Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Reason Bitcoin will always be #1  (Read 41474 times)
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:22:09 PM

I look, that all here just believe, that BitCoin to be a coin is almost always 1. And somewhere you can read why he will be in the first place? I fully admit that sometime he give in to the Championship another coin. Yes, it has appeared the first of all the cryptocurrencys. But this does not necessarily mean that this situation will always be.
I do not agree with you because I do not believe this situation will be changed and any other currency will come and will take the place. Bitcoin is much acceptable currency of online world and when it come to use crypto currency then people prefer only bitcoin that is why it will always remain at first place.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:49:55 PM

I think it does not really depend on the name but...the future and features of it...now the bitcoin price is stable and on increase side....helping every investors to make money and gaining lots of profits..Bitcoin is becoming globally known step by step because of its becoming popular...... Bitcoin will continue to be no 1
Yes that is also right if there were no any features like it have and it was not of the use of people then no one would care for only the name. People mostly attracted to bitcoin because f its convenient uses and because of its attraction of market and all other features. because of these features companies and customers like it for their dealings.

A features that came on bitcoin was very usable to some companies but the government is swooping around because of the taxes that been evaded by them and I think that this attract even the worst criminal that would take advantage for their illegal transaction  because of bitcoins anonymity some people are taking advantage over it.

Yes. the Governments of all countries have no interest in BitCoins. The truth, as far as I can see, change, they do not want or cannot. And that criminals can use it is bad

Not only this is the reason but it is also that the transactions are untraceable and no one can control the Bitcoin as it is free to use and it is universally accepted. So government dont want the currency which is not controlled by them.

Well In my opinion bitcoin have a possitive and negative side that is why I think the government was still thinking about this further and just like what you have said they want a currency they can control and that is negative for them, even if bitcoin have a possitive side that the country would definitely gain from it they are aware of the bad things that may happend if they would pursue that path.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:54:25 PM

I look, that all here just believe, that BitCoin to be a coin is almost always 1. And somewhere you can read why he will be in the first place? I fully admit that sometime he give in to the Championship another coin. Yes, it has appeared the first of all the cryptocurrencys. But this does not necessarily mean that this situation will always be.
I do not agree with you because I do not believe this situation will be changed and any other currency will come and will take the place. Bitcoin is much acceptable currency of online world and when it come to use crypto currency then people prefer only bitcoin that is why it will always remain at first place.

I also do not agree with the first statement. We have a saying that "Nothing beats the original". Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and if you will take a look in the market, the coin second to bitcoin in terms in value is way too far from bitcoin. Throigh that, we can conclude that bitcoin will always ne number one Smiley
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:58:17 PM

I also do not agree with the first statement. We have a saying that "Nothing beats the original". Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and if you will take a look in the market, the coin second to bitcoin in terms in value is way too far from bitcoin. Throigh that, we can conclude that bitcoin will always ne number one Smiley
that is right nothing can beat the original and the same is the case in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the original crypto currency and the remaining all are the copies of bitcoin so people will like to adopt the original and not the copies with which bitcoin will always remain No.1 in position.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:02:20 PM

Well, you're right. As yet, there is also altcoin that show potential to be competitive, or it could replace bitcoin. besides age often today, people pay more attention cryptocurrency bitcoin than others, because they are aware that bitcoin is able to provide maximum benefit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:06:40 PM

There are many reasons why it is number 1 compared to other so called crypto currency :
First it is the first one to come up with the idea of everything like anonymity feature, In order to gain need to mine them just like gold,silver etc. Lowest fees compared to the current status. Sends instantly even though takes some time to verify.
Second it didn't promise any kind of returns nor it was running some ponzi scheme like most of the new ones and also not showing fake mining results.
I don't think in future there will be any coins which will beat bitcoin.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:14:03 PM

Bitcoin has given us so many facilities and advantages which are only produced by bitcoin.With bitcoin we can send money anytime, anywhere in the world.We don't need to be worried about holiday or limitation.Also bitcoin protect against identity theft.Transaction fees are very low and bitcoin is tax free.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 03:17:21 PM

I don't think in future there will be any coins which will beat bitcoin.

It should and it's a must thing to happen.

If bitcoin will reached a failure and dead coin status then so on with the idea of people using cryptocurrency in their preferred own ways. Many people will not be hooked now in using another cryptocurrency since it's hard to believe that even bitcoin was being supported now from most of the people globally and usage of it is really active, still bitcoin become dead.

And if that is the case, it will also be experienced by those altcoins.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 03:27:11 PM

Bitcoin is the number 1 coin in the digital currency and it will remain to be on the TOP for the majority of the time. But that does not mean that bitcoin will always remain at that position. Nothing is on top forever,and who knows we have some better currency after 100 years which will outclass bitcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:01:20 PM

If original stays stagnant - no innovations or improvements, then another can come, copy the highlights of the original and inject some new features that addresses the weaknesses found in the original and popular requests, then that original, is ripe for an overthrow.

It is however interesting to see that a number of improvements are being considered for Bitcoin, so it is unlikely that it would be caught napping.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:24:17 PM

If original stays stagnant - no innovations or improvements, then another can come, copy the highlights of the original and inject some new features that addresses the weaknesses found in the original and popular requests, then that original, is ripe for an overthrow.

It is however interesting to see that a number of improvements are being considered for Bitcoin, so it is unlikely that it would be caught napping.

Partially appearing to be dormant. Regarding the innovation & experimentations pool, we have seen Litecoin trying to jump into this gap. Small changes on mining algo, quicker Blockchain due to shorter cycles of two and a half minutes. Two weaknesses that got identified but proved to be not enough to rank up as #1 LTC
Activating Segwit earlier they are trying the same, again.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:55:44 PM

Bitcoin has given us so many facilities and advantages which are only produced by bitcoin.With bitcoin we can send money anytime, anywhere in the world.We don't need to be worried about holiday or limitation.Also bitcoin protect against identity theft.Transaction fees are very low and bitcoin is tax free.
specially in such place where the users of bitcoin are more and more. there the shopkeepers are also accepting bitcoin for shopping because they know the importance of bitcoin also.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:38:52 AM

specially in such place where the users of bitcoin are more and more. there the shopkeepers are also accepting bitcoin for shopping because they know the importance of bitcoin also.

In our country, just as there are already several establishments where you can pay using bitcoin. This and the restaurants and shops of electronics.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:45:58 AM

In our country, just as there are already several establishments where you can pay using bitcoin. This and the restaurants and shops of electronics.
Well, bitcoin will also continue to be number one because of its popularity. in my country, most people only know bitcoin, and did not know the others. so, I guess altcoin will only make bitcoin be number one in the future.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:11:19 PM

Yeah, amount transfer wise bitcoin is really helpful way. Because, if we use the other way like Western Union, so we do pay very high, but in bitcoin we pay very low price. Also bitcoin make our life easy and most of the other benefits are here in bitcoin like, we could earn easily without any hard working and anytime we start to work with it and earn from it at home.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:18:31 PM

Yeah I think being the first cryptocurrency with the revolutionary decentralization concept hence it will safeguard its position among all cryptocurrencies without arguments bitcoin is the first to comes with this idea and I think this is the main reason that it is so popular and no 1 from the day it is started.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:06:53 PM

The name is terrible - it's not a coin, and it has little to do with bits. It's only a good name because it is the name given to a brilliant system

Umm... Its a coon because its collectable and coons have always been used as currency. How can you say it is not a bit ? 8 nits make a byte and bitcoin has 8 decimal places the same number as binary because binary is bits. Everything with computers has bits. Your jashraye is in bits ..... -_-

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:16:46 PM

The network effect is too strong to take the #1 spot. It would need to be a total technological breakthrough to convince a bitcoin holder to move his bitcoins into another coin. It would need to solve all bitcoin major flaws, and as of today no coin does that, they all have nothing but gimmicks, some have interesting stuff, but none of them really cut it to justify the big risk of moving your BTC into a brand new coin.
Cashew

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:19:49 PM

That is true. You can look at everything else, it is badly connoted. Ethereum makes geeky, Litecoin makes cheap...
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:17:44 PM

Bitcoins are No. 1 and I believe it is true. Bitcoin value is constantly increasing and it is expected to be chosen while still continuing to grow further. Its price has risen more than $ 1,000. In the future, Bitcoin has a lot of potential for development. Bitcoin will save resources, with Bitcoin, the transaction costs will be at trading cheaper and also more rapid. The biggest benefit is that Bitcoin bring using them as a tool to transfer money. Besides, its decentralized technology brings freedom to the user also has to attract people. All of them can be used Bitcoin freely, without through any financial institution at all. I believe that Bitcoin will be No. 1.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: