Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:19:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530484 times)
robinson5

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:42:07 PM

Rather than people just saying "troll!" I'd like someone (preferably a developer or someone with experience) to actually respond to the accusations that RSA UFO's aren't secure.  I don't know enough about cryptography but are RSA's points valid?  Also, if it took 8 core years to come up with the RSA UFO's couldn't another group do the same thing? If they did the same thing couldn't they factor N to get the prime numbers? That's what I don't understand.

Has the whitepaper been peer reviewed yet?

Oh look another brand new account?  Read the Anoncoin wiki on the matter - https://wiki.anoncoin.net/RSA_UFO#Zerocoin_accumulators - If you don't understand that then that's not my fault and I don't have to try and expalin it all to you nor do you don't have to trust Anoncoin.  The RSA UFO's are a way to initiate the accumulator - https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Cryptographic_accumulator - in a trustless matter.  Anyone could have took part in the RSA UFO generation.

About the peer review why don't you do it or do you not feel qualified.  I'm pretty sure ANC's ZC will get stress tested to the max once it's been released.  There'll be some pretty major hacker bragging rights to anyone who can break it.  Like the guy behind this site - http://www.coinjoinsudoku.com - who aims to have an app to break Blockchain.info shared-coin mixer soon.  And then probably using the same or very similar technique to break the Darkcoin mixer.  That linked site author said he aims to have a review up soon on all anonymous transaction techniques.  Just like the old saying 'If it can be made it can be copied' also 'If it can be broke then someone will break it'.

This actually isn't a brand new account I made it back in june.  And if you look on reddit I use the same username to ask a lot of questions about a lot of different cryptocurrencies.

No of course I don't feel qualified to do a peer review that is why I am asking if it has been peer reviewed.  The community is here is terrible.  I'm legitimately and fairly wondering if someone also had 8 core years of time if they could find the factorization (seeing as it took us 8 core years of time to get N).

People here should be answering as best as possible people's concerns rather than just ignoring them.  It will help more people feel comfortable and realize they want to buy in.

Also asking for Gnosis' experience is not ridiculous.  If we treated ANC like a publicly held company then people should be explaining to the "share-holders" how the technology works and they should be answering any concerns those people bring up.  Asking for someone's work experience who is in charge of implementing a major change should not be considered trolling.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 09:46:23 PM

Rather than people just saying "troll!" I'd like someone (preferably a developer or someone with experience) to actually respond to the accusations that RSA UFO's aren't secure.  I don't know enough about cryptography but are RSA's points valid?  Also, if it took 8 core years to come up with the RSA UFO's couldn't another group do the same thing? If they did the same thing couldn't they factor N to get the prime numbers? That's what I don't understand.

Oh look another brand new account?  Read the Anoncoin wiki on the matter - https://wiki.anoncoin.net/RSA_UFO#Zerocoin_accumulators - If you don't understand that then that's not my fault and I don't have to try and expalin it all to you nor do you don't have to trust Anoncoin.  The RSA UFO's are a way to initiate the accumulator - https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Cryptographic_accumulator - in a trustless matter.  Anyone could have took part in the RSA UFO generation.

About the peer review why don't you do it or do you not feel qualified.  I'm pretty sure ANC's ZC will get stress tested to the max once it's been released.  There'll be some pretty major hacker bragging rights to anyone who can break it.  Like the guy behind this site - http://www.coinjoinsudoku.com - who aims to have an app to break Blockchain.info shared-coin mixer soon.  And then probably using the same or very similar technique to break the Darkcoin mixer.  That linked site author said he aims to have a review up soon on all anonymous transaction techniques.  Just like the old saying 'If it can be made it can be copied' also 'If it can be broke then someone will break it'.

This actually isn't a brand new account I made it back in june.  And if you look on reddit I use the same username to ask a lot of questions about a lot of different cryptocurrencies.

No of course I don't feel qualified to do a peer review that is why I am asking if it has been peer reviewed.  The community is here is terrible.  I'm legitimately and fairly wondering if someone also had 8 core years of time if they could find the factorization (seeing as it took us 8 core years of time to get N).

People here should be answering as best as possible people's concerns rather than just ignoring them.  It will help more people feel comfortable and realize they want to buy in.

All the information is in the wiki if you don't understand it either don't trust it or do your own research. 

robinson5

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:51:37 PM

Oh look another brand new account?  Read the Anoncoin wiki on the matter - https://wiki.anoncoin.net/RSA_UFO#Zerocoin_accumulators - If you don't understand that then that's not my fault and I don't have to try and expalin it all to you nor do you don't have to trust Anoncoin.  The RSA UFO's are a way to initiate the accumulator - https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Cryptographic_accumulator - in a trustless matter.  Anyone could have took part in the RSA UFO generation.

About the peer review why don't you do it or do you not feel qualified.  I'm pretty sure ANC's ZC will get stress tested to the max once it's been released.  There'll be some pretty major hacker bragging rights to anyone who can break it.  Like the guy behind this site - http://www.coinjoinsudoku.com - who aims to have an app to break Blockchain.info shared-coin mixer soon.  And then probably using the same or very similar technique to break the Darkcoin mixer.  That linked site author said he aims to have a review up soon on all anonymous transaction techniques.  Just like the old saying 'If it can be made it can be copied' also 'If it can be broke then someone will break it'.

This actually isn't a brand new account I made it back in june.  And if you look on reddit I use the same username to ask a lot of questions about a lot of different cryptocurrencies.

No of course I don't feel qualified to do a peer review that is why I am asking if it has been peer reviewed.  The community is here is terrible.  I'm legitimately and fairly wondering if someone also had 8 core years of time if they could find the factorization (seeing as it took us 8 core years of time to get N).

People here should be answering as best as possible people's concerns rather than just ignoring them.  It will help more people feel comfortable and realize they want to buy in.

All the information is in the wiki if you don't understand it either don't trust it or do your own research. 

If you don't know the answers to my questions that is fine but there is no reason to cultivate such a harsh community here.  If people have questions about the security of zerocoin then those concerns are valid.  And it would benefit the community as a whole if people did there best to answer those questions rather than just dismissing them.  Just don't respond to my posts and hopefully one of the developers will.

Also asking for Gnosis' experience is not ridiculous.  If we treated ANC like a publicly held company then people should be explaining to the "share-holders" how the technology works and they should be answering any concerns those people bring up.  Asking for someone's work experience who is in charge of implementing a major change should not be considered trolling.

Telling investors to just do their own research and dismissing all of their concerns would just drive investors away.  I don't expect you to have the answers I'm posting concerns in the forum so hopefully someone who knows what they are talking about will respond and explain why my concerns are not a problem.  That's what I want to hear because I want zerocoin to work.  But you responding to everyone's concerns and telling them to go away helps no one.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 10:02:53 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 10:15:36 PM by matthewh3

Oh look another brand new account?  Read the Anoncoin wiki on the matter - https://wiki.anoncoin.net/RSA_UFO#Zerocoin_accumulators - If you don't understand that then that's not my fault and I don't have to try and expalin it all to you nor do you don't have to trust Anoncoin.  The RSA UFO's are a way to initiate the accumulator - https://wiki.anoncoin.net/Cryptographic_accumulator - in a trustless matter.  Anyone could have took part in the RSA UFO generation.

About the peer review why don't you do it or do you not feel qualified.  I'm pretty sure ANC's ZC will get stress tested to the max once it's been released.  There'll be some pretty major hacker bragging rights to anyone who can break it.  Like the guy behind this site - http://www.coinjoinsudoku.com - who aims to have an app to break Blockchain.info shared-coin mixer soon.  And then probably using the same or very similar technique to break the Darkcoin mixer.  That linked site author said he aims to have a review up soon on all anonymous transaction techniques.  Just like the old saying 'If it can be made it can be copied' also 'If it can be broke then someone will break it'.

This actually isn't a brand new account I made it back in june.  And if you look on reddit I use the same username to ask a lot of questions about a lot of different cryptocurrencies.

No of course I don't feel qualified to do a peer review that is why I am asking if it has been peer reviewed.  The community is here is terrible.  I'm legitimately and fairly wondering if someone also had 8 core years of time if they could find the factorization (seeing as it took us 8 core years of time to get N).

People here should be answering as best as possible people's concerns rather than just ignoring them.  It will help more people feel comfortable and realize they want to buy in.

If you don't know the answers to my questions that is fine but there is no reason to cultivate such a harsh community here.  If people have questions about the security of zerocoin then those concerns are valid.  And it would benefit the community as a whole if people did there best to answer those questions rather than just dismissing them.  Just don't respond to my posts and hopefully one of the developers will.

Also asking for Gnosis' experience is not ridiculous.  If we treated ANC like a publicly held company then people should be explaining to the "share-holders" how the technology works and they should be answering any concerns those people bring up.  Asking for someone's work experience who is in charge of implementing a major change should not be considered trolling.

Telling investors to just do their own research and dismissing all of their concerns would just drive investors away.  I don't expect you to have the answers I'm posting concerns in the forum so hopefully someone who knows what they are talking about will respond and explain why my concerns are not a problem.  That's what I want to hear because I want zerocoin to work.  But you responding to everyone's concerns and telling them to go away helps no one.

I've actually been trying to address your concerns and have been linking you to more in depth information.  Even though I'm sure you have access to Google.  No one is forced to buy, use or invest in Anoncoin.  If you don't feel happy doing so then don't, but please don't ask volunteers to help you make money.  By offering you free investment advice.  It's starting to sound like you to have an agenda like all the other recent newbie accounts recently posting in this thread.  King Canute and the waves the lot of them, but they're all obviously well funded for their endeavours.

SmokingSkull

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:28:08 PM

Smiley Me likes the ignore button.

If people ask questions about Anoncoin and Zerocoin - I'm here to answer them.

If you have detailed questions about Zerocoin, address Gnosis - If he doesn't answer, deal with it, don't come running like a little puss.

People think that they have the right to know things about a coin or its development and they expect answers straight from the development team. In fact people who do not contribute at all to the community don't have any right to know anything about the development.

If you want to know more, you have to get involved, a coin doesn't have a balance sheet on which you base your investment on.

Most Coins are Shitcoins
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:30:23 PM

If you don't know the answers to my questions that is fine but there is no reason to cultivate such a harsh community here.  If people have questions about the security of zerocoin then those concerns are valid.  And it would benefit the community as a whole if people did there best to answer those questions rather than just dismissing them.  Just don't respond to my posts and hopefully one of the developers will.

Telling investors to just do their own research and dismissing all of their concerns would just drive investors away.  I don't expect you to have the answers I'm posting concerns in the forum so hopefully someone who knows what they are talking about will respond and explain why my concerns are not a problem.  That's what I want to hear because I want zerocoin to work.  But you responding to everyone's concerns and telling them to go away helps no one.

You are coming into a toxic atmosphere here, created by the two trolls, and you are doing it with what is easily mistaken for a shill account, like the two trolls. Forgive us a little suspiciousnes.

Maybe you will get indept answers from the devs, but we prefer the devs to keep working on the implementation and the privacy solutions project, not respond to every twisted hypotetichal angle of attack the two resident fuckwits manage to come up with.

ANC is not some brand new coin with a fancy roadmap and nothing to show but empty promises, glossy pictures or closed source code. It's a respected coin with a working dev-team. Read the wicki, decide if you can trust the devs, and rest in the knowledge that the implementation of the code when released will be scrutinized by the best people on the crypto-scene.

SmokingSkull

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:49:42 PM

Smiley Me likes the ignore button.

If people ask questions about Anoncoin and Zerocoin - I'm here to answer them.

If you have detailed questions about Zerocoin, address Gnosis - If he doesn't answer, deal with it, don't come running like a little puss.

People think that they have the right to know things about a coin or its development and they expect answers straight from the development team. In fact people who do not contribute at all to the community don't have any right to know anything about the development.

If you want to know more, you have to get involved, a coin doesn't have a balance sheet on which you base your investment on.

Are you serious? Please think twice before posting this kind of bullshit.
Anoncoin has become a dictatorship?

EDIT: With this kind of post, you discredited ANC more than you pretend I do.

You are very naive. I figure you were not in many communities.

There seems to be a difference between you and me
I think the community exists to provide support to developers.
You think the developers exist to provide the community with information

Most Coins are Shitcoins
robinson5

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:50:53 PM

If you don't know the answers to my questions that is fine but there is no reason to cultivate such a harsh community here.  If people have questions about the security of zerocoin then those concerns are valid.  And it would benefit the community as a whole if people did there best to answer those questions rather than just dismissing them.  Just don't respond to my posts and hopefully one of the developers will.

Also asking for Gnosis' experience is not ridiculous.  If we treated ANC like a publicly held company then people should be explaining to the "share-holders" how the technology works and they should be answering any concerns those people bring up.  Asking for someone's work experience who is in charge of implementing a major change should not be considered trolling.

Telling investors to just do their own research and dismissing all of their concerns would just drive investors away.  I don't expect you to have the answers I'm posting concerns in the forum so hopefully someone who knows what they are talking about will respond and explain why my concerns are not a problem.  That's what I want to hear because I want zerocoin to work.  But you responding to everyone's concerns and telling them to go away helps no one.

I've actually been trying to address your concerns and have been linking you to more in depth information.  Even though I'm sure you have access to Google.  No one is forced to buy, use or invest in Anoncoin.  If you don't feel happy doing so then don't, but please don't ask volunteers to help you make money.  By offering you free investment advice.  It's starting to sound like you to have an agenda like all the other recent newbie accounts recently posting in this thread.  King Canute and the waves the lot of them, but they're all obviously well funded for their endeavours.

Google doesn't have the answer to my questions, neither do your links.  The only people that can really answer them are either the devs or someone experienced in crypto and I think you are neither, which is fine.  And I'm not asking volunteers to help make me money, I'm asking the devs address concerns regarding the security features of their product before I buy it.
robinson5

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:58:28 PM

You are coming into a toxic atmosphere here, created by the two trolls, and you are doing it with what is easily mistaken for a shill account, like the two trolls. Forgive us a little suspiciousnes.

Maybe you will get indept answers from the devs, but we prefer the devs to keep working on the implementation and the privacy solutions project, not respond to every twisted hypotetichal angle of attack the two resident fuckwits manage to come up with.

ANC is not some brand new coin with a fancy roadmap and nothing to show but empty promises, glossy pictures or closed source code. It's a respected coin with a working dev-team. Read the wicki, decide if you can trust the devs, and rest in the knowledge that the implementation of the code when released will be scrutinized by the best people on the crypto-scene.

Yeah maybe you are right and we won't have people looking closely at the code until after ZC comes out.  I would rather know answers now though then later.  Like for example, can we verify by looking at the code that we ended up using the RSA UFOs?

That is a very important question (including if someone with 8 core years could break the factorization). It would be nice to know these answers now so I can decide if I want to invest more or not.  Rather than having to decide now and not knowing the answers until later.
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:01:34 PM

To be sure about the setup of the zerocoin accumulators, you need to be near Gnosis when he will do that. The RSA keys will be generated OUTSIDE the open source wallet code.

Do you truly believe that the implementation would not take into consideration a thing like that? I'm neither a coder or a cryptographer, but it only takes half a braincell to understand that there must be obvious workarounds, or else someone would have thought of it and abandoned zerocoin long before you managed to concoct some half ass story from reading the anoncoin wiki.

You are a pathetic, cowardly shill-account specimen who by some incredible effort of extraordinary stupidity or pure hypocrisy holds closed source DRK without a question, and still keeps on ripping on anoncoins opensource-to-be zerocoin implementation trying to sow discord among the devs. Your integrity on this board is zero and you are likely payed for your trolling. I do not believe you hold a single anoncoin.

Good riddance, creep.

niteglider

Activity: 126

Lean into the curves.

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:35:19 PM

Good News, I finished the front-end for a darknet ANC/BTC exchange. I expect to have something online before the ZC mainnet Smiley

Outstanding!

entertheabyss

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:15:21 AM

for those of you wondering if a client can check if the ufo perameters are actually being used, it was discussed in the irc2p channel:

(10:09:41 PM) yoyo: gnosis: can you explain in the wiki how you generated the raw numbezrs for UFO
(10:09:41 PM) yoyo: iirc you did the SHA on some number no?
(10:09:41 PM) yoyo: someon on reddit asked you also alincoln how to generate random number in a verifiable way
(10:09:41 PM) yoyo: I still dont know how you did choose the starting number for UFO
(10:09:41 PM) yoyo: it is very important to explain clearly where those number came from before factorization
(10:10:15 PM) Gnosis: I did it using the CHashWriter class which does double SHA-256 using the standard Bitcoin serialization method
(10:11:03 PM) Gnosis: hashing the number of UFO bits (3840) and the ufoIndex (non-negative integer identifying the UFO) and a 256-bit piece index
(10:11:33 PM) yoyo: how did you choose those input number?
(10:12:01 PM) Gnosis: https://github.com/Anoncoin/anoncoin/blob/zc/src/zerocoin/ParamGeneration.cpp#L749
(10:12:30 PM) Gnosis: out of all of these, the only slightly arbitrary choice is 3840 bits
(10:12:54 PM) Gnosis: because I noticed that Zerocoin performance got much slower when the modulus was bigger than that
(10:13:29 PM) Gnosis: so I picked 3840 because it was a multiple of 256 just smaller than where performance sharply degrades
(10:13:53 PM) yoyo: so the starting number are UFOindex and numbits? numbits = 3840?
(10:14:05 PM) Gnosis: numBits
(10:14:06 PM) Gnosis: yeah
(10:14:18 PM) yoyo: and UFOindex are 1-15?
(10:14:29 PM) Gnosis: you can compile the "ufo" program by "cd src/zerocoin && cmake . && make ufo"
(10:14:39 PM) Gnosis: that will spit out the ufo when given a ufoIndex
(10:15:01 PM) Gnosis: no, UFO index starts at 0
(10:15:39 PM) Gnosis: the way the UFO project was done, we started with indices from 0 through 12
(10:15:54 PM) Gnosis: small factors were continuously found
(10:16:12 PM) yoyo: ok hence with the prog if I input 0 and 3840 it will give the starting bignum after double sha that has factor in the table you posted about UFO?
(10:16:31 PM) Gnosis: when each factor was found, it would be removed from that UFO; if the resulting bit length was less than 90% of 3840, or if it was prime, then tht UFO was abandoned, and the next was picked
(10:17:10 PM) Gnosis: so we ended up with 13 UFOs as we started, with 0 through 15 except 5, 7, and 13
(10:17:17 PM) Gnosis: see the last image: https://imgur.com/a/288U8
(10:17:38 PM) abyss: how much comuputational power would be needed to crack the rsa-ufos
(10:18:13 PM) Gnosis: a lot Smiley
(10:18:23 PM) abyss: how much is a lot
(10:18:26 PM) Gnosis: hold on, typing longer answer:
(10:18:43 PM) yoyo: you said 8 year proc time, but say a megacomputer like deepblue or better could do how many year a day?
(10:19:03 PM) yoyo: thx gnjosis, it is clever way to generate ufo
(10:19:15 PM) yoyo: we shall explain it in wiki under trustless UFO imo
(10:19:36 PM) Gnosis: if we have a powerful attacker that can find factors by ECM up to 768 bits, and can do GNFS on numbers up to 2048 bits, then that attacker would have about a 0.2 chance of factoring each of the 13 UFOs
(10:20:36 PM) Gnosis: and about a 1 in a billion chance of factoring all, which is required to break our Zerocoin implementation
(10:20:41 PM) Gnosis: factoring 12 out of 13 is not enough
(10:20:51 PM) Gnosis: but
(10:21:06 PM) Gnosis: it's very unlikely that even the NSA would be as good as the above attacker
(10:21:08 PM) Gnosis: for years
(10:21:19 PM) Gnosis: it would take probably billions of dollars
(10:21:55 PM) abyss: so in a couple years we would adjust these to larger values?
(10:21:58 PM) Gnosis: plus improvements in hardware and algorithms
(10:22:07 PM) Gnosis: no
(10:22:13 PM) Gnosis: not a couple of years
(10:22:18 PM) Gnosis: it should be good for decades at least
(10:22:47 PM) yoyo: this 0.2 proba is it from your trial using montecarlo or is it from sanders?
(10:22:59 PM) Gnosis: yeah, my montecarlo simulation
(10:23:26 PM) yoyo: how do you know it scale the same when UFO bitsize grow up?
(10:23:57 PM) yoyo: you tried with smaller one, why bigger one would be same proba?
(10:24:00 PM) Gnosis: I scale all bits proportionally, and the probability is flat
(10:24:10 PM) yoyo: ok
(10:24:30 PM) yoyo: can you put that somewhere for review one day?
(10:24:36 PM) Gnosis: I got this idea because the Sander paper proved the probability is flat for a slightly different statement
(10:24:42 PM) yoyo: I trust this montecarlo better than a proof that i cannot understand
(10:24:52 PM) Gnosis: yes, we should
(10:24:54 PM) yoyo: but i dunno if it is standard practice in math
(10:25:12 PM) Gnosis: once ANC increases a lot in value, we should pool some to make a bounty for a mathematical proof
(10:25:17 PM) Gnosis: that puts some upper and lower bounds on the probability
(10:25:39 PM) Gnosis: I'm not good enough of a number theoretician to do that, sorry
(10:26:42 PM) Gnosis: also,
(10:27:30 PM) Gnosis: the reason why the Sander paper can be improved on (but not with proof, only Monte Carlo simulation, unfortunately) is because its definition of an unfactorizable number is too narrow
(10:27:53 PM) Gnosis: for large numbers, we have two algorithms that can be used: ECM and GNFS
(10:28:07 PM) Gnosis: ECM difficulty increases with the size of the factor to find
(10:28:20 PM) Gnosis: GNFS difficulty increases with the total size of the number
(10:29:24 PM) yoyo: ECM is what we did
(10:29:25 PM) yoyo: Smiley
(10:29:38 PM) Gnosis: the Sander paper might consider a number with three 768 bit factors to be insecure, when in fact it would be secure
(10:29:44 PM) Gnosis: yeah
(10:30:17 PM) Gnosis: the optimal strategy for an attacker is to do ECM to get all factors up to 768 bits; if the result is less than 2048 bits, then they can do GNFS
(10:31:31 PM) Gnosis: but in reality, the NSA probably can't find factors by ECM more than 350 bits, and probably can't factor numbers by GNFS greater than maybe 1300 bits
(10:32:12 PM) Gnosis: alright, I have to do some ZC work
(10:32:17 PM) Gnosis: if you ask questions, I'll see them later
(10:32:45 PM) Gnosis: somebody please update the RSA UFO wiki page with what I said Smiley
(10:33:02 PM) yoyo: thank you
(10:33:22 PM) abyss: yoyo do you have a wiki account
(10:34:45 PM) Gnosis: oh, one more thing: the purpose of the factorization we did in the RSA UFO project is to reduce the gap between what we know and what a powerful attacker (such as the NSA) knows, with regards to the factorization of the RSA UFOs we will use.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheKoziTwo
Legendary

Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:46:26 AM

Thanks for the update! How much funding is needed for you to work full time through the month of October also? Perhaps people here would be interested in pooling some funds together.

Well, the cost of living is high where I live... it would take about US$2750.
[...]
Also, gnosis, post your BTC, ANC addresses please

BTC: 14QnfqVG3CqLGBYHgD8tPYJVLxQ2AfvPEx
ANC: AU4hFCFZLhB2gTyG4VbaEurXGrTMNW2nu6
To get the ball rolling, I will match every 1 ANC donated with 1 ANC. My limit is 2000 ANC and offer lasts until 1st October, e.g if people donate 2000 ANC I will donate 2000 ANC which makes the total 4000 ANC.

At current price 4000*0.0015= 6 BTC * $460 = $2760

Gnosis has stated that he needs $2750 to work full time on anoncoin/zerocoin for the month of October.

Let's do it!

I'll donate 100ANC
TXID: edaa1c77a30df11f0913caba5feecc99b64201eacd361e6eb02ba84182d2907f
Excellent! 105 ANC so far, I just sent 105 from exchange (TrxID: b05e46271b949242952fa9b2ab0ba67e05078def69f9f5d5bb01deffb189a484).

That leaves 2000-105= 1895 ANC
Matched another 54.97 ANC

That leaves 1895-54.97 = 1840.03 ANC left for me to donate

Total so far: 319.94 ANC and 1 BTC

1 + (319.94 * 0.0015) = 1.47991 BTC = 1.48 * 460 = $680.80/$2750 = 25% of goal donated so far!
Another 210 matched.

1840.03-210 = 1630.03 ANC left for me to donate
Matched 37.42550588 ANC
1630.03-37.42550588 ANC = 1592.60449412 ANC left for me to donate
Just matched another 99.97 ANC.

1592.60449412-99.97 = 1492.63449412 ANC left for me to donate
Matched 250.05442846 ANC

1492.63449412-250.05442846= 1242.58006566 ANC left for me to donate (8 days left)

niteglider

Activity: 126

Lean into the curves.

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:07:03 AM

Your move anc developers.

lolz.

at least you've become entertaining again

GroundRod

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:01:57 AM

Thanks to GroundRod !

"zANC" i think distinguishes ANC in a special way, unique lower case prefix in Cryptoland

Thanks.....it kinda just happened, works quickest when typing out ideas, yet gets the idea across that the coins context has been altered.  Don't recall having ever come across its use in Cryptoland symbols, old coder in my feels natural referencing it that way though.  Then again, this is a very unique thing being done to Anoncoin's nature as a concurrency.   

As i said, i'd talk with a marketing friend about zero, and after i'd done some explaining, she came straight out with "Zero2Trust"

Maybe the image can be slicked up:

Anoncoin+ == Anoncoin with Zero2Trust
( oh, Wow, Anoncoin is reborn with Zero2Trust technology !!! Allelulia !!! )

Well, people selling soap powder or fried chicken do it :-)

Maybe the 3 crapcoin refugees frequenting this thread can help, marketing might be their forte, heck, some altcoin surprisingly found it's way onto Finex i recall

Like it allot really, for a marketing position. perhaps something like Zero2Trust is a much better way to make reference to the underlining technology, I'm no expert on such things, nor intend any offense, if you happen to see me call it zANC, for short.

@entertheabyss - Always looking forward to movin on up, & into a better market environment.  Appreciate the work your doing and thanks for the chat log capture & quote, it was a good one....
varun555

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:48:02 AM

Good News, I finished the front-end for a darknet ANC/BTC exchange. I expect to have something online before the ZC mainnet Smiley

STELLAR !!!!!!!
entertheabyss

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:56:41 AM

STELLAR !!!!!!!

Not planning on adding it. No ScamCoins Accepted(TM)   Tongue

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
varun555

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:44:02 AM

STELLAR !!!!!!!

Not planning on adding it. No ScamCoins Accepted(TM)   Tongue

My God ! I meant your effort and not the coin !!!!!! LOL
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:34:10 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 08:56:25 AM by drAGon925

Hello to all,

like already mentioned , responding to trolls we feed them.
History of few the same troll profiles you can check here. He have few more similar profiles I think.
And he is not stops reading our thread, this must mean we are threats to his coin, or he is not much normal..

I suggest to ignore him/them to October 15, or November 1  

Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=339471
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=356665
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358234
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358537

and he missing himself   Grin Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227287.msg8557879#msg8557879

NICE change, haven't seen until now    Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227287.0

meeh (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

:)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 11:22:37 AM

Haha.. No wonder why I'm always offline from here. Listening to those trolls trying to increase their e-penis and save the last of the fallen coins they sit on.. Maybe angry for us not letting them easily copy us... well well, I wouldn't care, either should you.

This was not a reply to the trolls. They are on /ignore.

/Back to work

Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: