armstrong for predicting the survival of the USD reserve currency as you claim.

5) We do not need to praise Martin Armstrong for the decline of the other currencies in light of 4).

6) We do not need to praise Martin Armstrong for the rise in equity prices in light of obvious government debt ratio increases.

7) This forum is not about "peter schiff" and not about "max keiser", it is about Martin Armstrong.

8 ) You claimed:

to me that shows hes the real deal. i mean come on can you really believe that he fooled margret thatcher and all these high flying business people at the very top of finance.

Well then explain to me why on Martin Armstrong's business web site AE Global Solutions we do not find a single reference from any of his high flying business people?

9 ) You claimed:

wow 360 pages of hate anybody with a brain can see these people are paid

Provide proof or piss off! You are obviously just looking for trouble. Everybody can see that.

Martin Armstrong is a charlatan, and he spent 11 years in jail for that reason but he has not changed.

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 12:29:01 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2020, 09:23:27 PM by Traxo

Ok, lol. Funny topic timing right after WHATEVERBABY2 shill joined here.  

One of the more fascinating things is when people try to challenge me as an analyst and pretend it is a personal confrontation to try to prove me wrong personally. I have stated many times, whenever I have had a personal opinion that has been counter to Socrates, it is me who has always been wrong. As humans, we simply do not always see everything. We miss things taking place around the world or maybe too focused on one personal perspective.

Again, deception. Martin barely ever makes clear distinction in his blogs whether it's him making a prediction, or Socrates. So it's mostly up to readers to figure it out. Of course, in hindsight, he might let us know who it was making a prediction, lol.

Ok well, you might argue I accuse him of being wrong personally, but simply because I don't believe that he has a computer as he portraits it in the first place.

Socrates writes over 1,000 reports e4ach day covering global stocks, bonds, commodities, real estate, and interest rates. These are ALL entirely written by the computer – NOT me. There is no human interaction. This is entirely Socrates. I find it so funny when people try to say of Armstrong will be wrong or whatever for they fail to understand this is the next evolution in the analysis. The greatest error in all analysis is human bias and the failure to see things from an objectives viewpoint.

Yes yes, Socrates is amazing. Keep parroting it so that cult members don't forget it.  

Confidence in Martin Armstrong into the abyss

Marty, you've reached your peak, right on schedule of course

@WHATEVERBABY2's pathetic posts were by far the worst shilling attempt to date, which indicates a clear shift in the trend.  

@m96, @WHATEVERBABY2, @over45 et al...

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN GETTING ANY CREDIBILITY, OR GETTING THE "TRUTH" OUT
THEN WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

We heard all of your nonsense throughout the 360 pages here. You are not original, it's getting tiresome. Present facts and evidence, argue certain points (be specific) or kindly stop spamming the thread.
Currently you are nothing but a waste of everyone's bandwidth and time.
s29

Activity: 184
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:30:33 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2020, 02:45:17 PM by s29

Here he goes again:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/future-forecasts/me-v-socrates/

Me v Socrates
Blog/Forecasts
Posted Feb 14, 2020 by Martin Armstrong

One of the more fascinating things is when people try to challenge me as an analyst and pretend it is a personal confrontation to try to prove me wrong personally. I have stated many times, whenever I have had a personal opinion that has been counter to Socrates, it is me who has always been wrong. As humans, we simply do not always see everything. We miss things taking place around the world or maybe too focused on one personal perspective.

Socrates writes over 1,000 reports each day covering global stocks, bonds, commodities, real estate, and interest rates. These are ALL entirely written by the computer – NOT me. There is no human interaction. This is entirely Socrates. I find it so funny when people try to say oh Armstrong will be wrong or whatever for they fail to understand this is the next evolution in the analysis. The greatest error in all analysis is human bias and the failure to see things from an objective viewpoint.

Well okay Marty, if you're so convinced Socrates is infallible and that your opinions are not so good (despite calling yourself "The Forecaster"), then stop posting these constant (wrong) predictions about the direction of the markets completely and let Socrates handle everything. Oh wait, that's not gonna happen will it? Nevertheless, it's already proven in this thread that Socrates is at best a horrible after-the-fact trend following program. Well at least Marty has admitted now that his opinions are almost worthless and that it would be better if he stopped making predictions about the markets. Touché.
m96

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:22:21 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2020, 04:29:38 PM by m96

You people are psychotich haha. He doesnt do anything that any other market analyzer doesnt do... except he's more correct than the mainstream ones. Why are you so obsessed with this guy? Get a life..
His computer program is pretty impressive wether you get anything out of it or not. Just writing the texts as it does.
s29

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:44:28 PM

You people are psychotich haha. He doesnt do anything that any other market analtzer doesnt do... except he's more correct than the mainstream ones. Why are you so obsessed with this guy? Get a life..
His computer program is pretty impressive wether you get anything out of it or not. Just writing the texts as it does.

Not really sure if you and this "WHATEVERBABY2" guy (nice name, btw) are Armstrong himself or staff people of Armstrong Economics (i.e. financially dependent on Armstrong's scam), but either way: why are you so obsessed with defending a proven conman and convicted felon? And provide proof when you say he's more correct than the mainstream ones, because his track record has been horrible in the past few years (see all the previous pages in this thread).
Well, my Alexa also generates texts when I ask something, but that thing can actually say things that have value.
unwashed

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:53:30 PM

Here he goes again:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/future-forecasts/me-v-socrates/

Me v Socrates
Blog/Forecasts
Posted Feb 14, 2020 by Martin Armstrong

Socrates writes over 1,000 reports each day covering global stocks, bonds, commodities, real estate, and interest rates. These are ALL entirely written by the computer – NOT me. There is no human interaction. This is entirely Socrates. I find it so funny when people try to say oh Armstrong will be wrong or whatever for they fail to understand this is the next evolution in the analysis. The greatest error in all analysis is human bias and the failure to see things from an objective viewpoint.

Well okay Marty, if you're so convinced Socrates is infallible and that your opinions are not so good (despite calling yourself "The Forecaster"), then stop posting these constant (wrong) predictions about the direction of the markets completely and let Socrates handle everything. Oh wait, that's not gonna happen will it? Nevertheless, it's already proven in this thread that Socrates is at best a horrible after-the-fact trend following program. Well at least Marty has admitted now that his opinions are almost worthless and that it would be better if he stopped making predictions about the markets. Touché.
I'd like to know who these people are that challenge him, besides here. I read MSM and haven't heard them even mention MA and I also read some alt media and they haven't mention him either except one who made a reference to him. Even fake zero hedge, which I don't read but hear they promote MA. So who are these people? I know this is a limited sample but my .02.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:09:37 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:01:48 PM by AnonymousCoder

I'd like to know who these people are that challenge him, besides here. I read MSM and haven't heard them even mention MA and I also read some alt media and they haven't mention him either except one who made a reference to him. Even fake zero hedge, which I don't read but hear they promote MA. So who are these people? I know this is a limited sample but my .02.

He writes about you and me basically. I don't think that I am over-estimating my own impact when I say that it was me who prompted him to change his bitcoin account from Gumbi to m96 when I escalated the subject of litigation. I can't imagine anyone else except the people in this forum. Perhaps he gets the odd email. Very few people know him.

m96

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:37:12 PM

You people are psychotich haha. He doesnt do anything that any other market analtzer doesnt do... except he's more correct than the mainstream ones. Why are you so obsessed with this guy? Get a life..

Not really sure if you and this "WHATEVERBABY2" guy (nice name, btw) are Armstrong himself or staff people of Armstrong Economics (i.e. financially dependent on Armstrong's scam), but either way: why are you so obsessed with defending a proven conman and convicted felon? And provide proof when you say he's more correct than the mainstream ones, because his track record has been horrible in the past few years (see all the previous pages in this thread).
Well, my Alexa also generates texts when I ask something, but that thing can actually say things that have value.

You people have soon written 360 pages of texts for several years now... I just came by and wrote a couple of replies.. and I'm the obsessed one lol Cheesy
His track record is pretty good. Just look at Dow, USD and also Gold. When everyone else was opposite.
Yes, Alexa is probably also pretty advanced... but can't write predictions by itself in long texts.
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:43:46 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:01:40 PM by AnonymousCoder

m96 mentions the gold track record. Bad idea.

As previously said, Gumbi's and cohorts' posts get replied to in a way that will remind them of the context in which we showed him that he is a charlatan.

Let him be reminded again that we have a model case where this behavior is documented in much detail. It actually saves time and effort to repeat this as opposed to wasting the time trying to argue this same type of thing without end.

Whatever smokescreen Gumbi and cohorts are coming up with now, they get this reply. I know Gumbi just wants this message to go away but I am not going to do him the favor. I am just not taking his baits for more nonsense any more.

The pattern is the same again and again: Pick one of the ambiguous conflicting Socrates signals in hindsight to argue the case. For us, there is no need to formulate a custom response to that. We use this model case as a standard response reply to show what these charlatans are doing.

I have an obligation to spread the message for the honest people, and as painful as it is for me, I am going to persevere until the Armstrong promoters shut up. So they are warned. The honest people have all the facts on their side.

AnonymousCoder"Quarterly reversal time unit is one quarter. Gold rallied before the quarter was over and no other signal in the opposite direction was available to indicate change of direction.

The time span is 1 to 3 units in time so the quarterly bearish reversal had 1 to 3 quarters before time was up.

Armstrong wrote on his private blog on the first of March our quarterly level of the model generated a bullish reversal at the end of the year reversing its short position and going long. This also signaled that gold would rally from the $1060 area and should test the next bullish reversal at the $1347 level."

Not sure if you are aware or not but you are losing this discussion. Kiss

Here we go. You are providing the proof of my assertion yourself!

Hindsight, Fraud. This hindsight message is fraudulent misrepresentation of performance, pure fraud!
Now here you are saying, and I know you are speaking for Martin Armstrong, that

Martin Armstrong had this information, this bullish signal, the fact that his model went long - at the end of the year - but at the same time failed to tell his clients?

In fact he sent the opposite signal to his clients at the time!

If he knew this at the time when he claimed the system went long, and let's assume for the sake of argument that what you say is true then he could have been trading against his clients because he published this signal only three months later.

You are not worth the respect of a single honest being on earth! You are a fraud!

And yes, I have all the reports. How could I otherwise quote them? I have everything!

More importantly, all other people who lost, they have everything as well.

Here is a detailed time line of the events:

Quarterly Superposition Event in Gold 2015

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
s29

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:10:25 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2020, 05:32:54 PM by s29

You people have soon written 360 pages of texts for several years now... I just came by and wrote a couple of replies.. and I'm the obsessed one lol Cheesy
His track record is pretty good. Just look at Dow, USD and also Gold. When everyone else was opposite.
Yes, Alexa is probably also pretty advanced... but can't write predictions by itself in long texts.

First of all, you talk like someone who discovered the internet yesterday.

Second of all, Armstrong's predictions have been quite horrible in the last years. Missed a 30% rally off the 2018-bottom on the Dow. Completely missed the Gold bottom in 2015, was looking for beneath $1000-levels. Horrible forecasts on interest rates "going up from the 2015 ECM point". Horrible forecast on the Real Estate market since the same 2015 ECM point. Horrible forecast so far about the collapse of the EU and the euro (euro has gone somewhat lower, but not even 1 country exited the euro). Horrible forecasts about the world economy going into the abyss into 2020. Even the EU didn't entered a recession in the last few years.

When everyone else was opposite.

The Dow you mean? Most mainstream analysts on Wall Street are permabulls, so that's not true.

Longer term predictions about the Dow are not that difficult to make btw:

By the way, his Dow 40,000 and 65,000 prediction for 2024 and 2032 is actually not really difficult to make.

Stock market historical returns is  generally considered   Dow Jones  Index (Djia)  average yealy  returns.Djia  average yearly return was 7.7539% without adjusting dividends and inflation from 1921 to 2018.

If you add 4 years of 7.75% compounded to the current Dow 29,000 you get Dow 39,090. Very close to the 40,000 level.

If you add 12 years of 7.75% compounded to the current Dow 29,000 you get Dow 71,024. Quite close to the 65,000 level.
m96

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:53:43 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2020, 09:11:54 PM by m96

You people write so much hogwash. Sounds like you dont understand how to use Socrates.
His predictions always depend on the arrays and reversals. So can change accordingly. So stating things Armstrong might have vaguely predicted earlier without taking them into account becomes mostly meaningless. And nothing is ever 100% in trading.
Are you going to sue the creator of the Stochastics indicator too because it stopped you out? Cheesy
AnonymousCoder

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:42:13 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2021, 06:01:32 PM by AnonymousCoder

...if it was real there would be more people on ma side that would be a natural forum i would think but no its 99% hate...

Give us the URL of one public forum about Martin A. Armstrong on the entire internet where Martin Armstrong supporters are in the majority.

Like real. Like natural as you say. Current. Where people are allowed to post freely just as here, a feature that you seem to enjoy at the same time by abusing it: You spam this forum with pages of copied google results:

i just did a simple google search on his name on google( on the news section)

Otherwise my statement stands that you are talking fact free nonsense.

Just in case you did not notice, you are being ridiculed.

Martin A. Armstrong: convicted felon, shameless conman, schizophrenic crackpot & financial comedian

See armstrongecmscam.blogspot.com for a more compact view of major findings posted in this blog.
dibley8899

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:13:37 AM

You people write so much hogwash. Sounds like you dont understand how to use Socrates.
His predictions always depend on the arrays and reversals. So can change accordingly. So stating things Armstrong might have vaguely predicted earlier without taking them into account becomes mostly meaningless. And nothing is ever 100% in trading.
Are you going to sue the creator of the Stochastics indicator too because it stopped you out? Cheesy

This is tedious isn't it when marty takes on 1 person to write under 2 blog names lol. I just watched some of the video hes posted today, had to switch it off, just the usual lies and rubbish he spouts a bit like these 2 new muttons.

If you had read this blog you would be in no doubt about the validity of MA but you spout nonesense instead. I never traded one of his forecasts I only watched on as call after call failed until you are left with nothing more than a dart throwing exercise. Now he can't even forecast bonds so what chance has he got with any other asset that moves faster than bonds which most of them do? That would be a question too far ahead of mr and mrs mutton that recently joined or it could be MA trying out writing in england terms to branch out from his same old same old nonsense on his wordpress website.

Time to close down marty....and stop ripping people off...
dibley8899

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:19:45 AM

https://www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureaus-offices/bureau-consumer-protection/our-divisions/division-marketing-practices

Division of Marketing Practices
The Division of Marketing Practices responds to ever-evolving problems of consumer fraud in the marketplace. The Division enforces the FTC Act and several other federal consumer protection laws by filing FTC actions in federal district court for immediate and permanent orders to stop scams; prevent fraudsters from perpetrating scams in the future, freeze their assets; and get compensation for scam victims.

ENFORCEMENT PRIORITIES
The Division’s enforcement priorities include:

shutting down high-tech Internet and telephone scams that bilk consumers out of hundreds of millions of dollars a year
ending deceptive telemarketing or direct mail marketing schemes that use false and misleading information to take consumers’ money
stopping fraudulent business opportunity scams.;
stopping violations of the Do Not Call and CAN-SPAM consumer privacy protections.
RULES ENFORCED BY THE DIVISION
The Division issues, revises, and enforces many of the Commission’s rules, including:

The Telemarketing Sales Rule which prohibits deceptive sales pitches and protects consumers from abusive, unwanted, and late-night sales calls.
The CAN-SPAM Rules, including the Adult Labeling Rule, which requires warning labels on commercial email containing sexually oriented material.
The Franchise and Business Opportunity Rule, which requires franchise and business opportunity sellers to give prospective buyers a disclosure document containing specific information about the business and any earnings claims the seller makes, to help them make an informed decision as to whether to purchase.
The 900 Number Rule, which requires sellers of pay-per-call (900 number) services to clearly disclose the price of their services, prohibits the targeting of most of those services to children, and creates procedures to dispute charges for 900 number services like those available for credit card purchases.
The Funeral Rule, which requires funeral directors to disclose price and other information about their services to consumers.
The Magnuson-Moss Act, which requires that merchants make warranty information available to consumers in advance of their purchase.
IN THE FOREFRONT OF THE FIGHT AGAINST HIGH-TECH/INTERNET FRAUD
The Division is on the cutting edge of investigating and addressing the use of the Internet and other emerging technologies to defraud consumers. Its staff has developed new strategies and techniques to combat the latest high-tech scams and shares them with federal, state, local, and international law enforcement agencies through its training programs. Its initiatives in this area include:

developing and presenting Internet Investigation Training programs for federal, state, local, and international law agencies.
sponsoring and conducting symposia on legal issues arising from cutting-edge technologies.
prosecuting civil enforcement actions to keep fraudsters from operating on the Internet and in other high-tech arenas.
Our Divisions
DIVISION OF PRIVACY AND IDENTITY PROTECTION
DIVISION OF ADVERTISING PRACTICES
DIVISION OF CONSUMER & BUSINESS EDUCATION
DIVISION OF ENFORCEMENT
DIVISION OF MARKETING PRACTICES
DIVISION OF CONSUMER RESPONSE & OPERATIONS
DIVISION OF FINANCIAL PRACTICES
DIVISION OF LITIGATION TECHNOLOGY & ANALYSIS
dibley8899

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:44:00 AM
Merited by AnonymousCoder (1)

Dear Sirs, I would like to report this person and website for misleading statements, falsifying posts and history and outright lies leading to complete misinformation for visitors to the website. He is also conducting interviews where he continues with these lies and claims of 100% accuracy all the time. The actual accuracy would be below 10% and we have a website logging all this information of his miss claims.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082909.new#new . As well as trying to charge people 1000's of USD's for his non services he also holds regular events charging 2500usd which people walk away feeling embarrassed and lied to. He is doing these around the world and picks up a following after the miss claims and continous lies from his website and you tube. He must of bilked people out of 100,000's over the last few years. Nearly all his forcasts are incorrect and he also has tried to create a false auction on a book he launched by bidding for it himself for 1000's of dollars on ebay recently. The lies are non stop and he needs to be stopped from stealing people's money basically if you can do this. He also has a history being a convicted felon and serving 7 years in jail I think. Thanks

https://www.econsumer.gov/
dibley8899

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 07:00:34 AM

thats' to the feds so we will see if they agree or not.......Mr Whatever..... Roll Eyes

Anyone can complete the form there at link posted, it takes a few mins to do. Save someonelse a few dollars.....
dibley8899

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 07:49:27 AM

Marty or whatever lol

Watch out for the knock on the door......
dibley8899

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 08:02:34 AM

https://ibb.co/Jy0qqDx

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 [334] 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 »
  Print  

Jump to: