Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Reason Bitcoin will always be #1  (Read 41474 times)
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 06:13:42 AM

I think it does not really depend on the name but...the future and features of it...now the bitcoin price is stable and on increase side....helping every investors to make money and gaining lots of profits..Bitcoin is becoming globally known step by step because of its becoming popular...... Bitcoin will continue to be no 1

Maybe one day another cryptocurrency can be more popular or more profitable or more useful than bitcoin. But this does not means bitcoin is always number  one. As you know bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, the first original one. That's why bitcoin will always the number one Smiley
Well, the prices were so high makes people become more priority to seek bitcoin, of the cryptocurrency others. it makes bitcoin always be the number 1 of all altcoin. besides, bitcoin is more easy to get cryptocurrency than others, and this makes people uncomfortable to look for, and use it.

not just for that, i think the altcoin is following bitcoin in the prices, and bitcoin is the first crypto currency that i know. beside that, first time for most of people know is bitcoin and bitcoin is always in number one position in the market. and yes, bitcoin can buy other cryptocurrency with cheap price and it makes bitcoin as the main purpose for people when they use bitcoin in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:21:33 PM

I think it does not really depend on the name but...the future and features of it...now the bitcoin price is stable and on increase side....helping every investors to make money and gaining lots of profits..Bitcoin is becoming globally known step by step because of its becoming popular...... Bitcoin will continue to be no 1

Maybe one day another cryptocurrency can be more popular or more profitable or more useful than bitcoin. But this does not means bitcoin is always number  one. As you know bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, the first original one. That's why bitcoin will always the number one Smiley
Well, the prices were so high makes people become more priority to seek bitcoin, of the cryptocurrency others. it makes bitcoin always be the number 1 of all altcoin. besides, bitcoin is more easy to get cryptocurrency than others, and this makes people uncomfortable to look for, and use it.

not just for that, i think the altcoin is following bitcoin in the prices, and bitcoin is the first crypto currency that i know. beside that, first time for most of people know is bitcoin and bitcoin is always in number one position in the market. and yes, bitcoin can buy other cryptocurrency with cheap price and it makes bitcoin as the main purpose for people when they use bitcoin in trading.
I agree with you, I do think though that altcoins were created or rather used to get bitcoin, since the bitcoin became harder to mine over the years and the price getting higher and higher, people can no longer afford neither to buy bitcoin or the equipment to mine it so altcoins is the solution and there is nothing wrong with that is the price of these altcoins is unstable and the exchange rate is low.
staceyoh

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:36:01 AM

I think it is not about the
name bitcoin but because
of the great characteristics
of bitcoin.
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:48:27 AM

in fact bitcoin caused the creation of all other alt coins, bitcoin is the primary while alt coins are the derived coins. therefore bitcoin is always remain on the top and will remain in future also. bitcoin is providing so many facilities and services to people which other currencies cannot provide to people. still bitcoin is the favourale currency of the people and hope that it will remain in future also.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:11:23 AM

Yes I agree that is the father of all and everybody have trust on bitcoin then any other coins so it will have it position on number 1. last year i had see a coin launched with rate of  about $700 but had see massive failure of that coin so may be whatever coin come into the cryptocurrency world bitcoin will rule the world there
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:27:45 PM

Right now it just has the best brand recognition and media attention. So bitcoin has a massive headstart.   

But if we keep this 1MB blocksize limit we might fall behind eventually.
Which is why it's important that we get past this limit soon.

And you think that you can work around this limitation? It seemed to me that this requires heavy-duty computers. And even then, there is no certainty that this will be possible. Anyway in the relatively near future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:34:13 PM

Bitcoin is definitely one of the coolest names. But this is when looking at all of the ****coin names. Unoriginal, and don't sound as good as "Bitcoin".

What sounds good is Monero and Ethereum.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:09:18 AM

Bitcoin is great but is is not as great as you think. It is because Bitcoin is the origin so that many people enjoy using it. In the future, other cryptos like zcash and etherium will replace Bitcoin to become the number one digital currency. There are still many errors in Bitcoin and I think it can not supply all the people on this planet
Lol i even never heard about what zcash it is
How can it replace bitcoin? It's too big to be replaced , it has super large ecosystem already
When zcash or ethereum is a newcomer that i think have no chance to take bitcoin place
Altcoin just a small form of digital money , while bitcoin is the center all of them.

Haha, agree with you dude. I think bitcoin will remain in the first position compared to other altcoin. Because as the name suggests alternative coin will always be in the number 2 after the bitcoin.
But we never know what will happen, maybe in a few years there will be a digital currency bitcoin competitor, chances are it will always be there. Thank you
Nothing can replace bitcoin as pioneer of cryptocurrency
Even though there is nothing impossible , so far i cannot see any reason for any crypto to take the number 1 place
But i admit maybe in term of function bitcoin could be replaced anytime
I mean when another altcoin have fast confirmation in transaction , bitcoin nowadays struggle in it.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:57:10 AM

Bitcoin is definitely one of the coolest names. But this is when looking at all of the ****coin names. Unoriginal, and don't sound as good as "Bitcoin".

Not only in the name, in terms of potential and sustained growth no other digital currency could stand equal to bitcoin. Bitcoin name got fame when it potentially grew high, same is with ethereum and monero, tomorrow if unoriginal grows high that name too looks good for users depending on crypt world.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:02:41 AM

Is because the name "Bitcoin" is the best name for a crypto-currency.

No other name will be as good.
i think instead of the name probably because bitcoin is cryptocurrency successful and more trusted than any other crypto, I think reasonable if bitcoin # 1 for bitcoin who pioneered cryptocurrency

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:10:16 AM

I don't thinks that it is only the name that is making the bitcoin at number like the king of all other coins or you can say the king of the altcoins .
Here the trust of people with bitcoin is more than with another one coin or altcoin .
Bitcoin is very old coin and about everyone knows the It is only bitcoin which results into the big network of altcoin in the online internet market .
And in my opinion , This was the  bitcoin who cames first in the online internet market and made the worldwide payment easy with low transaction charge and tax but after time to time it grows into a full time business for many people to living thier life easily .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:51:26 AM

For me because it is currently the only one is bitcoin the most profitable investment if compared with other investments. Gold, stocks, properties everything looks dead and not moving, everyone is getting bored with the traditional investment so that bitcoin is the best choice.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:56:30 PM

I don't thinks that it is only the name that is making the bitcoin at number like the king of all other coins or you can say the king of the altcoins .
Here the trust of people with bitcoin is more than with another one coin or altcoin .
Bitcoin is very old coin and about everyone knows the It is only bitcoin which results into the big network of altcoin in the online internet market .
And in my opinion , This was the  bitcoin who cames first in the online internet market and made the worldwide payment easy with low transaction charge and tax but after time to time it grows into a full time business for many people to living thier life easily .
Indeed Bitcoin is being great not because of his name, but we know the more people are trusting bitcoin than altcoin,
in the online world now, more people easy using bitcoin than others. I think it became one of the reason bitcoin always be No1
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:03:15 PM

Well, we have different perceptions and ideas why bitcoin would always be number1. For you, your reason is that bitcoin has a good name given, but for me, name doesn't matter why bitcoin becomes number 1 rather i see that bitcoin can help each user to earn extra income especially to those do not have a job and most especially the freedom we can get from it.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

Well, we have different perceptions and ideas why bitcoin would always be number1. For you, your reason is that bitcoin has a good name given, but for me, name doesn't matter why bitcoin becomes number 1 rather i see that bitcoin can help each user to earn extra income especially to those do not have a job and most especially the freedom we can get from it.
I agree with you, if the name would just be the basis for being number one, then, many people would just invent their own name for cryptocurrency so they can be the number one. Yes, it is true that it is one of job in internet that a jobless can do. A very easy way to earn yet can change your life style.

positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:38:53 PM

I agree with you, if the name would just be the basis for being number one, then, many people would just invent their own name for cryptocurrency so they can be the number one. Yes, it is true that it is one of job in internet that a jobless can do. A very easy way to earn yet can change your life style.

Exactly, if that's the case i would rather to have my own many name, because of this i will become a famous person, to become rich and not to used bitcoin. But as what i have said, i dont really matter to what name given, rather i would base the features behind it and what can they can do and help to the users.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:43:20 PM

It is not just only good for people who doesn't have a job. It is better for people who have a job so that when they need to do transaction online like online banking, payimg bills, shoppping online, and many more. They can use bitcoin for more convince and faster transaction. Bitcoin is really the best than other currency. Though the sudden votality on its rate occured, it shows that it's recovering now and making it be number 1 not by just its name or by its popularity, but the service it gives for people.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:04:18 PM

yes name does not important but the services that a currency can provide is too much important. bitcoin is on of the best crypto currency of the world, because bitcoin is providing so many services to us. and i think the second reason is that bitcoin is the single currency which is present in all over the world with same value everywhere.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

Bitcoin can buy other crypto currencies with cheap price because the value /the price of bitcoin is higher than other altcoins/ If other currencies will work like that then they will also be reached to a higher value. The reason for its position is that it is more beneficial.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:42:32 PM

Name has absolutely nothing to do with the reason Bitcoin is occupying the #1 position in the cryptocurrency world. If it were called "Shit" and yet it portrays all the intrinsic values we see in it, yet would it have also attracted us. So the main things is, Bitcoin is giving us the answer to so many financial questions we have been asking or grumbling about.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: