Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 06:17:50 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 06:32:41 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

We'll give you an update on where we are at every Tuesday, how about that?

I'll take it.

Also you didn't address how the whole mason thing doesn't matter. It seemed to be a point of real contention a week ago.

Which whole mason thing was that?  We don't know anything about masons. There are several rumors, fake images, just plain crap on this thread that the trolls spread all the time, now we're free masons too right :. )

I have to admit, the Zipkin's have lying down to a science.

http://www.princehall-pa.org/GrandLodge/LtMagSpring_10.pdf

(L-R) Harrison Z. Zipkin, Worshipful Master Eastern Light Lodge #46, NikolaiAlexandrov, Grand Master, Jurisdiction of Bulgaria, Charles A. Bishop, #112,Grand Master, Past Master Savino S. Batanov, Past Master Benjamin FranklinLodge #50a, Jurisdiction of Bulgaria, Theodore F. Hawkins, #46, D.D.G.M.,Second Masonic District.

I'm not that versed in masonry, but I'm pretty sure that when there's a high-level photo shoot to be had, they don't include any schmuck off the street, or is that dude on the far left, Harrison Zipkin, a schmuck. Let me rephrase that!

AMT CAUGHT LYING - AGAIN!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:05:58 PM

Our company is registered in Delaware, not Pennsylvania, it was registered on May 29th, 2013.  Its head office is located at 355 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041 - These are two separate entities and don't have anything to do with each other from a legal perspective.

Finally a statement that should be in the first page since the onset. So, why are AMT using a misnomer instead of his official name, "Advanced Mining Technologies"? Why are AMT using "Advanced Mining Technology", the name of an unrelated entity?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 07:32:34 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 02:23:26 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

- The nashville thing your referring was a crowd funding platform joshua's company created for a media company. The born in Nashville phrase was the slogan -Born in Nashville - Raised by music. Your taking the info from josh's facebook page which happens to show that he likes the FB page of Playerfunder.com (which is currently down because it never took off)  but here is the link to the fb page anyway. In general, you sound like an idiot and just pulling crap from anywhere to spin it in a matter which suits your argument. See the link for your correction.

https://www.facebook.com/Playerfunder

I stand corrected! Playerfunder was created for a media company--33 Media Ltd. Of which is own by...wait for it...Joshua Zipkin.

https://angel.co/josh-zipkin/embed

Josh Zipkin

Chief Executive Officer at 33 Media Ltd, @The Deal Fair Corp. & @Setupstarters Ltd.

I'm not just taking the info from Josh's Facebook page that just happens to show that he likes the FB page of Playerfunder.com. Joshua Zipkin is the admin of the page.

Also, you have two slogans going at the same time, a true mark of a professional Bulgarian marketer: Born in Nashville, Raised by Music and Born in Nashville, Raised by Musicians. Two completely different things.

Founded in 2011, but no record of anything related to Playerfunder: https://tnbear.tn.gov/Ecommerce/FilingSearch.aspx

The domain was Created on: 28-Jun-12  http://whois.polodomains.com/domain/dXMgEDh5apvRkLReBq9DWA.._info.html

Joined Facebook:  July 12, 2012  https://www.facebook.com/Playerfunder

The only fuckin' thing you did on that FB page was link to other sources. Not one Goddamn post of your own penning.

In generally... STRIKE DAT! Specifically, everything that I've seen related to this, AMT, and other entities by you, Joshua Zipkin, are nothing but marketing ploys.

Now, you have the gull to come here and cry to your customers that you have to take time away from manufacturing bitcoin miners to address bullshit on your thread, when you were given every inch of rope to make sure such didn't happen in the first place.

AMT is a scam!

The following is my real vitals so that your lawyer can now sue me seeing that I've committed libel.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

Good day, Prick.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 07:37:37 PM

Our company is registered in Delaware, not Pennsylvania, it was registered on May 29th, 2013.  Its head office is located at 355 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041 - These are two separate entities and don't have anything to do with each other from a legal perspective.

Finally a statement that should be in the first page since the onset. So, why are AMT using a misnomer instead of his official name, "Advanced Mining Technologies"? Why are AMT using "Advanced Mining Technology", the name of an unrelated entity?

Because they are a scam. Let me repeat that. Because they are a scam.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:45:33 PM

I saw this post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456691

dogie set it up as the manufacturers trustworthieness guide. Its pretty neutral in its content. But gives clear definitions. BFL has its own category even. All honesty. AMT appears to at least be shipping. Considering how many orders there are. BFL has not shipped a single monarch to date AFAIK. I got orders in both companies right now pending.

All said and done, all this extraneous conspiracy crap is just irrelevant. There is nothing solid in there to paint anyone at AMT as shady. THe company has admittedly bad communication. But all said they have reached out to community for help in asking for someone to assist them in that. So cant say they are this scammy terrible thing. At some point it gets redundant. Im keeping a level head like some others here and just keeping my order in. Even if its somewhat late I will be ok with that because they have on their site a stated miners compensation (which BFL recently copied and is using as well).

There are a few haters in here and honestly people who dont even have orders just are trolling basically. I mean its one thing to inform people its a scam but there has not been any solid proof. Its already been noted they are a registered delaware company (which I pointed out in a much earlier post). I kept quiet and just read thread after thread that just got worse and worse. Seems like alot of angry unreasonable nonsense.

May not all be lies. Some of it is just information that may or may not be accurate. Oh and for the comment that stated its illegal to register a corporation not in your state, delaware is where almost anyone looking to save money on taxes starts a corporation. Read up on that. Almost every company you have heard of has been registered in delaware. If you want to save on state taxes thats where you go. So yea they are saving money on taxes. LEGALLY.

I really don't care at this point if I get flamed by the less reasonable bunch. I just want to take some time to say my own piece which might help a few people with level heads. I think the company is legit, but short staffed and obviously struggling to get orders out. Shit happens. This happens with alot more businesses than we hear about. They grow to fast for their own good. Another notable example is the whole flappy birds thing. That game exploded in popularity so fast that the author simply could not handle it and pulled the game off the mobile app stores. Others do what they can until they cant. AMT obviously wants to succeed. They have been powering on despite all the crap they are getting.

Hoping they follow through and we get our miners. IF they don't and there is no refund well there are alternatives there too that have been discussed at length. But I do think they are looking to get them out. I just wish they would send out more communications on status updates. Quick twitter updates and a couple pics. Its marketing at its best.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 07:57:09 PM

BRB, for I have to go jack off now. This fucker is about to be kicked outta The Liars Club for getting caught lying too many times.

Joshua Zipkin founded this company: http://www.motion.bg/about-us.html

Try not to laugh too hard when you see the top image in the right sidebar. Sometimes, you just can't make this shit up.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 08:00:14 PM

I saw this post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456691

dogie set it up as the manufacturers trustworthieness guide. Its pretty neutral in its content. But gives clear definitions. BFL has its own category even. All honesty. AMT appears to at least be shipping. Considering how many orders there are. BFL has not shipped a single monarch to date AFAIK. I got orders in both companies right now pending.

All said and done, all this extraneous conspiracy crap is just irrelevant. There is nothing solid in there to paint anyone at AMT as shady. THe company has admittedly bad communication. But all said they have reached out to community for help in asking for someone to assist them in that. So cant say they are this scammy terrible thing. At some point it gets redundant. Im keeping a level head like some others here and just keeping my order in. Even if its somewhat late I will be ok with that because they have on their site a stated miners compensation (which BFL recently copied and is using as well).

There are a few haters in here and honestly people who dont even have orders just are trolling basically. I mean its one thing to inform people its a scam but there has not been any solid proof. Its already been noted they are a registered delaware company (which I pointed out in a much earlier post). I kept quiet and just read thread after thread that just got worse and worse. Seems like alot of angry unreasonable nonsense.

May not all be lies. Some of it is just information that may or may not be accurate. Oh and for the comment that stated its illegal to register a corporation not in your state, delaware is where almost anyone looking to save money on taxes starts a corporation. Read up on that. Almost every company you have heard of has been registered in delaware. If you want to save on state taxes thats where you go. So yea they are saving money on taxes. LEGALLY.

I really don't care at this point if I get flamed by the less reasonable bunch. I just want to take some time to say my own piece which might help a few people with level heads. I think the company is legit, but short staffed and obviously struggling to get orders out. Shit happens. This happens with alot more businesses than we hear about. They grow to fast for their own good. Another notable example is the whole flappy birds thing. That game exploded in popularity so fast that the author simply could not handle it and pulled the game off the mobile app stores. Others do what they can until they cant. AMT obviously wants to succeed. They have been powering on despite all the crap they are getting.

Hoping they follow through and we get our miners. IF they don't and there is no refund well there are alternatives there too that have been discussed at length. But I do think they are looking to get them out. I just wish they would send out more communications on status updates. Quick twitter updates and a couple pics. Its marketing at its best.

Name:   opieum2
Activity:   14
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   February 26, 2014, 05:55:01 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:45:28 PM
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 08:11:53 PM

Back! Was it good for you all? BTW, I want blowjobs from every single motherfucker here on this thread that sucked Joshua Zipkin's dick.

Why?

Take a look at this, you assholes: https://angel.co/bogomil-alexandrov

And compare it to: https://angel.co/josh-zipkin

Make sure you stick your index finger up my ass while sucking my dick. I'll take it rough (ruff, if you're Bulgarian) or easy. Fuck it! Make it two fingers. I'm a man that probably could take it.

YOU'VE BEEN SERVED ASSHOLE!

Bogomil Alexandrov
Founded motion holding group, consisting of motion hosting, motion web development, motion accounting & finances. Founder of Daflorn Probiotics Manufacturing.
Sofia · Eastern Europe · East Coast · New York City · Developer

Josh Zipkin
Chief Executive Officer at 33 Media Ltd, @The Deal Fair Corp. & @Setupstarters Ltd.
Philadelphia · Sofia · Eastern Europe · New York City · Entrepreneur

drpibb81

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:17:28 PM

Josh is obviously successful. He has a bunch of little businesses and he owns a nice house in a nice neighborhood. If he really was a scammer, he would not have owned the same place for 10 years.

Edit: I believe he is an entrepreneur, and saw AMT as a quick way to get rich. He may have gotten in over his head but I think he has good intentions.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 08:32:49 PM

Why are you not registered in PA? It is illegal to conduct business in a state without registering with the local/state government. Is this so that you can avoid paying state taxes?

Hell, AMT already stated that they're willing to pay under the table for services to further avoid paying the IRS and state taxes. Pretty smart move on their part, eh. Seems to me the IRS should now look into everything the Zipkin fucks own here in the US.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 08:37:49 PM

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Advanced-Mining-Technology/Haverford-Pennsylvania-19041/Advanced-Mining-Technology-AMT-miners-AMT-are-frauds-and-crooks-Haverford-Pennsylvania-1128668

I placed an order, #610 back on Nov. 11, 2013 for a 1,2TH machine from AMT miners. My original invoice was for $5,499. I had to wait almost a month to pay them. On their website they claimed they would take credit cards. However, when i tried to pay with my american express they said their credit card client was giving them problems. They said they were having a hard time using CC's for the larger purchases. My miner was $5,499. Jim Brown told me to sit tight and he would see about getting my purchase through.

So... after a month of asking repeatedly when i could pay Jim Brown finally told me NO. They would not take my credit card and that i would have to pay with bitcoin or wire transfer. However, the price of the bitcoin miner was now $5,995. This should have raised all sorts of red flags with me but all i could see was the potential for a return of investment. At that time this miner, if delivered when AMT told me it would be delivered, would make me almost $700/day. i decided it would not be worth argueing with these folks. I paid the additional $500.

Well, the first week of January rolled around (my first supposed delivery date) and no miner. I didn not get a phone call or so much as an email explaining to me what the problem was. I went on bitcointalk.com to see the AMT thread. Occasionally AMT will post an update with what's going on with production - nothing again. Afetr dozens of email and posts on bitcointalk i finally got a response from them. They told me I was "harassing" them by trying to find out what they did with my $6,000. These people have some nerve!

Well, they eventually posted an update saying orders 600-700 would be delivered between Feb. 25 - Feb. 27. Well, again these dates came and went with no update whatsoever. They do not even bother trying to tell you whay they are not delivering your miner. Today is 3/6/14 and I have heard nothing from AMT. They will not answer phone calls. They will not return emails. They still have my $6,000. These guys are crooks, cons and liars. do NOT do business with them if you value your hard earned dollar.

Regards
opieum2

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:40:09 PM

I made a great discovery. WHILE I think Phinneaus guages intentions are in the right place, least initially he has gotten way off track and all Alex Jones on this thread. But its amazing how the tone of the thread changes when clicking the ignore button changes this thread. Least for me. If I got scammed then its my own damn fault for not listening. BUT so far I havent gotten the impression they are looking to scam us. THey are just late and not communicating as well as they should.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:45:35 PM

All this is really ridiculous. FYI AMT, I'd be absolutely blown away if anyone criticizing you in this thread was paid to do so by a competitor. It would be a waste of their money since you're doing a fine job of driving any reputation AMT might have had into the ground. I'm surprised your trust rating isn't blink red in warning yet, actually.

It's pretty simple to alleviate most of the angst here if you're not lying. Simply walk into the back room, and snap a few pictures and post them up. If you're really shipping 10-25 units a day and have been for a week or more, there should be 100+ units out there and a bunch in various stages of preparation. Take some pictures of the piles of completed PCBs you have, miners being built into cases (more than one with an extra module shoved in and dangling), miners undergoing burn in testing, and some miners boxed up and ready to ship. I estimate it will take 2 minutes to get the pictures and maybe 5 to upload them and post here. Let's call it 10 even.

Even better would be if you could show an independent person (preferably one who's a known forum member) who's received one of these and can vouch for it. It's a bit incredulous that you through inference have claimed to have shipped 100+ of these and yet no one who's a member of Bitcointalk has bothered to post here mentioning it.
opieum2

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:51:56 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 09:09:21 PM by opieum2

I unignored out of curiousity. Nothing of interest. BUT since you opt on using my post counts as a reason to cast doubt...I think the overwhelming amount of bullshit you keep throwing just makes you look like a loon. Dude this isnt the NWO and this isnt infowars. This is a buisness and financial thing for some. For others a hobby. Its a tech thing. Go to infowars.com and rant there about Josh and his connections to the illuminati and masons and shit. Thats the ONLY message that is coming through now. Since you CLAIM he is a scammer you have yet to prove ANYTHING concrete. NOTHING. You posted addresses and loosly connected people with NO criminal history of the type you are speaking of. You are pretty much talking out of your ass to make a point to be right.

All said for anyone looking for a REASONABLE discussion here just hit ignore on the few who seem to be ranting and raving. People have a right to be pissed if a company isnt delivering on time. I know I would be. I currently am dealing with that with BFL. But not with AMT yet. My delivery isnt due till middle/end of march. I will give them that long before I start taking baby steps to follow up on my order. I will deal with them first as they have been generally responsive to me personally. Hell if I get my order I will post pics and anyone here (the reasonable ones) who happen to be in the area can check it out and take pics as witnesses that it works.

I like to post little when I do post. Meaning I dont try to respond to everything I see because most of it is BS anyway. Phin might have meant well at some point but dude has gone off the rails and it seems to be a personal thing now. Like I said Alex Jones type of mentality finding conspiracies where none exist. Not to say they don't but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Anyway I said what I said. Likley this post will be drowned in a few hours by Phins insane rants and probably trying to tie me to being an AMT employee or some shit as he and others have accused in the past. Dude take some meds. You are overly paranoid.

EDIT: oh and before anything I should qualify what I am saying here. I am only defending him because he is a human being. He owns a business, and apparently people are showing up to Joshs house. He is being incredibly nice about it IMO. If it were me and trust me if you do that shit to me. I have FAR more law enforcement resources than Josh does and I will see your ass in prison if you decide to expose my info on here the way you have to the people at AMT. I mean you can test me and find out. The best thing is you will discover I am indeed not an AMT employee BUT in publicly opening that pandoras box I will come at you like a frieght train my friend. I dont fuck around when it comes to putting me and my family in danger because of conspiracy loons. I think the AMT people are going incredibly easy on your sorry ass. BUt thats just me. You want to talk about personal shit and confirm it...send me a PM but if I feel you put my family in danger in your insane ass investigations I will come at you with the legal equivalent of a muthafucking freight train.

FYI Rant on I really don't care now I have re-ignored you for my own sanity. I think anyone else annoyed with his BS should do the same at this point. I fed the troll his shit nugget for the day. I will check periodically tho to make sure my info is not being posted on here....Since you have volunteered your address on here I will make sure to note it should my personal info get out. If you at least confirm I am not who you think I am well that's different. But if you go doing the shit you did to the AMT employees...well expect some prison time. Your redneck justice mentality just when the FBI is coming at you for conspiracy and enabling harassment. Last thing I want is some nutjob showing up at my door potentially putting my family in danger.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

Haven't been around these parts in a while, I see we're loosing faith in AMT?

Biomech - They gave you a free miner and asked for a video review good or bad, the video you gave was just awful. You're always supportive, what happened? You gave a review and backed a company that is producing miners. So they hit a few road bumps, you backed one of three companies in this country that produces mining hardware.

At least you didn't back a scam.

... and all three are failing to deliver. BFL I knew was shady. I don't see them as a scam, but they don't follow through on anything, really. They say one thing and do another. Cointerra was quite open about their problems. AMT keeps moving the goal posts.

Right now there are two vendors moving miners in-hand. asiabtc on these fora and Bitmain. Why is it "easier" for a chinese company to do the job than an American one?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 09:07:49 PM

I unignored out of curiousity. Nothing of interest. BUT since you opt on using my post counts as a reason to cast doubt...I think the overwhelming amount of bullshit you keep throwing just makes you look like a loon. Dude this isnt the NWO and this isnt infowars. This is a buisness and financial thing for some. For others a hobby. Its a tech thing. Go to infowars.com and rant there about Josh and his connections to the illuminati and masons and shit. Thats the ONLY message that is coming through now. Since you CLAIM he is a scammer you have yet to prove ANYTHING concrete. NOTHING. You posted addresses and loosly connected people with NO criminal history of the type you are speaking of. You are pretty much talking out of your ass to make a point to be right.

All said for anyone looking for a REASONABLE discussion here just hit ignore on the few who seem to be ranting and raving. People have a right to be pissed if a company isnt delivering on time. I know I would be. I currently am dealing with that with BFL. But not with AMT yet. My delivery isnt due till middle/end of march. I will give them that long before I start taking baby steps to follow up on my order. I will deal with them first as they have been generally responsive to me personally. Hell if I get my order I will post pics and anyone here (the reasonable ones) who happen to be in the area can check it out and take pics as witnesses that it works.

I like to post little when I do post. Meaning I dont try to respond to everything I see because most of it is BS anyway. Phin might have meant well at some point but dude has gone off the rails and it seems to be a personal thing now. Like I said Alex Jones type of mentality finding conspiracies where none exist. Not to say they don't but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Anyway I said what I said. Likley this post will be drowned in a few hours by Phins insane rants and probably trying to tie me to being an AMT employee or some shit as he and others have accused in the past. Dude take some meds. You are overly paranoid.

FYI Rant on I really dont care now I have re-ignored you for my own sanity. I think anyone else annoyed with his BS should do the same at this point. I fed the troll his shit nugget for the day.

I was on the brink of being overly paranoid two weeks prior to InstaWallet opting to hold my 1,132 BTC, but thanks to David and a couple mods, my concerns were alleviated. It wasn't till three days after the hack that I was informed via some other thread that IW went dark. It wasn't till last month that one of the three claims I submitted last April, 2013, only one of them was returned to me--the 0.835 BTC one. At first, they couldn't find the records, then they were able to find one, but not the other two, in spite of being submitted at the same time via the same IP, etc.

I don't listen to Alex Jones, albeit I have no problem with him overall. The only videos I watch of him are ones linked from this forum. I am a WTC nut, though. Also, don't believe Sandy Hook happened. You can ask me anything, and I'll give you the truth. You ask these fucks anything, and at some point they'll dox you.

If you can't see that these fuckers are lying through their motherfucking teeth, then I, nor anybody else, can help you. I'm surprised you haven't ordered from Hashfast or Black Arrow, two other outstanding Bitcon entities that ain't worth the salt in their shit from their assholes.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:10:24 PM

Why are you not registered in PA? It is illegal to conduct business in a state without registering with the local/state government. Is this so that you can avoid paying state taxes?
That's not true. A corporation can be registered just about anywhere within the States and be valid. All they would need in PA is occupancy permits in the name of the corporate entity.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:11:17 PM

Awww I've been missing Phinn and his special brand of wacky. Good to see ya back brother.

I'm not making excuses, but the 2008 date of graduation could have been with a second degree or even a masters. Considering you can complete a masters in that time frame. Not by any means a definite.

I forgot to take maps 101, my school didn't offer it. I did take geography, which was fairly easy. But if you are talking about cartography you can count me out.

Worst part about the Army was Land Nav. I think that was because the course was way overgrow and the markers were all jacked up. Throwing grenades was fun though.

Special brand of whacky repeating that Joshua Zipkin lied when he said that Harrison was just a friend of the founder of AMT prior to it being revealed that Josh was the founder of AMT. BTW, he lied twice twice about it, whereupon I called him out and proved it to all.

I repeat, Joshua Zipkin is not in the US, but in Bulgaria, ergo AMT is a Bulgarian company that only uses an American address, just like he did with that Nashville charity concern of his, going as far as stating that he was born in Nashville.

Now, prove this wacko--ME--wrong.
Well, he did say Family Friend... could be both, right? Cheesy Or perhaps he add an "r", and it's Family Fiend?

Dammit, I can't twist words properly sober. Ship me Matt's bong, willya?

Boy, you really must have been drunk. It's a hookah, bud (as in bud hookah).  Grin

Worse, I was (and am) dead sober. However, Hookah's are for company. I'm sure a hookah smoker has a bong.
drpibb81

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:16:57 PM

EDIT: oh and before anything I should qualify what I am saying here. I am only defending him because he is a human being. He owns a business, and apparently people are showing up to Joshs house. He is being incredibly nice about it IMO. If it were me and trust me if you do that shit to me. I have FAR more law enforcement resources than Josh does and I will see your ass in prison if you decide to expose my info on here the way you have to the people at AMT. I mean you can test me and find out. The best thing is you will discover I am indeed not an AMT employee BUT in publicly opening that pandoras box I will come at you like a frieght train my friend. I dont fuck around when it comes to putting me and my family in danger because of conspiracy loons. I think the AMT people are going incredibly easy on your sorry ass. BUt thats just me. You want to talk about personal shit and confirm it...send me a PM but if I feel you put my family in danger in your insane ass investigations I will come at you with the legal equivalent of a muthafucking freight train.

FYI Rant on I really don't care now I have re-ignored you for my own sanity. I think anyone else annoyed with his BS should do the same at this point. I fed the troll his shit nugget for the day. I will check periodically tho to make sure my info is not being posted on here....Since you have volunteered your address on here I will make sure to note it should my personal info get out. If you at least confirm I am not who you think I am well that's different. But if you go doing the shit you did to the AMT employees...well expect some prison time. Your redneck justice mentality just when the FBI is coming at you for conspiracy and enabling harassment. Last thing I want is some nutjob showing up at my door potentially putting my family in danger.

I just got an email from BFL that shipping will be delayed 4 weeks. Don't expect to get it in March.
opieum2

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:22:57 PM

I just got an email from BFL that shipping will be delayed 4 weeks. Don't expect to get it in March.

When it comes to BFL based on the time of their existence I am not expecting it this year.

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: