Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530468 times)
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:34:46 AM

I mean PoD is a good idea. But who is to say that the issuer of these "PoD-Stars" is even legit.

In addition he gave 5 "stars" and a "plus" to somebody this CryptoAsian didn't even see face to face.

Since almost every Altcoin is a thought out scam, I'd be careful what to think of such things. The proof I need is already here, anoncoin existing over 1 year and devs are still working on the code. Find another Altcoin which has the same history, you will find almost none.
Good idea? Someone rating someone else even without understanding everything? This leads to problems.
The usual folk need susch "services" to feel safe, so they dont have to bother. But overall its just a way to make money (if it aint free) or pure marketing/fame shit.

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
SmokingSkull

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:31:33 PM

In addition he gave 5 "stars" and a "plus" to somebody this CryptoAsian didn't even see face to face.
You do the same investing your money based on what I guy who no one knows is supposed to do.
Gnosis have no skills to implement zerocoin and if he "succeeds", the worst could happen with all our minted coins.

Months ago, Gnosis said clearly he have no skills when he was trying to find help on reddit to implement zerocoin.
Keep in mind I'm not a serious cryptographer, just an implementer of crypto Smiley
Source: https://pay.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoin/comments/1uy35p/matthew_green_to_speak_about_new_zerocoin_version/

So what exactly does that mean? I mean... you must know exactly what Gnosis is capable of.

Most Coins are Shitcoins
gunzeon

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

There's a new king in the streets

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:58:16 PM

You do the same investing your money based on what I guy who no one knows is supposed to do.
Gnosis have no skills to implement zerocoin and if he "succeeds", the worst could happen with all our minted coins.

Months ago, Gnosis said clearly he have no skills when he was trying to find help on reddit to implement zerocoin.
Keep in mind I'm not a serious cryptographer, just an implementer of crypto Smiley
Source: https://pay.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoin/comments/1uy35p/matthew_green_to_speak_about_new_zerocoin_version/

ok - so what's your point ? why do you - and your friend - keep blowing off on this thread ?

What is your bright alternative ?

Will your favourite coin - of which you are bagholding - tank further when zANC happens ?

Time will tell if you're right but meanwhile go back to your own coin's thread as who you really are and cry to them about it !!!

Nobody here is taking any notice of your uninformed judgements.

BTC: 1gunzeo8X7iYznsnmgveUQDuRj6vhzyK6 ~~~
niteglider

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lean into the curves.

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:38:11 PM

The problem with metaphors is they don't address any specific issues, rather they just amplify fears that understandably exist for all new systems. I suggest metaphor is a poor tool for your argument.

People should do what they want but some additional advice you might offer is to be cautious of people (such as yourself) who are obviously not newbies writing criticisms on one coin page under newbie accounts.

Fair?

The problem you cite with metaphors is your own issue. If you don't understand it you have the choice of jumping on the bandwagon and criticizing or asking for clarification. You choose the bandwagon. Fine.

Zerocoin's development process with regard to anc is deeply flawed and there is very little likelihood any resdulting algo will actually be implemented for any significant length of time.

It starts with a project that was abandoned by some fairly competent people then adds a patch that is ridiculous.

There are scam warning signs all around this project starting with the absurdity of rsa ufo's.

It's almost funny how stupid people can be. Zerocoin is a scam. It may have started with good intentions but anyone who has looked through it knows what is going on. Make some money on the pump if you like. No doubt someone has been making money placing trades based on news about zerocoin.

Interesting how you can create a new account, challenge the qualifications of a proven dev and even come right out and claim ANC is a scam without ever once saying anything about who you are or what your qualifications are.  And we should take you seriously, troll?

Another interesting thing is how my auto-mechanic's tool set, which I use to work on my Mazda, has several tools perfectly suited for solving problems on my Yamaha- even though it nowhere says any of the tools were designed for working on a motorcycle.

Do you know anything at all about mathematics or computer coding?  You seem completely ignorant.  You seem to be a frightened little man trying desperately to protect the coin you have chosen and which you are now afraid will be eclipsed by the real thing.

So reveal to us, if ANC is a scam. which coin is better?

Gnosis-

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:51:18 PM

[trolling removed]

Ah, another one for the ignore list. Just a friendly reminder: if they are a new user and all of their previous posts were used to create fear, uncertainty, and doubt, then they're a troll; it's a waste of time to reply to them (this one, rsa_ufo_attack, btcseller*, etc.). It uses up energy that could be used for doing truly awesome things.  Cheesy

ANC:AU4hFCFZLhB2gTyG4VbaEurXGrTMNW2nu6 | BTC: 14QnfqVG3CqLGBYHgD8tPYJVLxQ2AfvPEx | GPG: E6D0 96DE 5B3E 16C7 C57F  DC3B 654D BB7A D847 993A
gunzeon

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:54:33 PM

Welcome to the software industry. Deal with a few delays. The rest of the world does.

LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:57:01 PM

I mean PoD is a good idea. But who is to say that the issuer of these "PoD-Stars" is even legit.

Since almost every Altcoin is a thought out scam, I'd be careful what to think of such things. The proof I need is already here, anoncoin existing over 1 year and devs are still working on the code. Find another Altcoin which has the same history, you will find almost none.
Good idea? Someone rating someone else even without understanding everything? This leads to problems.
The usual folk need susch "services" to feel safe, so they dont have to bother. But overall its just a way to make money (if it aint free) or pure marketing/fame shit.

I agree that Proof of Dev are not perfect although it is much better than nothing. Procedures vary based on the company, but (depending on the rating desired) require such things as communication from a Linkeden profile, upload of a DL and Passport, Video Chat, etc.

Crypto Asian is free. They make money selling t shirts, from donations, etc
http://cryptoasian.com/faq/

Coinsource uses different criteria but does charge .1BTC:
http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index-verification/
Gnosis-

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:12:44 PM

I agree that Proof of Dev are not perfect although it is much better than nothing. Procedures vary based on the company, but (depending on the rating desired) require such things as communication from a Linkeden profile, upload of a DL and Passport, Video Chat, etc.

Crypto Asian is free. They make money selling t shirts, from donations, etc
http://cryptoasian.com/faq/

Coinsource uses different criteria but does charge .1BTC:
http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index-verification/

My main objection to these services is that they require revealing my identity to some random person, and I would need very high assurance that they would not reveal it to anybody else; I don't see a way that it's possible to satisfy this restriction.

My work will have to speak for itself.

ANC:AU4hFCFZLhB2gTyG4VbaEurXGrTMNW2nu6 | BTC: 14QnfqVG3CqLGBYHgD8tPYJVLxQ2AfvPEx | GPG: E6D0 96DE 5B3E 16C7 C57F  DC3B 654D BB7A D847 993A
Gnosis-

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:15:03 PM

Welcome to the software industry. Deal with a few delays. The rest of the world does.

In the case of Zerocoin, though, everything is on track for testnet release on October 15, and mainnet release on November 1.  Cool

Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:30:47 PM

In the case of Zerocoin, though, everything is on track for testnet release on October 15, and mainnet release on November 1.  Cool

How are donations coming?
Gnosis-

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:36:30 PM

[trolling removed]

Gnosis is not needed to answer this one, as it's a very weak claim. There will only be a handful of denominations (maybe one for each order of magnitude?), and one can only guess a given spend came from someone who has ever contributed to the pool of that denomination. As the number of people who contributed to a denomination only increases with time, the likehood the blockchain can be analyzed based on that information only decreases, rapidly becoming negligible.

There will be 24 possible denominations for 10^e and 5*10^e; I expect only the very highest several denominations will be used in the beginning. The Zerocoin GUI will show the number of coins accumulated for each denomination and the mint/spend volume over the last 100 blocks or so, allowing users to decide for themselves how anonymous their ZC mint/spend activity will be.

Relevant code: https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/blob/zc/src/zerocoin/Coin.h#L26

Anoncoin denominations are (in satoshis) either 10^e or 5*10^e where e is in [0, 11]

alincoln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:48:25 PM

[trolling removed]

Gnosis is not needed to answer this one, as it's a very weak claim. There will only be a handful of denominations (maybe one for each order of magnitude?), and one can only guess a given spend came from someone who has ever contributed to the pool of that denomination. As the number of people who contributed to a denomination only increases with time, the likehood the blockchain can be analyzed based on that information only decreases, rapidly becoming negligible.

There will be 24 possible denominations for 10^e and 5*10^e; I expect only the very highest several denominations will be used in the beginning. The Zerocoin GUI will show the number of coins accumulated for each denomination and the mint/spend volume over the last 100 blocks or so, allowing users to decide for themselves how anonymous their ZC mint/spend activity will be.

Relevant code: https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/blob/zc/src/zerocoin/Coin.h#L26

Anoncoin denominations are (in satoshis) either 10^e or 5*10^e where e is in [0, 11]

Gnosis, would you consider dropping the "Zerocoin" terminology, in the UI only, as it's not easily understood by newcomers? For a new user, it looks like there are two separate coins, Anoncoin and Zerocoin, which adds to the confusion. How about just calling them "vouchers" in the client? It's an existing, neutral word with a self-explanatory meaning.

In the future, I'd really like to see an anonymization wizard that entirely drops the need for a new user to understand or deal with Zerocoin, while leaving the possibility for advanced users to do so.

newb4now

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:56:00 PM

[trolling removed]

Gnosis, would you consider dropping the "Zerocoin" terminology, in the UI only, as it's not easily understood by newcomers? For a new user, it looks like there are two separate coins, Anoncoin and Zerocoin, which adds to the confusion. How about just calling them "vouchers" in the client? It's an existing, neutral word with a self-explanatory meaning.

In the future, I'd really like to see an anonymization wizard that entirely drops the need for a new user to understand or deal with Zerocoin, while leaving the possibility for advanced users to do so.

I like this voucher idea. Thanks for the update Gnosis. Looking forward to beta next month!
gunzeon

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:01:23 PM

An "Anon-coupon" I like,

SmokingSkull

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:09:22 PM

I like zANC or Zerocoin, why not? If its confusing people will learn about it.

A wizard to turn the ANC to ZC is a great idea... additional information can be given in this wizard for making it easier for beginners to know what this even is.
I don't know if Gnosis has a plan for this Smiley

Most Coins are Shitcoins
SmokingSkull

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:28:05 PM

Interesting how you can create a new account, challenge the qualifications of a proven dev and even come right out and claim ANC is a scam without ever once saying anything about who you are or what your qualifications are.  And we should take you seriously, troll?

Another interesting thing is how my auto-mechanic's tool set, which I use to work on my Mazda, has several tools perfectly suited for solving problems on my Yamaha- even though it nowhere says any of the tools were designed for working on a motorcycle.

Do you know anything at all about mathematics or computer coding?  You seem completely ignorant.  You seem to be a frightened little man trying desperately to protect the coin you have chosen and which you are now afraid will be eclipsed by the real thing.

So reveal to us, if ANC is a scam. which coin is better?

a) You are trying to build a consensus by distorting my position. I never said, nor implied that anc was a scam. The zerocoin implementation is extremely flawed and touches the level of scam.

b) Apparently Meeh felt pressured to implement a more marketable anonymity. He either walked or was led into a sort of trap. By now he understands no doubt that the zerocoin algo is not what he thought.

c) Gnosis certainly has competence in some areas, not in others. His final motive is not yet clear. Very obviously he is not a supporter of anc per se, but whether his intent is malicious is not clear. My best guess is that meeh mistakenly offered him a job that was misguided. Most people, if you offer to pay them well for something out of their league will happily agree. Offer a 5 year old a nickel to perform brain surgery and he will say "but i don't have a knife".

d) I am a long term holder of anc. I hesitate to sell what I have because I think it is a good coin, despite poor choices by meeh and others. I think anc developers are ahead of most others.

What is needed at this point is for the main developers of anc to step up. Stop pretending that zerocoin is going to be some great solution. If you want to choose a more anonymous algo then do it. If you want to develop one or pay to have one developed then do it. But the zerocoin nonsense has become farcical.

Let gnosis continue to play with those who want to play but do not let him bleed money from the simpler amongst anc supporters. He will continue accepting donations as long as the anc devs continue letting him pretend to be running the show. .Anc supporters need to get off the short bus, stop being so stupid. Use common sense.

Hm, well I know Meeh had some issues with the math being used.
Interesting thought though.
So you do believe that there will be no working testnet and if it might be a flawed tech which is not anonymous as described?
Keeps me thinking, though I trust.. and I like to believe. Smiley

Most Coins are Shitcoins
gunzeon

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

An "Anon-coupon" I like,

Or why not "Anon-voucher" then Grin A coupon is something you receive for free to win discounts!
We are speaking about a technological product. We are not in the supermarket!

You are correct, I have a girlfriend who works as a consultant marketing psychologist for big global corps, and i discussed the idea with her a while back but, basically, ZKPs, it's a great but you cannot sell something with "zero" in it, it will not sell, zero implies nothing/loss and so humans feel no desire to be there.

We need a catch-phrase that emits positive vibes, alternatives like Voucher or Coupon, imply value and usability, even if they're a bit corny, we need some more head-banging/brainstorming here.

I'll be having have her 'round tomorrow night and that's on the menu ...

entertheabyss

Activity: 616

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:24:55 PM

An "Anon-coupon" I like,

Or why not "Anon-voucher" then Grin A coupon is something you receive for free to win discounts!
We are speaking about a technological product. We are not in the supermarket!

You are correct, I have a girlfriend who works as a consultant marketing psychologist for big global corps, and i discussed the idea with her a while back but, basically, ZKPs, it's a great but you cannot sell something with "zero" in it, it will not sell, zero implies nothing/loss and so humans feel no desire to be there.

We need a catch-phrase that emits positive vibes, alternatives like Voucher or Coupon, imply value and usability, even if they're a bit corny, we need some more head-banging/brainstorming here.

I'll be having have her 'round tomorrow night and that's on the menu ...

abyss lovez the z'z imo the more z'z the more 1337 Tongue

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:36:45 PM

In the case of Zerocoin, though, everything is on track for testnet release on October 15, and mainnet release on November 1.  Cool

https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/tree/zc/src/zerocoin

http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/09/18/can-anoncoin-be-the-currency-of-the-deep-web/
(good article despite zerocoin/zerocash typo)

entertheabyss

Activity: 616

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:41:33 PM

Some Anoncoin ASCII art,

?7I7I?I$77. $7II77I7$?                                
                     I?777$77II777   ,I$7I$77$$7$77                            7
                  I77I$$7I$77$7I7+     777II7$$I7IIII7                    7I?777
                I777I$7I$$$77I7II      ?$III77?77I77I7$7$              I7I$77III
             $777777777777777$77        7$777I77I7I777$7?7$         7?I777I7I7II
            7I7I7I$77I7777$I777          777I$I77I7III$I$$77     III7I7I$$7II7I$
          77777777III777$II777            7777I77I7II77I77777$I7I7I777$7$77I777I
         I7I?7I7$?$7I77I77$II,             I$77III77777?7II7I$$7I77$7I7777777I77
       I777II$77II$$77$7$III,              ,77777$$$7I7II$$77I$I7$77$77$7I77I77I
      77I7I77$777$7777II77I?        .       :$I7$II$I7II7777$$77I777$I77777777$$
     II77777II7I$7$7I777I7$        MM        I7I77$7777777I77I7I?I77I7777I$77I7$
    II$$II77II$7$77$7$777$        MMMM        $I777I7777?77I$7I$7$77777$$7I77777
   7I$I77I$77II7777$77777        NMMMMM        77I77777$7$I77777$777$I7$I$77I77$
   77I7I777II7$$7II777I7        IMMMMMMM        7I777I$$I77777$77I77I77II7$$II7$
  77777777777I777777777~       $MMMMMMMM+        77777$77I7777I777$77I7I77777I7I
 I77$7I7?7777777$II777:        MMMMMMMMMMI       =7777777777$7I$I77I$777777I7I7I
 I$7I?77I7777$7$I77$77        MMMMMMMMMMMM        ~77I77777I777$777$777$7I77777I
 7777II77$77I?77II$I7        MMMMMMMMMMMMMM        $II7I77I$77$I7I$I$777777$77$7
III7I7777$7$$$$$7$7$        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM        7II7I$7I77$I777I7$I777I7777$
I77I$777$777I7I777I        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM        ?77777$I77?I7$7$777I777I77$
7$7I$I$$I77I7777$I        ,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD        III7777I777II7$I777I7777$$
7?III7$7I77I7777$+       ~DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD         $$777$777777$7I77$$77I7I7
77I$I77$I77$I77I~                                      +I777I7777I7III$7I7777II7
7$77I77I$I777$77                                        =77?$7$77777I7II77$II77I
7?7I$I777I77?7I                                          +I7I$7$77I$7$I777I77777
I77I77I7$II77I                                            7I77III77II7II7$$7$77$
7I777777II777        DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM        77$I77I7777II$7III777
77I77I7$77$7        .MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD    MMMMMMMMM7777I7$7I77II77
 77II$$7$77?       =MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. MM8+++++++ZMM77777I777777I
 $$77II$7$=        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+++++++++++MM777I7777I777
 ?7I77I77I                                          MM+M   M+M   M+MMI$I77777$7I
  77777I7                                           MN+O M7M+N8M N+OM$77777$777$
   7$7I7                                            M8++MMM+++NM8++ZMI$I77I7IIII
   $77I                                             MM+++++++++++++MM7$$$?II7I7,
    7$:                                              M?++++++++++++M$7I7$$$III+
     7        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZ+++++++++IMM7$IZZ?II7I:
             MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$87+?+?8M$$$$MM,$M77$$=  
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD$$$M+M$$$$$$$$$$M:=MII77,  
           MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$$MM?$$$$$$$$$O$M::==D8I=  
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZMM?M$$$$$$$8N::::+~+?7=  
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~7M$$$$$$N=::+::~~OIIIM  
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN+MMOI+::I:::,?~ZI777Z
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM++++++M++O:~::,::~?I7$$$M
                $$7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7M+++++MM+7:+:::::7$$$$$$M
               ?777III8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM877778D7+OMZZO$$:,,:7:~$MZZZZ:
               I7$I77777777NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$77I7$778MMMMMMMMMMMM::,,:=ODZZDO  
              $7I77$777?777777I7I7$$$777$7II77II77$I7777II$?$I777$$MNZZZMZN$    
             Z7$7I$7$7777I777777III$7II77IIIII777$7$7I77$77$77?I7$II7II?

formatting is broken on due to forum font settings though Sad

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: