Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:27:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18808 times)
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

1 crazy idea and excellent. AR / VR technology will be the focal point in the near future. Creating a VR park is more than just playing online VR games. I can not say no to this project. Congratulation.

Yes Indeed, Obviously virtual reality will be the future of entertainment. and Arena space is one of the first to offer the service.
bry090821

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

1 crazy idea and excellent. AR / VR technology will be the focal point in the near future. Creating a VR park is more than just playing online VR games. I can not say no to this project. Congratulation.

Yes Indeed, Obviously virtual reality will be the future of entertainment. and Arena space is one of the first to offer the service.
without a doubt. this will be a huge role in gaming industry. having  the high end technology that will entertain people... this is a must try... cant wait to play with you arena..

Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

Will they permit or implement advance booking of their VR park? I would like to go their with my buddies if they happen to build one near our place.
Yes, you can booking it on website
Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

Design and demonstration of virtual cultural sites, historic reenactments, interactive exhibit items, recreation of items and places lost in time allow for a new level preservation of cultural heritage for future generations.

There currently exists a worldwide project for collecting objects of cultural heritage in virtual reality space. In the foreseeable future it will allow to save all museums and cultural sites in a single VR center.

Today you can already get transported thousands of years into the past and see VR recreations of ancient Carthage, ancient Rome and others.
qwertysungit

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:49:54 PM

Design and demonstration of virtual cultural sites, historic reenactments, interactive exhibit items, recreation of items and places lost in time allow for a new level preservation of cultural heritage for future generations.

There currently exists a worldwide project for collecting objects of cultural heritage in virtual reality space. In the foreseeable future it will allow to save all museums and cultural sites in a single VR center.

Today you can already get transported thousands of years into the past and see VR recreations of ancient Carthage, ancient Rome and others.
This is a nice presentation about our technologies before and after and the VR recreations of other Ancient Place in the world.Is there a sample about the given information about the universe ? About planets, stars and the sun.  Grin
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

Non-ICO investors were also interested in the project and  I think its more on franchising arrangement.  Even I want to have arena in near in our community. The project has lots of potential even in non ICO terms.
bry090821

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

Non-ICO investors were also interested in the project and  I think its more on franchising arrangement.  Even I want to have arena in near in our community. The project has lots of potential even in non ICO terms.
I think  for now they are not open for franchise or partnership.. the first arena should be in their management.. and if they see that arena is very indemand in our country, maybe thats the time they will open  for franchise or partnership...

nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

This is a nice presentation about our technologies before and after and the VR recreations of other Ancient Place in the world.Is there a sample about the given information about the universe ? About planets, stars and the sun.  Grin
do you have a list of you current game list?? or maybe a catalog that have the list of current and future game...tnx

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

Non-ICO investors were also interested in the project and  I think its more on franchising arrangement.  Even I want to have arena in near in our community. The project has lots of potential even in non ICO terms.
I think  for now they are not open for franchise or partnership.. the first arena should be in their management.. and if they see that arena is very indemand in our country, maybe thats the time they will open  for franchise or partnership...
If that's the case, I wonder how the arrangement would be. Its not only a gaming park for me it can also be a virtual reality that can cover/cater movie and educational platforms. Can also be a one stop entertainment spot. This project will extend further since the project itself is open for any idea that may arise in the future.
zircon

Activity: 117

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

do you have a list of you current game list?? or maybe a catalog that have the list of current and future game...tnx
I see they list some game on their website as I remember. you can go to their website to check it out

Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

Got interested in this project for so many reviews here in thread. The website is awesome and informative. I assume thos project will grow and be successful.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

This is great since VR can also be used to teach history as well. People who will be using this for studying can greatly help them achieve their goals in learning since they themselves will be immersed in that environment.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:35:05 AM

<how about membership card?do they need that to pen able to play in arena? If that so how about put also some freebies and discount those having a membership card😍it really attract the people.
I think they have it but im not sure.. as far as i know most of all of entertaiment park or what they are having membership promo. I think they have
Maybe they have a membership card but there must be another way to play their games not only for those who have cards. There are only certain advantage for those who have compare to don't have.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nc_bbr

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:48:04 AM

<how about membership card?do they need that to pen able to play in arena? If that so how about put also some freebies and discount those having a membership card😍it really attract the people.
I think they have it but im not sure.. as far as i know most of all of entertaiment park or what they are having membership promo. I think they have
Maybe they have a membership card but there must be another way to play their games not only for those who have cards. There are only certain advantage for those who have compare to don't have.
yah youre right... like discount on the ticket/ half the price for the memebers....ie some perks give a aways... membership is for additional ways for the visitors to comeback. as long us people will enjoy..it doesnt matter..Smiley

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:53:45 AM

Its a close room arena space.but if you go inside .you will be surprised.full of high tech gadgets game.you will not feel your inside the mall.but feels your in a different place.your own imagination.its all because of this space arena amusement.great work😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:56:05 AM

yah youre right... like discount on the ticket/ half the price for the memebers....ie some perks give a aways... membership is for additional ways for the visitors to comeback. as long us people will enjoy..it doesnt matter..Smiley
That membership card will offer more convenient way to experience their park. It avoid queuing and waiting time for the customers because they can buy tokens online and they can also put some load in loading station which is better if they will have.

1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:20:43 AM

I see they list some game on their website as I remember. you can go to their website to check it out
In their whitepaper, they mentioned the existing own unique interactive attractions such as the full immersion VR, SKALA, digital avatar and many more. Check their whitepaper http://arenaspace.io/pdf/arena.pdf the complete details is on page 8 in the PDF.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:38:51 AM

In their whitepaper, they mentioned the existing own unique interactive attractions such as the full immersion VR, SKALA, digital avatar and many more. Check their whitepaper http://arenaspace.io/pdf/arena.pdf the complete details is on page 8 in the PDF.
Yes that information is included in their whitepaper. Also try to visit this site http://www.arenalab.org/ you will see the great and hightech products offered by ARena Space. There are so many fun products in that site.

bry090821

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:41:53 AM

That membership card will offer more convenient way to experience their park. It avoid queuing and waiting time for the customers because they can buy tokens online and they can also put some load in loading station which is better if they will have.
yeah... its more convenient if you are a memeber of arena.. you can get all the perks that arena has.. for sure all the member will surely satisfy the craving on a technology like this...absolutely must try...

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:21:57 AM

Yes that information is included in their whitepaper. Also try to visit this site http://www.arenalab.org/ you will see the great and hightech products offered by ARena Space. There are so many fun products in that site.
I guess it is more satisfying if they will make a same kind of site but in english language. Coz not all browser have a built in translator. On the other hand, those products are very useful in many kind of scenario. In can be used in work, education and mostly in entertainment.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: