Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 329 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit & new rank requirements  (Read 166613 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10153

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:24:09 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

Hahahahaha... nullius, you surely beat me to the beat up on the bad ideas of fxstrike post, and yeah you are probably correct in your assertion that Theymos may have been too generous to allow Jr. Member status without any merits whatsoever, and maybe a requirement to receive something like 2-5 merits would helpful to the forum overall to cause better quality posts right from the start, or otherwise the newbie could just be stuck at newbie status, forever and ever....

I like the way you laugh, its feel so bad, make me think to not laugh at some professor's idea that got memed so bad nobody dare to implement it, and probably never will be forever and ever....

Professor : its soooo irritating to not able to start alt because you are so important here, let me kick some Newbie and Jr. Member asses

Looks like you are building up a post history of consistent hating and obsession with forum personalities... Who gives a ratt's ass about your irrelevant points?  Even a shill account comes up with much better points, but of course, by definition, shill accounts are getting paid or sponsored in some kind of way, so they have to maintain some kind of trolling quality, if there is such a thing.

I know that you are not asking for advice, but maybe you would consider getting over your butt hurtness, and just research into crypto and develop some kind of crypto related hobby?  Aren't you here on this forum for crypto?  There is a vast amount of crypto-related information on this forum.  Personally, I am mostly interested in bitcoin, but sure I recognize that there are some other cryptos that seem to be of interest to forum members, even beyond the pumping and dumping of such alts and ICOs and other scams... Anyhow,  so why boggle your post history down with nonsensical and hateful irrelevancies when you might  involve your self with some substantive crypto discussions?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

Hahahahaha... nullius, you surely beat me to the beat up on the bad ideas of fxstrike post, and yeah you are probably correct in your assertion that Theymos may have been too generous to allow Jr. Member status without any merits whatsoever, and maybe a requirement to receive something like 2-5 merits would helpful to the forum overall to cause better quality posts right from the start, or otherwise the newbie could just be stuck at newbie status, forever and ever....

I like the way you laugh, its feel so bad, make me think to not laugh at some professor's idea that got memed so bad nobody dare to implement it, and probably never will be forever and ever....

Professor : its soooo irritating to not able to start alt because you are so important here, let me kick some Newbie and Jr. Member asses

Looks like you are building up a post history of consistent hating and obsession with forum personalities... Who gives a ratt's ass about your irrelevant points?  Even a shill account comes up with much better points, but of course, by definition, shill accounts are getting paid or sponsored in some kind of way, so they have to maintain some kind of trolling quality, if there is such a thing.

I know that you are not asking for advice, but maybe you would consider getting over your butt hurtness, and just research into crypto and develop some kind of crypto related hobby?  Aren't you here on this forum for crypto?  There is a vast amount of crypto-related information on this forum.  Personally, I am mostly interested in bitcoin, but sure I recognize that there are some other cryptos that seem to be of interest to forum members, even beyond the pumping and dumping of such alts and ICOs and other scams... Anyhow,  so why boggle your post history down with nonsensical and hateful irrelevancies when you might  involve your self with some substantive crypto discussions?

Did I start any hating and insulting post anywhere or maybe replying other people's post rudely ? if anyone start to be abusive and attacking you rudely whatever respond you give will be viewed as hating but I did select my word to not offend anyone here even when I am attacked, you seem to be someone who are very comfortable to insult others with your degrading profanity laden wording splashed all over your history.

You just feel bad about something that is why you viewed my reply as hating, perhaps maybe because of my dislike towards your favorite rude and arrogant merit farmer and rank builder

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:17:04 PM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

Did I start any hating and insulting post anywhere or maybe replying other people's post rudely ? if anyone start to be abusive and attacking you rudely whatever respond you give will be viewed as hating but I did select my word to not offend anyone here even when I am attacked, you seem to be someone who are very comfortable to insult others with your degrading profanity laden wording splash all over your history.

You just feel bad about something that is why you viewed my reply is hating, perhaps maybe because of my dislike towards your favorite rude and arrogant merit farmer and rank builder

You made 20+ copy-pasta referral-whoring posts in one day (actually within a few hours). You have no moral high ground here. Your conduct on this forum is beyond any personal rudeness or insult - you're ruining it for everyone. You're the filth that made the merit system necessary. Enjoy.
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

I already don't like the way clicking on +merit takes you away from the thread.  Can you please have it open in a new window?
Agree 100% with this.  A new window, or maybe just code in a little box next to the post where you can type the Merit you want to give and then hit Give or something.
Instead of posting you 100% agree, you should have given me 100 merit.  Smiley
Press your middle mouse button when trying to open a link to open it in a new window. Problem solved. Now you should have given me 200 merit. Tongue

Watching.
I agree for 100percent with this fraze. Can your give me some merri& Thank's.

fxstrike

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:43:34 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 10:53:45 PM by fxstrike

Did I start any hating and insulting post anywhere or maybe replying other people's post rudely ? if anyone start to be abusive and attacking you rudely whatever respond you give will be viewed as hating but I did select my word to not offend anyone here even when I am attacked, you seem to be someone who are very comfortable to insult others with your degrading profanity laden wording splash all over your history.

You just feel bad about something that is why you viewed my reply is hating, perhaps maybe because of my dislike towards your favorite rude and arrogant merit farmer and rank builder

You made 20+ copy-pasta referral-whoring posts in one day (actually within a few hours). You have no moral high ground here. Your conduct on this forum is beyond any personal rudeness or insult - you're ruining it for everyone. You're the filth that made the merit system necessary. Enjoy.

Its highly relevant to the poster request, I did make sure that it is not affiliate link and also it is not potentially scamming project, where did it say that it is consider spam when I just reply with same answer for the relevant question from totally different thread, If I think some project do substantially good and beneficial why not I share it with others who is looking for it here

You have no moral high ground here. Your conduct on this forum is beyond any personal rudeness or insult - you're ruining it for everyone. You're the filth that made the merit system necessary. Enjoy.

Weird that I did not purposely insult anyone and do carefully craft my wording to avoid insulting anyone that you still find it rude or insulting perhaps you use some unusual metrics to measure other people's rudeness and made your conclusion

You seem to protect someone who clearly rude, making your moral ground looks highly questionable

Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

Looks like you are building up a post history of consistent hating and obsession with forum personalities... Who gives a ratt's ass about your irrelevant points?  Even a shill account comes up with much better points, but of course, by definition, shill accounts are getting paid or sponsored in some kind of way, so they have to maintain some kind of trolling quality, if there is such a thing.

I know that you are not asking for advice, but maybe you would consider getting over your butt hurtness, and just research into crypto and develop some kind of crypto related hobby?  Aren't you here on this forum for crypto?  There is a vast amount of crypto-related information on this forum.  Personally, I am mostly interested in bitcoin, but sure I recognize that there are some other cryptos that seem to be of interest to forum members, even beyond the pumping and dumping of such alts and ICOs and other scams... Anyhow,  so why boggle your post history down with nonsensical and hateful irrelevancies when you might  involve your self with some substantive crypto discussions?

Jayjuan i got negative trust for asking for merit... i have to google everything i googled howto gain merit, and a hero rank on the forum said i have to make quality posts, then went on to say even with 100 quality posts i may not get any, because they are so hard to come by people dont want to give them out, and then he ended it with the best way to get merit and (the quickest) is just ask... im only asking you because you are legend rank... is there anyway i can redeem myself and fix it im not trying to have a neg trust, simply followed what higher ranking of official said for me to do... please dont neg trust only want to know how i can fix it.... or what is the consequences because i got neg trust and reported.... and how can i fix it thanks

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

Looks like you are building up a post history of consistent hating and obsession with forum personalities... Who gives a ratt's ass about your irrelevant points?  Even a shill account comes up with much better points, but of course, by definition, shill accounts are getting paid or sponsored in some kind of way, so they have to maintain some kind of trolling quality, if there is such a thing.

I know that you are not asking for advice, but maybe you would consider getting over your butt hurtness, and just research into crypto and develop some kind of crypto related hobby?  Aren't you here on this forum for crypto?  There is a vast amount of crypto-related information on this forum.  Personally, I am mostly interested in bitcoin, but sure I recognize that there are some other cryptos that seem to be of interest to forum members, even beyond the pumping and dumping of such alts and ICOs and other scams... Anyhow,  so why boggle your post history down with nonsensical and hateful irrelevancies when you might  involve your self with some substantive crypto discussions?

Did I start any hating and insulting post anywhere or maybe replying other people's post rudely ? if anyone start to be abusive and attacking you rudely whatever respond you give will be viewed as hating but I did select my word to not offend anyone here even when I am attacked, you seem to be someone who are very comfortable to insult others with your degrading profanity laden wording splashed all over your history.

You just feel bad about something that is why you viewed my reply as hating, perhaps maybe because of my dislike towards your favorite rude and arrogant merit farmer and rank builder

I'm going to let my already made comments on the topic or whatever post history that I have (and you have) speak for themselves.

In other words, you are beating a dead horse here, you gooftard (last part thrown in for funzies).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
nioschka

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:18:58 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:11:26 AM by nioschka

For me personally this is not a good decision for people to give out merits. I'm over 60 activity now and have 0 merits. How many people will be able to progress this way, i mean relatively new accounts with lower ranks? Giving merit to someone is very subjective, i could do wonderful and elaborate posts and yet still have 0 merit. You'd better consider the old way of accumulating merits. I need to get upgraded to member.
That simply means merit system is unfair and so is life.I'm actually glad merit system is going to teach you kids real life survival techniques when exposed to sadistic corporate life.Besides that,why do you need a rank update ?
 - Is it a necessity ? NO
 - Does that make you feel good ? NO
 - Does it help you get paid from signature campaigns ? YES! And this is why the system is doing wonders.

P.S. I'm registered since last summer, I would appreciate if you show me some love (merits)
The number one rule of the merit system,
 - Don't beg for merits. (you just did and I hope you wouldn't repeat it since it may land you a negative feedback)
Joel, I do believe you should reconsider what you've just written, and I'll try to help you with that with some suggestions:

1. "merit system is unfair and so is life. I'm actually glad merit system is going to teach you kids real life survival techniques when exposed to sadistic corporate life"
Do you really find this unfairness of life so wonderful and fascinating and you think that "everyone deserves to suffer"? Wasn't this whole blockchain thing a (now, seemingly unsuccessful) attempt to make a new community based on technology that will serve people, instead of having people serving the corporate system? Are you so in love with the corporate system or you just like to watch people suffer (for what psychologists have a proper term, by the way, be careful with that)? Do you really want to live in the future that will look like the corporate present, like the arbitrary merit system? Would you like your kids to suffer, too, as we suffer in our corporate lives?

2. Nobody "needs" a rank update, these people just want to make more money, as you have cleverly noticed. It's the basic thing about your (loving?) corporate system, so what's wrong with that desire?

3. So, if people can't upgrade their ranks, and can't make more money because of that - which is a basic presumption of every corporate system (otherwise it's called "slavery" or "feudalism") - what kind of "wonders" this system does, according to you?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you, I don't even need merits or any similar sick concoction that the powerful use to oppress and subdue the weak. I just think that your standpoint is not so clear: are you for or against the "sadistic" corporate system? Because, in every corporate system people will want more money, merits, or whatever and they will beg, cheat or kill for it - as they do all the time. It comes together with that choreography, you know, if you love one, you should love the other, too  Wink
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:29:57 PM

Its highly relevant to the poster request, I did make sure that it is not affiliate link and also it is not potentially scamming project, where did it say that it is consider spam when I just reply with same answer for the relevant question from totally different thread, If I think some project do substantially good and beneficial why not I share it with others who is looking for it here

You have no moral high ground here. Your conduct on this forum is beyond any personal rudeness or insult - you're ruining it for everyone. You're the filth that made the merit system necessary. Enjoy.

Weird that I did not purposely insult anyone and do carefully craft my wording to avoid insulting anyone that you still find it rude or insulting perhaps you use some unusual metrics to measure other people's rudeness and made your conclusion

You seem to protect someone who clearly rude, making your moral ground looks highly questionable

You're cross-posting the same shit in multiple threads and you're off-topic in most of them. That's quite spammy. Create your own thread.

I'm not making an argument based on my moral superiority. It's based on facts, i.e. your post history. If you don't like it - don't spam.

I have no idea whom I'm supposedly protecting. It doesn't make any sense. Is that some sort of an implied threat?

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:40:09 PM
Merited by TMAN (2)

Jayjuan i got negative trust for asking for merit... i have to google everything i googled howto gain merit, and a hero rank on the forum said i have to make quality posts, then went on to say even with 100 quality posts i may not get any, because they are so hard to come by people dont want to give them out, and then he ended it with the best way to get merit and (the quickest) is just ask... im only asking you because you are legend rank... is there anyway i can redeem myself and fix it im not trying to have a neg trust, simply followed what higher ranking of official said for me to do... please dont neg trust only want to know how i can fix it.... or what is the consequences because i got neg trust and reported.... and how can i fix it thanks

Anyone can answer this question, and it does not need to be me.

Surely, I don't know the whole story of your situation, and maybe the whole story does not matter too much because I can gather a certain amount of information merely by looking at some of your post history, your trust rating and your so far received merits.   

The truth of the matter seems to be that you have a lot of shitty posts, and some of your posts seem to be excessively obsessed with merit and NOT even expressing your ideas very clearly.  Furthermore, you received 10 merits for a largely nonsensical thread that you had started, and you received those 10 merits on February 26, so I do not understand why you would need to be so obsessed with merit in the short term because, with those 10 merits that you already received, you have enough merits to rank up to member status, and you still have another 3 months (approximately) before you would even be eligible to rank up to full member, which requires 100 merits, as you likely know.    Anyhow, DannyHamilton negative trusted you on February 26.

If you really are serious about attempting to earn merit and attempting to get your negative trust removed, then you would likely need to work pretty hard to accomplish such.  It is not an impossible task, but it just seems to me that your whole approach, so far, has been a bit wacky with a lot of shitty posts. 

To me, your posts are so shitty that you would likely need to engage in some efforts to improve the quality of your posts and for several months.  Also, you should probably remove your negative trust of DannyHamilton (which seems to have been a retaliatory response from you towards him).  Perhaps after you post quality posts for a few months, then you might want to PM DannyHamilton and ask him if he would be willing to remove your negative trust or if he has some conditions that he would like you to meet before he removes your negative trust.  In the end, your negative trust is not going to stop you from participating in this forum - although it may prevent you from engaging in some signature campaigns, and if engaging in a signature campaign is your main goal, then it could take some time to resolve your matter and with some efforts on your side to consider ways to post quality rather than quantity. 

By the way, I am giving you a general suggestion, and certainly I don't know whether DannyHamilton might NOT be willing to remove negative trust from you, but surely it seems to me that if you engage in quality posting and improve your approach and discontinue soliciting merits, then it is possible that he may be willing to consider such a request to remove the negative trust that he gave you. 

NOTE: I would not suggest contacting DannyHamilton at all for several months, until after you have made some decent and materially demonstrable efforts to fix what he had negative trusted you for.  On the other hand, if DannyHamilton has a policy to never remove negative trust, then your account is going to be labelled with that negative trust from him hence forth.  That is not a death knell for your account, but would just be a factor and a part of the history of your account, that you could still improve with quality posts and discontinuing with asking for merits.

fxstrike

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:10:47 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 01:03:54 PM by fxstrike

You're cross-posting the same shit in multiple threads and you're off-topic in most of them. That's quite spammy. Create your own thread.

I'm not making an argument based on my moral superiority. It's based on facts, i.e. your post history. If you don't like it - don't spam.

I have no idea whom I'm supposedly protecting. It doesn't make any sense. Is that some sort of an implied threat?

Sorry for that multiple post on multiple thread part, because the rules say no duplicate posting on multiple boards which clearly I can claim innocent (my understanding is creating a new thread post topics and content in multiple board, replying post in the multiple thread is excluded) but its sound more like lawyer's technical defense, I better just offer my apology

and the rest of my post sorry for that

Thank you for your kindness.

fxstrike

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:12:55 AM

You just feel bad about something that is why you viewed my reply as hating, perhaps maybe because of my dislike towards your favorite poster.

I'm going to let my already made comments on the topic or whatever post history that I have (and you have) speak for themselves.

In other words, you are beating a dead horse here, you gooftard (last part thrown in for funzies).

I take back the the last part and sorry to your favorite poster

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:28:44 AM

[edited out]

Don't be ridiculous with your seemingly bad motive spin of an assumption regarding facts that are not in evidence.   

Woopiss

Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:35:38 AM

Merits became a business for speculators, .you need to enter a mandatory expenditure ! if not spent for a short period of time, then deducted from you merit..I see many good comments without merit I'm not talking about myself!
I apologize for the bad eng)! Undecided I hope you understand what I meant)!
fxstrike

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:41:18 AM

[edited out]

Don't be ridiculous with your seemingly bad motive spin of an assumption regarding facts that are not in evidence.   

Ok I take that advice or whatever it is, thank you, I am not sure whatever you mean but if you think it is my spin thats your, I am not that kind of person, I like to end whatever disputes is with mutual peace

Xenord

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:04:41 AM

I checked on your link.  The only people with “substantial merit” replying on that thread after your are a Sr. Member who (still!) has exactly 250 merits, and a Full Member who (still!) has exactly 100 merits.  Those are their grandfathered merits; meaning that one month into the merit system, they have earned zero.  Those are users who clearly do not deserve their current ranks; at least, they will not rank up any further.
Cool, that explains a lot... I did jump to an unsubstantiated conclusion when I saw those followup posts, so sorry about that. I had checked out posts from those guys and they both do a lot of one-liners in ICO ANN threads along the lines of "Looks like a good project", "Why no bounty campaign?", etc. That activity, combined with their ignoring my questions, and their large merit scores just made me think "WTF is going on with merit?!?!".

[Edit:  P.S., love your sig:  “Strength and nobility... not LSD and sideburns.”]
One day, I hope to get more than 50 chars for my sig... on that glorious day, I will finally able to include the full quote Tongue
SevenSign

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

For me personally this is not a good decision for people to give out merits. I'm over 60 activity now and have 0 merits. How many people will be able to progress this way, i mean relatively new accounts with lower ranks? Giving merit to someone is very subjective, i could do wonderful and elaborate posts and yet still have 0 merit. You'd better consider the old way of accumulating merits. I need to get upgraded to member.

P.S. I'm registered since last summer, I would appreciate if you show me some love (merits)

Do not get disappointed with this failure. I am sure that sooner or later your posts will get recognized if you putting some effort. From my experience, there are members here who reward new members for quality posts. In fact, I am sure that the merit sources are little tilted towards new members so as to encourage them. One advice for you, I have seen members getting good number of merits in meta section. Thus try to make meaningful posts here quite often and you will certainly get some merits. Best of luck.

Thanks, fella. Hope so, who's like us worrying much for dont have any merit will be recognize, time will come.
More power @Theymos and @MeritSystem.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

What do you think of providing merit to those who correctly report spam/shill posts that serve no purpose?  I think this may end up helping the forum as a whole in the long run and could give some low levels a source of merit.  Of course, there is the risk of possibly over-reporting which would lead to mods opposing this as people are just reporting to try to get merit. 

I may have talked myself out of it, but I'm interested to see what others have to say about it.
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:57:56 PM

What do you think of providing merit to those who correctly report spam/shill posts that serve no purpose?  I think this may end up helping the forum as a whole in the long run and could give some low levels a source of merit.  Of course, there is the risk of possibly over-reporting which would lead to mods opposing this as people are just reporting to try to get merit. 

I may have talked myself out of it, but I'm interested to see what others have to say about it.

Actually, this sounds like a good idea. And the framework to deal with the potential issue of over-reporting is already in place, in that you are told your accuracy score for reporting each time you report a new post (e.g. - 6 out of 6 for me, last time I checked). So if you have, say, better than 90% accuracy in reporting spam or rules violations then you will receive a merit for each new report submitted (as long as it is accurate, of course).
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4606

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

if you have, say, better than 90% accuracy in reporting spam or rules violations then you will receive a merit for each new report submitted (as long as it is accurate, of course).

Merit farmers will create a few thousand sockpuppet accounts, create multiple spam with each sockpuppet account, and then use their main account to report all their own sockpuppet spam.  Voila, instant 1000 merit.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 329 »
  Print  

Jump to: