Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:32:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71507 times)
RudyCenJia

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:11:24 AM

How big is its risk?

The possibility is small because it can monitor the increase and decrease of investment on the website and on smartphones.

For a small investment will be a small risk and vice versa large investments will be a big risk, you can choose for that option.
Rifat989

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:19:44 PM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
There is a huge risk in bitcoin investment so becareful
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:47:59 PM

If you want to gain your earnings there would always a risk.  The higher the risk the greater amount you could earn.  There are risk in investing, be careful on what or whom you will invest in.  I remember losing a good amount of bitcoin to an investment site then it turns out to be non paying. 
saidhr20

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:49:56 PM

bitcoin is not risk , if you could buy 100 btc , just do it
itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:29:04 PM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
You have taken a good decision of buying bitcoins.Since there is a steady increase in price and it has already been predicted that bitcoin would continue to go in bullish trend through out this year,you could buy with full confidence.But there is also a risk regarding price in bitcoin.Since bitcoin is decentralized,there is no central authority to regulate bitcoin price and so bitcoin's price is purely determined by the increase and decrease in demand for bitcoin.But we could see that there is ever growing interest among people to buy bitcoins.So there is only lesser chance of decrease in bitcoin demand.Hence,price would not fall.So,you could buy bitcoins with full confidence.
okbit

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:32:37 PM

In my opinion, it is a very high risk investment, but also a very high potential for reward. I am invested in BTC and a few other altcoins, but would never go all in for any crypto. A hack here, a legal ruling there, and suddenly a crash.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:55:19 PM

I dont think there is a big risk if before investing first observe and examine the reputation of investment site, so as not to lose money from investasai in the wrong place.
BitcoinPricingtool

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:05:54 PM

Of course its awfully risky, don't do that kind of investment unless you are ready to lose a big percentage of that investment if BTC falls down in price, which, even to top believers in BTC possible, even if the price recovers again it may months or years in the future, so take BTC as it is = a high risk investment with potential for huge money profit.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:20:42 PM

So basically, no one knows if the price of bitcoon would rose or would fall down, but as far as I can see right now, I think it's hard to stop the rising of price of bitcoin because the demand of it is high, we all know that if a product is on a high demand, the price would also rise and with that, I'm pretty sure that bitcoin would rise and regarding about the risk, of course in every invesment there is always a risk and it's up to you if you would take this as a opportunity and don't see it as a risk.
I don’t think that is completely true, some are able to know when the price of something is simply too high or too low, the problem is to know when the correction is going to happen, if you are a day trader this information is critical for your success, if you are in the long term then this is nowhere as critical since you are capable to hold and accept some losses here and there.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:57:51 PM

Its not risky to invest money in bitcoin if you have skill of investment that how to invest and in which time to invest.and risk will occur in this case   If you have no skill of investment that will be more risky. And there flutuation if we invest all money in bitcoin and in case of more flactuation the price wil be come decrease that will more risky.
Yes, there is no risk currently in the Bitcoin investment and I guess there are no such skills required for the Bitcoin investment. The bitcoin is increasing it price on a daily basis in such a situation when the Bitcoin is doing very well, many of the unskilled people have got the benefit from it and have earned much from the Bitcoin.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:18:24 PM

bitcoin price is very stable its safe to invest in this virtual currency but yes bitcoin price will decrease a bit more again. I guess that point will be around $2000 - $2100 and that will be the best time to buy Bitcoin only if you can wait. people are saying that bitcoin will reach the price scale of $3000 till the end of this year.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:51:20 AM

Its not risky to invest money in bitcoin if you have skill of investment that how to invest and in which time to invest.and risk will occur in this case   If you have no skill of investment that will be more risky. And there flutuation if we invest all money in bitcoin and in case of more flactuation the price wil be come decrease that will more risky.
No, we can't say not risky when invest money Bitcoin! Example: a people buying Bitcoin in highest price, after 3 days, the price fall down more than the price they bought, they scared and sell all Bitcoin with a big loss
About people have skill in trading: Not anyone can guess 100% the price will go to the way they think, if you win 100% in trading, I think you is a god of market
Yes I agree with you, we can never say that there is no risk not only for the bitcoin investment but for all the investments that we have even on the SEC. So, it will be something immature saying that we have a zero risk while investing in the Bitcoin. What all you need with your investment is to make in a less risky way with your knowledge.

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:00:00 AM

bitcoin price is very stable its safe to invest in this virtual currency but yes bitcoin price will decrease a bit more again. I guess that point will be around $2000 - $2100 and that will be the best time to buy Bitcoin only if you can wait. people are saying that bitcoin will reach the price scale of $3000 till the end of this year.
People are pretend the volatility of bitcoin as high risk. But now people use it to gain a lot of profit. There are a risk in any investment so we can not avoid it.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:15:30 AM

all the money can be lost, we never knew that the price of the bitcoin up or down so that no one dare guarantee investment bitcoin will forever benefit. I recommend not to 100% investment into bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:56:24 PM

I think the OP is already happy if he really invested 3-4 bitcoin since he posted this thread last April. His money has already doubled if he really bought some. In investing the risk is always there 100% all the time so you have to think plenty times if you put your money in investment. For me bitcoin is a good choice as long as you know how to diversify your money in the world of crypto for sure you will be one of the many who became millionaire.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:34:19 PM

No, we can't say not risky when invest money Bitcoin! Example: a people buying Bitcoin in highest price, after 3 days, the price fall down more than the price they bought, they scared and sell all Bitcoin with a big loss
About people have skill in trading: Not anyone can guess 100% the price will go to the way they think, if you win 100% in trading, I think you is a god of market
Yes I agree with you, we can never say that there is no risk not only for the bitcoin investment but for all the investments that we have even on the SEC. So, it will be something immature saying that we have a zero risk while investing in the Bitcoin. What all you need with your investment is to make in a less risky way with your knowledge.
although every investment and every trading is risky but to me i think still bitcoin investment is too much safe and profitable. i am sure that those people who will even investment money in bitcoin right now they will surely get a good profit, because still there is too much potential in the price of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin can goo more high. it is expected that the price of bitcoin will very soon cross 5000 USD level. therefore investment in bitcoin in current position is too much safe and profitable.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:41:37 PM

I think the OP is already happy if he really invested 3-4 bitcoin since he posted this thread last April. His money has already doubled if he really bought some. In investing the risk is always there 100% all the time so you have to think plenty times if you put your money in investment. For me bitcoin is a good choice as long as you know how to diversify your money in the world of crypto for sure you will be one of the many who became millionaire.
Bitcoin investment is a very safe way to increase your bitcoins you no need to do any hard work and you no need to waste time for this just invest and wait for a long time your income will come regularly. But before investing, we have to do a lot of research, and we have to spend more time to find where we have to invest. Once we get a legit place to invest then no worries just invest there and rest freely. Yup now OP may be made huge profit. 
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 01:59:20 PM

Bitcoin investment is a very safe way to increase your bitcoins you no need to do any hard work and you no need to waste time for this just invest and wait for a long time your income will come regularly. But before investing, we have to do a lot of research, and we have to spend more time to find where we have to invest. Once we get a legit place to invest then no worries just invest there and rest freely. Yup now OP may be made huge profit. 

If you can mitigate risk in Bitcoin then it is right to say that it is very safe to invest in Bitcoin, knowing when to sell and to hold can also make your stash grow (day trading) taking advantage of the fluctuation.  Aside from that if you wait and hold Bitcoin for a long time, you can be sure that you will reap a profit, just always get yourself updated.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:17:53 PM

If you can mitigate risk in Bitcoin then it is right to say that it is very safe to invest in Bitcoin, knowing when to sell and to hold can also make your stash grow (day trading) taking advantage of the fluctuation.  Aside from that if you wait and hold Bitcoin for a long time, you can be sure that you will reap a profit, just always get yourself updated.

Definitely, if you know how the market moves, this is likely that you can grow your bitcoin. However, if you are newbie, its really hard to mitigate your risk and it will take time to be able to familiar yourself with trading. But if you become matured and experienced then I would say that it is very safe to invest in it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:23:43 PM

i think bitcoin invesment is low risk, you can see increase high price bitcoin years to years.. and for now reach more $3000 , and what about for 3 years in future ? i think very high price..
invesment bitcoin now is good choice

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: