Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:20:07 PM

Hey Mr WildShark Whale, let's talk about you promoting the community MN but you butch and moan about it on slack and IONtalk. Why are you promoting something that you moan and complain about?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:07:50 PM

Quote from: PM received from owlcats, huh, moderation, why does this retard write to me at all? Isnt he able to track who reported? If you dont support such stupid behaviour, ban this user please. This piece of shit does not stop making retards of moderation, it is not good keeping such retards
This is wonderfull way how trolls make idiots of moderation. You are cryptolol, someones focking doll

Another question to moderation, this such.... does again ask for some proof after breaking rules in starting giveaway of XPY in ION thread. All her slaves, especially according to last pm that I got, are still very active on agenda that brakes all rules here on bitcointalk, without any usefull information, especially not regarding ION. ION team would be stupid to share any info with retards like trolls of this thread and this provides them ability to stay not transparent. Either you stop this trolls by trolling their ass out with breaking all the rules or close this thread, ban of trolls would not be wrong at all, especially when they make an idiot of moderation where moderation backs them so long up, thats thet problem with lies and intimidation, you cant change truth and these bunch of retards even managed to break law in their countries by their idiocracy here.

Who of you will finally post all the TXID's from coins that were used for this giveaway, sending them to exchange, exchanging them and sending them to our super elite mega hacker? Please post these TXID's, unti then you scammed with your giveaway as additioni to rule break by starting it at all. And you continue to ask for proof, proof of what? What for?

All of you are connected to GAW and most have been their investors, as well as paycoins, unless suchmoon never had any xpy which would implicate scamming with the giveaway. Who should listen to you?

@mod
why is this thread still open? What is the purpose of it?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 06:34:52 PM

I apologize for this somewhat tangential post and for acknowledging the existence of boki the spammer but I need to bring this to your attention:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1576015.0

tl;dr: Our Benevolent Leader has announced that no doxing shall take place on this forum except in the Investigations board. This includes signatures and links to other websites. So let's be generous to boki and his puppets/doppelgangers/etc, report to moderator referencing "disallowed doxing link in the signature" - we have a chance to clean up this shit.

Let's make the ION thread great again!
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 06:49:16 PM

some words reposted multiple times

Shark, we heard you the first time. Can you let us know when something real actually happens?
boki15

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:21:17 PM

I apologize for this somewhat tangential post and for acknowledging the existence of boki the spammer but I need to bring this to your attention:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1576015.0

tl;dr: Our Benevolent Leader has announced that no doxing shall take place on this forum except in the Investigations board. This includes signatures and links to other websites. So let's be generous to boki and his puppets/doppelgangers/etc, report to moderator referencing "disallowed doxing link in the signature" - we have a chance to clean up this shit.

Let's make the ION thread great again!

Very interesting theory after removing ton of posts, which are archived anyway. Dont be in illusion that your efforts to delete everything related to this issue is missing, everything is there. I would only appreciate to take deeper look on what happened. You overestimate yourself in preaches if you dont follow your own preaches. You complain about doxxing? Really? Who is Boris and why dont you ask for a ban?

I am sure, many do enjoy yourself blaiming as a fool by spreading lies and FUD that you spread. In many cases you were right, but nobody gave you a license to threat everybody as an asshole. If you are given this permission, everybody else is and this altcoin part of bitcointalk is already a big mess.

However, I would discuss with you about reasons at all to keep altcoin section and users like you on bitcointalk if the only purpose of you is damaging, instignating, spreading lies, .... . Back to topic, you accuse people in being piece of shit if they dont provide info that you imagine they should. How about you? Nobody tells you piece of shit, I ask again for Xth time, provide in this thread all TXID's connected to the giveaway and where do you have them from. Please provide this info and stop going offtopic.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 07:29:08 PM

Sorry for making a post that boki perceived as if I'm talking to him/her. Won't happen again for the reasons outlined below:

You are not lost, you just dont understand it.

To the rest of your PM I will reply later today.

So you decided to forgo our PM discussion and instead continue your lies publicly? Good grief, you're more of a basket case than I thought. Good luck with your crusade.

Next mistake that you seem to do quite often, dont decide for me. Currently I dont have free time and I replied in public to public posts, I will reply to your PM, I could simply not hold on my promise to write you next long PM and get some unserious answer like in many PMs. I am sorry, my real life priorities stand over an PM chat with someone to me unknow person on the internet, I am sure you understand it. Like I said, I will reply but I will not promise when, as currently, I am making an break an need to work soon.

Have a nice day

Actually you don't have to bother. I'm not going to read or reply to anything you post, privately or publicly. After your idiotic outburst today blaming me for a thread that was split out by Cyrus I'm now quite sure you're beyond help. Take care of your work and other priorities and if you still want to lie or otherwise embarrass yourself I'm not going to get in your way. I hope you get well soon.

--sm.

I am sure that you dont understand of how wrong you use this word "lie", you forget, an lier should not tell lier to anybody and you started mrcoins rep thread with an lie, you did not close it, you move offtopic but clear dox based on non public documents, you dont bother about it. So far about you saying all the time that I am an lier, cant you the problem? Well, sorry, ignore this question as it seems to be our last conversation.

I am sorry that I reply for last time as you wish to stop communication.

I respect your wish fully, I will also not comment on your posts anymore to prevent any further missunderstanding/escalation, except if you keep involving me in your games and cutting me on my free speech.

It happened exactly because of reasons that I mentioned in public thread. Cyrus is/was one of mods who threats my reports as hypocratic.

Thank you for your wishes, I also wish you the same, especially to have more fun on crypto and this forum than you had with me. I am sorry that our crossing ended so but thats how life is.

Have a nice day
boki15

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 07:49:24 PM

Sorry for making a post that boki perceived as if I'm talking to him/her. Won't happen again for the reasons outlined below:

You are not lost, you just dont understand it.

To the rest of your PM I will reply later today.

So you decided to forgo our PM discussion and instead continue your lies publicly? Good grief, you're more of a basket case than I thought. Good luck with your crusade.

Next mistake that you seem to do quite often, dont decide for me. Currently I dont have free time and I replied in public to public posts, I will reply to your PM, I could simply not hold on my promise to write you next long PM and get some unserious answer like in many PMs. I am sorry, my real life priorities stand over an PM chat with someone to me unknow person on the internet, I am sure you understand it. Like I said, I will reply but I will not promise when, as currently, I am making an break an need to work soon.

Have a nice day

Actually you don't have to bother. I'm not going to read or reply to anything you post, privately or publicly. After your idiotic outburst today blaming me for a thread that was split out by Cyrus I'm now quite sure you're beyond help. Take care of your work and other priorities and if you still want to lie or otherwise embarrass yourself I'm not going to get in your way. I hope you get well soon.

--sm.

I am sure that you dont understand of how wrong you use this word "lie", you forget, an lier should not tell lier to anybody and you started mrcoins rep thread with an lie, you did not close it, you move offtopic but clear dox based on non public documents, you dont bother about it. So far about you saying all the time that I am an lier, cant you the problem? Well, sorry, ignore this question as it seems to be our last conversation.

I am sorry that I reply for last time as you wish to stop communication.

I respect your wish fully, I will also not comment on your posts anymore to prevent any further missunderstanding/escalation, except if you keep involving me in your games and cutting me on my free speech.

It happened exactly because of reasons that I mentioned in public thread. Cyrus is/was one of mods who threats my reports as hypocratic.

Thank you for your wishes, I also wish you the same, especially to have more fun on crypto and this forum than you had with me. I am sorry that our crossing ended so but thats how life is.

Have a nice day

I know, because you cant provide these TXIDs, you will ignore this request. You do the same what ION does requesting them to do the opposite. It does not surprise anybody when someone ignores such requests, people like you call them scammers and piece of shit, maybe you could sing the same song about yourself until you provide these TXID's any information about these funds which were part of your XPY giveaway in ION thread.

Posting this PM is again some nice post about the thread that you and moderator of bitcointalk opened for me. If you try to point out that I said I will never comment on your posts does not implicate that I will not ask for verification in all its process regarding some giveaway, it has less to do with you or your posts, it has more to the with breaking rules by starting a giveaway and later not providing any info, only BTC TXID. Wait, ION thread has XPY giveaway where nobody asked and allowed it and later the payout is suddenly in BTC?? Wow, if this is what Administration meant by "No giveaways are allowed", then I am again amazed by some moderators that are fully aware of this.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:42:42 PM

Multi-platform design

Gravity is being designed to function across multiple ecosystems: iOS/Apple iTunes, Android/Google Play, ION (the cryptocurrency), and the ionomy web platform. The ionomy team is pioneering uncharted territory. No one else has launched a coin with an interactive asset on multiple mobile platforms.

The ionomy gaming development team is small making it agile and keeping our burn rate remarkably low. In light of the ambitious multi-platform business model, ionomy has recently invested in gradually growing our gaming dev team to help us achieve our targets while carefully preserving capital for future investments. 

Define the platforms please.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:28:12 PM

Here's the latest status report from Team Ionomy:

Status report: API and Gravity game

The internal ionomy.com API security has been hardened. The API, which integrates the mobile gaming account with the user’s ionomy.com account, has been incorporated into Gravity. Gravity is the first game developed by ionomy.com. Gravity and the API are now being privately tested on the platform and in game.

The API is crucial to the ionomy.com business model: it is through the API that gameplay drives demand for the coin. Security of the API has been a top priority. If the API is designed so that users can game the system, then users can decrease the coin’s value. We had to take the time needed to bring the API to our team’s security standards because so much is at stake.

Multi-platform design

Gravity is being designed to function across multiple ecosystems: iOS/Apple iTunes, Android/Google Play, ION (the cryptocurrency), and the ionomy web platform. The ionomy team is pioneering uncharted territory. No one else has launched a coin with an interactive asset on multiple mobile platforms.

The ionomy gaming development team is small making it agile and keeping our burn rate remarkably low. In light of the ambitious multi-platform business model, ionomy has recently invested in gradually growing our gaming dev team to help us achieve our targets while carefully preserving capital for future investments.  

Proof of technology

Once we are able to demonstrate the security and effectiveness of the API to integrate Gravity with ionomy.com accounts, we can expand our internal gaming portfolio and later allow third party developers to integrate the API into their games, products, and services to establish proof of value.  

ION core coin code updates & testnet

Internal testing on updates to the core coin code has begun. Once the core code developer team is satisfied with the results of internal tests, these updates will be released to the public testnet. If they work as expected we project an early August public testnet release.

The testnet has been opened to the public. If you haven’t joined yet, you’re invited to help accelerate coin and wallet development by finding and squashing bugs. A testnet explorer testnet.ionchain.com is available for monitoring. (By the way, We've also upgraded the mainnet explorer to: chainz.cryptoid.info/ion. The engaged ION/ionomy.com community rapidly built an international masternode network that approximates that of the mainnet which helps with testing.

We are seeking talented cryptocurrency developers for targeted projects. Five bounties are available for ION core code: bit.ly/ION_bounty. Please put out the word to any devs you know who might be interested.  

Rising public profile
1.ION is now featured on coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion
2.ION was recently added to: coincap.io/ION
3.Trading is available on the internal exchange at ionomy.com and:yobit.net/en/trade/ION/BTC

Since you refuse to address my questions about you promoting the community MN project I am left to this conclusion: The Community MasterNode project is a bad investment. WildShark seems to only be trying to rope people into an investment that he constantly complains about on Slack and IONtalk. So much so that Slack users have complained about him and they have locked threads he posted in on IONtalk. Promoting a bad investment is not cool thing to do and doesn't make the ION platform look anymore credible.

Is this how the ION team wants to be perceived and represented? By a person that ask for blockchain proof then refusing to show proof in return? The. To promote a platform he bashes on public channels, creating arguing and tension in an already small community? It's a shame if they do.

(This is only speculation on my part and the conclusion I came up to via the lack of response by WildShark)

Crypto_FreeMan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 11:40:39 PM

i am very glad that i didn't buy any ion........
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:16:37 AM

About to post a sarcastic comment but then read your post history.

I too am glad you didn't buy any ION, not wise to make an investment if your not comfortable.

My suggestion though is you keep a distance and watch ION evolve making a note of all the shit you see the trolls post vs reality

Today the devs don't need your money, they are in implementation mode so just sit back and see what these guys accomplish

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:54:51 AM

About to post a sarcastic comment but then read your post history.

I too am glad you didn't buy any ION, not wise to make an investment if your not comfortable.

My suggestion though is you keep a distance and watch ION evolve making a note of all the shit you see the trolls post vs reality

Today the devs don't need your money, they are in implementation mode so just sit back and see what these guys accomplish

That plan to call everyone trolls really worked out for everyone with GAW.

But go ahead, devs that can't keep deadlines and a complete lack of transparency about things that have been claimed are A OK, nothing possibly can go wrong. I can't wait until you get rich, it's going to be so exciting.
boki15

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 04:17:36 AM

only GAW-like are the trolls in this thread. ION is more successfull then many other altcoins because it is about the money and they raised money. Even if they are bunch of fools, they still raised this money. I still do not see any reason for them to share infos here. They got their funding and they can deliver or become insolvent (company/private, whoever is responsible). You see it everyday and even in EU (ie. Sweden) you can rub everybody as much as want, just claim you did not rub, thats all.

The result of idiotic mass trolling here in this thread is that these guys could just decide that their image is again going to the wrong direction and create another project. The reality is, nobody cares about single troll of this thread and even less people follow their advices, as a result we can see huge funding of this project. If anybody would listen to the trolls, there would not be any funding for this project.

So far we did not move any step ahead OP, of wrong usage of this forum by ION team, where they opened not moderated thread. I assume they wanted to see how bitcointalk reacts, nobody wonders about small bunch of trolls but everything else including bitcointalk staff taking (better said not taking) care about this thread encouraged them only not to share anything here with people who have no other intention than to harm this project and bitcointalk staff allowing it. Here comes again the question about altcoin section on bitcointalk and if bitcointalk should split from it.

Not to forget, exactly such selfmade experts like these trolls here are best example why everybody should seriously check sources of information and waste less time on trolls here.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:52:58 AM

ramblimgs. Oh the ramblings.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:22:58 AM

people should be very careful around people who dropped ~10k+ in GAW/paycoin and made a huge profit & continue to pump other insta mined shitcoins with crap loads of red flags like ION... thats one of the guys who ran with YOUR money and will continue to do so with other ventures. ponzis are great arent they

IONS first game and its 2 months late now... wasnt the plan to release one game PER month?  Grin
on a brighter note: its totally possible that these people are just incompetent and failing all their own goals... doesnt make it that much better than outright scamming tho
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:56:42 AM

ramblimgs. Oh the ramblings.

He realises that ion team is comprised of those close to and involved in gaws xpy right?

I'm amused its my daily funnies. Honestly im surprised the investors in ion haven't yet said omg the delays etc are like xpy all over again.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:01:39 AM

people should be very careful around people who dropped ~10k+ in GAW/paycoin and made a huge profit & continue to pump other insta mined shitcoins with crap loads of red flags like ION... thats one of the guys who ran with YOUR money and will continue to do so with other ventures. ponzis are great arent they

IONS first game and its 2 months late now... wasnt the plan to release one game PER month?  Grin
on a brighter note: its totally possible that these people are just incompetent and failing all their own goals... doesnt make it that much better than outright scamming tho

From what i can gather and note this is purely speculative so correct me if im wrong with some proof BUT i think team ion is like 3 people maybe 5 from the original omg i got screwed over stage. Games take time even shitty ones if you don't have art assets etc or free use ones, yes even the shit games.

So consider that ion was a hired staff to make the coin clone and then you have 1 person making a game with actual ability and i say this loosely because by this i mean they can get a game made not that it'll be quality. YOu then have a mastermind doing the website from templates bought etc and 2-3 dreamers providing ideas and talking amongst each other. This is pretty much the team. Thats why its slow because man power etc is low. Now consider (if its to believed i dunno lack of blockchain proof) that they got $500k or was it $300k in ico purchases... its amazing they got that far. People put faith in that... its worse than a 1:100 horse odd at the track.

Boki and others can carry on about it being the future and awesome etc but i've yet to actually see anything that would indicate they could be the future. If they can take a moment of their time to provide these thoughts on why with some data i'd listen. Thats if i can get them away from their ramblings and insults to do it Smiley Unlikely....
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:00:27 AM

You will get called a cryptodoll and then some nonsensical ramblings about forum rules and doxing will take place for the next several posts so your questions get burried. Just like back in the GAW days...

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:02:36 AM

You will get called a cryptodoll and then some nonsensical ramblings about forum rules and doxing will take place for the next several posts so your questions get burried. Just like back in the GAW days...

Sometimes i dox myself when i get bored... i don't know what a cryptodoll is. It sounds sexy though. How close am i?
WildShark

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 12:15:45 PM

If you didn't purchase your IONs at the ICO, Now is a good time to stock up on them... Pick up 20K IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at https://ionnode.cf One share is currently a 50 ION investment of $7.50 dollars and is currently paying out approximately 1 IONs per share per week. Looking for some "small fish" investors to fill the next masternode...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: