Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM  (Read 415624 times)
greenbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 04:26:20 PM

why dont you post the email with that response and see what inaba has to say about it. If he screws off you know and have proof to never take him or her seriously. Easiest way to bring truth start with facts.

I've posted it numerous times already. I certainly am bringing both the TRUTH and FACTS. BFL lies, as that seems to be their SOP.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BBazaar

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 04:31:19 PM

Yes, we refunded preorders when asked, is your implication that we didn't?

You can't handle the truth.

http://s15.postimg.org/3kadw2gcr/image.jpg

Your company is and has been refusing refunds. For product that has not been built yet and you cannot provide anticipated delivery time on...  AMD and Intel would never conduct business like that.

The best part is you fully understand what I'm saying, you are just in outright denial of the "truth".  Don't ask for something you don't want to hear.  Every word you say and everything you do represents your company.  It is damn near impossible to find posts where you conducted great customer service.  Posts where you act unprofessional and disregard the opinions of your customers are in abundance.  The way you handle yourself says alot about Butterfly and frankly, as I said before, I wouldn't recommend your company to anyone.

greenbtc

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 04:32:49 PM

Yes, we refunded preorders when asked, is your implication that we didn't?

Nope, only those that make up falsehoods and outright lies.  You are welcome to disagree as long as you stick to the truth.  Try it - stick to the truth when disagreeing with me and see if you get bashed.  Hasn't happened yet. (You've already failed this round, looks like, see if you can make your next post contain nothing but factual information.)

Seems like you should present yourself and your facts a bit better next time, the above post discredits everything you said right here.
greenbtc

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 04:45:35 PM

Nope, only those that make up falsehoods and outright lies.  You are welcome to disagree as long as you stick to the truth.  Try it - stick to the truth when disagreeing with me and see if you get bashed.  Hasn't happened yet. (You've already failed this round, looks like, see if you can make your next post contain nothing but factual information.)

Now that we've got some truth out there--how about this? Refund my order, I will stop telling people that BFL is refusing to refund orders. It would show that you guys aren't completely ignoring customers, and I will even post back here saying you've refunded it.

Will I forget it took me nearly a month to get a refund, multiple emails and all the crap I've gone through to get it?

Probably not.

Now with your next response we'll get to see how logical, ethical, and prudent your business's actions truly are.
BBazaar

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 04:53:46 PM

Now that we've got some truth out there--how about this? Refund my order, I will stop telling people that BFL is refusing to refund orders. It would show that you guys aren't completely ignoring customers, and I will even post back here saying you've refunded it.

Will I forget it took me nearly a month to get a refund, multiple emails and all the crap I've gone through to get it?

Probably not.

Now with your next response we'll get to see how logical, ethical, and prudent your business's actions truly are.

Inaba, put your money where your mouth is.  I'll take greenbtc up on this too.  If you prove publicly you are willing to refund his order, that would prove good customer service.  This is a solid option, thumbs up.  What's it going to be?
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 05:24:23 PM

The statement was that we did not refund preorders.  We did.  We are no longer taking pre-orders and we are not refunding orders that are currently in the queue, that's correct.

It was stated multiple times that all sales are final when you ordered.  What part of that were you unable to understand?  We can't be responsible for your lack of reading comprehension or ability to understand simple English sentences.  Sorry for your reading disability, perhaps next time you should get someone to explain what terms and conditions mean to you before placing and order.  Now put on your big boy pants and accept responsibility for your actions instead of whining to me why you are unable to function in normal society and you should be a special case.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
BBazaar

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:33:02 PM

The statement was that we did not refund preorders.  We did.  We are no longer taking pre-orders and we are not refunding orders that are currently in the queue, that's correct.

It was stated multiple times that all sales are final when you ordered.  What part of that were you unable to understand?  We can't be responsible for your lack of reading comprehension or ability to understand simple English sentences.  Sorry for your reading disability, perhaps next time you should get someone to explain what terms and conditions mean to you before placing and order.  Now put on your big boy pants and accept responsibility for your actions instead of whining to me why you are unable to function in normal society and you should be a special case.

You have no business skills.  This is absurd, I've had more logical conversations with my 4 year old.  Look Inaba, all sales are final doesn't apply when a product hasn't even been built.  At best you could make the claim it is on backorder, but that isn't accurate either.  Fact is you are hiding behind terrible customer service.  It's a violation of FTC regulations.

You had your chance to come clean.  The truth is right there and instead you came back with more bloated responses.  Stop bashing your customers.  "Reading Disability", I'm sure every customer wants to hear that from the company they ordered from.  And then you pour salt in the wound by refusing to refund that customer?

Get some business sense, take some courses at a community college even.  That should at least give you a basic understanding of how to treat customers and make logical business arguments.  Good luck.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:37:53 PM

Haha... You really think the money you gave them 11 months and 2 weeks ago is still untouched ?
That's cute. Smiley

(And if think they used that money to cover any fee... Then it's a scam, plain and simple, no possible argument.)

I didn't say that.

Good. Then you also suspect they spent the money you gave them away 11 months and 2 weeks ago.

Now...
What could they have spent that money on, since they haven't shipped anything to you ?

Right.
They spent that money to build and ship units to some random other guys.

This type of "business" has a name, I'll let you find out, enough clues here.
Hopefully, the money of some recent "pre-order" will be used to build and ship your own unit.

That's still a very immoral thing to get involved into.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
greenbtc

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 06:03:15 PM

Is it really that I'm the one with a learning disability? Right on your site, as of today 7/17/2013@1:59pm EST, your website's home page has a big "PRE-ORDER NOW" button plastered across it.

You sir, are a moron, and I couldn't thank you enough for your efforts here as every time you post, you simply make your true self known. You hide behind insults because you have no real information or facts, else you would be giving them. Instead you choose to throw around insults like a child.
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 06:07:59 PM

This is absurd, I've had more logical conversations with my 4 year old.  Look Inaba, all sales are final doesn't apply when a product hasn't even been built.
Arguing with crooks is always amusing. I'm having a hard time to understand what is the difference between a final sale and not a final sale?
Moneymaker1990

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 06:52:14 PM

BFL is a joke.  Period.  There is not one ounce of common sense coming from them.

Remember when they were cancelling orders for talking bad about them, and refunding people?  People WHO DIDNT EVEN WANT A REFUND, BUT WERE JUST PISSED OFF BECAUSE THEY FAILED TO DELIVER ANYTHING ON TIME?

It's funny, they cancelled and refunded those orders, but now someone who actually requests a refund, they refuse.  Probably because they gambled it all away os SD or some dumb shit.

BFL labs is less than an hour from my house.  Visit anyone?
thesirb

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 07:22:18 PM

I am in disbelief that this is the way a representative of any company speaks to its customers. Is manufacturing ASIC chips really that difficult we are willing to give our money away to these people?
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 07:26:46 PM

Unreal

I am in disbelief that this is the way a representative of any company speaks to its customers. Is manufacturing ASIC chips really that difficult we are willing to give our money away to these people?

I think they were just the first people that talked the talk. Of course both Asicminer and Avalon beat them with chips out the door but they took tons of preorder money before anyone else felt confident enough to start. Now there are a couple of others if anyone is still giving BFL money, they are just ignorant and being led to it by their high price ad campaign.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 09:39:16 PM

Is it really that I'm the one with a learning disability? Right on your site, as of today 7/17/2013@1:59pm EST, your website's home page has a big "PRE-ORDER NOW" button plastered across it.

You sir, are a moron, and I couldn't thank you enough for your efforts here as every time you post, you simply make your true self known. You hide behind insults because you have no real information or facts, else you would be giving them. Instead you choose to throw around insults like a child.

LIARS GONNA LIE!!!
CryptoCoinShops

Activity: 124

Online Crypto Shopping

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 11:01:04 PM

ohh I see them selling on Ebay so wonder how they get away with it on there ?

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 11:15:03 PM

Welcome to Deadwood.

Here's what he thinks about forum members.

...  This is why we no longer give a shit about this forum;  Everyone here is monumental assholes, no matter how accommodating one tries to be.

Miner1967

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 11:33:52 PM

They scam me 😬
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 04:42:55 AM

What kind of "company" actually uses a flat-out troll as a "PR" representative?  Seriously, doesn't this series of shitposts from Josh Zerlan, the bullshido troll otherwise known as "Inaba," speak for itself?  Name a single legitimate company that would have this diseased freak as a public representative.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:09:21 AM

back to jail for bfl owners and hopefully this josh weirdo!!
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 07:32:44 AM

Hey, hindsight is a great way to invest.  Since you're so good at hindsight investing BBazaar, can you tell me how many billions of dollars you have made?  Oh, what's that?  You're just a poor slob without any sort of connection to reality?  Sorry... from the way you were talking, it sounded like you had cracked the secret of predicting the market with 100% accuracy.

If you knew the bitcoin price was going to go up last year, why didn't you put hundreds of thousands of dollars into bitcoin at that time?  That's right, because you didn't know... no one *knew*.  So unless you've perfected time travel, you should probably move along.

Hey asshole just get the job done! No one believes you anymore why even bother posting here? It won't generate more hits and pre-orders. I guess I'll have to call Paypal to let them know you don't have anything ready to ship.

What a douche. I hope you go to jail!
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: