Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Reason Bitcoin will always be #1  (Read 41474 times)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:21:06 AM

Is because the name "Bitcoin" is the best name for a crypto-currency.

No other name will be as good.
i think yes "Bitcoin" is very awesome and attractive name but the cause of being number first is because of trusted features,and also majority of people are using it and it is very secure currency and also it was the first currency of the online world.

Name would not do any thing for bitcoin to be a first among all crypto currencies. It's because of anonymous in transaction, value of bitcoin, it can be act as transaction mode as well as money and invented first among all digital coins. These are reasons for bitcoin is be top always.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:11:13 AM

By this time yes i think about this thing too,that no other crypto currency will replace bitcoins by this time,But will it remain as is forever?Bitcoins maybe beaten up by more cyrptocurrency that will be launch in the future,Bitcoins will just survive if they are able to go with the flow of developing age.But yet still bitcoins will be worlds number 1 cryptocurrency up to date

There is a possibility that bitcoin can get replaced by any other currency in future only if the new currency would be holding better benefits then bitcoin and if that happens then people will surely switch to that currency leaving bitcoins behind.
You are definitely correct. Bitcoin could be replaced by a cryptocurrency in the future, but I doubt we have to worry about anything arising in the next 10 to 20 years. ETH was looking strong but then now the price has settled down no where near what the price of Bitcoin is. It would take a really great cryptocurrency to overtake Bitcoin.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:33:05 PM

By this time yes i think about this thing too,that no other crypto currency will replace bitcoins by this time,But will it remain as is forever?Bitcoins maybe beaten up by more cyrptocurrency that will be launch in the future,Bitcoins will just survive if they are able to go with the flow of developing age.But yet still bitcoins will be worlds number 1 cryptocurrency up to date

There is a possibility that bitcoin can get replaced by any other currency in future only if the new currency would be holding better benefits then bitcoin and if that happens then people will surely switch to that currency leaving bitcoins behind.
You are definitely correct. Bitcoin could be replaced by a cryptocurrency in the future, but I doubt we have to worry about anything arising in the next 10 to 20 years. ETH was looking strong but then now the price has settled down no where near what the price of Bitcoin is. It would take a really great cryptocurrency to overtake Bitcoin.
Present market Bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency, In future, it may replace by other currency it is possible. Nothing will stable for the long term in this world. But to replace Bitcoin, it takes some years, because Bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency but still a number of people don't about this bitcoin all over the world. So my question is if any new coins arrive how many days it will take to replace Bitcoin.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:39:37 PM

Present market Bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency, In future, it may replace by other currency it is possible. Nothing will stable for the long term in this world. But to replace Bitcoin, it takes some years, because Bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency but still a number of people don't about this bitcoin all over the world. So my question is if any new coins arrive how many days it will take to replace Bitcoin.
You are right, nothing is stable in the long run, however, for bitcoin, we can fully see its potential. It has gone through a lot of development and has encountered many difficulties, even though it is almost dead, but it has continued to grow, and it has grown stronger. We can not be sure, but we have a good reason to believe that bitcoin is still the number one despite having a lot of other strong currencies.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 01:11:11 PM

You are right, nothing is stable in the long run, however, for bitcoin, we can fully see its potential. It has gone through a lot of development and has encountered many difficulties, even though it is almost dead, but it has continued to grow, and it has grown stronger. We can not be sure, but we have a good reason to believe that bitcoin is still the number one despite having a lot of other strong currencies.
As of now nothing can beat bitcoin but we arent really sure if it will stay on top 1 anything can possible change in just one click with some false news the market gets lower ,but as you said it keeps and growing with those events. Im addition why it becomes still number 1 is because of its huge acceptance and as the main focus in every news about blockchain and cryptoworld.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:27:31 PM

i cannot see any reason which can lead any other crypto currency to overcome  bitcoin, i think bitcoin will remain as number one currency of the world and no other currency can overcome bitcoin so easily.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 05:31:41 PM

Bitcoin is a pioneer of cryptocurrencies, so Bitcoin have already made milestone in history of the century.

Bitcoin is the first mover to decentralized blockchain.  This is what made Bitcoin very interesting.  As a pioneer it caters all the support of people who have hated Bank system.  Aside from that Bitcoin had been very popular and still getting popular due to the fact that it is very good being a store of value and can give a huge profit to those who store it since Bitcoin price is inclined to price increase due to mass adoption.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:12:39 AM

because of the name? i think no, the reason why bitcoin #1 altcoin is because easy to use, no hassle, no verification required for transactions, and the popular for payment method like gpt site, gambling site and etc.

One thing I want to make it clear that bitcoin is not an altcoin and bitcoin holds its own identity and altcoins are small babies of bitcoin and when it comes to digital currency bitcoin is the best as it holds multiple features which you will never see with any other altcoin or fiat currency.
There is a sense on what he have said, as what CoinThinker said Bitcoin is an identity in which made it successful. If you ask one person if they know Bitcoin and Ethereum chances are they might only know what Bitcoin is and they would think Ethereum as some kind of rare earth metal. An Identity just like any other corporations is well valued by its owners that is why they register it as a Trade Mark so that they can protects its name (eg. Windows, Apple). In Bitcoin they have started the waves of new Altcoin there won't even be any "Alternative Coin" if there is no Bitcoin from the start. Bitcoin is not even the best Cryptocurrency now as there is new and new Altcoins everyday who gives better technology but too bad Bitcoin's advantage is that it is the most popular Cryptocurrency out there.

ah ok i understand a word alternative coins sounds like alternative money to me a money from internet,  I am new in bitcoin world.  thanks for clearing.
I also still new in the world, the most important is bitcoin we often ask about all things about bitcoin here.

I think, the number # 1 bitcoin is a multi function such as Bill payment, online purchases, and long term investment.
Do you actually pay for stuff using Bitcoin or do you just try to hold your Bitcoins with the hope for the price to rise?
I am pretty sure that I haven't noticed anyone on Bitcointalk that purchased Bitcoin after the year of 2014 and didn't spend any of it. I know that having money on the side could be pretty tough though having money on the side get larger is better to see than having no money at all.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 03:30:23 AM

Even though several digital currencies has existed and competing hard to grab the number one position, bitcoin stops it with the potential it gained in a short time period of around 8years time. This serves bitcoin to be the one to be the best of all and stand high.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:25:37 AM

i think yes "Bitcoin" is very awesome and attractive name but the cause of being number first is because of trusted features,and also majority of people are using it and it is very secure currency and also it was the first currency of the online world.

Name would not do any thing for bitcoin to be a first among all crypto currencies. It's because of anonymous in transaction, value of bitcoin, it can be act as transaction mode as well as money and invented first among all digital coins. These are reasons for bitcoin is be top always.

Well the name can contribute to popularity. Bitcoin as being a simple, catchy, and can be pronounced by a 3-year old kid is a good name. The name itself gives the identity to its characteristics. I am not saying that bitcoin is number 1 because of its name but rather, bitcoin is number 1 because bitcoin is bitcoin Smiley
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:41:51 AM

Even though several digital currencies has existed and competing hard to grab the number one position, bitcoin stops it with the potential it gained in a short time period of around 8years time. This serves bitcoin to be the one to be the best of all and stand high.
Bitcoin will be still the best of all because of its features that even the coins already copied it, they can't still compete with bitcoin. One of the main reason why bitcoin is number is because of its years been on the market so it built a lot of reputation and prove a lot of things to the doubters and now bitcoin still stays at the number 1 spot and nobody can't stop it.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:04:17 AM

I Don't really know the reason why the bitcoin is the number 1 currency in the market but as we all know ..,
The bitcoin is the first successful virtual currency so in there success many people continue using it as there virtual currency.,
Because of the people who use it ,it become popular and that's why its no. 1 ..
So other coins are just copy it to also gets success there are some alt coins that somehow get successful but we know that the bitcoin is the first .
A good answer, I completely agree that bitcoin be number # 1 because many third parties who support the bitcoin. If the developer is working alone surely they will run out of ideas. In addition it is the number of users continues to increase.
poetra2501

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:57:17 AM

I Don't really know the reason why the bitcoin is the number 1 currency in the market but as we all know ..,
The bitcoin is the first successful virtual currency so in there success many people continue using it as there virtual currency.,
Because of the people who use it ,it become popular and that's why its no. 1 ..
So other coins are just copy it to also gets success there are some alt coins that somehow get successful but we know that the bitcoin is the first .
A good answer, I completely agree that bitcoin be number # 1 because many third parties who support the bitcoin. If the developer is working alone surely they will run out of ideas. In addition it is the number of users continues to increase.
I don't think so if now bitcoin has become no. 1, because I see the people there are
still many who don't know about Bitcoin, their knowledge still low about Bitcoin. So I think,
Bitcoin will become no. 1 if the trust of the people had already been strong against Bitcoin.
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:09:30 AM

The reason is his characteristics is most familiar in all currency, and his the highest value and easy to earn and  all kinds of alt coin , good investment and trusted. And its because his name for crypto currency. Because it has many benefits and it is very useful to others,its easy to invest.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:15:35 AM

The reason is his characteristics is most familiar in all currency, and his the highest value and easy to earn and  all kinds of alt coin , good investment and trusted. And its because his name for crypto currency. Because it has many benefits and it is very useful to others,its easy to invest.
Correct, that is why a lot of people in the world are addicted to bitcoin because of being simple in easy, easy in all matters of bitcoin like investment, earning and using it. We don't need to be genius or any sort of complicated thingy because Satoshi Nakamoto already made it simple for every kind of people in the world.
paul gatt

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:20:58 AM

Bitcoin is the first currency to emerge, it is the core of every other currency, so it has certain advantages to become the number one coin. And now it is the number one currency. However, it is being rivaled by many other currencies, as time goes by, technology evolves, so the following currencies are always more modern and stronger. Therefore, bitcoin needs to develop continuously to be able to stand firm in the market.
akasma

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:26:32 AM

[/quote

Because nobody knows who is real Dev and where is he? and nobody can interfere with this coin . However it's a first coin which was born and accepted by all users in the world. it's also a excellent symbol of the altcoins.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 11:30:29 AM

The reason bitcoin will be always be number one is because of its  thousands loyal users. Bitcoin is now used by many companies. Gambling, services, and buying or selling of goods. Its the first made cryptocurrency so definitely it has to be the number one.

The continuous flow of it's market and money that is coming in to bitcoin makes it to become always to be the number 1. And it is the first crypto currency that was introduce, those next alt coins that came out eventually got the idea of it. This is the most popular coin that is going to make it always the number #1.
We can see what how much is their is the different from bitcoin and altcoins in the coinscapmarket.
Bitcoin as of the moment is $19,613,123,089 while the number 1 altcoin which is ether is 2nd with $3,931,294,37,
that is a huge disparity and we can clearly see bitcoin is the number 1 and it can beat all altcoins combined.

Well that just show that bitcoin is the best. It is being trusted by a lot of people, investor and businessmen. And I'm comfortable that bitcoin will remain it's spot for the rest of our lives. Being the original and source of the alt coins, we can also see that it keeps on growing day by day. Once the problems about the blocks will be solved, this will make it more stable.

I think you are right. Even if an altcoin was better in some regards only a small number of specialists would understand that, and regular people would prefer to use Bitcoin anyway. If Bitcoin will avoid major problems in the future, and hopefully it will, it will be #1 for a long long time. if not always.

Look how long it takes to convince people that Bitcoin is in many regards better than USD. That's because people are hesitant to accept anything new however good it was. Same will be happening with any altcoin no matter how many advantages the altcoin has.

Because bitcoin has a legacy already and that can't be stopped by any alt coin right now. And when it comes to trust, the people will keep on depending, defending and trust bitcoin. The crowd will be the one to proclaim why bitcoin will always be at the number one spot in the crypto currency world.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:54:06 AM

The reason is his characteristics is most familiar in all currency, and his the highest value and easy to earn and  all kinds of alt coin , good investment and trusted. And its because his name for crypto currency. Because it has many benefits and it is very useful to others,its easy to invest.
Correct, that is why a lot of people in the world are addicted to bitcoin because of being simple in easy, easy in all matters of bitcoin like investment, earning and using it. We don't need to be genius or any sort of complicated thingy because Satoshi Nakamoto already made it simple for every kind of people in the world.
Yes, bitcoin is an awesome name for a crypto-currency but I don’t think that that has anything to do with its success. Acutally probably the name did help it catch on a little but that is not a strong enough reason to be the factor that keeps Bitcoin always being the number one currency. The real thing that changes or keeps a coin is the supply and demand for that coin which is affected by lots of different factors.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:24:57 AM

Yes, bitcoin is an awesome name for a crypto-currency but I don’t think that that has anything to do with its success. Acutally probably the name did help it catch on a little but that is not a strong enough reason to be the factor that keeps Bitcoin always being the number one currency. The real thing that changes or keeps a coin is the supply and demand for that coin which is affected by lots of different factors.

I believe that the Name itself does really contribute on its success and as others said its really a unique name which cant be found on the planet that's somehow catchy on my ears and it did make me curious when I heard it for the very first time but as you said supply and demand would really the basis that's why bitcoin remain on the top spot and still operating after all these years. Value does increase because people would always love to use it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: