Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 [1014] 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 ... 1412 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux)  (Read 6589776 times)
mine_phun

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:19:19 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:36:26 AM by mine_phun

Nlpool blocks seemingly scarce today. Even with hashrate doubling in last 24 hours...

I agree that a pool % should be charged as nothing is free.

I can’t find the global hashrate of verge anywhere, does someone have a link as I would like to see the suggested impact of claymore on the mining of the currency.

Agree! nothing is free and here is the difference

http://mine.nlpool.nl/site/mining - 1544.509 XVG

http://antminepool.com/site/mining - 1562.01 XVG

so yeah I think in each block around 15 XVG are going towards nlpool owner. I could be wrong as well cause I don't know how this amount is decided.

Seems to be going to DBY4e5T7UW7o6akHcDoY2MjoFnjQ11yKkm.

I have no problem with a 1% fee but would like to know about it!

There are no transaction fees for the XVG coin in the pool on the mining part, but because of that a negative balance will be created, since XVG coin itself has transaction fees for every payment made towards every miner, so the pool needs something to cover for that. I guess that is what you see since a lot of miners are connected and a lot of payments are going out.

Let me emphasize that we try to be 100% transparent here. I read some of this thread back this morning about balance going in and out of wallets of miners. This is because we have no delays, minimum payouts, and i don't prefer to have to put them in. When a block is immature you see it in your wallet. When the block goes orphan after a few minutes then the amount is erased. True, we can manually put a higher XVG amount there where you are reading on the dashboard just like others do, and yes we can make a delay for the balance so it's a bit less wobbly, but i rather not do that. Also, there is something about hot and cold wallets. I prefer to keep the wallet balance on the pool as low as possible for security reasons.

In the next few weeks we will sort things out... like a decent website, a faq, transparant transaction fees and their explanation to cover for the hardware and colocation costs and other things, so please wait for that and give us some time.

As for the profitability of the pool, i am not going into pool-name comparing etc. but the very reason this baby was born is that things did not add up on other pools while we were mining ourselves. So yes, i know why you guys are skeptical because you have experienced probably the same.......... But please, just hit the whattomine website, put in your hashpower and look what you should be getting and compare it to our pool and others. I am sure you'll be more then satisfied.

Have a nice weekend!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Munka9

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

Nlpool blocks seemingly scarce today. Even with hashrate doubling in last 24 hours...

I can’t find the global hashrate of verge anywhere, does someone have a link as I would like to see the suggested impact of claymore on the mining of the currency.

so yeah I think in each block around 15 XVG are going towards nlpool owner. I could be wrong as well cause I don't know how this amount is decided.

There are no transaction fees for the XVG coin in the pool on the mining part, but because of that a negative balance will be created, since XVG coin itself has transaction fees for every payment made towards every miner, so the pool needs something to cover for that. I guess that is what you see since a lot of miners are connected and a lot of payments are going out.

Let me emphasize that we try to be 100% transparent here. I read some of this thread back this morning about balance going in and out of wallets of miners. This is because we have no delays, minimum payouts, and i don't prefer to have to put them in. When a block is immature you see it in your wallet. When the block goes orphan after a few minutes then the amount is erased. True, we can manually put a higher XVG amount there where you are reading on the dashboard just like others do, and yes we can make a delay for the balance so it's a bit less wobbly, but i rather not do that. Also, there is something about hot and cold wallets. I prefer to keep the wallet balance on the pool as low as possible for security reasons.

In the next few weeks we will sort things out... like a decent website, a faq, transparant transaction fees and their explanation to cover for the hardware and colocation costs and other things, so please wait for that and give us some time.

As for the profitability of the pool, i am not going into pool-name comparing etc. but the very reason this baby was born is that things did not add up on other pools while we were mining ourselves. So yes, i know why you guys are skeptical because you have experienced probably the same.......... But please, just hit the whattomine website, put in your hashpower and look what you should be getting and compare it to our pool and others. I am sure you'll be more then satisfied.

Have a nice weekend!

Thank you for the explanation. With the exception from one guy above. No one in here has any objection to you making a fair and reasonable profit from your efforts.

While you are here, do you know why you are getting so many orphaned blocks? Seems high.
fluxy12

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks !

continue like this and you will destroy other pools if they don't stop scamming miners.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

Have a nice weekend!

I'm monitoring it and will give my feedback in few days.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

Anyone tried ethash plus blake2s on Nvidia 1070ti? I'm not able to get more then 31+1200.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fluxy12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

Have a nice weekend!

I'm monitoring it and will give my feedback in few days.

Metroid this is the first time i see you have normal speaking on a thread and want to deserve the community, your doctor gived you medics ? please continu like this don't forget to take them.
nitrobg

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

Anyone tried ethash plus blake2s on Nvidia 1070ti? I'm not able to get more then 31+1200.

Totally not worth it. Mine equihash, neoscrypt, phi, x17 or any other popular algo with this powerful GPU.
fluxy12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

Totally not worth it. Mine equihash, neoscrypt, phi, x17 or any other popular algo with this powerful GPU.

I agree, i just tried with my 1060 * 6 rig it only gives :
Eth : 134 Mh/s
XVG : 1350 Mh/s

My RX580 rigs gives :
Eth : 180 Mh/S
XVG : 9000 Mh/S

The difference is really huge, i think Nvidia cards are not optimized for this dual mining, maybe with the 1070's and above results are better ?
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:03:48 AM

Anyone else having problems with ethermine.org? About 2 hours ago both my rigs went offline on the dashboard, when I checked the rigs both are running, submitting valid shares, and receiving new work from the server, but the dashboard still shows them as offline. I double checked all my settings and my wallet address and everything is correct.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dt3op4r2aiojjoq/IMG_4135.JPG?dl=0
I'm using ethermine and everything is OK and was OK during the night. Are your rigs still offline on Ethermine dashboard?
KGV

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

A lot "orphan" blocks last 24 hrs. Cost me about 100 XVG.
But pool itself not bad. It not stealing like UNI, or not accepting connections like ANT.
cirlama

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:26:51 AM

Hi all,
is it better to stick to last August driver for blockchain, or to upgrade to one of the recent ones on compute (rx cards)?
(I am too lazy to check...)
Hodlmyhand

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

Hi all,
is it better to stick to last August driver for blockchain, or to upgrade to one of the recent ones on compute (rx cards)?

The Aug drivers are buggy in my experience and cause rig restarts.  You'll be fine with 17.11.4 or something like that. Just use compute mode like you say.
fluxy12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

Hi all,

I use August drivers without any restart disconnect, my rigs are up for weeks without any problem. Personal experience.
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

Hi all,
I'm using version 18.2.1 and don't have any problem. Didn't notice any significant difference in hash rate comparing to the previous versions.
munGoMine

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

Hello, old reader, new user here. I got 13 rigs and wanted to share my experience with XVG pools.

I started with unimining last week. Found out they were stealing from me, so I switched to antminepool. Everything was great for a week (except for disconnects), but yesterday at noon, they became shady too.

Here are two screenshots from my Mining Observer app:
 - Yesterday at 11:47 in the morning: https://ibb.co/dDzY87
 - Today at 11:40 in the morning: https://ibb.co/gWJh1S

That is around 40% less profits in one day, while the difficulty stayed the same. I am going to switch pool today.

And to other pool admins:
Dont try to steal from us. We are not dumb, we will notice and will go on different pools. So instead of having regular incomes from fees, you'll get nothing.
kakoluckiam

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:02:31 PM

Hello, old reader, new user here. I got 13 rigs and wanted to share my experience with XVG pools.

I started with unimining last week. Found out they were stealing from me, so I switched to antminepool. Everything was great for a week (except for disconnects), but yesterday at noon, they became shady too.

That is around 40% less profits in one day, while the difficulty stayed the same. I am going to switch pool today.

Dont try to steal from us. We are not dumb, we will notice and will go on different pools. So instead of having regular incomes from fees, you'll get nothing.

this. i noticed the exactly same thing started yesterday morning, asked about it on discord support and.. guess what, got removed from the channel, lol.
I'm on nlpool atm, if we don't consider the orphans, it's pretty close to what it's supposed to be.
Any alternatives?
mine_phun

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

There is a topic about Orphan blocks already on this forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=940943.0

The conclusion comes down to: low difficulties ( Like with XVG coin ) + Big hashrates = Orphans ( +/- Duplicate block elsewhere found on the planet at the same time )

It is on our monitor and we are watching it closely.
doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

Mine blake2s dual with us :

http://www.oxo.rs

Fee only 0.4%, payouts every hour.

VERGE (XVG):

-dcoin blake2s -dpool stratum+tcp://mining.oxo.rs:4444 -dwal <WALLET_ADDRESS> -dpsw c=XVG -dcri 30

SHIELD (XSH):

-dcoin blake2s -dpool stratum+tcp://mining.oxo.rs:4444 -dwal <WALLET_ADDRESS> -dpsw c=XSH -dcri 30

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
ascaloon

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

Which app you use on your phone?
goodbitprofit

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

Mine blake2s dual with us :

http://www.oxo.rs

Fee only 0.4%, payouts every hour.

VERGE (XVG):

-dcoin blake2s -dpool stratum+tcp://mining.oxo.rs:4444 -dwal <WALLET_ADDRESS> -dpsw c=XVG -dcri 30

SHIELD (XSH):

-dcoin blake2s -dpool stratum+tcp://mining.oxo.rs:4444 -dwal <WALLET_ADDRESS> -dpsw c=XSH -dcri 30

hahaha, e nista bez balkanaca, tako sam ljut na Srbiju da ..... necu ni da pomisljam o ovome.
Neka je sa srecom
Pages: « 1 ... 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 [1014] 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 ... 1412 »
  Print  

Jump to: