Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:01:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39306 times)
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:31:12 PM

Mauro, do you have steemit blog? If not, i think it would be good for you to have account there. You could attract additional auditory for your project!

criptoman83

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:55:44 PM

Is anyone on Reddit?
We have just opened a channel about our project (And not only!).

https://www.reddit.com/r/HealthMonitor/

oh, reddit, great! i follow

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:20:26 PM

Mauro, do you have steemit blog? If not, i think it would be good for you to have account there. You could attract additional auditory for your project!

We don't have Steemit at the moment but thanks for the suggestion. We will think about it in the following days

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
dbbit

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:33:31 PM

Really interesting , how much can bring 1HLC  pro month as investment in 1 year. I don't say about the token price,but about dividends.
And is it possible to somehow calculate? I think if you know the source data, it will be easy. If the team provides any calculations it will be interesting to look at them!
I think it will be interesting to all investors of the Health Monitor project! If you show approximate calculations of income from dividends, then I think, that more investors can come to the project. Wink
And yet, it seems to me that knowing the potential profit, many investors would buy health monitor tokens for a long time Wink

well, you know that it's not difficult to write a business plan claiming amazing profit :-) In this phase, as an investor, I would carefully look at the business model, team and growth potential

A business plan that brings incredible profits will cause a lot of doubts and questions. Huh
 I think that you have chosen an honest marketing direction-getting to know the patent, getting to know the developers, getting to know the device, getting to know the business model and the benefits. Smiley

But I believe that there is a place to be for advertising "on the contrary." Immediately talk about profitability, and then everything else. At first glance it looks like the another HYIP project, and then the most interesting will begin)) Shocked
There will be a lot of noise! People will dig, find out where and why. And the truth will be revealed to them.

The truth is that you are not crooks, but scientists who want to realize development for the benefit of the people of the planet. There is a prototype, an agreement on production, clinical trials, etc. Wink

And I, personally, believe that such a tough advertising will create an explosive growth in investment.

I would like to hear the opinion of the administration.

dbbit

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:40:47 PM

By adding to these actions what you are already doing, meetings, conferences, I believe that success is inevitable. Cool
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:54:54 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 05:05:58 PM by Zufox

By adding to these actions what you are already doing, meetings, conferences, I believe that success is inevitable. Cool
It seems to me that over time the project of a Health Monitor will become widely known among investors. You have chosen the right tactics-active participation in conferences, meetings and demonstration of the device-excellent!
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:12:38 AM

Really interesting , how much can bring 1HLC  pro month as investment in 1 year. I don't say about the token price,but about dividends.
And is it possible to somehow calculate? I think if you know the source data, it will be easy. If the team provides any calculations it will be interesting to look at them!
I think it will be interesting to all investors of the Health Monitor project! If you show approximate calculations of income from dividends, then I think, that more investors can come to the project. Wink
And yet, it seems to me that knowing the potential profit, many investors would buy health monitor tokens for a long time Wink

well, you know that it's not difficult to write a business plan claiming amazing profit :-) In this phase, as an investor, I would carefully look at the business model, team and growth potential

A business plan that brings incredible profits will cause a lot of doubts and questions. Huh
 I think that you have chosen an honest marketing direction-getting to know the patent, getting to know the developers, getting to know the device, getting to know the business model and the benefits.

But I believe that there is a place to be for advertising "on the contrary." Immediately talk about profitability, and then everything else. At first glance it looks like the another HYIP project, and then the most interesting will begin)) Shocked
There will be a lot of noise! People will dig, find out where and why. And the truth will be revealed to them.

The truth is that you are not crooks, but scientists who want to realize development for the benefit of the people of the planet. There is a prototype, an agreement on production, clinical trials, etc. Wink

And I, personally, believe that such a tough advertising will create an explosive growth in investment.

Yes, it would be a viral advertisement for the project. About the project would be saying a lot Grin. But it seems to me that the admins of the project want to work in a different way!

tororoshka

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:10:05 AM

Hello,
I'll try and publish an article over the weekend to explain more about our tokens (and about profitability).
By the way, you can look at our financial model here:

http://www.healthmonitor.io/FinModelHealthMonitor.xlsx

Seriously document, thank you! but i think you should make it more easy to understand. For most of investors would be interestig to know how they would get as dividends, if they buy now. Please!
Hello,
I'll try and publish an article over the weekend to explain more about our tokens (and about profitability).
By the way, you can look at our financial model here:

http://www.healthmonitor.io/FinModelHealthMonitor.xlsx

OMG, thank you for the file - not very easy to understand for everyone, try to do it tomorrow Grin

I'll try to make an easier to understand version in the week end!
Thank you for understanding and taking care of ordinary people for whom you need to write information in plain language! I'm waiting for a simplified version!

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:17:10 PM

I think that you have chosen an honest marketing direction-getting to know the patent, getting to know the developers, getting to know the device, getting to know the business model and the benefits. Smiley

Hi,
this is not an easy product for investors. I mean, they must collect info and evaluate some medical aspects that are normally ignored. Hence, things get more complicated.
Creating hypes, getting them into our website and lose them because they don't understand the product features and opportunities is a waste of time (and we also lose the first-time impression factor). That said, we already see an improvement on the audience quality and this will make an impact soon.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:04:50 PM

I suppose they will introduce this directions much later
Ha! interesting! may be Mauro tells as a little bit about this developments? or this is secret  at this moment?
Maybe I missed the answer to this question. But I also would like to know more about the improvement of the device and the addition of new diseases for the test.

dbbit

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:10:29 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 02:30:43 PM by dbbit

Really interesting , how much can bring 1HLC  pro month as investment in 1 year. I don't say about the token price,but about dividends.

I think that you have chosen an honest marketing direction-getting to know the patent, getting to know the developers, getting to know the device, getting to know the business model and the benefits.

Yes, it would be a viral advertisement for the project. About the project would be saying a lot Grin. But it seems to me that the admins of the project want to work in a different way!
It seems to me that the admins of the project want to attract investors to the project not at the expense of the possibility to receive dividends in the future from the purchased tokens. (although this is a pretty strong argument Cheesy). I think admins want to primarily attract investors to the idea of the project.

I understood the vision of the project administration.
And now I understand what's the matter: The idea to change the world for the better is much more stronger than the idea of ​​a profitability of 300%.
Of course, the idea must penetrate the hearts of people Smiley, and then the dividends will add oil to the fire.  
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:17:34 PM

Hi,
this is not an easy product for investors. I mean, they must collect info and evaluate some medical aspects that are normally ignored. Hence, things get more complicated.
Creating hypes, getting them into our website and lose them because they don't understand the product features and opportunities is a waste of time (and we also lose the first-time impression factor). That said, we already see an improvement on the audience quality and this will make an impact soon.

That's true , investor should learn product before to invest in. But many investors in crypto world with the money are used to ,that everything is clear already and no need to waste a lot of time for learning.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
dbbit

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:34:46 PM

Hi,

That's true , investor should learn product before to invest in. But many investors in crypto world with the money are used to ,that everything is clear already and no need to waste a lot of time for learning.

To attract investors to the idea of ​​the project and its potential is important, I just offered to highlight the article Dividends ahead the article of the idea.
And Mauro said why it should not be done and I agree with him, the idea is determines the consolidation of the community. We are those who want to change the world, getting dividends will only be a pleasant addition to the realized idea.

But, as an investor, I would be happy to see a calculator linked to the main parameters Wink, placed somewhere on the site, in an inconspicuous place.
And the investor, who has penetrated into the idea, anyway will ask how much money he can earn? He will be given a full business plan + He will be sent to wherever necessary, directly to the calculator of potential profitability.
 Money calculating is always nice. no matter what anyone says Grin
And if to speak seriously, such an instrument would give an understanding of the real possible earnings to everyone.
I believe that this tool would have a real impact.
 Who thinks so?
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:04:31 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 09:35:12 PM by ranggawulung

Hi guys. How are you doing, where can I see how much you collected on your PreICO? Roll Eyes
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:33:01 PM

Hi,

To attract investors to the idea of ​​the project and its potential is important, I just offered to highlight the article Dividends ahead the article of the idea.
And Mauro said why it should not be done and I agree with him, the idea is determines the consolidation of the community. We are those who want to change the world, getting dividends will only be a pleasant addition to the realized idea.

But, as an investor, I would be happy to see a calculator linked to the main parameters Wink, placed somewhere on the site, in an inconspicuous place.
And the investor, who has penetrated into the idea, anyway will ask how much money he can earn? He will be given a full business plan + He will be sent to wherever necessary, directly to the calculator of potential profitability.
And if to speak seriously, such an instrument would give an understanding of the real possible earnings to everyone.
 Who thinks so?
Im sure that idea with a calculator is a nice! very easy calculator - how many HLC (ether) invested - how many you can get as dividends in the future.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:38:11 PM

Пpивeт peбятa. Кaк y вac дeлa, гдe мoжнo пocмoтpeть, cкoлькo вы coбpaли нa cвoeм PreICO? Roll Eyes
Hello! here are all speaking english language. with pre-ico Health monitor  collected about 60k $ .

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
criptoman83

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:43:24 PM

Hi,

Who thinks so?
Friend, calculator would be nice! im just going to buy some tokens ,but im not in hurry, and for me that would be useful information.

tororoshka

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:32:31 PM

Hi,

Who thinks so?
Friend, calculator would be nice! im just going to buy some tokens ,but im not in hurry, and for me that would be useful information.
And I, incidentally, also like the idea of a calculator on the site. Let's say: I bought 10 tokens-in the future your profit is so much. it would be nice!

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:32:36 PM

The idea is good, but the important point is advertisement as all other ICO. They need to make a good automat, but it is already done. After that they need to advertise the automat and make it common. Even they should try it to the some doctors and show to the people that “look how good our machines work”. In soon there will be an event like that. If it works good, it is a project that very suitable to become widespread in the world.
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:43:18 PM

The idea is good, but the important point is advertisement as all other ICO. They need to make a good automat, but it is already done. After that they need to advertise the automat and make it common. Even they should try it to the some doctors and show to the people that “look how good our machines work”. In soon there will be an event like that. If it works good, it is a project that very suitable to become widespread in the world.
December 7 there will be a conference in Malta, where ordinary people will take a test on the device . And we all are waiting for the video and reviews from there. This will be an excellent advertisement for the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: