Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:57:33 AM

Design and demonstration of virtual cultural sites, historic reenactments, interactive exhibit items, recreation of items and places lost in time allow for a new level preservation of cultural heritage for future generations.

There currently exists a worldwide project for collecting objects of cultural heritage in virtual reality space. In the foreseeable future it will allow to save all museums and cultural sites in a single VR center.

Today you can already get transported thousands of years into the past and see VR recreations of ancient Carthage, ancient Rome and others.
This is a nice presentation about our technologies before and after and the VR recreations of other Ancient Place in the world.Is there a sample about the given information about the universe ? About planets, stars and the sun.  Grin
do you have a list of you current game list?? or maybe a catalog that have the list of current and future game...tnx
I see they list some game on their website as I remember. you can go to their website to check it out
In their whitepaper, they mentioned the existing own unique interactive attractions such as the full immersion VR, SKALA, digital avatar and many more. Check their whitepaper http://arenaspace.io/pdf/arena.pdf the complete details is on page 8 in the PDF.
Yes that information is included in their whitepaper. Also try to visit this site http://www.arenalab.org/ you will see the great and hightech products offered by ARena Space. There are so many fun products in that site.
I guess it is more satisfying if they will make a same kind of site but in english language. Coz not all browser have a built in translator. On the other hand, those products are very useful in many kind of scenario. In can be used in work, education and mostly in entertainment.

Amazing services of arena space as i see in their website but they are having a english version?
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:44:14 AM

hi! how's the arena space ICO going? i heard that the project is doing well. how much token the team raised now? im not really updated but im interested to this project, hope that they will reach their hard cap soon. good luck team!

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:46:52 AM

<how about membership card?do they need that to pen able to play in arena? If that so how about put also some freebies and discount those having a membership card😍it really attract the people.
I think they have it but im not sure.. as far as i know most of all of entertaiment park or what they are having membership promo. I think they have
Maybe they have a membership card but there must be another way to play their games not only for those who have cards. There are only certain advantage for those who have compare to don't have.
yah youre right... like discount on the ticket/ half the price for the memebers....ie some perks give a aways... membership is for additional ways for the visitors to comeback. as long us people will enjoy..it doesnt matter..Smiley
That membership card will offer more convenient way to experience their park. It avoid queuing and waiting time for the customers because they can buy tokens online and they can also put some load in loading station which is better if they will have.
yeah... its more convenient if you are a memeber of arena.. you can get all the perks that arena has.. for sure all the member will surely satisfy the craving on a technology like this...absolutely must try...
If convenience is concern, yes I agree on your thoughts that having a membership card will give convenience to their customers. But my issue is the price of membership card if ever they will release a card, will the card affordable or budget friendly? will they release limited cards or unlimited cards for as long as people can afford to buy a membership card?
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:09:59 AM

VR is a great idea, and it's great to be there.
I hope more people will pay attention to this coin.

People will surely do. ARena Space is revolutionary concept of entertainment bringing a new technology for the gaming industry.
It is a wonderful concept that people can enjoy it not only young people as well as adults who are sure to enjoy this kind of park.
Definitely it's a nice idea that a lot of people will surely agree, VR is very enjoyable kind of technology that everyone will patronize it. I hope for the succesful of this project.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:18:46 AM

People will surely do. ARena Space is revolutionary concept of entertainment bringing a new technology for the gaming industry.
It is a wonderful concept that people can enjoy it not only young people as well as adults who are sure to enjoy this kind of park.
Definitely it's a nice idea that a lot of people will surely agree, VR is very enjoyable kind of technology that everyone will patronize it. I hope for the succesful of this project.
Arena Space is the place that is full of high technologies that you will see and experience. Not just kids can enjoy this park but also adults that really amaze with technology.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:25:28 AM

hi! how's the arena space ICO going? i heard that the project is doing well. how much token the team raised now? im not really updated but im interested to this project, hope that they will reach their hard cap soon. good luck team!
Hi sir i suggest to you read their white paper or join to their telegram channel for you to be updated about this project.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:29:54 AM

I saw in your telegram channel about "Autosimulator VR", the most realistic racing simulator. Good graphics and designed imitation of the actual  racing, includes damage and repair system, weather and time change, variations in road pavement and many other features that make the simulation extremely realistic. With this Autosimulation VR, you can compete with other players online. You can feel the real racing with this. This is so exciting.
another good game from arena space, this is an interesting game to play indeed, enthusiasts of racing games all over the world must be excited with this one.
Looks exciting about this game attraction. I Suggest they should put also a sporty game in their park. Like live tennis, baseball or even taekwondo, basketball and volleyball if possible.
Honestly I think it is quite hard to do. It will require more space becuase it is an indoor game. But we also know that there is no impossible with it comes to the technology. I guess this kind of idea will bring more customers to ARena Space.
I don't think the space is not a problem for this attraction because it only need a chair just like in a car. This doesn't need a car racing set-up, if this is what you are referring.

lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

<how about membership card?do they need that to pen able to play in arena? If that so how about put also some freebies and discount those having a membership card😍it really attract the people.
I think they have it but im not sure.. as far as i know most of all of entertaiment park or what they are having membership promo. I think they have
Maybe they have a membership card but there must be another way to play their games not only for those who have cards. There are only certain advantage for those who have compare to don't have.
yah youre right... like discount on the ticket/ half the price for the memebers....ie some perks give a aways... membership is for additional ways for the visitors to comeback. as long us people will enjoy..it doesnt matter..Smiley
That membership card will offer more convenient way to experience their park. It avoid queuing and waiting time for the customers because they can buy tokens online and they can also put some load in loading station which is better if they will have.
yeah... its more convenient if you are a memeber of arena.. you can get all the perks that arena has.. for sure all the member will surely satisfy the craving on a technology like this...absolutely must try...
If convenience is concern, yes I agree on your thoughts that having a membership card will give convenience to their customers. But my issue is the price of membership card if ever they will release a card, will the card affordable or budget friendly? will they release limited cards or unlimited cards for as long as people can afford to buy a membership card?
this is membership card activity will attract more gamer's i mean customer, is more interesting if they give some twist to get that membership card. because if you get that membership card you have more previlage to play any game you want. this is kust my thought Cheesy
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

Design and demonstration of virtual cultural sites, historic reenactments, interactive exhibit items, recreation of items and places lost in time allow for a new level preservation of cultural heritage for future generations.

There currently exists a worldwide project for collecting objects of cultural heritage in virtual reality space. In the foreseeable future it will allow to save all museums and cultural sites in a single VR center.

Today you can already get transported thousands of years into the past and see VR recreations of ancient Carthage, ancient Rome and others.
This is a nice presentation about our technologies before and after and the VR recreations of other Ancient Place in the world.Is there a sample about the given information about the universe ? About planets, stars and the sun.  Grin
do you have a list of you current game list?? or maybe a catalog that have the list of current and future game...tnx
I see they list some game on their website as I remember. you can go to their website to check it out
In their whitepaper, they mentioned the existing own unique interactive attractions such as the full immersion VR, SKALA, digital avatar and many more. Check their whitepaper http://arenaspace.io/pdf/arena.pdf the complete details is on page 8 in the PDF.
Yes that information is included in their whitepaper. Also try to visit this site http://www.arenalab.org/ you will see the great and hightech products offered by ARena Space. There are so many fun products in that site.
I guess it is more satisfying if they will make a same kind of site but in english language. Coz not all browser have a built in translator. On the other hand, those products are very useful in many kind of scenario. In can be used in work, education and mostly in entertainment.

Amazing services of arena space as i see in their website but they are having a english version?
I am looking also for the english language because my browser and pc don't have translator. But based on what I saw on that site, they did not just offering a great entertainment experience but they also offer fancy and fun products.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kiddddddd

Activity: 103

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

Hello guys, where can I see the ARena Space ICO countdown and token sale progress? Can anyone give a link? That will be appreciated. Thanks

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:19:02 AM

this is membership card activity will attract more gamer's i mean customer, is more interesting if they give some twist to get that membership card. because if you get that membership card you have more previlage to play any game you want. this is kust my thought Cheesy
Hhmm.. Wait, is this membership card in being announced by the team? I mean is that part of their project? Or we are the only one who is suggesting them to have this? I got confused about it.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

Do this arena space has partners in the disney and other entertainment related business?
based on the website it has already 7 amusement parks i guess partnership with its competitors and business related businesses will pump it sales. are the on-going partnerships cooking? tia!

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

Do this arena space has partners in the disney and other entertainment related business?
based on the website it has already 7 amusement parks i guess partnership with its competitors and business related businesses will pump it sales. are the on-going partnerships cooking? tia!
I heard Hongkong is also on their list that is why maybe there is a possibility to have some partnership with disney. Yeah I agree, but sometimes collaborating with the existing competitors and related business is not an ideal way to pump your business.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:55:53 AM

How much have been raised right now any update? and when the ico will end thanks in advance for someone will answer
they say ICO will start at the end of this quarter, im quite confused i thought ICO is on going  Cheesy
Mee too are waiting for the tokensale update. What will be the max cap for their token and tokens sold also.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

The skala attraction is what I really want to try when the project enters here in my country. And their booking system is good avoiding long lines with no hope compare to our traditional theme park that you need to fall in line just to take a ride.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:09:45 AM

Updates about arena space looks more exciting, Can't wait to experience this kind of technology where I can act as if I'm in the actual scenarios while playing. How cool is that for sure the games arena space offering are fun and exciting.
yeah for sure. If there's a chance to build it in the philippines, majority of the people will cater or patronate this kind of technology. Me for myself also wants to try it.

gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

I think it's good to have a card that's being bought because it's better when you have an arena card because of the benifits it causes. Just like you can buy a token online, you can get points for use with other arena products like foods. that they do not spend much money but they have accumulated points on their card. that's just some of the benifits that could be useful in the card if there is.

gayletot

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

i hope to have a space card arena for the purchase of tokens to be used on its equipment. for faster processing and for buy online tokens.

gayletot

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

the VR is the first to propagate this very good technological park. so many people really enjoy VR. It will be greatly expanded and you will be able to build more parks around the world.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

I saw in your telegram channel about "Autosimulator VR", the most realistic racing simulator. Good graphics and designed imitation of the actual  racing, includes damage and repair system, weather and time change, variations in road pavement and many other features that make the simulation extremely realistic. With this Autosimulation VR, you can compete with other players online. You can feel the real racing with this. This is so exciting.
another good game from arena space, this is an interesting game to play indeed, enthusiasts of racing games all over the world must be excited with this one.
Looks exciting about this game attraction. I Suggest they should put also a sporty game in their park. Like live tennis, baseball or even taekwondo, basketball and volleyball if possible.
Honestly I think it is quite hard to do. It will require more space becuase it is an indoor game. But we also know that there is no impossible with it comes to the technology. I guess this kind of idea will bring more customers to ARena Space.
I don't think the space is not a problem for this attraction because it only need a chair just like in a car. This doesn't need a car racing set-up, if this is what you are referring.

Good verification Sir, but I think they have some games that need to stand and run I think? Correct me if I'm wrong. I just imagine one team( just compose of 3 to 6 people) that is on war with many aliens(enemy) and other stuff. This is great if they develop a games like that. lol . So much exciting with my high imagination even it's a day time here! Just adding some idea, please don't offend guys.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: