Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:11:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18808 times)
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:34:17 PM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?
I think there's no age limit, you can't enjoy Vr parks if there's have an age limit
I think age 1 to 4 cannot be play in arena they do not know about it since they are too young.
Yes they have not enough knowledge about the VR.
i guess 1 to 4 years old, play Vr, but i wish they have some activities for that age so the children can enjoy the VR park too
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:49:31 PM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?
I think there's no age limit, you can't enjoy Vr parks if there's have an age limit
I think age 1 to 4 cannot be play in arena they do not know about it since they are too young.
this days even newborn baby already know how to use gadgets.. I saw on a commercial..Smiley st young age.. children now are very good in using new technology...,:)
Kids today are engaged in a technology where using gadgets is easy. i think parental guidance and proper use of gadgets are the best solution.

I bet the parks have designated area for different age of people to avoid the children being exposed on some games that are brutal because they can't adopt it easily.
It is impossible to use vr for babies even though there's a parent, also I think it can harm them because of the radiation since they are too young.
Yes you are right, its very impossible for babies to use Vr maybe if the age of the children are 6 to up so they can understand the instructions
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:47:12 AM

this days even newborn baby already know how to use gadgets.. I saw on a commercial..Smiley st young age.. children now are very good in using new technology...,:)
Kids today are engaged in a technology where using gadgets is easy. i think parental guidance and proper use of gadgets are the best solution.

I bet the parks have designated area for different age of people to avoid the children being exposed on some games that are brutal because they can't adopt it easily.
It is impossible to use vr for babies even though there's a parent, also I think it can harm them because of the radiation since they are too young.
Yes you are right, its very impossible for babies to use Vr maybe if the age of the children are 6 to up so they can understand the instructions
How sad, but it's okay. The health of child is precious, maybe in the future they will enjoy the service of Arena Space. But how about the highest age possible to use the Virtual Reality? What do you think?
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:13:08 AM

ARena Space VR project News!

Hey there! This is Vasily and I want to make a short update on the current project status. By the moment pre-ICO stage has been finished.

Our team has done serious work:
During this time we opened 4 franchising ARena Space VR parks (see at our web-site https://arenaspace.ru/en/nashi-parki/ );
We’ve raised investments above min cap which is 283 kUSD in crypto and fiat currency for building a big VR amusement park and preparing for ICO (we are finalizing the Contract at the moment);
Moreover, in December we plan to announce location of Big Park for our audience after signing a contract;
We are glad to announce, that our project is almost ready for the next stage and has all the necessary resources for that;
We keep working on the ARena Park Manager platform;
We’ve also entered into a few strategic partnerships with one of the biggest shopping and entertainment chains in Russia - Mega (IKEA Centres) and one of the biggest cinema chain in CIS Region;
We are currently working on building a network of agents who will sell franchise of our parks all over the world.

Join our ARena Space Franchise Program! https://goo.gl/forms/JxlGsIPYRz240wBs2

First of all we aim to reinforce our ideas with our actions. Hence we direct all our resources to parks building and product development. Our goal is to to build the largest VR amusement parks chain in the world, that needs our team long-term efforts, VR community strengthening and significant forces. We move step by step and, as was declared, plan to open our 1st Big Park in Q1 2018 in Moscow. We receive requests for franchise opening in Iran, Siria, Czech Republic, Philippines, Spain and we are preparing to open 10 more parks in the next quarter.

For this we’ve launched ARena Space Franchise Program. We offer a reward of 7% to the community for selling our franchise in any city or country of the world. For the details please check: https://goo.gl/forms/JxlGsIPYRz240wBs2

Our franchise chain is growing faster than was expected, therefore coming ICO parameters can slightly vary. Despite expected hype we are discussing a decline of hard cap and shorten Token sale period because of new non-ICO large investors interested in the project. Due to several reasons namely limited team resources, franchise development to scale the business, dynamic and unpredictable ICO environment, huge efforts needed, and forthcoming holidays (Catholic Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year), we decided to postpone ICO terms to the end of Q1 2018 in order to launch it successfully.

We would like to congratulate once again all those who join the project at pre-ICO stage as you’ve managed to get Tokens under the most beneficial conditions.

We are creating the big story and especially grateful to those of you who share it with us from the very beginning. ARena Space VR team is ready to answer all your questions in our Telegram chat, on Bitcointalk forum and by any available channel. Thank you for your support. We will keep you updated with the news on new amusement parks of the future!

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

https://arenaspace.ru/en/franshiza/

www.facebook.com/ArenaSpaceWorld

www.twitter.com/ArenaSpaceWorld

www.instagram.com/arenaspaceworld
Thanks for this important update sir. It is good to hear that your team and project is ready for the next phase of the process and also good to hear that your team make sure that the necessary resources is already available before entering the next stage. Hoping for more good happenings to the project and we will keep supporting it.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:32:35 AM

Hey there! This is Vasily and I want to make a short update on the current project status. By the moment pre-ICO stage has been finished.

During this time we opened 4 franchising ARena Space VR parks (see at our web-site https://arenaspace.ru/en/nashi-parki/ );
We’ve raised investments above min cap which is 283 kUSD in crypto and fiat currency for building a big VR amusement park and preparing for ICO (we are finalizing the Contract at the moment);
Moreover, in December we plan to announce location of Big Park for our audience after signing a contract;
We are glad to announce, that our project is almost ready for the next stage and has all the necessary resources for that;
We’ve also entered into a few strategic partnerships with one of the biggest shopping and entertainment chains in Russia - Mega (IKEA Centres) and one of the biggest cinema chain in CIS Region;
We are currently working on building a network of agents who will sell franchise of our parks all over the world.

First of all we aim to reinforce our ideas with our actions. Hence we direct all our resources to parks building and product development. Our goal is to to build the largest VR amusement parks chain in the world, that needs our team long-term efforts, VR community strengthening and significant forces. We move step by step and, as was declared, plan to open our 1st Big Park in Q1 2018 in Moscow. We receive requests for franchise opening in Iran, Siria, Czech Republic, Philippines, Spain and we are preparing to open 10 more parks in the next quarter.

For this we’ve launched ARena Space Franchise Program. We offer a reward of 7% to the community for selling our franchise in any city or country of the world. For the details please check: https://goo.gl/forms/JxlGsIPYRz240wBs2

Our franchise chain is growing faster than was expected, therefore coming ICO parameters can slightly vary. Despite expected hype we are discussing a decline of hard cap and shorten Token sale period because of new non-ICO large investors interested in the project. Due to several reasons namely limited team resources, franchise development to scale the business, dynamic and unpredictable ICO environment, huge efforts needed, and forthcoming holidays (Catholic Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year), we decided to postpone ICO terms to the end of Q1 2018 in order to launch it successfully.

We would like to congratulate once again all those who join the project at pre-ICO stage as you’ve managed to get Tokens under the most beneficial conditions.

We are creating the big story and especially grateful to those of you who share it with us from the very beginning. ARena Space VR team is ready to answer all your questions in our Telegram chat, on Bitcointalk forum and by any available channel. Thank you for your support. We will keep you updated with the news on new amusement parks of the future!

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

"We receive requests for franchise opening in Iran, Siria, Czech Republic, Philippines, Spain and we are preparing to open 10 more parks in the next quarter." That is what many of us are waiting for, to have a branch or franchise here in Philippines. I hope by 2018 it is already done.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:50:28 AM

how is the project going? Is it okay and there is no problem? pls update me on VR events? thanks for reply Smiley
The whole project is alive and kicking and doing good. In fact, they actually earned $283,000 and will increase more. Also they open up franchising opportunity for those who wants to be part of their project.
where did you get those information? I've been wondering how much they were able to raised since there is no information at the website regarding the crowdsale.
One of the members here Greenwinter to be specific posted update about ARena Space and the amount being raised is included on his/her post. Also the update is very much interesting to read, you will see their plan and the status of the project. You can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2323893.msg26700919#msg26700919
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:20:30 AM

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

"We receive requests for franchise opening in Iran, Siria, Czech Republic, Philippines, Spain and we are preparing to open 10 more parks in the next quarter." That is what many of us are waiting for, to have a branch or franchise here in Philippines. I hope by 2018 it is already done.
See, Philippines has been listed their next target for VR Amusement Park. I hope it will be success. Thanks for the investor of the Philippines your not regret it.  Grin
Tiernadi

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:40:48 AM

How much they collect?

There's no update yet about the funds collected . Please wait , of if you want you can join their telegram .
Ok, I'll wait
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

See, Philippines has been listed their next target for VR Amusement Park. I hope it will be success. Thanks for the investor of the Philippines your not regret it.  Grin

Hmmm a franchise is a little bit different from what the project states, but yeah, congrats Philippines.

Kikestocio23

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:14:15 PM

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

Thanks for this important update sir. It is good to hear that your team and project is ready for the next phase of the process and also good to hear that your team make sure that the necessary resources is already available before entering the next stage. Hoping for more good happenings to the project and we will keep supporting it.

They are already in the midst of turning the table. Good work team!

Gagayalano123

Activity: 104
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:41:42 PM

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

Because of this thread, those people who demands about ARena Space here in the Philippines, we got a place for them to be their target market. This is a good news for everyone who are waiting for them to set sight at the Philippines. Congrats in advance!

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲▂▃▅▇VESTARIN▇▅▃▂╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
Website ♦️ Whitepaper ♦️ Telegram◄►Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency◄►Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️ GitHub
╲____________________________╱╲_______________________________________________╱╲________________________╱
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:06:44 PM

The Arena Space VR parks are being expanded
in different countries although they still have
a slow funding in token sale but i believe that
this project could explode any moment once
the people in crypto see it on the market.
ofcourse, all of us want to see arena space in the crypto market and this will be a thing worth investing on. For your infornation, they will also have franchises in Iran, Siria, Czech RepublicPhilippines, Spain and 10 parks in the next quarter. THis will is exciting.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:53:08 PM

The Arena Space VR parks are being expanded
in different countries although they still have
a slow funding in token sale but i believe that
this project could explode any moment once
the people in crypto see it on the market.
ofcourse, all of us want to see arena space in the crypto market and this will be a thing worth investing on. For your infornation, they will also have franchises in Iran, Siria, Czech RepublicPhilippines, Spain and 10 parks in the next quarter. THis will is exciting.
Really? Even in the Philippines? This is a good news to all Filipino people who are excited about Arena Space and excited to experience of VR parks. Since many Filipino people know about cryptocurrency, this is a big step to spread it in the whole country. Looking forward for the Arena Space in the Philippines soon.
karlos_545

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:57:23 PM

Are u Russion based project?? Where is your office?
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:10:06 PM

How much they collect?

There's no update yet about the funds collected . Please wait , of if you want you can join their telegram .
Ok, I'll wait
Hey guys they already said the amount being raised. Based on the update of the devs and admin, it is about 283K USD. Check this out here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2323893.msg26700919#msg26700919 and also you can ask on their telegram https://t.me/ico_arena

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422

Futurov

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:23:47 PM

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

Hmmm a franchise is a little bit different from what the project states, but yeah, congrats Philippines.
I agree with you, it is different but atleast we can both agree that some of the business now a days are started with franchising. Maybe ARena Space open up franchising for the purpose to know whether their project will become feasible and profitable in that particular country or not.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
qwertysungit

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:12:52 AM

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

See, Philippines has been listed their next target for VR Amusement Park. I hope it will be success. Thanks for the investor of the Philippines your not regret it.  Grin

I agree with you, it is different but atleast we can both agree that some of the business now a days are started with franchising. Maybe ARena Space open up franchising for the purpose to know whether their project will become feasible and profitable in that particular country or not.
So they were using $283k USD for building the big VR Amusement park and I think it is in MOSCOW and the other fund is for the ICO. I hope they can attract more investor in the future so that they can accomplished they goal someday.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:34:04 AM

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

Oh it's good to choose the Philippines, since they have a large number of people who are willing to experience advance technology like ARENA Space technology. They love to do activity that will build a strong bonding like Arena Space.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:22:13 AM

I think there is a place in Arena for the kids age 1-4, wherein they can still play and interact with kids in their same age. Maybe they can play an educational games or any games that kids can enjoy.
For me 1-4 year's old is too young for vr games may be 6 year's old and above is the right age to enjoy the virtual reality games.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:46:09 AM

MAIN LINKS

www.arenaspace.io

Oh it's good to choose the Philippines, since they have a large number of people who are willing to experience advance technology like ARENA Space technology. They love to do activity that will build a strong bonding like Arena Space.
Really? Philippines was listed to their next target. That's great!  If that happens, in what area is the best place to build a virtual reality park?
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: