Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 09:25:31 PM

I made a great discovery. WHILE I think Phinneaus guages intentions are in the right place, least initially he has gotten way off track and all Alex Jones on this thread. But its amazing how the tone of the thread changes when clicking the ignore button changes this thread. Least for me. If I got scammed then its my own damn fault for not listening. BUT so far I havent gotten the impression they are looking to scam us. THey are just late and not communicating as well as they should.

Are you in reference to Mt Gox? Everything was cool there till the end. Same with InstaWallet. Want me to name a couple dozen more? Hell, Trade Hill did it three times.

And, how is it that you and Joshua Zipkin continue to make the same grammatical errors? Is it a New York thing, Josh also living there a spell, or a Penn State thing? I guess it must be tuff to penn shit when one's waisted (as a Bulgarian would pen it).
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:27:57 PM

I made a great discovery. WHILE I think Phinneaus guages intentions are in the right place, least initially he has gotten way off track and all Alex Jones on this thread. But its amazing how the tone of the thread changes when clicking the ignore button changes this thread. Least for me. If I got scammed then its my own damn fault for not listening. BUT so far I havent gotten the impression they are looking to scam us. THey are just late and not communicating as well as they should.

Are you in reference to Mt Gox? Everything was cool there till the end. Same with InstaWallet. Want me to name a couple dozen more? Hell, Trade Hill did it three times.

And, how is it that you and Joshua Zipkin continue to make the same grammatical errors? Is it a New York thing, Josh also living there a spell, or a Penn State thing? I guess it must be tuff to penn shit when one's waisted (as a Bulgarian would pen it).

Shit. We're talking PA. They can't even SPEAK english, let alone write it. It took me a year to figure out what the hell most of 'em were talking about, as they say like half the word in an "accent" like they got a dick in their mouth. When they do use real words they use 'em wrong. Like "Jumbo". Take a guess what that means in pennsylvanian.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 09:30:27 PM

Awww I've been missing Phinn and his special brand of wacky. Good to see ya back brother.

I'm not making excuses, but the 2008 date of graduation could have been with a second degree or even a masters. Considering you can complete a masters in that time frame. Not by any means a definite.

I forgot to take maps 101, my school didn't offer it. I did take geography, which was fairly easy. But if you are talking about cartography you can count me out.

Worst part about the Army was Land Nav. I think that was because the course was way overgrow and the markers were all jacked up. Throwing grenades was fun though.

Special brand of whacky repeating that Joshua Zipkin lied when he said that Harrison was just a friend of the founder of AMT prior to it being revealed that Josh was the founder of AMT. BTW, he lied twice twice about it, whereupon I called him out and proved it to all.

I repeat, Joshua Zipkin is not in the US, but in Bulgaria, ergo AMT is a Bulgarian company that only uses an American address, just like he did with that Nashville charity concern of his, going as far as stating that he was born in Nashville.

Now, prove this wacko--ME--wrong.
Well, he did say Family Friend... could be both, right? Cheesy Or perhaps he add an "r", and it's Family Fiend?

Dammit, I can't twist words properly sober. Ship me Matt's bong, willya?

Boy, you really must have been drunk. It's a hookah, bud (as in bud hookah).  Grin

Worse, I was (and am) dead sober. However, Hookah's are for company. I'm sure a hookah smoker has a bong.

Unless, of course...

Note the keyword.  Wink
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:35:00 PM

That's not true. A corporation can be registered just about anywhere within the States and be valid. All they would need in PA is occupancy permits in the name of the corporate entity.

You're confusing "registered" with "incorporated". Yes, they can incorporate in any state, but before they start doing business in another state, they are a foreign corporation and need to register with the state. This is especially important for a state with a sales tax, like PA. I'm sure the city they are doing business in also requires them to obtain a business license.

Feel free to read over some of the legalese:

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/LI/consCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&ttl=15&div=0&chpt=41

A foreign business corporation, before doing business in this Commonwealth, shall procure a certificate of authority to do so from the Department of State

Even worse, AMT is doing business under someone else's name.

https://www.corporations.state.pa.us/corp/soskb/Corp.asp?868855

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 09:39:58 PM

Shit. We're talking PA. They can't even SPEAK english, let alone write it. It took me a year to figure out what the hell most of 'em were talking about, as they say like half the word in an "accent" like they got a dick in their mouth. When they do use real words they use 'em wrong. Like "Jumbo". Take a guess what that means in pennsylvanian.

FYI, Kennywood's open! Don't want nobody donning a babushka espying your jagger.   Shocked
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 09:48:08 PM

Full Disclosure: This is the first time I've read the following post, finding most everything I've posted to date resulting of my own mainly Google-fuuing. If such is/was not the case, I would give credit where credit it due.

I'm not versed with Masons, ergo any symbols mentioned below would have, and still, elude me.

I have watched this saga as it unfolds with little but barely-restrained fury at those who think they can make a quick buck on the backs of hard-working men and women, and using the name and symbols of a Craft I hold dear. With a wink and a nod, no less.  And then a sneer as they cash out their ill-gotten gains.

I do not draw conclusions here. I call out details I have noted and frayed edges they havent tamped down.  I simply wish bring to Light the facts I have noted that may have escaped others. Judge as you will, but dig deeper, and if fooled they would have you, I would only that you keep your money from their fists and see them punished. If indeed they so deserve.

So. On AMT's site, they have not-so-subtly placed some Masonic symbols. Indicating they, as a group, may be Masons.  Corresponding are forum names of possible shills like boaz33. Also masonic, and using overt and out-of-place Masonic symbols. Sort of.  They used the same sock puppet on Reddit. I would like to point out that as a Pennsylvania Mason, it is part of our Oath and Obligation not to use our tokens in such a Crass and Materialistic fashion. Nor is it considered "okay" even just letting Brothers know in that way, especially when among outsiders. As most of you are.  It is, I repeat, NOT ACCEPTABLE to advertise "Hey, I'm a Freemason." in almost any enterprise.  The gentlemen in my Lodge and I have done our research. And we've done our investigating. We find no reason to hold back at this point, as the scam and theft by AMT is ongoing. And to claim that they are "On the Level" is simply sick-making. They are not Masons of any lodge we can locate.  "Advanced Mining Technology" as a corporation exists in the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's registry, but they were formed in 1990, 20 years before bitcoin, and actually sell mining equipment. Not bitcoin miners, shovels. They seem to track to a backwater lot in Florida, though they were once in PA. Twenty years is a long time, of course. http://www.bizapedia.com/pa/ADVANCED-MINING-TECHNOLOGY-INC.html  That company's registered to Friedrich and Marianne Hesse. Interesting, ja?

I shall leave it to others to continue with some of these threads. I could hold my tongue no more.

I know there are Brothers here that have seen what I have, even if they've wisely chosen to reserve judgment.  You may feel free to PM or email any relevant details. My email is CallForLight@mac.hush.com

However, the ongoing shilling turns my stomach.  Boaz33, your first posts were about "Hey, should we just start a brand new mining ASIC company there's more money in giving refunds!?"  Majalen33...again, the Masonic 33. You should remember that those who Know don't speak, and those who speak typically don't Know.  Clenell, I point to you, too. Why does the phone number in your craigslist ad return to an Ohio man with a criminal record?   Are you not in North Carolina as your recent May arrest indicates?  "Jim" @ AMT? Shall we go on? And on Reddit and the other sites. Men may be Fools, but we are all Fools together.

So, to AMT and your cronies, cohorts and craven soon-to-be co-defendants:  I'd advise you all to come clean NOW as the next posting will detail and dox the individuals involved, and I would promise criminal and civil charges to follow.  At this point you may extricate yourselves and close the books on yet another scam to separate fools and their money. The community needs honesty, legitimacy and Light. You bring none. Make it stop. NOW.

With Love and Light.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:54:10 PM

That's not true. A corporation can be registered just about anywhere within the States and be valid. All they would need in PA is occupancy permits in the name of the corporate entity.

You're confusing "registered" with "incorporated". Yes, they can incorporate in any state, but before they start doing business in another state, they are a foreign corporation and need to register with the state. This is especially important for a state with a sales tax, like PA. I'm sure the city they are doing business in also requires them to obtain a business license.

Feel free to read over some of the legalese:

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/LI/consCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&ttl=15&div=0&chpt=41

A foreign business corporation, before doing business in this Commonwealth, shall procure a certificate of authority to do so from the Department of State

Even worse, AMT is doing business under someone else's name.

https://www.corporations.state.pa.us/corp/soskb/Corp.asp?868855

Gotcha. Misunderstood what you were saying.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:56:23 PM

FYI, Kennywood's open! Don't want nobody donning a babushka espying your jagger.   Shocked
Cheesy Clearly you've been there!
mdiggy

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:02:43 PM

Beliefs
World view:Judiasm
Personal priority:Science and research
Important in others:Intellect and creativity
Views on smoking:Positive
Views on alcohol:Positive
Inspired by:John W

Not a Mason.
source: vk.com/joshzipkin

Let's all stay calm and wait for our miners.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:31:01 PM

Awww I've been missing Phinn and his special brand of wacky. Good to see ya back brother.

I'm not making excuses, but the 2008 date of graduation could have been with a second degree or even a masters. Considering you can complete a masters in that time frame. Not by any means a definite.

I forgot to take maps 101, my school didn't offer it. I did take geography, which was fairly easy. But if you are talking about cartography you can count me out.

Worst part about the Army was Land Nav. I think that was because the course was way overgrow and the markers were all jacked up. Throwing grenades was fun though.

Special brand of whacky repeating that Joshua Zipkin lied when he said that Harrison was just a friend of the founder of AMT prior to it being revealed that Josh was the founder of AMT. BTW, he lied twice twice about it, whereupon I called him out and proved it to all.

I repeat, Joshua Zipkin is not in the US, but in Bulgaria, ergo AMT is a Bulgarian company that only uses an American address, just like he did with that Nashville charity concern of his, going as far as stating that he was born in Nashville.

Now, prove this wacko--ME--wrong.
Well, he did say Family Friend... could be both, right? Cheesy Or perhaps he add an "r", and it's Family Fiend?

Dammit, I can't twist words properly sober. Ship me Matt's bong, willya?

Boy, you really must have been drunk. It's a hookah, bud (as in bud hookah).  Grin

Worse, I was (and am) dead sober. However, Hookah's are for company. I'm sure a hookah smoker has a bong.

and most bong smokers don't have a hooka

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:58:40 PM

Thank you for waiting for your miners. My Ants are generating more and more bitcoins with every day you wait!

Buy & Hold
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 11:19:46 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 11:33:02 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

FYI, Kennywood's open! Don't want nobody donning a babushka espying your jagger.   Shocked
Cheesy Clearly you've been there!

Yes I have... Via Google. Weird place!  Grin

Since I'm here... actually, the following is why I'm here, but enjoy the funness (can't believe that's a word) with Bio...

<penning the following as if I wasn't leaving the above reply>

Since I'm beginning to forget where I place things, I'm just going to leave the following here: http://www.daflorn.co.uk/aboutus.html and http://www.daflorn.com/contacts.html

Somebody, make sure it doesn't get stolen.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 11:21:53 PM

Beliefs

Not a Mason.

I give, and Google is currently under a DDoS, hence asking, "Who the hell is John W?"
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:13:26 AM

well, i must admit i am surprised I have not received my refund yet. another AMT lie?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Mblackout

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

BitRoll

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:25:20 AM

Our company is registered in Delaware, not Pennsylvania, it was registered on May 29th, 2013.  Its head office is located at 355 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041 - These are two separate entities and don't have anything to do with each other from a legal perspective.

Why are you not registered in PA? It is illegal to conduct business in a state without registering with the local/state government. Is this so that you can avoid paying state taxes?

Hell, AMT already stated that they're willing to pay under the table for services to further avoid paying the IRS and state taxes. Pretty smart move on their part, eh. Seems to me the IRS should now look into everything the Zipkin fucks own here in the US.

Phinnaeus.

you have no clue what you are talking about.  Most companies in the US are incorporated in Delaware.   Go look at where every us bank is incorporated.   Stop blasting this forum with crap cause you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.  You are making this a shitty place.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 01:35:29 AM

Our company is registered in Delaware, not Pennsylvania, it was registered on May 29th, 2013.  Its head office is located at 355 Lancaster Ave, Haverford, PA 19041 - These are two separate entities and don't have anything to do with each other from a legal perspective.

Why are you not registered in PA? It is illegal to conduct business in a state without registering with the local/state government. Is this so that you can avoid paying state taxes?

Hell, AMT already stated that they're willing to pay under the table for services to further avoid paying the IRS and state taxes. Pretty smart move on their part, eh. Seems to me the IRS should now look into everything the Zipkin fucks own here in the US.

Phinnaeus.

you have no clue what you are talking about.  Most companies in the US are incorporated in Delaware.   Go look at where every us bank is incorporated.   Stop blasting this forum with crap cause you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.  You are making this a shitty place.

Since you believe that I'm the one that's making this a shitty place...

Name:   Mblackout
Activity:   60
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   December 09, 2013, 03:20:09 PM
Last Active:   Today at 07:25:20 PM
Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:41:54 AM

Phinnaeus.

Thanks for posting my profile.  keep posting them same thing over which is why are a = Hero Member. 

Hero member please save us all from the evil Josh and AMT.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 01:44:55 AM

Phinnaeus.

you have no clue what you are talking about.  Most companies in the US are incorporated in Delaware.   Go look at where every us bank is incorporated.   Stop blasting this forum with crap cause you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.  You are making this a shitty place.

From one person who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about to another person who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Me no had to look very far: https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/FilingDetails.aspx?eFNum=216130012047213078155240048036006124048244051246

Mailing Address:   1001 Main St
PO Box 6003
Evanston, WY 82931-6003 USA

If you desire to see 552 more, go here https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/FilingSearch.aspx and search for the word BANK. When you're done, do the same for the other 48 states. Then, correct your statement: Go look at where EVERY us bank is incorporated.

Mblackout

BitRoll

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:46:51 AM

Beliefs

Not a Mason.

What is you point?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 01:49:18 AM

Phinnaeus.

Thanks for posting my profile.  keep posting them same thing over which is why are a = Hero Member. 

Hero member please save us all from the evil Josh and AMT.

As I did for BFL, HashFast, HashTrade, BlackArrow, the dozen or so that proved to be scams right outta the gate. Should I continue?

I got a great idea! Go fuck yourself!
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: