Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628602 times)
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:47:11 PM

Hi Dargo,

Is there any future plans for Kraken to include Lisk and Waves in your trading/exchange platform? I believe this will be good for Kraken also because theses coins are currently on demand right now. Hopefully, this will be considered by Kraken.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ted E. Bare

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Bear with me

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:42:38 PM

Kraken there is a problem with your site. It doesn't work at the moment!
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:45:27 PM

Kraken there is a problem with your site. It doesn't work at the moment!

Thanks - we are aware of this and looking into it. You can follow our status page for updates:

https://status.kraken.com/

AsdQ89

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:05:11 PM

Hi.

I joined Kraken a couple of months ago, in the hope of doing some awesome trading. Then one day, I suddenly couldn't log in. I tried resetting my account info, and contacting support, but I haven't received any mail from you yet (after nearly a month). Is there any other way I can recover my account?

/AsdQ
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:18:47 PM

Hi.

I joined Kraken a couple of months ago, in the hope of doing some awesome trading. Then one day, I suddenly couldn't log in. I tried resetting my account info, and contacting support, but I haven't received any mail from you yet (after nearly a month). Is there any other way I can recover my account?

/AsdQ

I'm sorry you didn't hear back from us. If you PM me the support ticket number I can look into it for you. Or if you can't find the ticket number, then just create a new ticket and PM me that number. We have had some technical email issues in the recent past that prevented some support emails from going out, so it's possible we replied to you but the email didn't send. You might also check your spam folder in case our response landed there.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:25:54 PM

Hi Dargo,

Is there any future plans for Kraken to include Lisk and Waves in your trading/exchange platform? I believe this will be good for Kraken also because theses coins are currently on demand right now. Hopefully, this will be considered by Kraken.

I'm not aware of any near-term plans to add Lisk or Waves, but that doesn't mean we won't add them at some point further in the future. Thanks for the input though - we always appreciate suggestions for new coins, features, etc. to add.
AsdQ89

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:28:17 PM

Hi.

/AsdQ

I'm sorry you didn't hear back from us. If you PM me the support ticket number I can look into it for you. Or if you can't find the ticket number, then just create a new ticket and PM me that number. We have had some technical email issues in the recent past that prevented some support emails from going out, so it's possible we replied to you but the email didn't send. You might also check your spam folder in case our response landed there.

Thx for the fast response, I'll send you a PM ASAP when I've made a new ticket.

A bit of misinformation in the first message (sorry). I did receive responses for my account reset requests, by resetting the password didn't work. How long does it normaly take before the resetting is in carried out?

/AsdQ
cashintor1

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

BUY/SELL BTC via WU/PayPal +33*758788429 +WhatsAPP

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 08:56:27 PM

Hi kraken support,

There is a problem with my partner's user experience from your site.

She deposited 445 EURO on the 9th of June 2016 and her funds are still on hold since last week!!!

Now as the Bitcoin price increased 100+ EURO since then, are you going to compensate her loss? We will not be satisfied if she loses her 'profits' due to your INADEQUATE and UNNACEPTABLE hold on her funds!!!

As soon as she saw the 'hold' she opened a support ticket and emailed you multiple times but NO SINGLE RESPONSE FROM YOU. You have no phone support, no nothing and you pretend to have good security...even with this downtime of the site... Really?

WHAT IS THAT?

USERS BEWARE!

She will post her proofs here later on and expecting this issue to be solved ASAP!

Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:48:55 PM

Hi kraken support,

She deposited 445 EURO on the 9th of June 2016 and her funds are still on hold since last week!!!

Now as the Bitcoin price increased 100+ EURO since then, are you going to compensate her loss? We will not be satisfied if she loses her 'profits' due to your INADEQUATE and UNNACEPTABLE hold on her funds!!!

As soon as she saw the 'hold' she opened a support ticket and emailed you multiple times but NO SINGLE RESPONSE FROM YOU. You have no phone support, no nothing and you pretend to have good security...even with this downtime of the site... Really?

WHAT IS THAT?

USERS BEWARE!

She will post her proofs here later on and expecting this issue to be solved ASAP!

Usually we need a ticket number, but I think we found the ticket and have replied to it. Our support is under pretty heavy load right now so response times are longer than normal. Unfortunately bank deposits sometimes have to be put on hold for a variety of reasons. We are looking into the reason for the hold in this case and will update the ticket once we have further information.
cashintor1

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 11:32:34 PM

OK but when you will reply to the support ticket with a solution and release the 'hold'?

Will it be when the Bitcoin price hits 1000 Euro? Who will cover my partner's losses due to the rapid price increase?

She could have the 445 euro in Bitcoin the same day on btc-e.com , Bitstamp, and even LocalBitcoins.com and maybe the chinese BTCC.com , Huobi or OKcoin using other deposit methods of course...

'hold', 'heavy load', 'emails not being delivered' etc...Is this a kind of a non-professional joke?

Cannot kraken afford to hire more professional employees?

At least post a BIG RED sign on your homepage alerting new users to not deposit because your mail servcer 'is not working' and also you are not capable to process any more deposits to avoid further negative feedbacks or (selective) scamming accusations...

And now as I referred you to my partner what should I explain about her loss?

Are you using her money and earning instead of her right now?

Hi kraken support,

WHAT IS THAT?

USERS BEWARE!

Usually we need a ticket number, but I think we found the ticket and have replied to it. Our support is under pretty heavy load right now so response times are longer than normal. Unfortunately bank deposits sometimes have to be put on hold for a variety of reasons. We are looking into the reason for the hold in this case and will update the ticket once we have further information.

Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:09:36 AM

Hello Dargo

Do you consider to addLISK in Kraken?

Volume Lisk (24h) = $ 3,290,050

best regards,
Roman
cienki7

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:51:48 AM

Hi Guys, any chance for adding LISK? Cheers!

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 01:04:14 AM

I'm not sure why most of your fiat claim was rejected while all of your BTC claim was accepted. Hopefully the trustee will provide a convenient way to dispute rejected amounts, but for now the method outlined in my post above (coming from the Tokyo District Court) is all we know. The amount accepted does not indicate the amount you will get back - I'm pretty sure you will only get a fraction of the accepted amount back (your share of the remaining funds).

Thanks for the headsup on the point of how much to be returned.

In my eyes it was not really usefull to recalculate every currency into yen just to not use it at the end because everyone will be paid only what is left on the individual currency.

I think that nearly no Euro are there anymore was because MtGox had withdraw problems on Euro for weeks and months before. Which was one reason why the bitcoin price was so high there. So no euros on their bank accounts might be the problem of high rejection.

The trustee didn't reject euro claims on the basis that there are few euro assets left. And people with claims in a particular currency will not be limited to what's left in that particular currency. All claim balances and all remaining assets are being converted to JPY in order to total them up and everyone will get a share of the total remaining assets based on the total accepted amount of their claim. This does not mean all the BTC will be sold though. The trustee, at this point at least, intends to give people who request it a payout in BTC, and the plan is for these payouts to all go through Kraken. We may handle some of the fiat payouts as well, though there is more uncertainty about this. 

I wonder if that is the case since the 8 bitcoins I held on my account were accepted 100% and the couple euros I held there were not accepted except a miniscule amount. And trustee stated that rejected amounts are because of not enough funds available.

Maybe he decided to change plans and only give out what he has instead trying to crash the bitcoin price by trying to sell huge amounts of bitcoins?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:29:02 AM

I trade a lot on Kraken.com, but since I am in Lisk, I am more on Poloniex. I hope Kraken will add Lisk. The volume is since 24th May consistent and very high.
Atdhe

Activity: 326

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:16:13 AM

Is it just me who is constantly being kicked out "because my IP address has changed"? (My IP address is was not changed at all.)
Any cure for that? I even have no time to fill ticked.
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:49:24 AM

You have been logged out
You've accessed your account session from a different IP address.

For security, the session has been ended. and you will be automatically redirected to login again.

If you are having trouble accessing your account, please contact support.

same sh*t
Atdhe

Activity: 326

Atdhe Nuhiu

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 12:15:56 PM

I switched to different ISP and I have no troubles now. But it must be an issue at Kraken that affects just some IPs/pools.
cashintor1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 02:17:28 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 02:41:46 PM by cashintor1

RED ALERT! DO NOT DEPOSIT TO KRAKEN.COM - FUNDS ON HOLD!

My partner called her french bank and they replied that they are surprised what happened and attestation is being created and preparing for a European legislation refund.

kraken's bank - Fidor.de Kontakt für Privatkunden

Telefon: +49(089) 189 085 233 - NOT RESPONDING AS WELL.

Also she complies fully with kraken's terms of service from their site and as well as their deposit hold explanation - https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/201396677-Why-is-my-deposit-on-hold-

'
Why is my deposit on hold?

If your deposit is placed on hold, please contact Customer Support to inquire about it. Usually, it is one of the following reasons:

1.  The deposit takes you over your funding limit. The best way to resolve this is to apply for the next higher verification tier to increase your funding limits. Alternatively, you can wait for the deposit to clear automatically after a sufficient amount of time has passed.
   2.  You are funding your account from a German or Austrian bank account or you are a German resident who has not yet submitted their ID confirmation photo (and their Tier 3 documents, if you are currently a Tier 2 user).
    3. If you recently made multiple deposits in the same amount, one or more of the deposits may have been put on hold to make sure they aren't part of a duplicate deposit - a single deposit that's been sent to your account multiple times due to a technical issue. The best way to avoid this situation is to send different amounts whenever you send multiple deposits within 72 hours.
    4. The name on the bank account you deposit from does not match the name on the Kraken account.
    5. Your bank asked us to put an incoming deposit on hold due to possible irregular activities.
'

NONE OF THESE APPLY TO HER!

AND IF YOU MISSED WHAT HAPPENED - READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS:

Re: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH
June 13, 2016, 11:32:34 PM

Reply with quote Edit message Delete message  #3540
OK but when you will reply to the support ticket with a solution and release the 'hold'?

Will it be when the Bitcoin price hits 1000 Euro? Who will cover my partner's losses due to the rapid price increase?

She could have the 445 euro in Bitcoin the same day on btc-e.com , Bitstamp, and even LocalBitcoins.com and maybe the chinese BTCC.com , Huobi or OKcoin using other deposit methods of course...

'hold', 'heavy load', 'emails not being delivered' etc...Is this a kind of a non-professional joke?

Cannot kraken afford to hire more professional employees?

At least post a BIG RED sign on your homepage alerting new users to not deposit because your mail servcer 'is not working' and also you are not capable to process any more deposits to avoid further negative feedbacks or (selective) scamming accusations...

And now as I referred you to my partner what should I explain about her loss?

Are you using her money and earning instead of her right now?

June 13, 2016, 08:56:27 PM

Reply with quote Edit message Delete message  #3538
Hi kraken support,

WHAT IS THAT?

USERS BEWARE!

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:39:31 PM

@cashintor1:
Calm down.

This can and will happen at nealry every exchange, if you deposit for the first time. You have to take such problems into account.
Once the problem is sovled, you won't have "hold" problems with Kraken again, except one of the "Why is my deposit on hold?" things happend.

You mentioned btc-e for example. Did you ever tried to deposit money there? Cheesy There your money is for weeks or even months on hold and you have to argue with support agents that only speak english with help of google translate.

So the next time you plan to use an exchange for the first time, take such problems into account, since they will happen very often and everywhere.

Btw:
If you or your bank tries a refund, this will delay everything even more. It is not a problem at your bank and not a problem from Fidor. It is just Kraken that holds your money for whatever reason. Yes, they have hire more agents to answer support tickets faster. But other exchange are even worse.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
KrakenTrader

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:53:18 PM

Hi Dargo

All my last margin orders I was trying to put in got canceled immediately.The reason given was: Insufficient Margin
It's worth to mention I had not 'active position' nor any 'open order' nor 'pending withdrawal request'.
And sure I have plenty of funds available

Used Margin      €0.0000
Total margin amount used in open positions.

Free Margin      €xx,xxx.xx
Usable margin balance. Equal to equity minus used margin.

Margin Level      ——
Percentage ratio of equity to used margin.

So why are all my orders getting canceled ?
Is it because Kraken hit it's limit for lending out funds used for margin trading?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: