Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:55:07 PM

Just got an email from Jim. They've been shipping and will be posting some pictures on the news section of their website this weekend. Let's all take a minute and calm down.

They have been saying this for a couple of months. a couple of weeks ago they said they had shipped up to order 500 but clearly that was not true. Until we start hering reports on here of actual customers receiving actual tracking numbers I can only assume this is more bullshit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:55:46 PM

Hey Guys,

If you want some info on the company or something all you have to do is ask. No need to snoop around the internet/neighborhood like investigative detectives.

Again, we are shipping, we're understaffed and can use help from this community to be the company you guys need us to be. We're not sitting around mining with your rigs, we're just trying to get them out the door as fast as possible ad using everyone to do so. Customer service and sales is slipping because of that.

We need help from local guys from this forum that will help assemble, right now we're only getting 10-25 units out a day, we can build/assemble and ship faster if we get some help. Compensation will be given of course.

Finding bitcoin hardware savy minded people is hard enough and taking the time to teach people how to run cgminer / test boards / assemble units, slows us down. We're finding our pace and things are speeding up, but again this thread is just getting worse and worse.

Having someone monitor and deal with just this thread seems like a full time job - So if someone out there would like to be official AMT thread monitors and relay back with AMT - we're open to that as well. Compensation will be given of course.

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times. After giving extra modules, and coming in on an at cost of sale if not over basis. our funds are tight, and payments for overtime quick turn pcb production is brutal - therefore assembly staff  on weekends and at time and half are running things quit thin.

This thread has both a positive and negative impact on sales. Some of the forum members seem to have made a hobby out trying to make us look bad, but really that's fine, we're not upset about it. Staying at the top of this section is actually a good thing, good or bad.

We don't want to be like Hashfast, or BFL - we don't want people to loose money and this community has the power to help us become the best company in america. But no great american company became great without the right people and staff.

Strength in numbers men.

So again - any locals with a pair of hands or a set of wits that wants to help (and get some payment for it) please email josh@advancedminers.com

Payment can be in BTC/USD under the table -  as well as free daily Cheeseteaks with or without.

- AMT

ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:00:56 PM

Ok, I'll come help... It will be worth the flight... (I have one of those jobs I can just walk away from. Tongue)

However, I will need a place to stay. Anyone there I can bunk with?

Hotels would cost me an arm and a leg.

Sending you an e-mail.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:03:03 PM

AMT,
I can not believe that you are convicted that your customers are that stupid after all. I am shocked Cry
Probably you are the only ones who believe in your constant lies. If that is the case just book a shrink. I MEAN IT
Otherwise all is good make sure you proceed with shipping like yo do for the last 10days or so Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:05:32 PM

Hey Guys,

If you want some info on the company or something all you have to do is ask. No need to snoop around the internet/neighborhood like investigative detectives.

Again, we are shipping, we're understaffed and can use help from this community to be the company you guys need us to be. We're not sitting around mining with your rigs, we're just trying to get them out the door as fast as possible ad using everyone to do so. Customer service and sales is slipping because of that.

We need help from local guys from this forum that will help assemble, right now we're only getting 10-25 units out a day, we can build/assemble and ship faster if we get some help. Compensation will be given of course.

Finding bitcoin hardware savy minded people is hard enough and taking the time to teach people how to run cgminer / test boards / assemble units, slows us down. We're finding our pace and things are speeding up, but again this thread is just getting worse and worse.

Having someone monitor and deal with just this thread seems like a full time job - So if someone out there would like to be official AMT thread monitors and relay back with AMT - we're open to that as well. Compensation will be given of course.

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times. After giving extra modules, and coming in on an at cost of sale if not over basis. our funds are tight, and payments for overtime quick turn pcb production is brutal - therefore assembly staff  on weekends and at time and half are running things quit thin.

This thread has both a positive and negative impact on sales. Some of the forum members seem to have made a hobby out trying to make us look bad, but really that's fine, we're not upset about it. Staying at the top of this section is actually a good thing, good or bad.

We don't want to be like Hashfast, or BFL - we don't want people to loose money and this community has the power to help us become the best company in america. But no great american company became great without the right people and staff.

Strength in numbers men.

So again - any locals with a pair of hands or a set of wits that wants to help (and get some payment for it) please email josh@advancedminers.com

Payment can be in BTC/USD under the table -  as well as free daily Cheeseteaks with or without.

- AMT

Not a single person has popped up to say that they received a miner, even with 15-20 a day one of them would go to a forum member. It takes five seconds to snap a decent picture, much less time than it takes you to stage the photos depicting your operations so poorly that nobody can see anything going on.

Also, you just publicly offered to break the law and pay someone under the table... Sheesh.

I would like to see someone go help you, someone with the slightest amount of professionalism could answer any of the questions from this thread and alleviate all concerns in a day.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:07:29 PM

AMT,
I can not believe that you are convicted that your customers are that stupid after all. I am shocked Cry
Probably you are the only ones who believe in your constant lies. If that is the case just book a shrink. I MEAN IT
Otherwise all is good make sure you proceed with shipping like yo do for 10days or so Grin

Loshia - "convinced" is what you were looking for there".

And who are you kidding, you do reviews for free miners. You'd be all over this like a bad habit if you were in the US.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:12:57 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 08:29:58 PM by loshia

AMT,
Otherwise all is good make sure you proceed with shipping like yo do for 10days or so Grin

Loshia - "convinced" is what you were looking for there".

And who are you kidding, you do reviews for free miners. You'd be all over this like a bad habit if you were in the US.
And I offer a free money bad habit all over the world but no one wants them Grin
Do you remember yor 4 chip board just to refresh your memory
You need a doctor for sure. So times when someone becomes insane he starts to believe to his own lies Cheesy
I asked for price for your miner to have the owner to review it?
If your memory is short my post is here. Find it yourself if you like

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:14:22 PM

Hey Guys,

Strength in numbers men.

- AMT

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:24:41 PM

Hey Guys,

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times. After giving extra modules, and coming in on an at cost of sale if not over basis. our funds are tight, and payments for overtime quick turn pcb production is brutal - therefore assembly staff  on weekends and at time and half are running things quit thin.

Strength in numbers men.

- AMT

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf
Bulgarian style nice. Can we ask of your VAT number I have some friends in authorities to check you out we do not have to dig right? All we need is to ask Grin
AMT what is your vat number?
To all us citizens. do you guys believe that a legitimate us company can afford money under the table?

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:28:07 PM

Hey Guys,

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times. After giving extra modules, and coming in on an at cost of sale if not over basis. our funds are tight, and payments for overtime quick turn pcb production is brutal - therefore assembly staff  on weekends and at time and half are running things quit thin.

Strength in numbers men.

- AMT

Geno's cheesteaks?  Make you a deal... I come over there,  work for 4 hours assembling your stuff.... and I get my miner ...  with the extra 6th board.  Also... I get to take photos and report on your operation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:34:49 PM

Thank you AMT for the update and for not bashing your customers. I can't speak for others but I would much rather see you succeed than the alternatives.

If I could I would be there in a heart beat as small scale production manufacturing is what I do. But sadly I am on the west coast and have my own 7 day a week gig that requires my constant attention to keep my customers happy.

I wish you the best of luck but we are all very nervous and we will all feel better when reports of tracking #'s start surfacing.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:35:04 PM

If they have been producing at least 20 a day, where the hell are they?
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:37:08 PM

If they have been producing at least 20 a day, where the hell are they?
Genno eat them Grin

fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:40:48 PM

Geno's cheesteaks?  Make you a deal... I come over there,  work for 4 hours assembling your stuff.... and I get my miner ...  with the extra 6th board.  Also... I get to take photos and report on your operation.

That is quite a reasonable deal you're offering.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:43:41 PM

Geno's cheesteaks?  Make you a deal... I come over there,  work for 4 hours assembling your stuff.... and I get my miner ...  with the extra 6th board.  Also... I get to take photos and report on your operation.

A couple hours to get to Philly... but hey... it might be a fun thing to do!  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:45:00 PM

Geno's cheesteaks?  Make you a deal... I come over there,  work for 4 hours assembling your stuff.... and I get my miner ...  with the extra 6th board.  Also... I get to take photos and report on your operation.

That reminds me of basic times they were also hiring people from the forum but there were no free stakes Grin
Guys use your heads just for a minute and show some mercy send a shrink to amt office immediately Grin
They are just buying more time using your US American positive way of thinking that is all. Think about it just for a minute. Besides who cares what issues are they having you paid for the miner and are being constantly lied by them PERIOD

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:50:17 PM

That reminds me of basic times they were also hiring people from the forum but there were no free stakes Grin
Guys use your heads just for a minute and show some mercy send a shrink to amt office immediately Grin
They are just buying more time using your us positive way of thinking that is all. Think about it just for a minute. Besides who cares what issues are they having you paid for the miner and are being constantly lied by them PERIOD

Just curious,  are you an AMT customer?   

If not,  then maybe I should take your place reviewing an AMT 1200 system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:55:59 PM

They are just buying more time using your us positive way of thinking that is all. Think about it just for a minute. Besides who cares what issues are they having you paid for the miner and are being constantly lied by them PERIOD

Just curious,  are you an AMT customer?   

If not,  then maybe I should take your place reviewing an AMT 1200 system.
I am not amt customer. That was said before. And I do not want to review it it was offered from amt. I said that I will do it, but they need to tell me how much will miner cost. That is all. Check my posts in this thread history is here nothing secret about it

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:57:02 PM

Just curious,  are you an AMT customer?  

If not,  then maybe I should take your place reviewing an AMT 1200 system.
I am not amt customer. That was said before. And I do not want to review it it was offered from amt. I said that I will do it, but they need to tell me how much will miner cost. That is all. Check my posts in this thread history is here nothing secret about it

Pathetic.  Just real pathetic.  So you are just in this thread to show off how much smarter you are than the rest of us? 

GTFO!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:57:14 PM

Hey Guys,

Strength in numbers men.

- AMT

I like the part where AMT is willing to pay for services under the table, read won't have to pay taxes. I'm sure this will bode will with the IRS once they read this.

Smart move, AMT! Smart move.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: