Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] OPAIR | Decentralized Debit Cards | OCaml | New Blockchain Platform  (Read 127605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:06:06 PM

Very interesting coin. The problem is the price, already a huge amount of BTCs deposit here. Very difficult to move up when it hit a marketplace.

How is 95 BTC huge?
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:15:42 PM

Where can I find wallet for opair and if it will be listed in any exchange? I think this project has some potential and I am investing in many Alt coins so this could be another one

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:11:35 PM

This is the same fake like the linkedin profiles.
Do you have any evidence the linkin profiles are fake?
Did you make any attempt to contact them?
You say you are a lawyer, yet it seems reckless to call the profiles fake if you have not made such inquiry.

wasserman99 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:41:13 PM

Where can I find wallet for opair and if it will be listed in any exchange? I think this project has some potential and I am investing in many Alt coins so this could be another one

Will be available once the ICO finish, in order to make the distribution.

You say you are a lawyer, yet it seems reckless to call the profiles fake if you have not made such inquiry.

Here can found his thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587226.40

I ask you before making any investment, carefully read all that thread and draw your own conclusion.

Regards

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:50:00 AM

Very interesting coin. The problem is the price, already a huge amount of BTCs deposit here. Very difficult to move up when it hit a marketplace.

How is 95 BTC huge?

He wrote kinda like the same in DeClouds Thread

Already 270 BTC in ICO... pitty... I don't like those high flying ICOs as they are doomed to drop.

but is praising Stratis which was like 10x Opair has now Smiley

Another great ICO profit coin. Thanks Stratis. Much appreciated Cheesy
adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:13:40 AM

How is 95 BTC huge?

He wrote kinda like the same in DeClouds Thread

Already 270 BTC in ICO... pitty... I don't like those high flying ICOs as they are doomed to drop.

but is praising Stratis which was like 10x Opair has now Smiley

Another great ICO profit coin. Thanks Stratis. Much appreciated Cheesy

Stratis raised less than 1000 BTC. 915 from memory
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:34:12 AM

I ask you before making any investment, carefully read all that thread and draw your own conclusion.

Regards

You do not need to explain any more . everything is still remain on the first thread.
I do not care about having escrow or not . Just want the OPAIR  project to perform smoothly and Opair system will be good method of payment in the future.
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:53:05 AM

ICO Update

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to opair@openmailbox.org to request an invitation.

Members: 368
Number of investments: 211
Amount invested: 96.64 BTC

Steinar

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:54:13 AM

ICO Update

I would like all users interested in the project come to our Slack to have a more fluid conversation.
Send an email to opair@openmailbox.org to request an invitation.

Members: 368
Number of investments: 211
Amount invested: 96.64 BTC

Bullshit about those investments. Its all you and I am looking into it now but I'll be back with damming evidence soon.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:56:41 AM

Regards

You do not need to explain any more . everything is still remain on the first thread.
I do not care about having escrow or not . Just want the OPAIR  project to perform smoothly and Opair system will be good method of payment in the future.

Sorry for your loss. you must have invested to this project without reading the rest. maybe you thought the bonuses should make you richer. just pray that wasserman will actually list this coin on exchange. because if not, you just earn yourself a very rare coin. so rare you gotta wonder no one ever care. lol

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:23:44 AM

Update

This certainly is a campaign designed to harm us. 90 percent of users who wrote in the other thread are newbies accounts created less than a month ago. They can all be the same person Hopefully are not people from other projects that want us out of the way for fear of competition.

We will not let your attempt to FUD us make us effect and we will honor all our promises.

They just want our project to fail or I disappear to say that they were right. But we will show them they are wrong and we will draw our platform forward. Fortunately, investors continue to give us their support and dont believe in the accusations of these people.

I hope that third parties can read the thread objectively and draw their own conclusions.

I will repeat my last message, because it is quite clear:

There is no question. Everything was clear in our thread. On our team we decided not to make a video interview at this stage of the process and for that we receive attacks from some users. Beyond that there is nothing.

Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

Even, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

We keep our promise. Time will prove us right. Whoever wants to trust us is welcome.

Regards

PS: If no one wants to invest in our project or wait until the end of ICO to invest are free to do so.

adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:25:44 AM

One thing i'm curious about is what benefit coloured coins will be and to whom?
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:26:59 AM

Update

This certainly is a campaign designed to harm us. 90 percent of users who wrote in the other thread are newbies accounts created less than a month ago. They can all be the same person Hopefully are not people from other projects that want us out of the way for fear of competition.

We will not let your attempt to FUD us make us effect and we will honor all our promises.

They just want our project to fail or I disappear to say that they were right. But we will show them they are wrong and we will draw our platform forward. Fortunately, investors continue to give us their support and dont believe in the accusations of these people.

I hope that third parties can read the thread objectively and draw their own conclusions.

There is no question. Everything was clear in our thread. On our team we decided not to make a video interview at this stage of the process and for that we receive attacks from some users. Beyond that there is nothing.

Just because we do not make a video call, for the reasons already set up hundreds of times, it does not make us better or worse proposal, just different.

We just want to let us work in peace. We are offer a full escrow with SebastianJu and he will release the funds to us by PARTS!!!!! If we dont deliver or stop develop he will refund to everyone.

Even, we know that the two features that highlight in our project are the use of functional programming and decentralized debits cards, which both go to be our two main pillars. We are going to focus and develop these characteristics no matter how much funding we get.

We keep our promise. Time will prove us right. Whoever wants to trust us is welcome.

Regards

PS: If no one wants to invest in our project or wait until the end of ICO to invest are free to do so.

May I know why would someone start a whole campaign against you? how does he profit from it?
kooke

Activity: 448

Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:44:26 AM

@YIz

A clarification, the last days of the ICO are coming and with that the fud storm. They are divided into several categories:

1) Investors who want as little as possible is raised because they think that this will have more returns. They do not care the health of the long-term project but only a quick return. We have seen them in all ICOs.
2) Users of other projects who see it as a future competitor and believe it is best to stop it before it becomes a giant. Currently, we would be a sleeping giant.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 07:50:35 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558733.msg15969790#msg15969790

Greek Translation is up to date
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:57:49 AM

when is wallet listing, maybe ready wallet online
and when is plan opair coin listing in market placed exchanger
tomsmith26

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:06:57 AM

Regards

Sorry for your loss. you must have invested to this project without reading the rest. maybe you thought the bonuses should make you richer. just pray that wasserman will actually list this coin on exchange. because if not, you just earn yourself a very rare coin. so rare you gotta wonder no one ever care. lol
No. I read this project carefully . I say that if they wanted to scam, there was a escrow or not They could still scam .
I really trust in this OPAIR about the potential payment system in the future but I see that some visitors come here just only cause disruption for the investors here. Please do not make nonsense with OPAIR. If you do not like this project , please go out of OPAIR and you will not have any loss
We, The Investors of OPAIR, will be responsible for our investments. Let the OPAIR run smoothly . Thank you
wasserman99 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:59:30 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 10:19:13 AM by wasserman99

As a first step we will offer a desktop wallet, a web wallet is not a priority for the early days.

About exchanges we can not confirm anything because they are external to us, but once Opair is launched our goal is to work with Bittrex, BTC38 and Poloniex to make our platform have a release on them.

They will serve to represent and manage any value/asset/fungible good (like equities, bonds, commodities, fiat currencies, game items, etc.) on top of the Opair blockchain. They can be stored digitally without the interference of a third party and be exchanged for other colored coins or standard XPO in a transaction, in our client.

tomsmith26

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:24:59 AM

As a first step we will offer a desktop wallet, a web wallet is not a priority for the early days.

About exchanges we can not confirm anything because they are external to us, but once Opair is launched our goal is to work with Bittrex, BTC38 and Poloniex to make our platform have a release on them.

They will serve to represent and manage any value/asset/fungible good (like equities, bonds, commodities, fiat currencies, game items, etc.) on top of the Opair blockchain. They can be stored digitally without the interference of a third party and be exchanged for other colored coins or standard XPO in a transaction, in our client.

This is a interesting reply for who still doubt this project. I always trust in this OPAIR . it will be a attractive project and worthy investing for me
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:31:06 PM

Update

Regards

I invested half a BTC on first day.
All the Fud and harm does unfortunately not help to raise more funds. Which, in any way would help you to focus and have big concern less for certain time.
You decided one way to act, lots of people wanted it differently because they feel not heard with their worries.
For me its fine thats part of the risk.
I like what you want to do and believe you will come around with sth.
If not, well we've learned again some lessons...

I'm chilled!
Success!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: