Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:02:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Reason Bitcoin will always be #1  (Read 41474 times)
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:49:46 AM

Can't argue with that bitcoin will always be the first choice for being the first and much developed by third parties (the provider of the web wallet, android wallet and many more).

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imeetup

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:06:42 AM

I think there's a good chance one or two altcoins could surpass bitcoin in the future. Look at Ripple now for instance, with 15B marketcap...  I'm still a fan of Bitcoin though, but at current network speeds it is no more than a store of value for now IMO. Other blockchain projects are bringing more innovation.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:10:54 AM

I think there's a good chance one or two altcoins could surpass bitcoin in the future. Look at Ripple now for instance, with 15B marketcap...  I'm still a fan of Bitcoin though, but at current network speeds it is no more than a store of value for now IMO. Other blockchain projects are bringing more innovation.

The price pump of ripple is just a hype for me because if it is real then why it is pumping up and dumping down? So there is just a manipulator in that coin and they are just trying to attract real investors and after that they will dump their bags that is full of cheap ripples and leave the market.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:48:58 AM

The price pump of ripple is just a hype for me because if it is real then why it is pumping up and dumping down? So there is just a manipulator in that coin and they are just trying to attract real investors and after that they will dump their bags that is full of cheap ripples and leave the market.

It may happen in any Alt coins but hope its not happen
for they will not let their names ruins just for a small amount that they can earn more in long run and will let their supporter in vain. Though the possibility is there due to the pump and dump bitcoin experiencing that's why we should take extra effort.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:22:23 AM

Bitcoin will  always be number 1, because it is already tested and reliable since it started. It has a large following already and a very active community. As of now it has market capital of $28,722,079,392 while XRP which comes second is only $9,305,262,879.   

xrp too is doing great this time. but i didnt know it seconded bitcoin, wow!

moreover, i agree with you. bitcoin has already been tested by time and so many challenges it it has surpass that all. it just stood still and tall.
We must not chant victory, bitcoin is still relativity new so there is no way to predict all the things that bitcoin could face in the future, from political opposition to technical challenges and even bans and stuff like that.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:42:22 AM

In terms of value, growth, usage and acceptance no other Virtual​ currency have come closer to the bitcoin. I believe this will be making bitcoin to be the leader and the number one among the entire digital currency network.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:18:54 AM

Its not just about the name it self what bitcoins make to be number 1 in the cryptoworld its about the history it made in the past years being the first cryptocurrency to reach the 2.2k$ mark
Seville

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:34:43 AM

Bitcoin has the best name, and the original blockchain.. It will only go up.. And solid 8 years of reliability. Most of these alts are still in untested territory.. *cough* Ethereum
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:52:31 AM

Bitcoin will always be the number 1 crypto-currency for me. Because bitcoin is the first crypto currency to be released in the world and bitcoin is unique in other altcoins, Also in the past years many people had been using this coin.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:55:27 AM

Bitcoin has the best name, and the original blockchain.. It will only go up.. And solid 8 years of reliability. Most of these alts are still in untested territory.. *cough* Ethereum

It has the best name because it is yes the only one and original. It's the foundation of the whole crypto currency and blockchain network. If it is not because of bitcoin there will be no alt coins that are going to exist. And that's why all the credits must go to bitcoin because this is the reason why we are here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
riphunter

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:04:10 AM

Bitcoin is considered the first version of the crypto and the rest is just his children. and now it is difficult to replace Bitcoin because many investors into Bitcoin and I think they don't go to another to replace it because the value of Bitcoin can be affected.

oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 07:22:50 AM

Bitcoin is considered the first version of the crypto and the rest is just his children. and now it is difficult to replace Bitcoin because many investors into Bitcoin and I think they don't go to another to replace it because the value of Bitcoin can be affected.

Bitcoin in addition to being the first to appear, as well as always accepting challenges and competitors. People believe in bitcoin because the community is always optimistic and compact brushed off all the bad stuff, especially about bitcoin unlimited issues that yesterday developed rapidly. Because of this cohesiveness, new investors are more interested in bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
heppot

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:58:10 AM

the reason why bitcoin is number 1 than other cryptocurrency is because bitcoin has no development anymore..every one have it
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

the reason why bitcoin is number 1 than other cryptocurrency is because bitcoin has no development anymore..every one have it
What do you mean that bitcoin has no development anymore? I think bitcoin is still improving itself and a lot of things are coming into bitcoin and that are all good like the segwit which is part of the development of bitcoin and soon there is a lot more to come and we should continue supporting bitcoin so bitcoin will have a great foundation. Bitcoin never stop developing and soon it will be almost perfect digital currency.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:20:01 AM

Bitcoin will always be the #1 because its the first cryptocurrency in the internet and to think that's only in the internet,mining and users are amazed because of its usefulness when it comes in sustaining our needs.
heppot

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:46:48 AM

What do you mean that bitcoin has no development anymore? I think bitcoin is still improving itself and a lot of things are coming into bitcoin and that are all good like the segwit which is part of the development of bitcoin and soon there is a lot more to come and we should continue supporting bitcoin so bitcoin will have a great foundation. Bitcoin never stop developing and soon it will be almost perfect digital currency.
i mean , even no promotion  bitcoin still going up now . every one will know this fantastic cryptocurrency and still grow up .
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

Is because the name "Bitcoin" is the best name for a crypto-currency.

No other name will be as good.

Compared with other money about growth, value, then bitcoin will always be number one choice. Currently bitcoin has been accepted and widely popular.Bitcoin is very convenient, we can trade quickly, without passing through any intermediaries.
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

Compared with other money about growth, value, then bitcoin will always be number one choice. Currently bitcoin has been accepted and widely popular.Bitcoin is very convenient, we can trade quickly, without passing through any intermediaries.

We simply cant beat the #1 and bitcoin is by far the most used cryptocoin. This will also be the case for ethereum which is the first one to create smart contract. All the 'alts' offering this wont be able to compete with.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:50:03 PM

i mean , even no promotion  bitcoin still going up now . every one will know this fantastic cryptocurrency and still grow up .
imagine that one day there is a company which is generous to spend money in order to advertise Bitcoin all over the world. People will start recognizing this cryptocurrency and begin to learn about it. The price will surely go up

ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:51:56 PM

We simply cant beat the #1 and bitcoin is by far the most used cryptocoin. This will also be the case for ethereum which is the first one to create smart contract. All the 'alts' offering this wont be able to compete with.

So bitcoin is simple coin compared to Ethereum but Ethereum is less trusted than Bitcoin. I don't trust Ethereum since it was hacked once. And this is reason why Ethereum is "better" than Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: