Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:40:40 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 07:39:56 AM by FarmFrenzy

I’m hoping the new site and platform is an indication of how development will continue and we will continue to see quality front end and backend development continue throughout the project
And we do now! New token exchange website looks good and works well. Bitwatt keeps the quality at the same level. And we all know about their partnership in Romania and ongoing ones in BeNELux, UAE, India.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

Expect you detect enough resources to develop your project!
Informed website, very good approach, engaging website!

The new website GUI is brilliant. Stay uptodate with team at https://twitter.com/bittwattpteltd?lang=de

They usually post when an announcement or big update is due - I hope they can continue this as twitter is a great tool and resource for awareness

The new website looks good, but there is still work to be done with the footer. Another way to get updates is from their Telegram channel, but Twitter is also good.

It would really help if they start hosting AMAs with the team. It is a good approach to also host it in different channels each time; even a recorded interview is great.

I agree with you up till the point when you mentioned hosting AMA in different channels. I don't think that all channels have the ability to effectively host mass conversations as well as telegram does.
Yeah and it is a lot of work to do AMA's in a lot of different channels, it would be a lot more easier for the team and the supporters to do just do it in one with everyone in it.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

I’m hoping the new site and platform is an indication of how development will continue and we will continue to see quality front end and backend development continue throughout the project

It would be a shame if the same quality is replicated throughout but I believe it will be, this seems a very strong team focussed on quality and striving for success
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

The new website GUI is brilliant. Stay uptodate with team at https://twitter.com/bittwattpteltd?lang=de

They usually post when an announcement or big update is due - I hope they can continue this as twitter is a great tool and resource for awareness

The new website looks good, but there is still work to be done with the footer. Another way to get updates is from their Telegram channel, but Twitter is also good.

It would really help if they start hosting AMAs with the team. It is a good approach to also host it in different channels each time; even a recorded interview is great.

I think an AMA session is not necessary now. I would choose this medium to clarify open questions about a project, with the team or so on. For now, the communication via their telegram channel and twitter is sufficiant.

I do think the AMA sessions are worth it, It gives you the opportunity to ask any uncertainties and also it shows the transparency of the time - as in - they don't have anything to hide

Yea, i do agree with you on that, AMA has been known to solve a lot of issues in the community and ensure that communication between the team and the community is running smoothly, i encourage the bittwatt team to implement such, it can be done once in a while and answers to questions can be displayed on their various social channels, it will encourage investors and potential investors will want to be part of the project
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:30:26 PM

I have a little question. This is an ico?

lol what, yes Bitwatt was an ICO, but it's finished now.  You can pickup the tokens on the Coss.io exchange if you'd like to get involved still, or you can use the beta exchange that the team have made.

They are already working on the product, because as Darkoth89 has said the ICO is over. Here is the link for the Beta Exchange https://exchange.bittwatt.com/

Yeah man, I did a small test and it went through fast, the withdrawal was a little slow, but that's not a major issue especially considering it is in beta currently as well, highly recommend if you want to get some more BWT.

What was the rate you used? do you recommed getting BWT off COSS or off the beta version of the exchange? I am yet to test it but trusting your feedback.

I would advice using the beta since it their own exchange and he said something like it fast but the withdrawal was slow.

Withdrawal is always slow in all the exchanges. This could be that they have to do some verifications before sending it out?

Bittwatt can be bought using cross exchange or Bittwatt platform. Will there any plan for listing at top exchange? Or it will be always like what we have now?

Interesting side, exchange haven't been discussed yet, would interesting to know the plan for other exchanges as this will be a good step in the right direction

im pretty sure that they said they were getting listed on Huobi, but hadn't yet confirmed a date.  Honestly if they're working on their own energy exchange, and their own FIAT exchange, they may not even want to spend the insane money some exchanges charge when they have the features on their own site already.

I used Huobi of recent and I must commend the exchange its a smooth working one just like the Bittwatt exchange, I think having the 2 exchanges working together will raise the volume of the token which is good for the project

Yea, i have seen and heard good reviews about the Huobi exchange and like someone stated above, it may make a lot of sense if they will use the amount for investing into other exchanges and invest it into bittwatt exchange but they know what's best for them and the community, so whatever they feel is good for this project, let it be implemented in order to ensure the overall growth of bittwatt

I am hearing a lot of opposing opinions on exchanges. Huobi to mostly list Asian coins. It seems to have a decent volume but I am not sure how organic is that. I think what matters is the volume.

yeah Huobi is primarily an Asia exchange almost similar to binance exchange and like you pointed out it's has got huge volume as well

Btw congratulations to the team on the improved website, just checked it out, very well optimized https://bittwatt.com/
Exactly Huobi like similar of binance. If you can check then you will observe that currently ($414,300,123 USD (64,205 BTC)) amount is holding on their platform. If they are planning to list on huobi then I am sure we will see some new high in Bittwatt tokens.

Glad to see a mate talk about Huobi here Cool used it once? I did and was pleased though there is this lock period if you change any settings, is Bittwatt exchange having any of such settings as well?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important
baoacae

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

Seems good idea. Interesting project, impeccably website.  Good luck team!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:56:47 PM

I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

This project needs more audience and more consumers as people can really benefit from this kind of service. But how to use this service should not be very complicated as most of the ordinary users are not yet well-versed in crypto. If they will learn that you need to do this using the blockchain, it might be off for them. The team should explain it simply to an ordinary person and the advantages of using such kind of platform. Mass adoption is real challenge here.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:24:05 AM

It would be a shame if the same quality is replicated throughout but I believe it will be, this seems a very strong team focussed on quality and striving for success

Of recent, my faith in this project and team grew bigger and for that reason I want to believe that they will be willing to make any form of adjustments in any way to deem fit.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:04:41 AM

I guess that's the team will start with it's social media promotion very soon to make sure that their platform reaches all corners.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:27:57 AM

hell yeah man, I mean the beta is already really impressive.  I did a small test transaction and it worked flawlessly.  I can't wait for the B2B trading platform section of it to go live.

In my two tests, the withdraw was very slow. What was it like for you?
I'm not sure if it was the fault of bittwatt or the slow ETH network that day

Yeah I said in a previous post it was a little slow, but as I said then I assume it's just because they are doing extra checks or manual checks on the withdrawal while the platform is in beta, when the B2B platform is live and running I assume it'll be just as good as other platforms.

They are still working on it and will soon release the full version. I think the beta version was released because the atmosphere was so quiet and they needed something to show that they are not sleeping.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

I agree with you up till the point when you mentioned hosting AMA in different channels. I don't think that all channels have the ability to effectively host mass conversations as well as telegram does.
Yeah and it is a lot of work to do AMA's in a lot of different channels, it would be a lot more easier for the team and the supporters to do just do it in one with everyone in it.

I would just limit it to two channels to be honest; Telegram and Reddit; the crypto community is quite active on Reddit and it would be much more effective than telegram if you ask me. conversations get lost in the mass messages in telegram

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:04:26 AM

I would just limit it to two channels to be honest; Telegram and Reddit; the crypto community is quite active on Reddit and it would be much more effective than telegram if you ask me. conversations get lost in the mass messages in telegram

Yeah, telegram channel have that problem you will have to scroll down a large chunk of messages to probably reference one message, I prefer reddit and like you said crypto community are quite active on reddit.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

I just read in the telegram channel that yesterday BWT tokens worth $ 100K were traded on Coss. Now they can apply for a listing on CMC. I would be very happy, then I do not always have to look at Coss, how much a BWT currently costs
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:39:26 AM

Telegram is the best place for such AMAs. Sometimes its messy and lots of confusions if user did not wait for other question to get answered. Btw, is it going to be an AMA soon from Bittwatt?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

I just read in the telegram channel that yesterday BWT tokens worth $ 100K were traded on Coss. Now they can apply for a listing on CMC. I would be very happy, then I do not always have to look at Coss, how much a BWT currently costs

In a day? CMC requires that much volume in a single day, not over the period of the project to my understanding. if that's the case then that's awesome and I can't wait to see BWT on CMC, wonder if it'll be in the top 100.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

In a day? CMC requires that much volume in a single day, not over the period of the project to my understanding. if that's the case then that's awesome and I can't wait to see BWT on CMC, wonder if it'll be in the top 100.

From my knowledge, CMC requires 100k to be listed - it will be great to see it on coinmarketcpa - it really does bring some more attraction and get more people looking at the project once it gets listed
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

Listing at CMC will be awesome news for Bittwatt if that happens. But do Bittwatt team have any such plans to list BWT at any such exchange?
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

Hi, guys. Their idea is quite investing in my mind! Irreproachable results, very nice results!
Yes they have done a lot of work already and their idea is very good. I have high hopes for this project and look forward to what is to come in the future.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

Listing at CMC will be awesome news for Bittwatt if that happens. But do Bittwatt team have any such plans to list BWT at any such exchange?

They are currently in the process of auditing with Huobi exchange, from the Telegram group it looks like there was an issue that delayed them, and it's of course on Coss.io and their own beta exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: