Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 [841] 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [4+ EH] Slush Pool (slushpool.com); Overt AsicBoost; World First Mining Pool  (Read 4381849 times)
Omen1855

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 11:08:50 AM

BFF miner is not seeing any of your hardware so you are not mining.  The new block detected means the network has resolved a block and we are all working on the next. And by we I mean the entire bit coin network.

Basically right now your are not mining with Bfg but monitoring the network. What ASIC are you trying to run?

Hope that helps.

Namnuta is absolutely right you are not mining and no hardware is listed in CGminer window.

Try this, in CGminer window type the letter "m" then the plus key "+" then "all" and hit return. it will refresh and list the hardware and info.

As far as I can tell, that would only work in BFGMiner. But there is indeed nothing mining.

Affiliation code wTksie2mDj for a 10% discount on your trading fees on BitFinex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oskuro

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:09:38 PM

I started mining on this pool just a few weeks ago, but, whats the avg earning / day for 200 GH/s for example?(1 antminer S1).

For example, one day i earned around 8 €, another 10€, another maybe 5€... it depends always on the blocks of course... sometimes a block is found with just mins or 1 hour, and sometimes you have to wait 17 hours xDD
Skydaddy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:58:47 PM

I started mining on this pool just a few weeks ago, but, whats the avg earning / day for 200 GH/s for example?(1 antminer S1).

For example, one day i earned around 8 €, another 10€, another maybe 5€... it depends always on the blocks of course... sometimes a block is found with just mins or 1 hour, and sometimes you have to wait 17 hours xDD

That question is the intrigue of The Great and Mighty SLUSH POOL. Since Slush is not the biggest fish in the sea, there is no "average day" and therefore, no "average earning / day". On the rare day, we may feel lucky to get 1 block resolved, and then on another we may be so blessed as to get 10 or more blocks resolved. These past few days have been wonderful, and that is why I mine SLUSH. I find it boring to sit back knowing that every hour, we would find a block and that being part of a "super sized" pool, each and every participant would receive his tiny share of the reward, but the consistency would be there at at the end of the month or the end of the three month cycle I would find "X" bitcoin in my wallet. With SLUSH, we may have a slow day with 1 block, and the next day we may have a very exciting rush of blocks. Ultimately, and "on average", at the end of the month I would find that same number of Bitcoin in my wallet, but the "roller coaster ride" made it all worth the drama and excitement of mining with SLUSH. Typically any of the Bitcoin Calculators will tell you what to "expect" to earn in a given month. If you work with a "super sized" pool, you'll find that estimation to be fairly close. If you work with a less than "super sized" pool, you'll find that estimation to be fairly close. The way that I look at it is, do I want to be bored while waiting for my Bitcocin bank to build, or do I want DRAMA, and Excitement, and a bit of misery along the path to the bank, and every time, I choose SLUSH. Ride the roller coaster! Cool
oskuro

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:08:42 PM

That question is the intrigue of The Great and Mighty SLUSH POOL. Since Slush is not the biggest fish in the sea, there is no "average day" and therefore, no "average earning / day". On the rare day, we may feel lucky to get 1 block resolved, and then on another we may be so blessed as to get 10 or more blocks resolved. These past few days have been wonderful, and that is why I mine SLUSH. I find it boring to sit back knowing that every hour, we would find a block and that being part of a "super sized" pool, each and every participant would receive his tiny share of the reward, but the consistency would be there at at the end of the month or the end of the three month cycle I would find "X" bitcoin in my wallet. With SLUSH, we may have a slow day with 1 block, and the next day we may have a very exciting rush of blocks. Ultimately, and "on average", at the end of the month I would find that same number of Bitcoin in my wallet, but the "roller coaster ride" made it all worth the drama and excitement of mining with SLUSH. Typically any of the Bitcoin Calculators will tell you what to "expect" to earn in a given month. If you work with a "super sized" pool, you'll find that estimation to be fairly close. If you work with a less than "super sized" pool, you'll find that estimation to be fairly close. The way that I look at it is, do I want to be bored while waiting for my Bitcocin bank to build, or do I want DRAMA, and Excitement, and a bit of misery along the path to the bank, and every time, I choose SLUSH. Ride the roller coaster! Cool

Hehe ok, thanks.

Yeah, i like slush too Smiley
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:58:03 PM

even though it's a slush pool thread and it's all about love on slush.
that's silly because that's like walking past a dollar bill and not picking it up.
There are other pools that don't charge a mining pool fee and allow manual withdraws.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
Donkeycongo

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:10:43 AM

Anyone know who's pool fell over this time? Undecided
sjc1490

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:30:34 AM

Wondering the same thing. payouts just went considerably down.

BTC ADDRESS: 12Qwd8VKLQ4xF44ytHXBpCAKuF9VknG4X2
kkurtmann

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:43:28 AM

because difficulty went considerably up?

https://www.buytrezor.com?a=55c37b866c11   well sir, I like it!
mstrongbow

Activity: 322

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:00:34 AM

because difficulty went considerably up?

the pool hashrate is up...from 2.8m to 3.2m currently and our usual lately has been around 2.5m

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
MichaelAlbayati

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:58:40 AM

Question :
How long it usually takes until the Pool pays out what you've got already within the "Send threshold:"...

Example: My Send threshold is 0.1 BTC , and I've already got 0.10486336 BTC in Confirmed reward, how long it's should take until I see that number in my wallet? Or I have to do something else?

I'm new here, so forgive me...

Thank you for all of your advices and answers.
sjc1490

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:42:29 AM

Usually pays every hour, you can go as low as .01

mstrongbow

Activity: 322

3D Printed!

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:55:24 AM

Yup and I have noticed payouts are closer to the TOP of the hour as well.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
MichaelAlbayati

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:20:57 AM

Thank you so much guys,

I already got the payment...
Mentalfloss

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:07:48 AM

I ran a 7-week experiment starting in 11/2013 where I pointed 1/2 of my hashing power to BTC Guild. I earned almost exactly the same but just a little more here. Granted that is an unscientific experiment but it was to silence a current and any future whiner. And I am glad to see you get some excitement out of being here but I was here to earn cash. My old farm of block erupter blades and cubes are no longer generating what they cost to run in electricity costs and today is possibly their last day running as I consider shutting them down. Any new mining equipment these days is priced too high vs difficulty pushing it to obsolescence in weeks, anything even close to ROI is impossible. Even as an enjoyable hobby I'm not spending $1,000 to return $100.
Donkeycongo

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:42:43 AM

I ran a 7-week experiment starting in 11/2013 where I pointed 1/2 of my hashing power to BTC Guild. I earned almost exactly the same but just a little more here. Granted that is an unscientific experiment but it was to silence a current and any future whiner. And I am glad to see you get some excitement out of being here but I was here to earn cash. My old farm of block erupter blades and cubes are no longer generating what they cost to run in electricity costs and today is possibly their last day running as I consider shutting them down. Any new mining equipment these days is priced too high vs difficulty pushing it to obsolescence in weeks, anything even close to ROI is impossible. Even as an enjoyable hobby I'm not spending $1,000 to return $100.

Maybe enjoy the ride, I do agree some gear is not worth running now, if you consider what you got involved in, if you want to turn cash around fast and not hold coins over time or at the end you are correct, look at pre last xmas prices, we wont hit them again, but every coin today if you believe in Bitcoin is worth more in the tomorrows to come
mammix2
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:20:49 AM

Hi guys,

I need your help in relation to BitBargain's sellers test. There is one question that i am struggling with so i would appreciate your help very much. The question is:
"You want to sell at Bitstamp Ask + 4%, but never below 200 GBP per BTC. What is the price formula for this?".

I hope someone here is a BitBargain seller and came across this question on the test Smiley

Many thanks in advance and i am looking forward to your replies.

Hi

Did you ever get the answer to this question. im stuck on this question too. Ive been over and over the formulas in the Price matching but keep getting it wrong.

Here is the answer i keep coming to.. but is wrong..

1 | bitstampUSD_ask * USD_in_GBP * 1.04 | minprice(200, item=btc)

1HfpFYxBUpQ941mKd4DEjsyA22HN4Kerzu
Alexiandar

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:26:01 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 05:36:58 PM by Alexiandar

Hi mammix2,

I did get it right eventually, on my 3rd time. I did complain to them that there was not much info on that question, like they listed all the variables you can use, but no rules of how to use them and similar. 2 of the admins were not helpful at all, while the 3rd one was great at pointing you where you went wrong instead of just saying "wrong" as the other 2. After my complaint they put some more info and made few more changes on their "how to" guide, so they clearly agreed that not all of their sellers are software programmers and they need to explain a bit more of the process and include the USD_in_GBP variable in their examples as people on their site are most likely to work with GBP and not USD.

I believe this was my correct answer:
200 | bitstampUSD_ask * USD_in_GBP * 1.04

You always start with the lowest amount you want to sell your BTC, which in your case is 1 and should be 200 like the question asks. You don't need to use the function "minprice(floor, param1=value1, param2=value2, etc)" unless you want to want to match the price of other sellers by including other criteria.

Hope this helps and best of luck with your exam Smiley
sjc1490

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:23:42 PM

Anybody else notice how every evening (CST) the hash rate jumps up to around 32+ from the 26 to 28 rate? Seems like this has been going on for the last 4 days or so. Is Ghash crashing everyday or something?

Dioni

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:29:59 AM

Anybody else notice how every evening (CST) the hash rate jumps up to around 32+ from the 26 to 28 rate? Seems like this has been going on for the last 4 days or so. Is Ghash crashing everyday or something?

I noticed the same thing during the day Hash rate is near normal 26-28 and during evening/night jumps to 30+.... this is annoying, my rewards are impacted (from 3/4 to 1/2)
sjc1490

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:06:29 AM

Yep, same here and it is beginning to suck. Thing is that the solve rate doesn't seem to be any faster just lower payouts.

Pages: « 1 ... 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 [841] 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1154 »
  Print  

Jump to: