Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631708 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 11:12:32 AM

Ixcoin still running and healthy.
Merged mined with Bitcoin, that's why it has such a crazy high hashrate (3rd higher, after Bitcoin and Namecoin)
Traded on Cex, Cryptsy, Vircurex.
Known websites: ixcoin.org, ixcoin.info, ixcoin.co, ixcoin.eu (http://lukeconnellau.wix.com/ixcoin-v3)
Developers in all IXC history: Thomas, Fred, Frictionlesscoin, Cinnamon, Ahmed, GroundRod. Still active: Cinnamon, Ahmed, GroundRod.  Hahahaaaaa

Update: the 420k IXC sell order has been removed.

That's weird, you forgot the top developer for the past 2 years for iXcoin and the current lead developer, as voted by the iXcoin community and iXcoin's founder [Thomas Nasakioto]:  Vlad2Vlad.

You know, the guy who paid [out of his own pocket and via fund raisers he did repeatedly] for most of the code updates done over the past 2 years.

And the same guy who brought in about 90% of this ixcoin community members and who has given away more ixcoins to individuals on forums and exchanges than everyone else here COMBINED.

It's so weird how you keep forgetting these obvious things given you were here and watched me do all these things, mostly single handedly.

It takes a lot of work to purposely minimize the massive efforts including nearly $10,000 of my personal savings, and thousands of hours I have put into iXcoin research, development and raising awareness.

But you are doing a consistently good job at it, DeadSea.  

I know this will be taken as another insult by you so imagine how I feel when I repeatedly watch you trying to execute some hidden agenda you clearly must have [against me].

Best Regards, fratello.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 01:59:42 AM

Any good hackers here?

I just turned my laptop on and McAfee popped up this message I've never seen on any of my computers before.

"The following device has logged onto your network":

"IP address:  10.0.1.71"

I'm in Oregon, I googled this IP address and it's from North Carolina.

Is this a glitch or something?  TIA

mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:44:41 AM

hmm i thought the 10.*.*.* is a private IP range? (If i'm right it means theres another device connected to your router)

Ahmed
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:08:18 AM

Any good hackers here?

I just turned my laptop on and McAfee popped up this message I've never seen on any of my computers before.

"The following device has logged onto your network":

"IP address:  10.0.1.71"

I'm in Oregon, I googled this IP address and it's from North Carolina.

Is this a glitch or something?  TIA

Hmm how did you determine that this private IP which can only exist inside your own network originate from North Carolina?

Go to a command prompt and run ipconfig /all and see if you see that address.

~BCX~
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 10:31:07 AM

hmm i thought the 10.*.*.* is a private IP range? (If i'm right it means theres another device connected to your router)

Ahmed

Talked to someone and I guess this was a glitch or normal.  There are other devices in the house.  But I don't get why google showed the IP as North Carolina.

Anyway, weirder things have been happening lately.  Like last week someone remote wiped my iPhone.

That was cute.

I'm a bit paranoid these days so I actually expect crap like this to happen so I have an older iPhone with all my current backups which I always keep offline.  But it was a nice try.

BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:57:01 PM

WHAAAAAAAAT?

A SELL ORDER ON VIRCUREX:

Quantity[IXC]   Price [IXC/BTC]   Volume BTC

420,000.0000     0.00015000     63.0000

May I borrow 63 BTC Huh?
And why are the trades still running there? Vircurex will be repaying the owed monies for the next 13 years, and in case if someone could produce 63BTC on daily basis, the monthly fees would reach the stuck sum on my balance.
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:41:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 05:25:36 PM

Hey Mr. Z

In the movie Pulp Fiction , remember what Butch said to Marsellus as he punched him about Pride?
Also consider the remaining events of that scene.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 12:45:24 AM

Is IXC still gonna lose its mass merge-mining and will soon die?

Look at DevCoin which used to be consistently higher than IXC and i0Coin which was quickly catching up.

Someone with a global pool has chosen to merge-mine only NameCoin and iXCoin. 

But I'm sure it's an accident or another coincidence.

What pool would purposely stop mining free coins?  Why throw away free cash unless you're trying to make a statement?

Thanks again, Zeb, for your insight and your constant guidance and heads up.  lol

zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:22:03 AM

Is IXC still gonna lose its mass merge-mining and will soon die?
http://darkgamex.ch:2751/chain/IXCoin shows difficulty is falling whilst bitcoin's is rising.  If Ixcoin hash rate continues to fall gradually it'll be a long time before you have a problem.

But I understand that because you're relying on one or two big pools that you can't upgrade your software because no-one wants to run the risk, and it's not like they're getting paid much for iXcoin, so who knows... it might just get dropped one day.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:35:21 PM

What is happening here? Seems like so much dumps in the last few days and especially today. Thanks.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:10:39 PM

around 50% value lost...

a bunch of BS on the buy side...

and over a weeks silence from the 'residents'

I think it is because of the updating of wallet by cryptsy.
Many people are impatient and can't withdraw their ixcoin so they dump it into the market.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
TheDarKnight

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:53:59 PM

Man that stuff is shithot right now on cryptsy  Cool

Please consider trading on bter.com via my referral link shown here, it's a great site for profit with a wide selection of currencies and low fees. https://bter.com/signup/1566

Ziftrcoin tips please!
ZZK4rj1yPRKjmZ26y9tvWq8oeEDUwiV31R
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 05:52:35 AM

well if Cryptsy was /is a problem it is nothing new...........

the wallet has been inactive, unable to deposit or withdraw coins there for weeks............that I know of personally, maybe months........

personally I will never do business there again not just over this , many other reasons.........

i am going to ask them to be removed from the ix . org site since to me no exchange has any validity without
being able to deposit and withdraw coins............

that leaves vircurex with small time volume and cexio with largest volume as the exchanges............

let me know if i messed anyone............   going to check with Vlad see how he feels about it..............

Man that stuff is shithot right now on cryptsy  Cool

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 06:32:19 AM

well if Cryptsy was /is a problem it is nothing new...........

the wallet has been inactive, unable to deposit or withdraw coins there for weeks............that I know of personally, maybe months........

personally I will never do business there again not just over this , many other reasons.........

i am going to ask them to be removed from the ix . org site since to me no exchange has any validity without
being able to deposit and withdraw coins............

that leaves vircurex with small time volume and cexio with largest volume as the exchanges............

let me know if i messed anyone............   going to check with Vlad see how he feels about it..............

Thanks for your opinion Cinnamon - I know how you feel about any crypto corruption and we have discussed this matter a couple times in the past.

Cryptsy undoubtably plays games with these continuous wallet downtime cycles.  In fact, I have become good at predicting them now - where I actually benefit from their alleged games so for me personally, this has not been an issue for nearly a year now, but I can see how many would be upset by it.

Many issues Cryptsy encounters are most certainly legit, I'm sure, but it is my personal feeling that they purposely manipulate coin prices by using this "wallet maintenance" tactic.  I don't know if that's the case now with iXCoin but I [personally] very much appreciate this huge drop in price and hope they can keep it there for just a week or so.  lol

That said, Cryptsy has been around for at least 2 years and there has been not a single report of a hack or stolen coins from their exchange.  I personally think they have been hacked but have quietly absorbed the cost [which is a huge testament of their long term devotion to crypto] and that may be one reason, given the anemic trade volumes over the past year, why they have to resort to such tactics to raise additional funds.

That said, any legit CryptoCoin needs a legit US based exchange for a number of good reasons.  CEX.io is a huge big money backed exchange but it is based in Ukraine and ran by anonymous individuals.  Furthermore, I pulled all my IXC from their exchange due to a flawed 2FA security hole I found - which they failed to address quickly enough at the time.  That kind of massive security oversight has never happened at Cryptsy and 2 years in crypto world is a long long track record.

Vircurex.  That's a Chinese honey pot.  No doubt.  There is no way I would ever advise anyone to ever send BTC or hold their IXC on that exchange.  Vircurex is most likely owned and operated by the "Red Army" and I'm sure the day will come when they will confiscate every alt-coin on that exchange. 

And I personally think they're purposely aiming for one alt-coin in particular.  Like the one which keeps having abnormally massive volume blocks for sale - uncharacteristic of any other alt-coin they currently trade.

Yes, it would appear [to me] the Chinese aren't just secretly hoarding Bitcoin.   

So that really takes us back to Cryptsy as the best viable and proven iXCoin exchange at this point.  It is not ideal - but at least we know who is running Cryptsy, these wallet maintenance cycles are Very predictable and you can actually make money playing their game - and they have had a perfect [hack-free] track record and you can reach them quite easily and I know quite a few of their top guys and they have always been responsive and helpful.

So I would be against removing Cryptsy until we get a better [U.S. Or Europe based] option going for our community.  As bad as Cryptsy may be - I would trust them over the other anonymous [Chinese/Russian] foreign exchanges anytime.

But ideally, people should take their alt-coins [and Bitcoin] off of any online exchange or online wallets.

At least until FDIC insured and Wall Street backed exchanges like Gemini launch [which should be soon].  But of course, along with that added security and safety you'll absolutely need to provide your DNA and pay much higher fees.  Wink

Any additional input before we make an official decision is welcomed!

Cheers!

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 06:51:02 AM

ok they stay, if the wallet stays down additional weeks /months we can re evaluate at that time

just remember , if you are like me , like to purchase coins and hold them in your own wallet under your own control

you need to do this business at an exchange that allows you to withdraw coins you purchaseed...............

same if you want to sell a coin..........if you cannot deposit a coin to an exchange..........well buyer beware...........

Check out my coin Photon

mrbodz

Activity: 800

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:19:43 AM

i have to disagree there. I'm good friends with the cryptsy guys including mullick. I also run another big services myself like betarigs. To manage wallets on the scale that cryptsy does takes real determination and effort. Most of the time from what i know that a wallet is offline its because of the number of coins on cryptsy and the maintenance and uptime needed to maintain so many of the coins they list. (I run a poolserver with over 100 coins and im small compared to cryptsy and its already a pain in the ass)

Ahmed
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 08:47:44 PM

We need to legally register the iXcoin Foundation.

Is anybody here a lawyer?

If not then we're gonna need to do a fund raiser.  I'm not sure how much it's gonna cost to register a foundation.

Does anybody here have any idea?  Thx

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2015, 11:21:12 PM

I'm in agreement with deadsea; we could have and should have resolved our personal disputes and misunderstandings in private rather than out in public.

I apologize for things I said out of anger.

I hope we can all work together to make iXcoin one of the, the top crypto-currency in the world.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 12:03:33 AM

I just noticed the comment on deadsea's signature line about Thomas returning or retiring the premine.

While I agree that the premine is a black mark on iXcoin's image, I wouldn't automatically demand that the premine be returned or destroyed.  From the beginning, Thomas made it clear that the premine was to be used for development, advancing iXcoin and other things.

That said, I think Thomas has demonstrated over a period of nearly half a decade that he has kept his word and the premine has not been used as a pump and dump or as his personal piggy bank.

Many popular alts have had much bigger premines or instamines - and they have done well.

Why should we get rid of the premine and be at the mercy of corporations and special interest groups like Bitcoin.  If bitcoins didn't desperately need development funds they wouldn't be selling themselves (via industry foundation seats) to the rich elite who they are supposedly trying to run away from.

This need for money has forced Bitcoin to run into the arms of their very enemies.  With the iXcoin premine [if/when the price takes off] iXcoin, its devs and its community will not need help from anyone.  We will be able to choose who partner with while having millions of dollars to fund our own development - without the need to prostitute ourselves.

To get rid of this Premine is to get rid of iXcoin's independence.

So I think we should keep the Premine as long as Thomas keeps demonstrating the fact that the premine is there for iXcoin and its community.

This premine affects all iXcoin holders so please state your opinions.

Regards...

Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: