Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:02:51 PM

Geno's cheesteaks?  Make you a deal... I come over there,  work for 4 hours assembling your stuff.... and I get my miner ...  with the extra 6th board.  Also... I get to take photos and report on your operation.

That is quite a reasonable deal you're offering.
That reminds me of basic times they were also hiring people from the forum but there were no free stakes Grin
Guy's use your heads just for a minute and show some mercy send a shrink to amt office immediately Grin
They are just buying more time using your us positive way of thinking that is all

Loshia. You live in a world where people are the least happy of all other countries. Ranking 50 out 50 (click all to view the countries in order) http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Lifestyle/Happiness-net

Also in the bottom 10 in satisfaction: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Lifestyle/Life-satisfaction

And top 10 for unpaid parking tickets: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Unpaid-diplomatic-parking-fines-per-million

Maybe that's why your so negative?  We'll fly you over here Loshia. How about it. Come help assemble miners with us, and maybe we can turn your frown upside down.
-AMT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 09:04:41 PM

The fucktard from Philly can't even spell Cheesesteaks correctly. Fuckin' amazing!
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:08:46 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 09:34:03 PM by loshia

Geno's cheesteaks?  Make you a deal... I come over there,  work for 4 hours assembling your stuff.... and I get my miner ...  with the extra 6th board.  Also... I get to take photos and report on your operation.

That reminds me of basic times they were also hiring people from the forum but there were no free stakes Grin
Guy's use your heads just for a minute and show some mercy send a shrink to amt office immediately Grin
They are just buying more time using your us positive way of thinking that is all

Loshia. You live in a world where people are the least happy of all other countries. Ranking 50 out 50 (click all to view the countries in order) http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Lifestyle/Happiness-net

Also in the bottom 10 in satisfaction: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Lifestyle/Life-satisfaction

And top 10 for unpaid parking tickets: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Unpaid-diplomatic-parking-fines-per-million

Maybe that's why your so negative?  We'll fly you over here Loshia. How about it. Come help assemble miners with us, and maybe we can turn your frown upside down.
-AMT
Super all what you said about my country is true. And all I said about you is true also Wink
I am not going to humiliate my self begging for a visa in us embassy just to visit a bunch of liers.
No thanks. However I suggest you  to take the offer from local guys here. If you wanna make me happy just take my 25 btc bet and send me your 4 chip board immediately
If it works I will tell the world that I am a fucking troll and I will send you my HONEST apology.
If not my advise for you will be to shut up.

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:30:06 PM

ISAWHIM:

If AMT accepts your offer, I will pay 1 BTC to help fund your stay.  If a couple of others do likewise, you should have decent digs.

This is assuming that AMT allows you to spend a few minutes updating us each day on this thread without contractual restrictions... if AMT needs an NDA from you, it has to be limited to preventing you from disclosing trade secrets like source code, design elements not apparent from viewing the board.

AMT, please advise if you are in agreement with this and I will send ISAWHIM 1 BTC to get him started out there.  Hopefully others will then follow suit.

Ok, I'll come help... It will be worth the flight... (I have one of those jobs I can just walk away from. Tongue)

However, I will need a place to stay. Anyone there I can bunk with?

Hotels would cost me an arm and a leg.

Sending you an e-mail.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 09:45:17 PM

I like the part where AMT is willing to pay for services under the table, read won't have to pay taxes. I'm sure this will bode will with the IRS once they read this.

Really, I don't care if they offer prostitutes free rooms in exchange for assembly work during the day .. as long as my miners get shipped ASAP.  I am not in BTC because I love government.  Whatever they need to do, they need to do. 

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:24:04 PM

ISAWHIM:

If AMT accepts your offer, I will pay 1 BTC to help fund your stay.  If a couple of others do likewise, you should have decent digs.

This is assuming that AMT allows you to spend a few minutes updating us each day on this thread without contractual restrictions... if AMT needs an NDA from you, it has to be limited to preventing you from disclosing trade secrets like source code, design elements not apparent from viewing the board.

AMT, please advise if you are in agreement with this and I will send ISAWHIM 1 BTC to get him started out there.  Hopefully others will then follow suit.

Ok, I'll come help... It will be worth the flight... (I have one of those jobs I can just walk away from. Tongue)
However, I will need a place to stay. Anyone there I can bunk with?
Hotels would cost me an arm and a leg.
Sending you an e-mail.

Already got an instant reply, before your generous offer. However, arrangements are still being discussed with AMT. Should hear a more definite answer by the end of the weekend. (I would forward the e-mail, but it does contain personal information about myself, which I would like to keep personal.)

As for an NDA, that would actually be expected. I would have no issues with an NDA. However, I would still be pestering them for better communications, with the outside world. If I go this far, I am going to be in this for the long-haul, not the short-term Cheese-steak rewards. Though I do love my Cheese-steaks! I would rather see everyone-else get their miners as fast and as complete, as possible. (I have even offered to defer my order to the end of the list. So, that is already one miner that may be coming earlier down the line.)

P.S. If any assistance were additionally provided, getting me in there... It would be considered a loan, with repayment. I could not honestly accept it otherwise. (I have the money for the plain-ticket. Just not the arrangements for the short-term move to bunk. They are working on that.)

Your generosity is noted though, as such.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:19:34 AM

I am happy to see an update. Hopefully those who are close could take a look into this opportunity. It could give us some insight into what is going on. I think these are probably true statements, or at the very least would make sense as to why the shipping would be slow going.

I sent an e-mail to jim this morning asking to clarify some of the issues and just answer some questions. Though I didn't get an e-mail back this post from amt did answer a question or two I had with this post.

I did say

Obviously there is a benefit to the forums in that a community can grow around your product. And especially in this business if the right people say the right things business would be flowing your way. To assert that everything on the forum is lies not only belittles those who doubt you, but also your customer base that is in your corner rooting for a company that is putting out american made ( with exception to some components) machines. Now I'm certainly not a person of any sort of influence. But I do take offence to the forums comment as I've been in there counteracting some of the xenophobic witch hunting with facts based in the real world. Like locations of manufactures and were the picture of the chips was taken as many were assuming this was some fly by night operation. I can understand the need for security for property and personnel, especially as these are highly sought after and extremely expensive products. But I don't understand the continued silence based around shipping if indeed shipping of the miners is happening and at a smooth rate.

I don't need them obviously but will each miner have a tracking number or only those that are having expedited shipping? How far in advance will you notify us that we will be receiving our machines? The delivery people here can be a little on the slow side and have left expensive packages outside my door rather than delivering them to the office. I'd like to make sure that is not going to be a problem by ensuring I'll be home when the delivery man comes. I understand late delivery is part of this market in general, especially when things are out of your hands with manufacturing. But that makes transparency, or at least having less opacity, key for dealing with groups who are ready to storm the castle or react with legal action. Some people obviously got in over their heads on a whim, but don't ignore the cooler heads that tend to prevail.

And I asked of them these questions:

So I'll pose just a few questions that hopefully you can give me some honest answers too.

1. Are all the fundamental components needed to produce the 1.2 TH miners in AMTs possession.

2. How many miners is AMT capable of properly assembling in one hour, one day, and one week?

3. Up through what order numbers have you shipped? Will the recipients receive tracking numbers?

4. Do you believe you can still deliver all orders as currently promised by the website, which is advertising March 31st?

5. Does anyone have a miner in hand who is willing to demo it on video. This doesn't need to be a long video.

6. Would you be willing to perform a live skype video call as proof of having a hashing ( at spec) 1.2 TH miner?

7. Would you be willing to designate someone to operate the phone for a limited number hours on a certain day of the week?

hopefully my e-mail (with what I'm sure were a ton of your own) prompted some form of communication.

If I were closer to PA I'd be there my self offering to work the phones since my skills are in customer service.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:30:14 AM

-AMT

Funny how you take the time to post this TRIPE but you won't post real updates or photos when they are desperately needed. You need a lesson in how to run a business and a kick in the head.

20 Miners built a day, I'd like to see who they are going to. By your statement, you should have many miners shipped or being shipped.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 03:45:53 AM

Guys,

We don't have time to battle with the trolls and now stalkers in this thread and we simply wont react to it or be apart of it. It honestly takes up too much time and it is really not worth our time to do so. This thread is not a place for updates or a way to receive info from us. We're trying to get back to everyone but there are over 100+ voice mails a day and 100's of emails a day and its tuff. We're looking into hiring more staff but all staff is currently assembling and shipping.

We had an issue with the back plane - we're trying to figure out a way to to ship with 6 boards instead in 5 so that our clients can get 1.5ths out of their miner right off the bat. We are currently shipping of course with 5 board miner. Each board gets 250 overclocked. We've gone ahead and created a custom cages which will allow for upgrade.

Worst case, as we have been doing, is ship 5 board units until the 6th board back plane connector is ready, and send the 6th later with the extended back plane for the 6th board.

Please don't look to the forum or this thread for updates. Its not a forum that we would like to be apart because of all the crap that you read here which as it seems is black PR from some other company.

Just email:

Sales@advancedminers.com
orders@advancedminers.com
orderverify@advancedminers.com - for potential fraudulent offers of our product you may find on the internet.

Go to: http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-news/   for our news updates
Go to: http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/  for our online shop and to see updated prices.

Thanks. - AMT

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-zipkin/6/a52/222

Four years at Penn State, graduated with a degree, and has yet to pen a post sans grammatical errors. Perhaps, Penn State ain't that tuff of a college, for Joshua Zipkin continues to prove it ain't no university.

Apologies for casting stones.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:03:32 AM

Guys,

We don't have time to battle with the trolls and now stalkers in this thread and we simply wont react to it or be apart of it. It honestly takes up too much time and it is really not worth our time to do so. This thread is not a place for updates or a way to receive info from us. We're trying to get back to everyone but there are over 100+ voice mails a day and 100's of emails a day and its tuff. We're looking into hiring more staff but all staff is currently assembling and shipping.

We had an issue with the back plane - we're trying to figure out a way to to ship with 6 boards instead in 5 so that our clients can get 1.5ths out of their miner right off the bat. We are currently shipping of course with 5 board miner. Each board gets 250 overclocked. We've gone ahead and created a custom cages which will allow for upgrade.

Worst case, as we have been doing, is ship 5 board units until the 6th board back plane connector is ready, and send the 6th later with the extended back plane for the 6th board.

Please don't look to the forum or this thread for updates. Its not a forum that we would like to be apart because of all the crap that you read here which as it seems is black PR from some other company.

Just email:

Sales@advancedminers.com
orders@advancedminers.com
orderverify@advancedminers.com - for potential fraudulent offers of our product you may find on the internet.

Go to: http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-news/   for our news updates
Go to: http://advancedminers.com/bitcoin-mining-hardware/  for our online shop and to see updated prices.

Thanks. - AMT

Four years at Penn State, graduated with a degree, and has yet to pen a post sans grammatical errors. Perhaps, Penn State ain't that tuff of a college, for Joshua Zipkin continues to prove it ain't no university.

Apologies for casting stones.

Hey now, no religious attacks. That's a football school, and they are just a little down in the Official Pennsylvania Pantheon from the Holy Steelers!
athgaurd

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:52:22 AM

Hey Guys,

If you want some info on the company or something all you have to do is ask. No need to snoop around the internet/neighborhood like investigative detectives.

Again, we are shipping, we're understaffed and can use help from this community to be the company you guys need us to be. We're not sitting around mining with your rigs, we're just trying to get them out the door as fast as possible ad using everyone to do so. Customer service and sales is slipping because of that.

We need help from local guys from this forum that will help assemble, right now we're only getting 10-25 units out a day, we can build/assemble and ship faster if we get some help. Compensation will be given of course.

Finding bitcoin hardware savy minded people is hard enough and taking the time to teach people how to run cgminer / test boards / assemble units, slows us down. We're finding our pace and things are speeding up, but again this thread is just getting worse and worse.

Having someone monitor and deal with just this thread seems like a full time job - So if someone out there would like to be official AMT thread monitors and relay back with AMT - we're open to that as well. Compensation will be given of course.

Delays are due to labor issues and lack of staff. We've said this several times. After giving extra modules, and coming in on an at cost of sale if not over basis. our funds are tight, and payments for overtime quick turn pcb production is brutal - therefore assembly staff  on weekends and at time and half are running things quit thin.

This thread has both a positive and negative impact on sales. Some of the forum members seem to have made a hobby out trying to make us look bad, but really that's fine, we're not upset about it. Staying at the top of this section is actually a good thing, good or bad.

We don't want to be like Hashfast, or BFL - we don't want people to loose money and this community has the power to help us become the best company in america. But no great american company became great without the right people and staff.

Strength in numbers men.

So again - any locals with a pair of hands or a set of wits that wants to help (and get some payment for it) please email josh@advancedminers.com

Payment can be in BTC/USD under the table -  as well as free daily Cheeseteaks with or without.

- AMT

AMT,

Here is the problem with asking... we have asked... asked until we are blue in the face... what other recourse do we have? You have no pictures of your name on the building, your surrounding neighbors have been visited by several of your customers that could not find you, I personally have never had a single voice to voice conversation with any of you and I have called many many many times as well as emailed as well and I got a response once telling me I over paid and you were sending me a refund for the overpayment, yet that was over two months ago that you said I would get that refund and I have asked about it several times. You could hire someone for min wage to answer the phones and emails to put peoples minds at ease, they do not need to know how to put together a miner yet you do not do that... taking 5 min to train said worker would shave off hours and make you thousands more because people would buy more! You are shipping... but no one on here is saying they have received their 1.2/TH miner. You gotta have more business sense than this. Seriously.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:31:10 AM

Again, we are shipping, we're understaffed and can use help from this community to be the company you guys need us to be. We're not sitting around mining with your rigs, we're just trying to get them out the door as fast as possible ad using everyone to do so. Customer service and sales is slipping because of that.

Rather than wasting your time posting worthless ramblings, all you have to do is simply post what order #/payment date you have shipped up to. But that would require you to actually be shipping miners, so I don't expect you'll do so.

Buy & Hold
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:51:01 AM

The thing that really pisses me off is that now I want a philly cheese-steak and everywhere here is closed.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 06:02:33 AM

Education

Penn state Main campus

2002 – 2006

https://www.facebook.com/josh.zipkin

Graduated from Pennsylvania State University

June 2008

College — International Business Economics · Corporate Communication

Obviously, this business major didn't pass Calendar 101.

http://www.crunchbase.com/company/the-deal-fair

Offices

Headquaters
1254 West Chester Pike
Havertown, PA, 19083
USA

Tech Center
133 Nishava Str.
Sofia, PA, 1404
USA

And, obviously Joshua Zipkin didn't pass Maps 101: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Sofia+1404&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x40aa84ed3352f419:0xdcf5134880ee921f,1404+Sofia,+Bulgaria&gl=us&ei=aJ4aU9jbDcafyQGwx4HgDg&ved=0CJQBELYDMA4

And, Josh Zipkin failed Genealogy 101, for he couldn't answer the only question on the test to pass: Who is, and where does your father live?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bitcoin-Economy-Europe/180123048758370?sk=info

Mission
ABOUT US

If you want to sign up for this exciting Bitcoin opportunity, you need an affiliate link, so please contact the person who invited you.

Only, if you have NO referral click here to sign up.

The company is founded by a group of 20 international bitcoin “Die Hard’s”, multi level marketing professionals, compensation plan and accounting experts, and top-level business people with over 150 years of combined direct selling business experience. Our founders are from the USA, Europe, Middle East and Asia and are working very hard in virtual teams to make this opportunity available for everybody in the world soon.

Estimated pre-launch date: 3 January 2014

The above has this video on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=251822801588394

Now go here: http://www.americansecurityadvisersllc.com/

There address is (and was last year):

American Security Advisers, LLC

1254 West Chester Pike
3rd Floor
Havertown, PA 19083
610 637-0146

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SHS-Midatlantic/Havertown-Pennsylvania-19083/SHS-Midatlantic-Fraud-Do-not-do-business-or-accept-a-job-here-Havertown-Pennsylvania-950093

http://web.archive.org/web/20110619112916/http://www.shsmidatlantic.com/

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/csr/4338873436.html

TRAINING COORDINATOR (PHILADELPHIA, PA)
compensation: $29,500 Plus Performance Bonuses.
Our company, a HONEYWELL affiliate corporation, a division of the security and defense technology services group, is now seeking several highly motivated men and women to TRAIN EMPLOYEES & CLIENTELE in the methods and use of defense technologies. The qualified candidate will be WELL SPOKEN, PERSONABLE, and PROFESSIONAL IN PRESENTATION. He/She will possess a HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE OR HIGHER, and be desirous of working with a variety of individuals in diverse situations. We are seeking individuals who will serve Delaware County, Montgomery County, Chester County, and several other surrounding counties in Eastern PA, New Jersey, and Delaware. YOU WILL WORK IN YOUR AREA. COMPLETE TRAINING will be provided. Management programs are available for those who qualify. These positions start at $29,500 PLUS EARNED MONTHLY BONUS opportunities with BENEFITS AFTER 90 DAYS. First year potential EXCEEDS $50,000. Must have vehicle. We will be interviewing thru Monday, February 24th, 2013. We will also conduct a second interview on the same day for those who are selected from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM. Final selections will be made by the end of business on that day. FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, you may telephone for an interview at 610-637-0146, or submit your resume.

So I called the number you highlighted and:

1) It's a personal cell number (so don't troll and don't blow up his phone plz)
2) ASA moved into that building in January, after my attempted visit
3) He confirms that he knows AMT and that they used that location as a mailing address
4) AMT tried to hire ASA techs to help with construction

Hope it helps.

It totally fuckin amazes me how a guy who's been here only one day is able to amass more motherfuckin information from them scammy assholes then proven hero members who have a vested interested, having been shut down in most every avenue they take seeking viable information.

It's even more amazing that they show up after I post, then you refute.

American Security Advisers and the fruadulent company, SHS-Midatlantic, have occupied that 1254 West Chester Pike for well over a year, and you're now telling me that somehow, someway, AMT just happened to use that same motherfuckin address and sought their help in developing AMT miners, a marketing company.

Obviously, they had to tell you the above after I posted, for there wouldn't have been no reason for them to do so prior. If they did, you would have included such in your detailed exposé.

You may be able to blow smoke up people's asses that may have thought it wise to order from these assholes, but not up mine.

@AMT, my offer still stands. SEW MY ASS! To make it even easier, PM me exactly what I have to pen to make your case an open and shut one, and I will post such unedited and not site the source.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Bruno your an idiot.

ASA is owned by a family friend from one of the owners of AMT and we stated that earlier in this thread. We also stated that we moved to a new address which is 355 Lancaster Ave, haverford PA. It's only 10 minutes away so you can come by there and stalk that office too if you'd like.

And no we don't use the 1254 W chester pike anymore physically.  

We'd appreciate it if you could all stop stalking our company and the people that work in it. Lets us just focus on building and shipping miners.

Thanks - AMT

BTW, more proof above that he failed Maps 101, for Joshua Zipkin and his Daddy-O, Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, have both been using that same address since at least 2006, the year Joshua Zipkin graduated from Penn state, or possibly two years before, depending on which of the two vitals, both penned by Joshy Boy, you desire to believe.

Then again, I may be the idiot here for not knowing that 2006 and 2008 are the same, Sofia 1404 is truly in Pennsylvania, and that Harrison Z. Zipkin is just a friend of the founder of AMT NOT own by a Joshua Zipkin, and it's just a coincidence that they both have the same common last name.

I may also be mistaken in claiming that AMT is NOT an American company and that Joshua Zipkin in NOT in Sofia, Bulgaria.

And no we don't use the 1254 W chester pike anymore physically.

Probably, the only truth you've told on this thread, for now, and probably since at least 2006, you('ve) only used said address virtually.

http://www.crunchbase.com/company/solstice-benefits-group/revision/2

This is revision 2 of the SI Group page.
It was created on 6/30/13 at 8:18pm by Josh Zipkin.

IP equates to:

78.128.28.136 - Гeo инфopмaция
ИП aдpec   78.128.28.136
Xocт   ip-28-136.powernet.bg
Mecтoпoлoжeниe   BG BG, Bulgaria
Гpaд   Sofia, 42 -
Opгaнизaция   PowerNet

Pretty good for a fuckin' idiot, eh Joshy Boy!

I'm pretty sure that your slimy Bulgarian ass wasn't even in the States last year, let alone this year, you lying cocksucker.

To refresh Joshua's memory, in case there's a SPECIAL test for him tomorrow, your dad's (Harrison) sign has been on the L&M Profession Center builder since at least September, 2012, according to Google.

You want to try again and explain to all those who've ordered from AMT why you can't refund them, in spite of all the companies you claim to own and are profiting from, including the bitcoin mining farm you've bragged about?
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:16:56 AM

Awww I've been missing Phinn and his special brand of wacky. Good to see ya back brother.

I'm not making excuses, but the 2008 date of graduation could have been with a second degree or even a masters. Considering you can complete a masters in that time frame. Not by any means a definite.

I forgot to take maps 101, my school didn't offer it. I did take geography, which was fairly easy. But if you are talking about cartography you can count me out.

Worst part about the Army was Land Nav. I think that was because the course was way overgrow and the markers were all jacked up. Throwing grenades was fun though.

Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:29:16 AM

AMT,

Can i come help build miners!!!!  Pick me Smiley

Wink Sad Undecided Undecided Cry
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:42:30 AM

It will be posted on the news feed dated tomorrow (but posted two months from now)

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:45:03 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 06:59:56 AM by sirminesalot

Fuck AMT and their incompetence.

1> Take money from buyers
2> Provide no updates and false promises
3> Miss all estimated shipping dates
4> Come back to the community of forum members you regard to as 'liars and trolls': crying about how you are understaffed and need us (the buyers) to now BUILD the miners for you and ourselves.

Ridiculous. This is like the screenplay to a really bad comedy.

Joshua Zipkin can go fuck himself, he doesn't deserve to be in business at all. All of you AMT cheerleaders (you know who you are) can also go eat a dick.

To even consider the thought of going to work for AMT after this shit storm, you guys are either retarded or just pathetic and desperate at this point.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 08:49:52 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 05:27:36 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Awww I've been missing Phinn and his special brand of wacky. Good to see ya back brother.

I'm not making excuses, but the 2008 date of graduation could have been with a second degree or even a masters. Considering you can complete a masters in that time frame. Not by any means a definite.

I forgot to take maps 101, my school didn't offer it. I did take geography, which was fairly easy. But if you are talking about cartography you can count me out.

Worst part about the Army was Land Nav. I think that was because the course was way overgrow and the markers were all jacked up. Throwing grenades was fun though.

Special brand of whacky repeating that Joshua Zipkin lied when he said that Harrison was just a friend of the founder of AMT prior to it being revealed that Josh was the founder of AMT. BTW, he lied twice about it, whereupon I called him out and proved it to all.

I repeat, Joshua Zipkin is not in the US, but in Bulgaria, ergo AMT is a Bulgarian company that only uses an American address, just like he did with that Nashville charity concern of his, going as far as stating that he was born in Nashville.

Now, prove this wacko--ME--wrong.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:19:03 AM

Special brand of whacky repeating that Joshua Zipkin lied when he said that Harrison was just a friend of the founder of AMT prior to it being revealed that Josh was the founder of AMT. BTW, he lied twice twice about it, whereupon I called him out and proved it to all.

I repeat, Joshua Zipkin is not in the US, but in Bulgaria, ergo AMT is a Bulgarian company that only uses an American address, just like he did with that Nashville charity concern of his, going as far as stating that he was born in Nashville.

Now, prove this wacko--ME--wrong.
Well, he did say Family Friend... could be both, right? Cheesy Or perhaps he add an "r", and it's Family Fiend?

Dammit, I can't twist words properly sober. Ship me Matt's bong, willya?
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: