Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 12:18:34 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit & new rank requirements  (Read 82050 times)
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 308
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

I understand that that this merit system is hard to rank up with, especially for the ones posting exclusively in the altcoins sections. Too bad...
I don't deny the fact that even in altcoin sections, sometimes we can randomly see helpful threads. However, the problem is those sort of helpful threads are very rare in those sections, which mostly abundant with shitty, spamming threads that published by money-beggars.

Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
dauwaz

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:10:20 AM

I often post replies to other people's questions, help them a lot but never receive merit, why? It is difficult for a bitcointalk management system to know people like us
quanghoa7911

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:47:23 AM

I often post replies to other people's questions, help them a lot but never receive merit, why? It is difficult for a bitcointalk management system to know people like us
I also like you. and I have researched my actions. I realized that I had to learn a lot more to come up with the desire. This can be considered as a roadmap for developing ourselves in this community:
As a top 10 merited user I feel qualified to post this guide, this is to help new users and users who are reasonably established to level up.
I am adamant the no1 cause of no merits is poor English, this is something you can change if you are struggling to get merits so if you know that this is the limitation then you need to take some steps

* Improve your English language, this isnt just spelling and grammar this includes using words like Sir & Mr when I see those I imediately asume the person is a 3rd world poster
* Spend the time that you currently use posting incoherent rubbish to learn proper Written English, start with youtube there has to be over 3002 different videos about writing the English Language
* Read a few English books, you can download free Ebooks as a starter, look how sentences are structured common words etc.
* Remember a quality post isnt necessarily a long winded post, using words that make you sound like you swallowed a thesauras doesnt help your cause

Take the above advise and stop trying to level up for 3-6 months you will become a quality poster if you use some more of your free time reading the forum, this doesn't mean bounties, altcoins, speculation all the shit subs.. and only post in a few threads every week, no need to try to max out the activity now, sure you want to keep getting towards the higher numbers but its counter productive when we see high activity and 0 merit. Read technical discussion, read all of the most merited threads, understand the significance of Pizza day, the 2011 bubble, Cyprus, HODL, the fall of all the securities that some of us lost the equivalent of $Millions now.

one other thing, you need to stop these bounties, I know it hurts you now financially, but seeing someone in a low end bounty for $20 just makes me asume they are a 3rd world poster and with a great initiative by BTCforJoe there is an option to help
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.0
That thread is a tremendous Idea so props to OP there

Now take my advise as you will, you are entitled to your opinion but I believe if you took the above actions you will be in a position to apply for the higher paying sig campaigns in 2-3 years from a newbie  that's right you could be earning $300 a week from your signature if you put in effort and took some short term pain think of it as a training course to get 3x the Philippine's average family income.

This will all go above thousands of users heads, but if it just helps one user to get out of poverty by bettering themselves then it was worth writing. 

Edit - link for English lessons https://www.duolingo.com/course/en/ar/Learn-English-Online

Also read the forum rules, I am not spoon feeding you the link as you need to learn to use the search button as well, once you have mastered the search function of the forum you will be able to check if your topic has been posted about before
By the way, let me thank TMAN very much! I will lear more.
 Wish the community happy!
usahaali03

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:56:45 AM

I have a suggestion about this merit system, I do not know if anyone has ever suggested this, if it is already there I apologize.
my suggestion is, if only every new member like (Brandnew, Newbie and Jr.Member) has their own forum place that they can use to try to make a quality post will surely more menguraingi post junk and spam.

after that you can give them merit for the post they made, I think this will make it easier for beginners and new members in this forum.
Sam San

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:12:33 AM

I understand that that this merit system is hard to rank up with, especially for the ones posting exclusively in the altcoins sections. Too bad...
I don't deny the fact that even in altcoin sections, sometimes we can randomly see helpful threads. However, the problem is those sort of helpful threads are very rare in those sections, which mostly abundant with shitty, spamming threads that published by money-beggars.
you just need to forget about these services and to live on the forum and chat, where interesting and where there is a need for the information or the opportunity to respond to someone's request or question. the forum is not the world of merit, although some of it is psychologically important to have the medals on his chest.

TMAN

Activity: 910
Merit: 1162

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:18:40 AM

I understand that this merit system is same as some stupid castisam in India which is worse than skin color. May be existed in ancient Egypt.. oh man .. where is my GPDR rights🤣 .. Mr Zukerberg you,#$$_&

Thats it I like this, Zukerberg and Trump and Putin BASTARDS these made GDPR that is good for the forum. Universal wage our grate leader, GLOBLA warming, I DO UNDERSTAND why my account is being banned THEYMOS I MUST HAVE JUSTICE. Why Cyrus Satoshi and the FUCKING Farmicist not GET LAura out and cause me believes.

sorry I had to keep it going, when is this thread going to be locked and stickies?

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀

The Avatar:
azguard2

Activity: 107
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:35:37 PM

With this system its now hard to get merit and more important is when you got it you have opportunity to give some that merit.
Thing is that this is more to secure less spamming and trash on forum, but this only help little.
athanz88

Activity: 392
Merit: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:16:51 PM

I have a suggestion about this merit system, I do not know if anyone has ever suggested this, if it is already there I apologize.
my suggestion is, if only every new member like (Brandnew, Newbie and Jr.Member) has their own forum place that they can use to try to make a quality post will surely more menguraingi post junk and spam.

after that you can give them merit for the post they made, I think this will make it easier for beginners and new members in this forum.

Please re-read your posts before you post it, that is what preview button function before you post. We know that you are using translate google but at least do it right. There are more and more posts like this day by day. Bad english is acceptable, but posting mixed language with your local language outside your local board is against some rules, i believe.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
TheQuin

Activity: 672
Merit: 672

Freebitco.in Forum Dude https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:29:00 AM
Merited by Jet Cash (1), DdmrDdmr (1)

Hello to all you guys! Someone could send me some merit points please?  Cheesy Thanks for that and god bless you

What happened? Did your alt rorschach1 run out of sMerit?

https://i.snag.gy/O971EM.jpg

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1202

I don't merit Spambies

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

Thanks for posting that - I put him on ignore s well. I don't wnt to aaward them merits by accident. Smiley

I gave you one for spotting it.

Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

I also like you. and I have researched my actions. I realized that I had to learn a lot more to come up with the desire. This can be considered as a roadmap for developing ourselves in this community:
As a top 10 merited user I feel qualified to post this guide, this is to help new users and users who are reasonably established to level up.
I am adamant the no1 cause of no merits is poor English, this is something you can change if you are struggling to get merits so if you know that this is the limitation then you need to take some steps

* Improve your English language, this isnt just spelling and grammar this includes using words like Sir & Mr when I see those I imediately asume the person is a 3rd world poster
* Spend the time that you currently use posting incoherent rubbish to learn proper Written English, start with youtube there has to be over 3002 different videos about writing the English Language
* Read a few English books, you can download free Ebooks as a starter, look how sentences are structured common words etc.
* Remember a quality post isnt necessarily a long winded post, using words that make you sound like you swallowed a thesauras doesnt help your cause

Take the above advise and stop trying to level up for 3-6 months you will become a quality poster if you use some more of your free time reading the forum, this doesn't mean bounties, altcoins, speculation all the shit subs.. and only post in a few threads every week, no need to try to max out the activity now, sure you want to keep getting towards the higher numbers but its counter productive when we see high activity and 0 merit. Read technical discussion, read all of the most merited threads, understand the significance of Pizza day, the 2011 bubble, Cyprus, HODL, the fall of all the securities that some of us lost the equivalent of $Millions now.

one other thing, you need to stop these bounties, I know it hurts you now financially, but seeing someone in a low end bounty for $20 just makes me asume they are a 3rd world poster and with a great initiative by BTCforJoe there is an option to help
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.0
That thread is a tremendous Idea so props to OP there

Now take my advise as you will, you are entitled to your opinion but I believe if you took the above actions you will be in a position to apply for the higher paying sig campaigns in 2-3 years from a newbie  that's right you could be earning $300 a week from your signature if you put in effort and took some short term pain think of it as a training course to get 3x the Philippine's average family income.

This will all go above thousands of users heads, but if it just helps one user to get out of poverty by bettering themselves then it was worth writing. 

Edit - link for English lessons https://www.duolingo.com/course/en/ar/Learn-English-Online

Also read the forum rules, I am not spoon feeding you the link as you need to learn to use the search button as well, once you have mastered the search function of the forum you will be able to check if your topic has been posted about before
By the way, let me thank TMAN very much! I will lear more.
 Wish the community happy!

this is actually a pretty nice advice. i think if you want to participate in signature campaign, the first thing you need to think about is the level of your English. Duolingo is actually a nice way of improving your English. but i would recommend you to find a tutor. i know one, that could help.

Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

Does anyone know how do i get sMerits? i had them and i gave them to some forumers. i've heard they are refundable, and in a month you'll get the same number of sMerit. but i don't. so was i wrong? and were given only once??

theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 196
Merit: 553

Merit Kill. Take the first step. See you around.

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

Does anyone know how do i get sMerits? i had them and i gave them to some forumers. i've heard they are refundable, and in a month you'll get the same number of sMerit. but i don't. so was i wrong? and were given only once??

You're wrong. Only merit sources can generate or make merit/s up to a limited number per month.
Answer to your question.
If someone sends you 1 merit, the 0.5 sMerit is not wasted; it is just not shown until you get another merit point.
Meaning every time you get merit you will also have sMerit.  It is not a monthly basis system like salary. Cheesy

Only bitcoin accepted here: 35jR51b4MRoULgKwBD8sRXq8JnP4iG3vvz
Chopmoney

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

This is helpful. I’ll need to put in more work to achieve greatness. Thank you
athanz88

Activity: 392
Merit: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:56:44 PM

It is good for us that bitcoin is accepted many countries shops, ? what sort of shops bitcoin is accepted

Next level of "off topic" reply. It is like you are entering biology class while you must attend math class. LOL. Please read the OP boys.

This is helpful. I’ll need to put in more work to achieve greatness. Thank you

Yes, thank you too.

Hello to all you guys! Someone could send me some merit points please?  Cheesy Thanks for that and god bless you

What happened? Did your alt rorschach1 run out of sMerit?

https://i.snag.gy/O971EM.jpg

Nice catch for this one. I will do the same like jet cash do. Ignore list, click, done.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
coinlocket$

Activity: 308
Merit: 363

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:27:10 PM
Merited by d5000 (1), Jet Cash (1)

Weekly update is here guys. sMerit still decreasing Sad almost 50% less in 6 weeks  Cry

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1052

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

Weekly update is here guys. sMerit still decreasing Sad almost 50% less in 6 weeks  Cry

I think it is expected that we will experience a shortage of liquidity in the transition from communism to capitalism especially that unknown smerits got out of circulation in dormant accounts. Wait until the number of sources increases further.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1202

I don't merit Spambies

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Jet Merits and Talk Cash have still got sMerits to award, but where are all the good posts?
Maybe I've got too many people on ignore or something.

Well there is one for coin locker, but shouldn't the merits be going to chat about Bitcoin?

MagicSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:40:30 PM

Jet Merits and Talk Cash have still got sMerits to award, but where are all the good posts?
Maybe I've got too many people on ignore or something.

Well there is one for coin locker, but shouldn't the merits be going to chat about Bitcoin?

Jet Talk and Cash Merits ought to swing by the altcoins\mining subforum as there is very little shitposting, and even a few threads in the altcoins\announcement subforum have some rollicking good discussions happening. See, for example, these gems (no posts are mine, btw, though one is a response to one of my posts):

ETHlargement - the hashrate hardener
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3370685.0

Building cheap miners : my secret
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1955358.0

XMR-stak 2.4.2 Compiled with no devfee [note - the devs of xmr-stak provide instructions to do this, so not cheating/theft)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3264773.0

Post #2668 in DERO [ANN] thread - one of two posts by same user which persuaded me to change my position on hard-forking.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525508.msg35314263#msg35314263

The user statt tirelessly supports TrezarCoin on a purely voluntary/unofficial basis, but the last line in the submitted post is priceless
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140812.msg28510084#msg28510084

Excellent information by user storx on automatic trading with gunbot
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2674194.msg34802638#msg34802638

Etc. and so on.
yselacreyo3

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:28:27 AM

Just now I come to find out and inform me of all this merits Roll Eyes, I did not understand why it did not rise in level, as it will play some quality post Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 263 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.