Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11754 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

The plan is very nice and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.

Yea. It is generally a good innovation and hopefully they can go ahead with the plans with the capital raise. We just have to support them in any way we can while  they try to do their part of the work.

Bittwatt is first energy trading platform. They have given opportunity to even individual to generate (solar n wind) energy and sell it at Bittwatt platform.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

the Bittwatt / Fiat Exchange is working very well now. Now I am waiting for the Energy Exchange. Does anyone have any idea when it will start?

No news on that now but i think they will want to finish with the exchange site and clear all issues before moving on to the energy exchange site.

There are many positive feedback about Bittwatt/Fiat exchange site. Many users tried this site for multiple times, so it's really working well.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

the Bittwatt / Fiat Exchange is working very well now. Now I am waiting for the Energy Exchange. Does anyone have any idea when it will start?

No news on that now but i think they will want to finish with the exchange site and clear all issues before moving on to the energy exchange site.

There are many positive feedback about Bittwatt/Fiat exchange site. Many users tried this site for multiple times, so it's really working well.

Even if it goes great theirs probably going to be quality of life and small bugs and clarifications they will want to adjust before moving on to next sections and even then will be a continuous cycle of work and inprovements
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

The plan is very nice and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.

I'm optimistic their vision will become a reality, they have a very strong team well focused and determined the future seems secured for this guys.

With a successful project, working exchange already on ground, trading exchange to come soon and a some partnerships, i believe they will really go far in the future.

Yes, Bittwatt team is doing what is needed for this project. And I think this project will a successful one. In fact there is lot of development in last few months.  

Any news on the expansion part? I am not sure where they are at when it comes to progress in Romania and whether they were able to get partners on board?
Bittwatt has a partnership with Eva-Energy from Romania, which will allow the customers(they have around 30.000 customers) to pay their bills using BWT starting with the end of this month. Also, i've read on the telegram channel about partnerships with companies from Belgium, Holland and France from what i remember.

I have not heard anything after this Eva-Energy from Romania partnership. I think based on outcome of this partnership, many other will join BittWatt.

Yes, there is not announcement from BittWatt team after this partnership with Eva-Energy. But I am confident that there are more energy related project, companies interested in joining BittWatt.

Really hope we here more energy company announcements I’m sure their are a lot interested but getting additional official announcements over the next few months would be great for the project

May be these companies are waiting to see the how this partnership with Eva-Energy is working. Its kind of demo or testing. If its successful then I see many standing in like to join BittWatt.

of course, the negotiations with energy providers are not easy. But as far as I've heard, some negotiations are nearing completion. Especially in the countries where they will start next (Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia)
mhigzoe

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

I have a little question. This is an ico?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

lol what, yes Bitwatt was an ICO, but it's finished now.  You can pickup the tokens on the Coss.io exchange if you'd like to get involved still, or you can use the beta exchange that the team have made.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

Yea. It is generally a good innovation and hopefully they can go ahead with the plans with the capital raise. We just have to support them in any way we can while  they try to do their part of the work.

Bittwatt is first energy trading platform. They have given opportunity to even individual to generate (solar n wind) energy and sell it at Bittwatt platform.

This is what is keeping me attached to Bittwatt, trading energy on the bittwatt platform. I heard of it and my curiosity wants to see how this is going to work out.
I am waiting for the Energy Exchange so i can try it out myself.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

lol what, yes Bitwatt was an ICO, but it's finished now.  You can pickup the tokens on the Coss.io exchange if you'd like to get involved still, or you can use the beta exchange that the team have made.

They are already working on the product, because as Darkoth89 has said the ICO is over. Here is the link for the Beta Exchange https://exchange.bittwatt.com/

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

Agree it's working very well now, was just having a play changing between currencies, very snappy and shows the exchange rate clearly enough
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

They are already working on the product, because as Darkoth89 has said the ICO is over. Here is the link for the Beta Exchange https://exchange.bittwatt.com/

Yeah man, I did a small test and it went through fast, the withdrawal was a little slow, but that's not a major issue especially considering it is in beta currently as well, highly recommend if you want to get some more BWT.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

Team is doing really good with respect to the progress and implementation of the features on their platform. We really have to support the team which will be beneficial for everyone.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:07:43 PM

Yeah man, I did a small test and it went through fast, the withdrawal was a little slow, but that's not a major issue especially considering it is in beta currently as well, highly recommend if you want to get some more BWT.

Its really good to know. Thanks for sharing this information here. Review from the users is very important to make sure that it is working indeed good. Somebody should publish review in all the blogs.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:40:52 PM

Its really good to know. Thanks for sharing this information here. Review from the users is very important to make sure that it is working indeed good. Somebody should publish review in all the blogs.

Yeah, it shoud be nice to read a blog article about new exhange with somehow detailed explanation of how to use it.
JenniferMa

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

surprising comercial fees!
Irreproachable business, interesting vision.  Good luck devs.
RoybertParada

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

The project looks very much like MWAT, similar projects without any individuality...
In which market is the project oriented, which countries, cities, there is already a report on the work done?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

Yeah, it shoud be nice to read a blog article about new exhange with somehow detailed explanation of how to use it.

For the Exchange you don't need a detailed explanation, it's quite simple. You will need a guide when Bittwatt released the Trading platform, but not before.
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

For the Exchange you don't need a detailed explanation, it's quite simple. You will need a guide when Bittwatt released the Trading platform, but not before.

Honestly if they're trading platform is anything like we've seen in the previews, i don't think anyone from the crypto crowd should need a guide, it'll be just like an exchange trading coins, except with energy Cheesy
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:30:50 PM

I'm optimistic their vision will become a reality, they have a very strong team well focused and determined the future seems secured for this guys.

With a successful project, working exchange already on ground, trading exchange to come soon and a some partnerships, i believe they will really go far in the future.

Yes, Bittwatt team is doing what is needed for this project. And I think this project will a successful one. In fact there is lot of development in last few months.  

Any news on the expansion part? I am not sure where they are at when it comes to progress in Romania and whether they were able to get partners on board?
Bittwatt has a partnership with Eva-Energy from Romania, which will allow the customers(they have around 30.000 customers) to pay their bills using BWT starting with the end of this month. Also, i've read on the telegram channel about partnerships with companies from Belgium, Holland and France from what i remember.

OH pretty cool, lovely update, more of this expansion is needed for Bittwatt, they seem to be among the few projects putting in extra efforts and working the talks, would check in telegram for more updates

EVA-Energy is not the only partner for Bittwatt. They have also partnerships with the Bulgarian company Energy Market JSC and the Macedonian electricity supplier Future Energy.

But is the above partnership authentic?, because i have been seeing conflicting statements about the whole partnership deal, i really hope they will make it official and we can get to spread the good news, bittwatt has a lot to offer and needs all the avenue it can get to attain the needed results and deliver an environment of healthy energy delivery
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

OH pretty cool, lovely update, more of this expansion is needed for Bittwatt, they seem to be among the few projects putting in extra efforts and working the talks, would check in telegram for more updates

EVA-Energy is not the only partner for Bittwatt. They have also partnerships with the Bulgarian company Energy Market JSC and the Macedonian electricity supplier Future Energy.

These partners name doesn't sound d familiar to me. I really don't know much about them but I want to believe that they have been selectively picked and they will be off positive benefits to the project
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:45:18 PM

I looked up the above companies and they are quite good for partnership with Bittwatt no doubt, looking forward to the actual work output with this companies

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: