Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39295 times)
dbbit

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:34:39 PM

How the development of advertising is going? What further events / meetings are you planning?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:35:15 AM

Just a quick reminder:

We plan to start paying dividends starting from Jan '19. Dividends will be paid in Ethers quarterly.
Based on our predictions, we are pretty sure our token will rise in value pretty soon: due to economy of scales, costs should go down pretty soon and dividends will be substantial.
That's good news. I hope your project will succeed!
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:56:14 PM

Just a quick reminder:

We plan to start paying dividends starting from Jan '19. Dividends will be paid in Ethers quarterly.
Based on our predictions, we are pretty sure our token will rise in value pretty soon: due to economy of scales, costs should go down pretty soon and dividends will be substantial.
I think that such news will attract more investors to your project.
For me, this is great news, because I bought your tokens and I'm going to keep them for a long time.
So youre already making profit before January 19th? or it will come from other funds/budget.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:40:59 AM

Just a quick reminder:

Sounds really great! Altough Im a bit scared with dividend paying tokens because they must be compliant to a lot of regulations in order to be able to really pay the dividend. Also the exchanges recently started to delist some dividend paying tokens, thats also scary.
Have you covered the legal side from all angles for your token?
Under which legislation does Health Monitor operate? Thanks in advance!
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:33:16 AM

Just a quick reminder:

Sounds really great! Altough Im a bit scared with dividend paying tokens because they must be compliant to a lot of regulations in order to be able to really pay the dividend. Also the exchanges recently started to delist some dividend paying tokens, thats also scary.

Hello,
we act under the Czech legislation. Yes, we are aware that dividends tokens have troubles in the USA, but , at the moment no problem in the EU.
Best

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:33:38 AM

Just a quick reminder:

Hello,
we act under the Czech legislation. Yes, we are aware that dividends tokens have troubles in the USA, but , at the moment no problem in the EU.
Best

asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:55:00 AM

I'd agree that this will be more of a long term play. The ideal situation is that the device gets a wide market appeal and once it starts reaching the masses then the token will really take off.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:58:50 AM

I'd agree that this will be more of a long term play. The ideal situation is that the device gets a wide market appeal and once it starts reaching the masses then the token will really take off.

Yes, I agree. In that regard, we are working hard on the machine to bring it to the market asap. We are quite confident that investors will be more willing to invest if they see the traction.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:40:13 AM

Just a quick reminder:

Hello,
Best

Do you think we will have some kind of regulations over Europe in 2018? However my idea is that EU is very bullish on crypto (see France)

dbbit

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:57:15 PM

Just a quick reminder:

Hello,
Best

Do you think we will have some kind of regulations over Europe in 2018? However my idea is that EU is very bullish on crypto (see France)

My opinion: the translation process has already begun. I mean the translation of business into a digital format of the blockchain, it is quickly qualitative, with a minimum of support and without the possibility of corruption. Easy audit. I think that this technology will live without significant restrictions.
dbbit

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:06:04 PM

Gentlemen, some unhealthy silence in the chat, it seems that everyone is busy with New Year's fuss Roll Eyes

I want to ask the team: how much money has already been invested in your project, and what about the counter on the site? He has been on the same place for more than 2 weeks Huh
dbbit

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:19:26 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 05:51:30 PM by dbbit

Yes, I agree. In that regard, we are working hard on the machine to bring it to the market asap. We are quite confident that investors will be more willing to invest if they see the traction.

Did I understand correctly that you are already planning to install the device somewhere before the end of ICO?

About the impact I will say so-many HYIP-a lot of investment. I invite you to contact https://icodrops.com this wonderful community will help you in advertising and will add confidence to investors.
 I think, ICODROPS will appreciate your project.

This is a serious community, even ICON thanked them. ( ICON Top 20 market, 20th place, 49 times the value of the token has been increased since ICO)
Regards!
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:48:43 PM

Did I understand correctly that you are already planning to install the device somewhere before the end of ICO?

About the impact I will say so-many HYIP-a lot of investment. I invite you to contact https://icodrops.com this wonderful community will help you in advertising and will add confidence to investors.
 I think, ICODROPS will appreciate your project.

This is a serious community, even ICON thanked them. ( ICON Top 20 market, 20th place, 49 times the value of the token has been increased since ICO)
Regards!

Hello,
thanks for the advice.
We are not sure we will be able to install before the end of the ICO but we are rushing to have them ready as soon as possible.

Baritono

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:15:30 AM

Try to have some machine before the ICO, i think it would be possible, but having installed and runnig, i don't think that is realistic, they need first to finished the ICO to be able to get the funds to do the stuff, please try to be more reasonable and don't ask too much of the team, they are already busy as it is.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:54:13 AM

Based on what I read, the team are aiming to earn $500,000 in order for them to execute and install 70 Health Monitor vending machines. I wanna know what is the status of it, is the team already install some machines? Out of 70 machines, how many are already installed? I'm just curious.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:37:29 AM

The problem is that many look for a quick profit) And don't want to wait a year or more)
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:51:42 AM

The problem is that many look for a quick profit) And don't want to wait a year or more)

Yes, this is the main problem. People seem more interested in potential 20x-100x tokens (or in fast trading gains) than in business backed by a reliable technology.

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:22:31 AM

Interesting project..will be watching this. Are You planing to list tokens on Ether delta?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:43:00 AM

Interesting project..will be watching this. Are You planing to list tokens on Ether delta?

Well, all ERC20 compatible tokens are tradable on ED.. by the way, this is not our reference exchange. Also, now, we are much more focused on making the ICO successful.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

A happy New Year to all our investors/followers! We are working hard to make 2018 the Health Monitor Year!

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: