Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:56:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:02:39 PM

Hello. Is that true, that you can buy tokens for fiat money on this platform.
Yes, on the pre-sale of WikiBits tokens they will accept PayPal.

If they are really accepting paypal payments then this is one of their advantages, but receiving payment from paypal might bring some problems. I just hope that the ico sales will go smoothly.
in my opinion, the developers made the right choice. The investment opportunity in the form of PayPal will give the project an influx of more investors, because not everyone is ready to invest in eth. I hope everything goes as planned by the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

If they are really accepting paypal payments then this is one of their advantages, but receiving payment from paypal might bring some problems. I just hope that the ico sales will go smoothly.
in my opinion, the developers made the right choice. The investment opportunity in the form of PayPal will give the project an influx of more investors, because not everyone is ready to invest in eth. I hope everything goes as planned by the team.

Making paypal as their partner it will gather more attention to every people. We know paypal is a known online bank in the world and many people using it. It is really the advantage of wikibits and this is good.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

This project interesting, it has a huge potential to increase it's valucan't wait to have you. Hoping to have this token!

Yeah right, a lot of people now are getting interested in this project. I just really hope that this project is really serious to develop and to make it successful. I hope this project become successful in the future.
Yes, definitely it will become huge successful as well as useful after a certain time later. The project is very useful that provides every solution which is related to your problem. That why so many investors come to invest in this ico. The project has high potential. It will succeed.
The project has gained some serious following and have gained many investors. This shows the general interest in the project. They have a good idea Really effective one I think this project will surely go to the moon!
Indeed. What a kind of great success for Wikibits and I'm really sure the developer were working hard to make this project popular!

You are right, this project is becoming popular now and many investors already participated in the ico. I hope there will be more serious investors that will support this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

This project interesting, it has a huge potential to increase it's valucan't wait to have you. Hoping to have this token!

Yeah right, a lot of people now are getting interested in this project. I just really hope that this project is really serious to develop and to make it successful. I hope this project become successful in the future.
Yes, definitely it will become huge successful as well as useful after a certain time later. The project is very useful that provides every solution which is related to your problem. That why so many investors come to invest in this ico. The project has high potential. It will succeed.
The project has gained some serious following and have gained many investors. This shows the general interest in the project. They have a good idea Really effective one I think this project will surely go to the moon!
Indeed. What a kind of great success for Wikibits and I'm really sure the developer were working hard to make this project popular!

You are right, this project is becoming popular now and many investors already participated in the ico. I hope there will be more serious investors that will support this project.

not all of them participate in the ICO ,maybe they missed ,hope wiki project hit marjor exchange then give the new investors a chance to buy some.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:14:35 PM

WIKI bounty program looks a better opportunity where it pays more wiki tokens mainly for the Telegram as i notice it is paying 50 wiki tokens per day, it is a great platform for all the supporters.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

Since your tokens are erc20 compatible will your project have its own blockchain? I hope wikibits will have a successful ico.
WIKIBITS might make a plan if they meet the possibilities however since Wiki token is an ERC20 compatible we can easily make use of MEW with metamask and securely access our funds.
djalmasantos

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

Having this kind of project in todays world, is an opportunity that we should not let it pass. This project has a great potential and capabilities. Moreover, the Wikibits will serve as the bridge between information sharing and addressing problems through blockchain. By this capability, I will stay tuned to this project for more iinteresting updates
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

yeah accepting paypal payments is going to attract also potential investors who are new in cryptocurrency world but have no crypto money yet to make the transactions through the digital wallets.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

Hello, tell me when will the sale of tokens begin? And when I buy them, where can I pay them back? Or tokens just to support the project and then sell them on the exchange?
cabrakaned

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

Hello, tell me when will the sale of tokens begin? And when I buy them, where can I pay them back? Or tokens just to support the project and then sell them on the exchange?
You can find the answers to your question at their website. https://wikibits.io
Also if you are holding the tokens then surely you will have some good benefits ahead as the price for those tokens will rise a lot giving good profits for every holder.
Underrated

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

yeah accepting paypal payments is going to attract also potential investors who are new in cryptocurrency world but have no crypto money yet to make the transactions through the digital wallets.
paypal has actually no relation to do with the decentralised world as even paypal comes under the centralised currency. Paypal is also a good option but it too takes some fees and it is better to not involve the centralised world into the decentralised world.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:10:13 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:26:54 AM by farhan28

Wikibits has the primary objective of using machine learning to model the relationship between a set of observable quantities (inputs) and another set of variables that are related to these (outputs).
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

Recently, there has been a trend that mainly information is drawn from digital sources. Therefore, wikibits will have a demand and interest among users. Well that it can be an alternative to Wikipedia. Competition will help to develop better both projects
Exactly! If a current platform has a competitor, surely both of them will try to make each platform more better, to have more people using it, that's a good thing to have in a competition, WIKIBITS, which is secured in many ways, can be truly a source of reliable information in the future.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

Buying in the ICO and selling on the exchanges hurts the price of the coin due to the dumping. Instead just buy the coin and hold it if you want to "support'
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:58:36 PM

Wikibits  has  the  primary  objective  of  using  machine  learning  to  model  the  relationship  between  a  set  of observable quantities  (inputs)  and  another  set  of  variables that  are related  to  these  (outputs).
I do not understand, what for there are so much blanks between your words. For character set? And for the occasion of your idea, I disagree, at project to pass purpose common wikipedia and to take places on a series with giants, such as google and due to it to expand the number of people who will start to be interested cryptocurrency as a whole.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

Making paypal as their partner it will gather more attention to every people. We know paypal is a known online bank in the world and many people using it. It is really the advantage of wikibits and this is good.

Choosing paypal as their partnered company is a very smart move. Paypal has a total estimated of 227 million active users. It shows that more investors are interested and coming to invest on Wikibits.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

Recently, there has been a trend that mainly information is drawn from digital sources. Therefore, wikibits will have a demand and interest among users. Well that it can be an alternative to Wikipedia. Competition will help to develop better both projects
Exactly! If a current platform has a competitor, surely both of them will try to make each platform more better, to have more people using it, that's a good thing to have in a competition, WIKIBITS, which is secured in many ways, can be truly a source of reliable information in the future.
Yeah surely. This will enhance the performance even further and will help the users big time. Wikibits looks like an enthusiastic group of people who will defintitely work hard for their users best experience.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:38:16 PM

Yeah surely. This will enhance the performance even further and will help the users big time. Wikibits looks like an enthusiastic group of people who will defintitely work hard for their users best experience.
I believe the same brother, competition is really necessary for platform to get better. The team will work hard to match themselves and even make themselves better this indeed helps the project and the community in a big way!
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:58:57 PM

I believe the same brother, competition is really necessary for platform to get better. The team will work hard to match themselves and even make themselves better this indeed helps the project and the community in a big way!
There will be even potential competitors dealing with the big releases in latest versions and utilizing the agile innovative deliveries to meet the expectations of the investors and achieve the targets.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

WIKI bounty program looks a better opportunity where it pays more wiki tokens mainly for the Telegram as i notice it is paying 50 wiki tokens per day, it is a great platform for all the supporters.

Actually, if you try to read some part of the white paper it stated that they set and give you some tokens as the group are trying to figure it out some problems that we may encounter on each and everyday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: