Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:43:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473054 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 06:01:39 AM

WildShark's number probably sounds worse - 300+ BTC for a broken shitclone. Even 12 BTC would be excessive. That's why we all love ICOs and premines. Get paid in advance with no accountability whatsoever.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:46:32 AM

So mr whale, post all the addresses like suchmoon asked for. Since now you are asking for blockchain proof, put your money where your mouth is. Personally, I think you'll ignore it or say some nasty words in some way or actually both. But I ask you to please post the addresses. We can then trace he blockchain and I will definitely admit I was wrong once I see the blockchain proof, for all the coins. Don't just post txid's for what the ionomy members bought. Show blockchain proof for all the coins.

You have everything. You got the Genesis block and every address created since then. You can follow every transaction before ION was issued to investors using the two ION coin explorers. You should be able to figure it out for yourselves without the help from the ION Team or Sharky...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ion/address.dws?

https://ionchain.com/

Incorrect. The genesis block will only show a premine amount in addresses etc. This will not show how many coins were distributed NOR how much was sold. They could move coins to many addresses and say those were the distributed coins. Just because a premine was x coins and reported as $500 each doesn't mean all were sold.

Since there was no burn of non sold ico funds nobody has data.

Honestly though its looking bleak for ion. I get it.. you're loyal, you invested, you want it to succeed. But cmon so did people of paycoin. There is enough doubt around to ask serious questions of ion team and has been from the start. None were answered and you are all making the same mistake again of trust without seeing factual blockchain info. Sure people can chase the blockchain but if there is nothing nefarious why make people chase? Show it when requested as you have the addresses (by you i mean ion team) and make a statement.

To not ask for facts is a bit foolish when you invest real money. Just remember you don't know matlack or the others they aren't next door to you, you can't go visit them and honestly you have no real power to do anything to them. If they pack up tomorrow you have no power on the coin.

You should be questioning them if you value your investment.

Ask yourself this..... who has your money? Yep not us so really we have nothing to gain on this yet are querying it. They have your money and nothing really to lose now... yet say nothing?

Cmon use a little bit of common sense if only for yourself and YOUR investment.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:51:03 AM

I thought the ICO only brought in 12 BTC?

@CryptoBud I have run the calculations again and I can't get the number anywhere close to 12BTC.  Was your number computed from blockchain data or did you pull the number out of your ass?

Ha ha ha! You said blockchain!!! Explain to me how I could have gotten that information from the blockchain when no addresses where posted publicly??? Could you please explain that to me. Or did they post all the addresses for the premine and bounty coins and such and I missed it?

I got that number cause that is what people kept saying in slack. So no, I didn't get that from the blockchain (again, you're just being funny. Saying blockchain and implying proof with ION. Ha ha ha!) I got it from repeatedly seeing members mention it in slack. Let me apologize for misreading. Those numbers you posted above mean absolutely nothing to anyone. So let's use your word, blockchain, and show some proof.

So mr whale, post all the addresses like suchmoon asked for. Since now you are asking for blockchain proof, put your money where your mouth is. Personally, I think you'll ignore it or say some nasty words in some way or actually both. But I ask you to please post the addresses. We can then trace he blockchain and I will definitely admit I was wrong once I see the blockchain proof, for all the coins. Don't just post txid's for what the ionomy members bought. Show blockchain proof for all the coins.

You said the ION ICO raised 12 BTC which at $500 = $6000.

WildShark posted data that shows the sale of ION raised 364 BTC which at $500 = $182,000

This is higher than your number by an order of F**king magnitude. Add to this the money raised from the sale of 100k ATOMS at around $1.85 each that's another $185,000.

So in total your probably talking about an ION ICO that raised around $500,000 not $6,000  Grin

If it was only $6k then they would probably be all over this thread looking for further investment answering and sharing everything. The fact that they are not kinda tells a story

Wildsharks data is bullshit without blockchain proof. You're words are pointless without it. Start over. Where are the addresses?

@CryptoBud I liked U when you were justifying that the ICO only made 12BTC. Best laugh of the day Embarrassed

Where did I "justify" it you fucking moron??? Where? I stated I thought I read it was 12 BTC. Never anywhere did I justify anything. You were the moron that thought you could post dates and amounts and thought that "justified" the ICO amounts.

You have a coin with a blockchain, how about some proof??? Stop deflecting by saying I justified the 12BTC. Please show my justification calculations. Or better yet, give me the addresses I requested and I will admit I'm wrong just as soon as their is blockchain proof.

What's funnier is the fact of how heavily you are invested in a coin that refuses to be transparent. Thought you would have learned with XPY, but sadly and obviously you are one greedy person searching for the easy riches. You were fooled by XPY so that much is obvious.

Keep avoiding the blockchain questions, you look dumber and dumber.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:55:00 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 10:55:58 AM by Franz_Huber

ION friends! I have great chance for big invest to you!
Go buy 42coin! Its very cheap today. Only 42 coins will ever be created!!
So price will go UP!!! But their is very low price today! Buy now for great hedge o ION and XPY. 42coin is amazing opertunity and it's creator's are nice people!!
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/42-coin/#charts

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:08:18 AM

So price will go UP!!! But their is very low price today! Buy now for great hedge o ION and XPY. 42coin is amazing opertunity and it's creator's are nice people!!
Kind of funny, it says there are 70 available, ha ha ha.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 05:17:12 PM

Perfect, more coins is better, every paycoiner ionomist knows that.

Speaking of which, nearly 2 million new IONs have been pooped into existence since launch (less than 3 months). That's about 500 BTC, i.e. far beyond the piddly 360-something BTC they raked in during the ICO and most of it probably goes to the fictional Singapore entity, unless WildShark can surprise us with some blockchain evidence showing otherwise.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:05:59 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 06:52:29 PM by Franz_Huber

Perfect, more coins is better, every paycoiner ionomist knows that.

Speaking of which, nearly 2 million new IONs have been pooped into existence since launch (less than 3 months). That's about 500 BTC, i.e. far beyond the piddly 360-something BTC they raked in during the ICO and most of it probably goes to the fictional Singapore entity, unless WildShark can surprise us with some blockchain evidence showing otherwise.

Yes, more coins the better. Thats why ETC also very good opertunity! ETC will reach paroty of ETH soon at flour $10!!! Buy ETC now, not a pump and dump scam because the DAO thief is nice! Bye now!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 09:02:41 PM

Status report: API and Gravity game

The internal ionomy.com API security has been hardened. The API, which integrates the mobile gaming account with the user’s ionomy.com account, has been incorporated into Gravity. Gravity is the first game developed by ionomy.com. Gravity and the API are now being privately tested on the platform and in game.

The API is crucial to the ionomy.com business model: it is through the API that gameplay drives demand for the coin. Security of the API has been a top priority. If the API is designed so that users can game the system, then users can decrease the coin’s value. We had to take the time needed to bring the API to our team’s security standards because so much is at stake.

Multi-platform design

Gravity is being designed to function across multiple ecosystems: iOS/Apple iTunes, Android/Google Play, ION (the cryptocurrency), and the ionomy web platform. The ionomy team is pioneering uncharted territory. No one else has launched a coin with an interactive asset on multiple mobile platforms.

The ionomy gaming development team is small making it agile and keeping our burn rate remarkably low. In light of the ambitious multi-platform business model, ionomy has recently invested in gradually growing our gaming dev team to help us achieve our targets while carefully preserving capital for future investments. 

Proof of technology

Once we are able to demonstrate the security and effectiveness of the API to integrate Gravity with ionomy.com accounts, we can expand our internal gaming portfolio and later allow third party developers to integrate the API into their games, products, and services to establish proof of value. 

ION core coin code updates & testnet

Internal testing on updates to the core coin code has begun. Once the core code developer team is satisfied with the results of internal tests, these updates will be released to the public testnet. If they work as expected we project an early August public testnet release.

The testnet has been opened to the public. If you haven’t joined yet, you’re invited to help accelerate coin and wallet development by finding and squashing bugs. A testnet explorer testnet.ionchain.com is available for monitoring. (By the way, We've also upgraded the mainnet explorer to: chainz.cryptoid.info/ion. The engaged ION/ionomy.com community rapidly built an international masternode network that approximates that of the mainnet which helps with testing.

We are seeking talented cryptocurrency developers for targeted projects. Five bounties are available for ION core code: bit.ly/ION_bounty. Please put out the word to any devs you know who might be interested. 

Rising public profile
1.ION is now featured on coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ion
2.ION was recently added to: coincap.io/ION
3.Trading is available on the internal exchange at ionomy.com and:yobit.net/en/trade/ION/BTC

View ION on Coin Cap

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 09:26:32 PM

I think we all misunderstood what they were promising. We thought it's "one game per month" but it was actually "one pumpy e-mail per month".

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:05:28 AM

Status report rough translation.

The internal ionomy.com API security has been hardened. The API, which integrates the mobile gaming account with the user’s ionomy.com account, has been incorporated into Gravity. Gravity is the first game developed by ionomy.com. Gravity and the API are now being privately tested on the platform and in game.

The API is crucial to the ionomy.com business model: it is through the API that gameplay drives demand for the coin. Security of the API has been a top priority. If the API is designed so that users can game the system, then users can decrease the coin’s value. We had to take the time needed to bring the API to our team’s security standards because so much is at stake.

We continue to think people will enjoy the shitty game(s), if and when they come, so we want to protect them. Ultimately it will create a false sense of security because we honestly still don't know what we're doing.
Please send help, food, money, or preferable all of what you have. The lint in your pocket probably has more value than ION does.

Multi-platform design

Gravity is being designed to function across multiple ecosystems: iOS/Apple iTunes, Android/Google Play, ION (the cryptocurrency), and the ionomy web platform. The ionomy team is pioneering uncharted territory. No one else has launched a coin with an interactive asset on multiple mobile platforms.

The ionomy gaming development team is small making it agile and keeping our burn rate remarkably low. In light of the ambitious multi-platform business model, ionomy has recently invested in gradually growing our gaming dev team to help us achieve our targets while carefully preserving capital for future investments. 

Proof of technology

Once we are able to demonstrate the security and effectiveness of the API to integrate Gravity with ionomy.com accounts, we can expand our internal gaming portfolio and later allow third party developers to integrate the API into their games, products, and services to establish proof of value. 

We like to say we're special and nice people so therefor we are. Don't look at other projects that you should of or should be investing in. This is key to our survival. If you knew that the successful coins create wallets for multiple platforms already, then the hype isn't effective.
Let's say you do believe us... we would love for your help, money, or food. Preferable all of it.

Internal testing on updates to the core coin code has begun. Once the core code developer team is satisfied with the results of internal tests, these updates will be released to the public testnet. If they work as expected we project an early August public testnet release.

The testnet has been opened to the public. If you haven’t joined yet, you’re invited to help accelerate coin and wallet development by finding and squashing bugs. A testnet explorer testnet.ionchain.com is available for monitoring. (By the way, We've also upgraded the mainnet explorer to: chainz.cryptoid.info/ion. The engaged ION/ionomy.com community rapidly built an international masternode network that approximates that of the mainnet which helps with testing.

We are seeking talented cryptocurrency developers for targeted projects. Five bounties are available for ION core code: bit.ly/ION_bounty. Please put out the word to any devs you know who might be interested. 

Want to watch our failures publicly? Well we have a testnet now to entice you. Hopefully our ramblings and multiple syllable words will have you either take pity on us or know that we desperately need your help to build this. Adam isn't that good at this and Jason isn't good at programming or following the projects.

Rising public profile
3.Trading is available on the internal exchange at ionomy.com and:yobit.net/en/trade/ION/BTC

View ION on Coin Cap

Here's the same info as last month where you can watch the shit-show and the price of your mistake go down further and further.
Please join us! Maybe send some food, monies, or hugs.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:40:08 AM

The internal ionomy.com API security has been hardened.
Ohhh. But don't harden it too much. It also needs to breathe, too!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
simdude

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:49:36 PM

Just to clarify, I am not working on any Ionomy.com projects. That includes the game. I have other contracted jobs to complete before i go off doing any work for the Ionomy.com platform.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:33:12 PM

Multi-platform design

Proof of technology

Rising public profile

View ION on Coin Cap

How about the wallet addresses for the bounty, dev and staker wallets? Remember, you brought it up!!

Post the addresses Mr Whale

WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 03:49:50 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 04:22:33 PM by WildShark

Multi-platform design

Proof of technology

Rising public profile

View ION on Coin Cap

How about the wallet addresses for the bounty, dev and staker wallets? Remember, you brought it up!!

I would gladly post the information you are asking for but this info is not available to me. It's above my pay grade of Shark and you have to request this from the Ionomy Team.

If you would like to address me personally, please refer to me as Wild Shark or Mr. ION Shark...  I am a Founder in Ionomy community and usually represent and speak loudly for the working class ("small fish" ION investors)!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:08:28 PM

Multi-platform design

Proof of technology

Rising public profile

View ION on Coin Cap

I would gladly post the information you are asking for but this info is not available to me. It's above my pay grade of Shark and you have to request this from the Ionomy Team.

If you would like to address me personally, please refer to me as Wild Shark or Mr. ION Shark...  I am a Founder in Ionomy community and usually represent and speak loudly for the working class ("small fish" ION investors)!

If you knew that they published ZERO addresses, why did you ask me if I got my info from the blockchain?

And I could give two shits that you are a founding member, Mr Whale. Kudos to you for paying to be a whale. I hope that makes you feel great. Personally, it makes me take you 10 times less serious. Woohoo, founding member of ION.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 06:31:19 PM

So you're a founder of something that you have no clue about and you don't seem to be interested to find out the details. How's that working out for you? Still feeling excited about your investment after months of nothingness? Averaging down perhaps? Someone had to buy the 2 million new IONs and it sure wasn't the "team" because they already have the premine and don't need any more coins.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 09:52:07 PM

So you're a founder of something that you have no clue about and you don't seem to be interested to find out the details. How's that working out for you? Still feeling excited about your investment after months of nothingness? Averaging down perhaps? Someone had to buy the 2 million new IONs and it sure wasn't the "team" because they already have the premine and don't need any more coins.

I'm still excited about my investment because at IOC, my Atoms from achieving Whale status awarded me 41,760 IONs to play with. These IONs were locked away in a one month staker. For the last month these IONs have become available to me. I have used the IONs to setup 2 Masternodes and have been earning me 200+ IONs a day. I would consider this a little bit more than "nothingness" from this investment! The IOC was really good for investors who bought Atoms and believed in the Ionomy investment.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:06:19 PM

I'm still excited about my investment because at IOC, my Atoms from achieving Whale status awarded me 41,760 IONs to play with. These IONs were locked away in a one month staker. For the last month these IONs have become available to me. I have used the IONs to setup 2 Masternodes and have been earning me 200+ IONs a day. I would consider this a little bit more than "nothingness" from this investment! The IOC was really good for investors who bought Atoms and believed in the Ionomy investment.

So in other words... Because it pays out, you don't care if it's legit. Good luck.  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
WildShark

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 10:29:13 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 11:00:34 PM by WildShark

So in other words... Because it pays out, you don't care if it's legit. Good luck.  Roll Eyes

So in other words... Pick up some IONs and invest in an ION masternode or for the small investors, buy a couple of Shares in a community masternode at https://ionnode.cf (one share is a 50 ION investment of $7.50 dollars)

Join the ionomy today!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 11:05:11 PM

What are you doing with the 200 daily IONs? Dumping or holding?
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: