Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628603 times)
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 04:36:26 PM

Well, no news today, but it seems I'm the only one complaining - so it does not look like "more and more withdrawals are on hold".

I tend to believe that (like stereotype wrote:) "Maybe you were the sacrificial lamb in this case".

Thus, it looks like I need to wait. And wait.

Were you able to get your money out of Kraken? I must say I never had troubles with deposits and withdrawals even if I don't trade big amounts of €. I had troubles during the crash from 1087 to 900 Euros and they compensated me with 50€ of free fees on trades. Not a lot really but still better than nothing,so thank you Kraken exchange.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:28:00 AM

Just dont know how the fuck you guys get to operate, when your platform goes off line/no response, with the slightest bit of volume.

Disgusting service.  Angry
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:17:08 AM

Dudes, change your passwords. Kraken possibly affected by the Cloudflare's #Cloudbleed HTTPS Traffic Leak:

https://github.com/pirate/sites-using-cloudflare

Don't wait for a warning e-mail. Do it. Do in NOW!

UPDATE:
The warning is now posted on the Kraken blog:
http://blog.kraken.com/
btcTreuhand

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:51:48 AM

And MORE days passed and NOTHING!

NO money

NO reply

NO support

NO information

Almost a MONTH now.

I have been customer of Kraken for almost 3 years! I never exceeded my limits, always provided all information asked for.

And now they stole my money and prefer to not talk about this with me.

Meanwhile I could become customer of other exchanges - who needs kraken? - but my money is gone!

Anybody knows how and where to file an accusation of theft against Kraken?

Sad situation!
BS
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

NO money

NO reply

NO support

NO information

Almost a MONTH now.

I have been customer of Kraken for almost 3 years! I never exceeded my limits, always provided all information asked for.

Meanwhile I could become customer of other exchanges - who needs kraken? - but my money is gone!

Sad situation!
BS
Wow! If that was me, id be copying every single email of complaint, to every single head, of every single regulatory body, Kraken has to answer to. Actually, i was thinking of doing myself, after yet another stop order didnt get executed, and site unresponsive for the whole of this mornings dump.

Bitstamp should be trading margin soon.
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:09:31 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 09:26:29 PM by Dargo

NO money

NO reply

NO support

NO information

Almost a MONTH now.

Sad situation!
BS

We just replied to the ticket but we don't have any new information to share at this time. The basic situation is that we've noticed some things with the account that require further investigation. We cannot release funds during the investigation and cannot share further details about the investigation yet. We have not drawn any conclusions or accusations and the end result of the investigation may completely clear the account. There is no definite timeline for the investigation, but it could take several more weeks or possibly longer. As mentioned in previous posts, we have asked for stronger evidence of identity and also have some concerns about how the account is being used - however these are not necessarily the only concerns with the account.

We are required to maintain controls on the flow of money through our service in order to mitigate a variety of risks, and we are confident that we do not do this illegitimately or without good reason. However, in the case of disputes, businesses like ours have a legal or "Terms of Service" section that explains how disputes must be handled. In most cases this process is pretty involved, so it's probably best to give the situation plenty of time to resolve more informally before taking on the formal dispute. Complaints to law enforcement or regulatory agencies may not be effective because they understand the kind of controls a business like ours has to maintain.

MovieBTC

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:11:07 PM

Hello, i want to sell BTC for my first time on Kraken. i have a "proven" account, how long would it take for the money to end up in my account ? (SEPA, EU)

Code: Hello
seekoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 317

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:28:56 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 10:42:51 AM by seekoin

Can no longer login this morning to Kraken: login form keeps on saying "invalid login". Password was reset but issue remains.
What's happening ?

"Support is currently seeing a heavy load of requests and it may take 2-3 days or more to respond in some cases"
Something is going on ...

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 01:06:07 AM

Hello, i want to sell BTC for my first time on Kraken. i have a "proven" account, how long would it take for the money to end up in my account ? (SEPA, EU)

When I withdraw EUR from Kraken.com the money are usually in my bank account after 1 working day using SEPA.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Abcederian

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:37:10 AM

I recently qualified as Tier 3.
I am having trouble trying to make a wire transfer.
How do I deposit USD using SynapsePay?
I follow these steps

After you have activated SynapsePay you can deposit USD on the Funding > Deposit > USD page when you select the method SynapsePay (US Wire). If it is your first time depositing then you will have to add a USD withdrawal account. You can do this by clicking on the "Manage" button and following the instructions to add a withdrawal bank account.

Once you have successfully added a withdrawal bank account you can deposit USD on the Funding > Deposit > USD >SynapsePay (US Wire) page.

This is the result -

http://imgur.com/SPWh4tT

Where is the manage button?

Are wire transfer's working for anyone?

What am I doing wrong?

Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:12:19 AM

I think SEPA usually takes 1-2 working days but can take longer in some cases.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:14:12 AM

Can no longer login this morning to Kraken: login form keeps on saying "invalid login". Password was reset but issue remains.
What's happening ?

"Support is currently seeing a heavy load of requests and it may take 2-3 days or more to respond in some cases"
Something is going on ...

If you PM me your ticket number I'll ask support to respond as soon as they can.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:16:23 AM

I recently qualified as Tier 3.
I am having trouble trying to make a wire transfer.
How do I deposit USD using SynapsePay?
I follow these steps

After you have activated SynapsePay you can deposit USD on the Funding > Deposit > USD page when you select the method SynapsePay (US Wire). If it is your first time depositing then you will have to add a USD withdrawal account. You can do this by clicking on the "Manage" button and following the instructions to add a withdrawal bank account.

Once you have successfully added a withdrawal bank account you can deposit USD on the Funding > Deposit > USD >SynapsePay (US Wire) page.

This is the result -

http://imgur.com/SPWh4tT

Where is the manage button?

Are wire transfer's working for anyone?

What am I doing wrong?

Try again and if you still have the same issue contact support to help you troubleshoot.
Abcederian

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:48:00 PM

Thanks for suggesting that I contact customer service-

Kraken User
Feb 21, 11:20 PST

I would like to make a wire transfer. The option shows as Service is currently disabled. Please try again later.

I would like to know if I need to take any action to have this option enabled or if it just a temporary problem.

Thanks

Wed 2/22, 5:50 AM
Hi GutZ

Eliah from the Kraken Client Engagement Team here. Thank you for your inquiry and apologies for the delayed reply, we have been under heavy load and have fallen behind on replying to and following up on support inquiries.

What deposit method are you attempting to use? If you are attempting to use PayCash, I am sorry to tell you that our funding methods via PayCash have suffered service interruptions for the past 2 weeks and as such transactions (deposits and withdrawals) via them have not been processed in a regular and timely fashion or have not been processed at all. We are committed to restoring normal service for depositing USD and GBP ASAP but for now we have suspended the option to deposit and withdraw through PayCash.

We are really sorry about this situation and any delays and inconvenience it has caused and may continue to cause. We hope to make an announcement concerning this issue soon.

* (He did not even seem to recognize that I was trying to make a wire transfer)

Thanks for the reply
Like I mentioned I would like to make a wire transfer via synapse pay. I get a message that reads -
Service is currently disabled.

Could you tell me if there is something I can do to have this feature enabled?

GutZ

Feb 23, 03:05 PST

Hi again GutZ

I am not entirely acquainted with SynapsePay and the intricacies of their platform, so I am passing your inquiry on to our team that is dedicated to SynapsePay support. They will be back in touch as soon as possible.

Best regards,
(so not his job)

Feb 23, 10:17 PST

Hi GutZ
(new csr)
Would you please try again at your earliest convenience, and let us know if it now works for you?
Warm Regards

Feb 23
I still get the message
Service currently unavailable. Please try again later.

This is what I am doing
login
funding
deposit
usd
(from drop down menu)synapse pay
activate
(result)Service currently unavailable. Please try again later.

I would really like to be able to use this feature.

Thanks
GutZ

feb 26
(after no response-)
I read your email again as I am still wanting to make a wire transfer.
I have not been able to find where I can add my ACH numbers. If it comes after you click the activate button I have not gotten that far.
Please let me know.

Thanks
Jeff

Feb 27, 08:43 PST

Hi Jeff,

I will look into your errors, but please keep in mind that you cannot enter your ACH numbers for a wire transfer. You will need to determine your wire transfer numbers. Please let me know if you have any further questions in the meantime!

It is reassuring that after only a week someone is going to look into the problem.

Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:41:10 AM

Hi everybody.

I made a deposit last Friday, it arrived on my account Kraken Monday morning but in ON HOLD (I do not understand why .....) I opened a ticket and also contacted the support, but so far My deposit is always ON HOLD. Do you know how long it may last? It is emborting because I would buy tokens ^^.

This is not the time I make deposits.

All the best

Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:57:35 AM

Hi everybody.

I made a deposit last Friday, it arrived on my account Kraken Monday morning but in ON HOLD (I do not understand why .....) I opened a ticket and also contacted the support, but so far My deposit is always ON HOLD. Do you know how long it may last? It is emborting because I would buy tokens ^^.

All the best

Various reasons. Most common is if you make two deposits for the same amount very close together. Then they have to check if it is really a double transaction or not.

Usually it takes a day or two. An since it's Wednesday go ahead and open a ticket to support.
Hypolite
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:05:52 AM

Hi everybody.

All the best

Various reasons. Most common is if you make two deposits for the same amount very close together. Then they have to check if it is really a double transaction or not.

Usually it takes a day or two. An since it's Wednesday go ahead and open a ticket to support.

Thank you for your answer. I opened a ticket Monday and a second Tuesday.
But I have no answer. I am a bit worried......

btcTreuhand

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:30:13 AM

KRAKEN is evidently in massive problems.

They are HOLDing MY MONEY since 4 weeks now and tell me on THIS FORUM that I might have to wait for another (many) weeks and MAYBE then I will get MY MONEY back?!

They tell me NOT to contact governmental agencies because it might not be effective?...SORRY?? WHO CONTROLS KRAKEN and makes sure the actions are legitimate?

It is MY RIGHT to defend myself against  private companies that "investigates for weeks" what I do and who I am - a prefer to keep my money during that time?

Kraken, YOU CAN INVESTIGATE how long you want, I WON'T EVER trade with you again - BUT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. NOW!

Comments:
>we are confident that we do not do this illegitimately or without good reason.
YOU can be confident, I AM NOT. IT IS MY MONEY not YOUR money. If I was holding YOUR money, I would be confident that I'm doing this with good reason as well! If Kraken was a criminal company, WHAT would they tell me? They'd doing this for "bad reason"? Haha.

>However, in the case of disputes, businesses like ours have a legal or "Terms of Service" section that explains how disputes must be
I asked MANY TIMES, SHOW me the  explanation. EXACTLY QUOTE YOUR T&Cs where they apply to keep customers' money "indefinately".
Explain this not hint on this, you understand the difference?
It is NOT MY JOB to work through YOUR T&Cs to find out, what YOU could possible mean - but YOUR JOB to exactly show me the rulings and explain how they apply in my case.

>handled. In most cases this process is pretty involved, so it's probably best to give the situation plenty of time to resolve more informally
You tell me that what YOU DO IS THE BEST. Well, I disagree!
You MUST give me the possibility to DEFEND MYSELF - and TO possibly GET MY MONEY BACK AGAINST YOUR WILL (and with compensation).

>before taking on the formal dispute. Complaints to law enforcement or regulatory agencies may not be effective because they understand >the kind of controls a business like ours has to maintain
YOU KNOW what agencies UNDERSTAND? It it up to you to decide?

Can these agancies please tell me them-selfs that they support a private company to hold funds of customers indefinitely just as long as some support-staff tells the customers "we investigate, wait several weeks or so, who knows".

That MAY NOT be effective, but that MAY BE EFFECTIVE as well, because YOU may simply MISS-USE your power over MY MONEY.

Is it UP TO YOU to decide what step I may take against you and what not?

You believe you are the good guys, and can do whatever, right?

If you would be me, feeling as the good guy and see that a "company" take/steal/sit on forever your money, what would you do? Give the criminal company (Kraken) so much time as they want and need to come away with theft?

How you can possibly investigate ME for weeks? You are no Law Enforcement, you are no governmental investigators what you can possibly investigate about me? And how do you investigate, if you do not ask me anything?

More things:
> As mentioned in previous posts, we have asked for stronger evidence of identity and also have some concerns about how the account is
>being used - however these are not necessarily the only concerns with the account.
And you are allowed to confiscate MY MONEY if you find out that I used the account not in compliance to your T&C?
What other concerns you have?
Your words sound nice and cozy, but they are just hot air. Anyone can say this! Any thief would say this, so I keep calm long enough for the money to vanish.

If you was me - and no worker of kraken - and would experience how kraken simply LIED to you (Kraken: "we'll release the money when we will receive your Photo-ID" - I sent it: "thank you, but, oh, it might take another several WEEKS until we investigate everything we want to know. Give it PLENTY of time, as much as WE need!") what would you do?

Wait several weeks until kraken vanishes, like MTGox and the money is finally gone??
Maybe Kraken is the BAD GUYS? Have you ever thought about this?
Maybe YOU WORK FOR CRIMINALS and help them to STEAL MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS!

I have a LEGAL RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF against companies that STEAL MY MONEY. And you must - as worker of this company - instruct me HOW TO USE MY LEGAL RIGHTS!
Not tell me that this MIGHT NOT BE EFFECTIVE and I should rather NOT do it. WHY NOT?

Even if it was NOT effective, why shouldn't I try it? It's my RIGHT! Maybe you will be faster gone with your customer's money and it won't be effective, OK, but maybe it will be effective!

Is it your task to HINDER users to take legal steps - as long as possible? Are you conspiring to cover up crimes by kraken-staff?

LOOK at all the problems kraken-users have. There is MUCH MORE behind this than you want to make us believe and trying to calm me down and let me wait on my money for many weeks, months or years? (you said: indefinite!!)

Can kraken hold money of their customers for years? Simply when they PRETEND TO investigate?! Who can CONFIRM this? What external agency can assure ME that you ARE NOT A BUNCH OF CRIMINALS?

WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU?

BS
Hypolite
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 10:43:45 AM

KRAKEN is evidently in massive problems.

They are HOLDing MY MONEY since 4 weeks now and tell me on THIS FORUM that I might have to wait for another (many) weeks and MAYBE then I will get MY MONEY back?!

They tell me NOT to contact governmental agencies because it might not be effective?...SORRY?? WHO CONTROLS KRAKEN and makes sure the actions are legitimate?

It is MY RIGHT to defend myself against  private companies that "investigates for weeks" what I do and who I am - a prefer to keep my money during that time?

Kraken, YOU CAN INVESTIGATE how long you want, I WON'T EVER trade with you again - BUT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. NOW!

Comments:
>we are confident that we do not do this illegitimately or without good reason.
YOU can be confident, I AM NOT. IT IS MY MONEY not YOUR money. If I was holding YOUR money, I would be confident that I'm doing this with good reason as well! If Kraken was a criminal company, WHAT would they tell me? They'd doing this for "bad reason"? Haha.

>However, in the case of disputes, businesses like ours have a legal or "Terms of Service" section that explains how disputes must be
I asked MANY TIMES, SHOW me the  explanation. EXACTLY QUOTE YOUR T&Cs where they apply to keep customers' money "indefinately".
Explain this not hint on this, you understand the difference?
It is NOT MY JOB to work through YOUR T&Cs to find out, what YOU could possible mean - but YOUR JOB to exactly show me the rulings and explain how they apply in my case.

>handled. In most cases this process is pretty involved, so it's probably best to give the situation plenty of time to resolve more informally
You tell me that what YOU DO IS THE BEST. Well, I disagree!
You MUST give me the possibility to DEFEND MYSELF - and TO possibly GET MY MONEY BACK AGAINST YOUR WILL (and with compensation).

>before taking on the formal dispute. Complaints to law enforcement or regulatory agencies may not be effective because they understand >the kind of controls a business like ours has to maintain
YOU KNOW what agencies UNDERSTAND? It it up to you to decide?

Can these agancies please tell me them-selfs that they support a private company to hold funds of customers indefinitely just as long as some support-staff tells the customers "we investigate, wait several weeks or so, who knows".

That MAY NOT be effective, but that MAY BE EFFECTIVE as well, because YOU may simply MISS-USE your power over MY MONEY.

Is it UP TO YOU to decide what step I may take against you and what not?

You believe you are the good guys, and can do whatever, right?

If you would be me, feeling as the good guy and see that a "company" take/steal/sit on forever your money, what would you do? Give the criminal company (Kraken) so much time as they want and need to come away with theft?

How you can possibly investigate ME for weeks? You are no Law Enforcement, you are no governmental investigators what you can possibly investigate about me? And how do you investigate, if you do not ask me anything?

More things:
> As mentioned in previous posts, we have asked for stronger evidence of identity and also have some concerns about how the account is
>being used - however these are not necessarily the only concerns with the account.
And you are allowed to confiscate MY MONEY if you find out that I used the account not in compliance to your T&C?
What other concerns you have?
Your words sound nice and cozy, but they are just hot air. Anyone can say this! Any thief would say this, so I keep calm long enough for the money to vanish.

If you was me - and no worker of kraken - and would experience how kraken simply LIED to you (Kraken: "we'll release the money when we will receive your Photo-ID" - I sent it: "thank you, but, oh, it might take another several WEEKS until we investigate everything we want to know. Give it PLENTY of time, as much as WE need!") what would you do?

Wait several weeks until kraken vanishes, like MTGox and the money is finally gone??
Maybe Kraken is the BAD GUYS? Have you ever thought about this?
Maybe YOU WORK FOR CRIMINALS and help them to STEAL MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS!

I have a LEGAL RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF against companies that STEAL MY MONEY. And you must - as worker of this company - instruct me HOW TO USE MY LEGAL RIGHTS!
Not tell me that this MIGHT NOT BE EFFECTIVE and I should rather NOT do it. WHY NOT?

Even if it was NOT effective, why shouldn't I try it? It's my RIGHT! Maybe you will be faster gone with your customer's money and it won't be effective, OK, but maybe it will be effective!

Is it your task to HINDER users to take legal steps - as long as possible? Are you conspiring to cover up crimes by kraken-staff?

LOOK at all the problems kraken-users have. There is MUCH MORE behind this than you want to make us believe and trying to calm me down and let me wait on my money for many weeks, months or years? (you said: indefinite!!)

Can kraken hold money of their customers for years? Simply when they PRETEND TO investigate?! Who can CONFIRM this? What external agency can assure ME that you ARE NOT A BUNCH OF CRIMINALS?

WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU?

BS

I never had any problems with Kraken. They have always been reactive when I asked them and for me it is a serious platform in which I trust.

I hope that my problem will be solved during the day.

btcTreuhand

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:04:28 AM

Hypolite,

I never had any problems with Kraken. They have always been reactive when I asked them and for me it is a serious platform in which I trust.

I would have written EXACTLY THE SAME - until Feburary 2nd, when they put my money on hold and not even bothered to inform me about this!

Then they started to play on time and give hot-air-answers.
They just tell me after some posts, that I simply should give it PLENTY OF TIME and then, one day it may clear up! Cool.

Never ever Kraken! I want my money back! I want to get clear explanations where in the T&C what rulings apply and what legal steps can be taken where for defense.

BS
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: