Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Reason Bitcoin will always be #1  (Read 41474 times)
ko0ll0ove

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

Is because the name "Bitcoin" is the best name for a crypto-currency.

No other name will be as good.

Well, we have different perceptions and ideas why bitcoin would always be number1. For you, your reason is that bitcoin has a good name given, but for me, name doesn't matter why bitcoin becomes number 1 rather i see that bitcoin can help each user to earn extra income especially to those do not have a job and most especially the freedom we can get from it.

I think a good name is not the main reason that make bitcoin become number 1. You can find many other names that really cool, special and unique... But they still can not get the high price, or even more some of them were disappeared form the market. The price of a cryptocurrency also base on its system, secure, common...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:04:10 PM

I think it do not depend the name but it depend on the features and the trust on it. It is the first cryptocurrency coming to the internet and then people started to use it and then they knew that it is the most secure currency out of all other coins and so it is still No.1

I think you didn't get what he means about his post. What he was trying to say it that the "name" Bitcoin is the best because it is bitcoin itself, because it is the most longest surviving cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency world, no other Altcoins can beat this record until now and its price is really amazing compare to the other cryptocurrencies here in the virtual world, that is why it is the best.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:58:27 PM

I think it does not really depend on the name but...the future and features of it...now the bitcoin price is stable and on increase side....helping every investors to make money and gaining lots of profits..Bitcoin is becoming globally known step by step because of its becoming popular...... Bitcoin will continue to be no 1

Maybe one day another cryptocurrency can be more popular or more profitable or more useful than bitcoin. But this does not means bitcoin is always number  one. As you know bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, the first original one. That's why bitcoin will always the number one Smiley
Well, the prices were so high makes people become more priority to seek bitcoin, of the cryptocurrency others. it makes bitcoin always be the number 1 of all altcoin. besides, bitcoin is more easy to get cryptocurrency than others, and this makes people uncomfortable to look for, and use it.

not just for that, i think the altcoin is following bitcoin in the prices, and bitcoin is the first crypto currency that i know. beside that, first time for most of people know is bitcoin and bitcoin is always in number one position in the market. and yes, bitcoin can buy other cryptocurrency with cheap price and it makes bitcoin as the main purpose for people when they use bitcoin in trading.
Bitcoin can buy other crypto currencies with cheap price because the value /the price of bitcoin is higher than other altcoins/ If other currencies will work like that then they will also be reached to a higher value. The reason for its position is that it is more beneficial.

There is much talk about the first place BTC. Yes. Now he is truly a leader among Cryptocurrencys. This is due to the fact that it first appeared. And so it became how would the benchmark criptocurrencys. But still, sooner or later it may shift to another place, if you see some very different Cryptocurrency. Perhaps I am wrong.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

I think it do not depend the name but it depend on the features and the trust on it. It is the first cryptocurrency coming to the internet and then people started to use it and then they knew that it is the most secure currency out of all other coins and so it is still No.1

I think you didn't get what he means about his post. What he was trying to say it that the "name" Bitcoin is the best because it is bitcoin itself, because it is the most longest surviving cryptocurrency in the cryptocurrency world, no other Altcoins can beat this record until now and its price is really amazing compare to the other cryptocurrencies here in the virtual world, that is why it is the best.
I guess so, he was trying to say that bitcoin is like other company that have a brand name. Like when you say softdrinks the first thing that would come to your mind is the number one 'softdrink which is Coca Cola, I think that is his point. That when you hear the work crytocurrency "bitcoin" is the first that you'll think because bitcoin is the leading cryptcurrency in the world.
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:55:34 PM

I guess so, he was trying to say that bitcoin is like other company that have a brand name. Like when you say softdrinks the first thing that would come to your mind is the number one 'softdrink which is Coca Cola, I think that is his point. That when you hear the work crytocurrency "bitcoin" is the first that you'll think because bitcoin is the leading cryptcurrency in the world.
yes that is right. but some people dont really know that cryptocurrency is existing. but if so they would still be thinking first is the bitcoin because it is the leading cryptocurrency. but there is a lot of alternative coins in the internet. if they just know all of them they can earn from it by trading in some sites. knowing all of this is a good option for earning in bitcoins.
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:59:08 PM

Well, we have different perceptions and ideas why bitcoin would always be number1. For you, your reason is that bitcoin has a good name given, but for me, name doesn't matter why bitcoin becomes number 1 rather i see that bitcoin can help each user to earn extra income especially to those do not have a job and most especially the freedom we can get from it.
It is not just only good for people who doesn't have a job. It is better for people who have a job so that when they need to do transaction online like online banking, payimg bills, shoppping online, and many more. They can use bitcoin for more convince and faster transaction. Bitcoin is really the best than other currency. Though the sudden votality on its rate occured, it shows that it's recovering now and making it be number 1 not by just its name or by its popularity, but the service it gives for people.
I mean most espcially to the people that haven't a permanent job. Since bitcoin price is bigger and bigger, i think if someone wanted the bitcoin to become there stable job, i mean if they focus here without anything else to do, well i can say that it is a good idea since the price now is increasingly. Yes you are right, not only for its popularity but also give service to the people, and also the security, and it is really useful than the other cryptocurrency
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:02:45 PM

There is a lot of things that we can say or prove that bitcoin will be on the top for a few years because we can see how much the volume is on the bitcoin and how many countries and big people supports bitcoin industry or market so that is one of the reasons why bitcoin will be always top or #1 on the cryptocurrency ranking but someday it will fade and another cryptocurrency will replace bitcoin. No hate or discrimination to bitcoin, just stating a possible thing to happen Grin.
buy-bitcoins.pro

Activity: 32
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 03:08:16 PM

Agree. BTC is like US dollsr. Most popular, most disareble. But in time we will find something better.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:06:07 PM

Bitcoin will still number due to the first crypto currency alive and successful by many years and now many company are using bitcoin and more investors are using it.. if you can notice buy many site right now they are added bitcoin as payment using bitpay.. and i think its really help us more people to know about bitcoins because of easily to use and the price is not stable and getting the benefits of the price increase..
Yes, I think not because of its name I think it has any name either than bitcoin or any thing else, it has been so popular as it is now.
It is being so popular is because of its idea. I think it came into the that type when no one even think about it and now it is the mother of all other cyptocurrency because all other cryptocurrency established on the idea of bitcoin.
btcYoshimitsu

Activity: 140

POPULOUS

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:43:07 PM

Cheesy
Studies have shown that with a memorable brand name is always more popular than the unpronounceable name.
Bitcoin will always be at the top because it starts with the letter "B"
Bitcoin forever!

bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

Cheesy
Studies have shown that with a memorable brand name is always more popular than the unpronounceable name.
Bitcoin will always be at the top because it starts with the letter "B"
Bitcoin forever!

Hmm how about a crypto that starts with A and much more easier to say than Bitcoin.  I bet that would be more popular than Bitcoin. Cheesy.  I think the reason why Bicoin is number one because it is the first of its kind.  The first to be decentralized blockchain.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:50:51 PM

Bitcoin is the original digital virtual coin and the mother of all coins in cryptocurrency. I think there will be no crypto currency/altcoin if they don't clone or copy/paste Bitcoin.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:46:47 PM

Bitcoin is the original digital virtual coin and the mother of all coins in cryptocurrency. I think there will be no crypto currency/altcoin if they don't clone or copy/paste Bitcoin.
that is right and i will like to say bitcoin is too much important and number one currency of the world because the users of bitcoin are more than any other currency of the world and its users are increasing from day to day. there are so many other reasons that make bitcoin as number one currency of the world.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:55:51 PM

bitcoin definitely can't be replaced by any other alt in the near future , but you can't be certain what will happen after 4 years or so
so far bitcoin is doing good and it's accepted by a lot of sites , sites that accept alts usually accept bitcoin too but the opposite isn't right
but as I said we can't be certain about the future , but the odds are in bitcoin's favor  Smiley
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:46:56 AM

bitcoin definitely can't be replaced by any other alt in the near future , but you can't be certain what will happen after 4 years or so
so far bitcoin is doing good and it's accepted by a lot of sites , sites that accept alts usually accept bitcoin too but the opposite isn't right
but as I said we can't be certain about the future , but the odds are in bitcoin's favor  Smiley
i do not think that even after 4 or 5 years bitcoin is going to be replace by any other currency. bitcoin is the number one currency of the world and will be remain as number one currency for every. bitcoin popularity is increasing day by day people now getting awareness and therefore the number of bitcoin users are increasing that is a good sign for the development of bitcoin.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 05:38:08 AM

i do not think that even after 4 or 5 years bitcoin is going to be replace by any other currency. bitcoin is the number one currency of the world and will be remain as number one currency for every. bitcoin popularity is increasing day by day people now getting awareness and therefore the number of bitcoin users are increasing that is a good sign for the development of bitcoin.
Bitcoin won't gets replaced by some other cryptocurrency in a short or after a few years time. Day after day bitcoin popularity is increasing as the people are benefitting much through bitcoin. Bitcoin was never been promoted through media, but it has grown to such a big level through us in a very short term. This confirms bitcoin to be the top cryptographic currency.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:05:31 AM

may be with bitcoin value and the most user bitcoin..
about the name i think not the affect for bitcoin famous

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:13:35 AM

Bitcoins existence for several years is a great statement that other alternative coins cannot defeat. Since creation of bitcoin it has proven himself to be a coin who is always on the move and is subject to constant price inflation. Though there are several deflation that has occurred but bitcoin has rise again and overcome those events. With bitcoin investors feel safe and confident and that trust and confidence is not present to alternative coins which are prone to delisting and being devalue.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:16:00 AM

Bitcoin won't gets replaced by some other cryptocurrency in a short or after a few years time. Day after day bitcoin popularity is increasing as the people are benefitting much through bitcoin. Bitcoin was never been promoted through media, but it has grown to such a big level through us in a very short term. This confirms bitcoin to be the top cryptographic currency.

Time to throw in my objection in writing on this one. Remember the timespan right before Silkroad bust, there have been prominent complains from higher ranking politicals targetting Bitcoin which got recognized on both sides of the Atlantic. Best free advertising ever.
Some flare signal for traders over there to better close down operations, btw. But confidence has been unconquered, people trusted (and got busted) on the technology.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:12:03 PM

I look, that all here just believe, that BitCoin to be a coin is almost always 1. And somewhere you can read why he will be in the first place? I fully admit that sometime he give in to the Championship another coin. Yes, it has appeared the first of all the cryptocurrencys. But this does not necessarily mean that this situation will always be.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: