Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Reason Bitcoin will always be #1  (Read 41474 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:20:59 AM

The reasons why bitcoin always be #1 is the ability that can make the life of a person comfortable in a way of fianancial sources which is cryptocurrency. Although it's not been recognized like fiat, it's been used by most people who really experienced the benefits they have from bitcoin and that's why it really influenced more new comers of bitcoin.
Exactly, in my opinion is the first, thing that makes bitcoin is always the number # 1 is bitcoin became the first in cryptocurrency, so that when the existence of the new coins then it will always be compared to the bitcoin and make bitcoin popular.
Those coins are just planning to compete with bitcoin because they are aiming to get the top spot and breakeven with bitcoin.It would be always on the top and we do know all of that and its not easy for any crypto to replace to its place easily.Its benefits and potential is also the main thing why bitcoin is always on the top.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:30:36 AM

The reasons why bitcoin always be #1 is the ability that can make the life of a person comfortable in a way of fianancial sources which is cryptocurrency. Although it's not been recognized like fiat, it's been used by most people who really experienced the benefits they have from bitcoin and that's why it really influenced more new comers of bitcoin.
Exactly, in my opinion is the first, thing that makes bitcoin is always the number # 1 is bitcoin became the first in cryptocurrency, so that when the existence of the new coins then it will always be compared to the bitcoin and make bitcoin popular.
Those coins are just planning to compete with bitcoin because they are aiming to get the top spot and breakeven with bitcoin.It would be always on the top and we do know all of that and its not easy for any crypto to replace to its place easily.Its benefits and potential is also the main thing why bitcoin is always on the top.
I don't think that a certain kind of currency can make your life comfortable because it is the ability to earn how much which will make your life comfortable. Also if you want to earn more Bitcoin you have to do more things besides joining signature campaigns, but I don't think it is for the normal person. Such as being a campaign manager is hard because you will have to manage a lot of people who are under your campaign and I know it is stressful to do so.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:21:22 PM

Is because the name "Bitcoin" is the best name for a crypto-currency.

No other name will be as good.
Bitcoin is the father of all the crypto-currencies.
It also has the biggest community.
Many people knows and loves bitcoin.
This is the reason why bitcoin is the best.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 01:40:11 PM

This post looks funny for me. Because of its name bitcoin is no 1? May be the author of this post is new to cryptocurrency. Since bitcoin is first of its kind, its more popular among the people. Recently only bitcoin gained so much popularity among cryptocurrencies because nowadays daily its hitting the headlines of all news portals. So more people started using bitcoins . Since its supply decreased and demand increased, its price increased. I dont think bitcoin will always remain no 1. If any currency gets more popularity than bitcoin, definitely it will overtake bitcoin.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:05:16 PM

This post looks funny for me. Because of its name bitcoin is no 1? May be the author of this post is new to cryptocurrency. Since bitcoin is first of its kind, its more popular among the people. Recently only bitcoin gained so much popularity among cryptocurrencies because nowadays daily its hitting the headlines of all news portals. So more people started using bitcoins . Since its supply decreased and demand increased, its price increased. I dont think bitcoin will always remain no 1. If any currency gets more popularity than bitcoin, definitely it will overtake bitcoin.

I agree with you, Bitcoin is the number 1 of cryptocurrency, not because it have a good name, like savioroshan said :p, because it's the highest digital currency used in the world. Bitcoin is so trusted, so many people are enjoy used it. Nowadays, a high number of people are join bitcoin community, The number increase day by day. so It's normal that bitcoin still the number 1 now and for the future i think.

stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:51:19 PM

to me i think the main reason is that people are taking interest in bitcoin. bitcoin is already number one currency of the world and will always remain as number one currency of the world the users of bitcoin are continuously increasing.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:54:25 PM

to me i think the main reason is that people are taking interest in bitcoin. bitcoin is already number one currency of the world and will always remain as number one currency of the world the users of bitcoin are continuously increasing.
of course bitcoin will become world number 1. bitcoin bring crptocurrency be reliable, and for the better. of course bitcoin will first be in view and in the drill by large investors. in addition, the current price of bitcoin be higher than the price of other coins. so I think bitcoin will still be number one.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MarcelHimself

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 03:12:55 PM

bitcoin is already the biggest and most valuables cryptos ...also now every online shops every online markets already accept BTS as their payments ..so BTC is a boss  Cool
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 05:53:11 PM

Personally I don't like the name Bitcoin. As 1.0 BTC is neither a coin nor a bit. The bit part suggests it's something digital, which isn't bad. But there is no relation to a coin. It is actually something completely new and therefore a more innovative name would be appropriate.
Although, I have to admit, it is an okay name for the transition period while people still think in old "money language" terms and need something they can relate to (coins). When cryptocurrencies are no longer a "Neuland"-technology (2025 - 2030+) we might think of a cooler, more fitting name.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:11:23 PM

of course bitcoin will become world number 1. bitcoin bring crptocurrency be reliable, and for the better. of course bitcoin will first be in view and in the drill by large investors. in addition, the current price of bitcoin be higher than the price of other coins. so I think bitcoin will still be number one.
yes that is a fact there is no doubt about that bitcoin is the best and reliable crypto currency and that is the reason that bitcoin is people are investing their assets here in bitcoin.
artows21

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:41:14 AM

I think that the simple fact of being called bitcoin is enough guarantee to ensure the predominance of bitcoin among all other crypto currencies does not seem sufficient.

It is true that such a good name has undoubtedly achieved the best brand positioning, but there are still many thing to improve in the entire bitcoin ecosystem to ensure this dominance forever.
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:02:31 AM

yes that is a fact there is no doubt about that bitcoin is the best and reliable crypto currency and that is the reason that bitcoin is people are investing their assets here in bitcoin.

In conclusion, there are a lot of people who experience first hand the benefits of bitcoin and has a concrete evidence of it and these people continue to live the tale and testify in behalf of it as a living proof of its truth, authenticity. Since Bitcoin is #1, all the other currency are expected to be much better or greater of what bitcoin can do in order to surpass it but unfortunately there is none or not enough qualifications to take its place.

Bitcoin is far ahead compared to its competitors, to other cryptocurrencies.
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

Bitcoin will always be number 1 because anyone of us can use bitcoin. Bitcoin is can be use for payment everywhere wether it is online shops or any kind of transactions. We were in modern world and any one of us can access the internet so bitcoin will be easy for you to use. And I think bitcoin will be the new currency in the near future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:12:35 PM

Bitcoin became popular not only because it is a first crypto currecy but also it is a majore curency in bitcoin and every crypto coins has no value without bitcoin. As you can see, there is no other crypto currency that can be converted into fiat money vice versa but bitcoin. You would need to have bitcoin first in order to trade crypto coin/altcoin.
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:51:01 PM

Well its your opinion though, we have different perceptions and ideas bur in my case, i never based the best reason why bitcoin became the number 1, its because it is trustworthy for all the users. It gives us the freedom to share the things we've and also we can get information from other users. Also i based from the security behind it, the benefits we can get from bitcoin and the way we make some transactions because it is easier and more convenient to used.
Luno

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:20:55 PM

I think that the simple fact of being called bitcoin is enough guarantee to ensure the predominance of bitcoin among all other crypto currencies does not seem sufficient.

It is true that such a good name has undoubtedly achieved the best brand positioning, but there are still many thing to improve in the entire bitcoin ecosystem to ensure this dominance forever.

Reason why bitcoin is number 1, bitcoin has gained the trust of the people. there are lot of online stuffs available which is scam but bitcoin is the place which we get guaranteed income, just holding the btc will give you the best interest where you cannot get in bank and other investment places. we know price has fallen down but for sure the price will again raise.   
Zenithar

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:10:54 PM

i do not think that there is any possibality that any other crypto currency will cross bitcoin as all other currencies are too much faraway from bitcoin and i think they will remain as far for ever.
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:13:25 PM

It will one number because
-it is the first one of its kind.
-it has gone a long way
-mass acceptance is going on a full fledge.
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:20:54 PM

-it has gone a long way

I do not agree with you.
Bitcoin is not the first crypto currency. Previously created similar to bitcoin.
But with the fact that it is accepted massively - I totally agree
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:21:05 PM

-it has gone a long way

I do not agree with you.
Bitcoin is not the first crypto currency. Previously created similar to bitcoin.
But with the fact that it is accepted massively - I totally agree
yeah if i am not wrong the first cryptocurrency was DIGICASH , introduced back in 1990 ,
before the bitcoin revolution there a quite lot cryptocurrency but not as success as bitcoin ,
the word of "bitcoin' is really easy to listen and easy to remember ,
that is enough to make it special.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: