Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 329 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit & new rank requirements  (Read 166571 times)
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:16:31 AM

I really hope there's not. Merit system is pretty hard right now, and also you want to add an option to remove wrong merits?
If you send bitcoin to the wrong address is there any chance to get it back? Why should merit points be different?

Every time you earn 1 Merit you also earn 0.5 sMerit [Sendable Merit] but the stats will not show 0.5 sMerit, its show the nearest full number amount [no decimal point], so you have to earn 2 Merit to have back 1 sMerit

I suggest you re-read what the person is saying. Your answer to the question is irrelevant and there for you are spamming here. Your post is the typical copy-paste answer without reading ones post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

I really hope there's not. Merit system is pretty hard right now, and also you want to add an option to remove wrong merits?
If you send bitcoin to the wrong address is there any chance to get it back? Why should merit points be different?

Every time you earn 1 Merit you also earn 0.5 sMerit [Sendable Merit] but the stats will not show 0.5 sMerit, its show the nearest full number amount [no decimal point], so you have to earn 2 Merit to have back 1 sMerit

I can compare this answer to which like a person send a merit to a wrong person.  Cheesy

In merit system there says "Irreversible" so before you send a merit to a certain user you have to make sure that he or she is the person you wanted to give merit/merits. And I hope you won't do the same on merits just like this post above mine looks like!  Wink
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

@fxstrike:  Yes, you’re a fool.  An irritating fool, who would get flamed to a cinder on Usenet for posts with long, untrimmed quotes.  Also, you’re a semi-literate idiot.  These remarks are necessary, insofar as it seems nobody has ever been honest to you about such matters—a lack which has led to delusions of competency on your part.  HTH, HAND.
Please go back to flaming others at usenet, we do things differently here, please note that this forum runs on SMF and not usenet, we nested quote as we like here and SMF handle it nicely, if your cheap second hand laptop cannot handle SMF and you read this from text based client please be considerate towards others who like to write their reply with nested quotes for easy readability here.

Your expertise is not welcome here please brag about your competency somewhere else. BANGLA TEMBIRANG DIA NE, JAGA-JAGA KAMUORANG KOMEN DIA NE BIKIN PANAS

fxstrike

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

I suggest you re-read what the person is saying. Your answer to the question is irrelevant and there for you are spamming here. Your post is the typical copy-paste answer without reading ones post.
He is asking about getting back sMerit, my answer is earn more Merit because earning merit aslo earn you sMerit, what is irrelevant about it, and your comment is completely untrue and irrelevant now, it is not copy-pasted from anywhere and it is on topic answering the question he have.

alisafidel58

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

He is asking about getting back sMerit, my answer is earn more Merit because earning merit aslo earn you sMerit, what is irrelevant about it, and your comment is completely untrue and irrelevant now, it is not copy-pasted from anywhere and it is on topic answering the question he have.

Seriously? Do you even understand what you highlight? If you look at the post you highlight. Try to read the first few words of the sentence.

If you send bitcoin to the wrong address is there any chance to get it back?

The person is referring to bitcoin transaction. Do you think that your reply was relevant?

fxstrike

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

Do we have a merit removal option if I was mistaken giving merit to someone?

I tried to search, but I couldn't find any removal button as of now. I hope that admin added this option so that if someone gives merit to the wrong person they can be able to remove the merit.

The person is referring to bitcoin transaction. Do you think that your reply was relevant?

My answer actually addressing BitMazx earlier post concerning about removing merit, but because of snipping quotes here and there, I confused it with Vigme86 replies and register wrong understanding.

My replies still within the subject and still relevant to the posting subject, given that BitMaxz cannot find if Merit given is removable he probably don't know that he can earn sMerit as well, which making wrongly spent sMerit is not a big deal because you still can earn it back.

Why would you need to tell everyone this and that post is spam, are you moderator here ? why don't just correct the person sending slightly confused answer, why don't just say like [he is stating that If you send bitcoin to the wrong address is there any chance to get it back? Why should merit points be different? correct your answer] instead of saying Your answer to the question is irrelevant and there for you are spamming here. Your post is the typical copy-paste answer without reading ones post. which totally untrue because this thread is about Merit and my reply is all about Merit.

If my answer is about how to get back spent bitcoin then you are correct my reply is irrelevant

alisafidel58

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

given that BitMaxz cannot find if Merit given is removable he probably don't know that he can earn sMerit as well, which making wrongly spent sMerit is not a big deal because you still can earn it back.

Trust me on this one. Given the fact the BitMaxz is a Legendary and is on Chipmixer he/she has the proper knowledge over what merit and smerit is.

BitMaxz was looking for the option or button that could undo the merit he/she gave to someone. Not looking to earn back the merit he/she gave to the wrong person. There for your answer still remain irrelevant.

are you moderator here ?

Nope.
fxstrike

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 10:59:45 AM by fxstrike

Trust me on this one. Given the fact the BitMaxz is a Legendary and is on Chipmixer he/she has the proper knowledge over what merit and smerit is.

BitMaxz was looking for the option or button that could undo the merit he/she gave to someone. Not looking to earn back the merit he/she gave to the wrong person. There for your answer still remain irrelevant.

How is he have proper knowledge of Merit and sMerit for not finding that spent sMerit is irreversible when this notice is written there when he try to spend his sMerit

"This cannot be undone!"

Why would what you think relevant should matter here then, this is an open forum everyone just pour whatever they knows to each other regardless of whether the other person already know it or not, as long as the reply is on topic, if he already knows it someone else reading through the thread will benefit from what I've posted there, it is not something completely false or wrong, it is true its just slightly confused and not correctly quoting the right earlier reply

Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

Hi i think merit must be half activité its impossible to to get 500 merit to ne a membre i think its must be 250
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

This picture shows reality of Merit system.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

Hi i think merit must be half activité its impossible to to get 500 merit to ne a membre i think its must be 250

First of all, you do not need 500 merit to be a member. You just need 10 merits to be a member as per the current rules. I have been blessed to keep getting good umber of merits so far but  I think we will definitely need more merit sources as a large number of users are competing here. In my opinion, admin will relax the requirements but you will still need some merits to be eligible for rank up.
Michael CF

Activity: 178
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

need to merit for bounty
I think we need to try and not go begging! Try to gradually, and will be
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

Might it be an idea to give everyone who posts consistently a base rate of 5 merit per month or something similar? This way at least you can still earn a little bit of merit. Currently it is very hard to get merit, since it's all about other peoples opinion's of your posts. I do think it's good to reward good quality posting, but maybe some consistent stream of a little bit of merit will at least help to get a bit closer to the next goal every time, even though you still would have to make quality posts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

Might it be an idea to give everyone who posts consistently a base rate of 5 merit per month or something similar? This way at least you can still earn a little bit of merit. Currently it is very hard to get merit, since it's all about other peoples opinion's of your posts. I do think it's good to reward good quality posting, but maybe some consistent stream of a little bit of merit will at least help to get a bit closer to the next goal every time, even though you still would have to make quality posts.

I would say the idea is counter-intuitive. Giving users merits for posting consistently will just make merit the same as activity, thus making it useless. The idea of merit is to reward and force users to make quality posts. A simpler way to say it: activity reward users on their post amount over time (hence the name) and merit on their post quality.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

I would say the idea is counter-intuitive. Giving users merits for posting consistently will just make merit the same as activity, thus making it useless. The idea of merit is to reward and force users to make quality posts. A simpler way to say it: activity reward users on their post amount over time (hence the name) and merit on their post quality.

It's more than counter-intuitive, it would completely defeat its purpose. To anyone complaining that it is hard to get merit I would recommend that rather than coming up with ways to modify the system to suit you, try and modify your posting to suit the system.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

I agree that merit should not be awarded just for posting volume. In fact maybe there should be demerits for cluttering the board.

The difficulty I have is in the consideration of a poster who consistently makes above average posts, but never posts a briiliant one. My feeling is that he should get a merit for participating and supporting the forum in a beneficial fashion.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

Well, see if my reasoning is correct, the moment I give merit to any user, will that amount sent be deducted from my amount of merits received?
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

Well, see if my reasoning is correct, the moment I give merit to any user, will that amount sent be deducted from my amount of merits received?

Your reasoning is incorrect. You have a separate balance of spendable merit as described in the opening post of this thread.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:06:34 PM

this is what I am looking for from yesterday about the importance of merit to level up. thank you very helpful info.  Cool Cool

FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:53:06 AM

This is so tough to get merits.. unless you are in CLAN.
I think It will be years for me to become next rank and a decade to become hero member status.. I remember Lufthansa's miles and more loyality program  status levels of  blue silver gold and senator levels..it's tough..but at least   one can earn points by  own money and efforts.but here it's someone's perception on your actions. One good part is that this merit system teach people how to beg😂😂😂😂😂for something.

Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 329 »
  Print  

Jump to: