Bitcoin Forum
August 26, 2024, 06:16:13 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11772 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

I just read in the telegram channel that yesterday BWT tokens worth $ 100K were traded on Coss. Now they can apply for a listing on CMC. I would be very happy, then I do not always have to look at Coss, how much a BWT currently costs

In a day? CMC requires that much volume in a single day, not over the period of the project to my understanding. if that's the case then that's awesome and I can't wait to see BWT on CMC, wonder if it'll be in the top 100.

Listing at CMC will be awesome news for Bittwatt if that happens. But do Bittwatt team have any such plans to list BWT at any such exchange?

They are currently in the process of auditing with Huobi exchange, from the Telegram group it looks like there was an issue that delayed them, and it's of course on Coss.io and their own beta exchange.

A listing on CMC would be awesome and also an additional listing on a big exchange like Huobi. I hope they can clarify the issues soon.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

I just read in the telegram channel that yesterday BWT tokens worth $ 100K were traded on Coss. Now they can apply for a listing on CMC. I would be very happy, then I do not always have to look at Coss, how much a BWT currently costs

In a day? CMC requires that much volume in a single day, not over the period of the project to my understanding. if that's the case then that's awesome and I can't wait to see BWT on CMC, wonder if it'll be in the top 100.

i thinks it' s100k in a single day. The trading competition certainly helps to generate a lot of trades.
I also participate,  but apparently others buy and sell more than me, since I was in the top 30, I fall further and further back
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

This project needs more audience and more consumers as people can really benefit from this kind of service. But how to use this service should not be very complicated as most of the ordinary users are not yet well-versed in crypto. If they will learn that you need to do this using the blockchain, it might be off for them. The team should explain it simply to an ordinary person and the advantages of using such kind of platform. Mass adoption is real challenge here.

Yeah you have a very solid stand here, of what use is the whole of the message without the understanding of the common user out there who is not yet come into the full understanding of the blockchain, i also would say for one to show seriousness or drive to a given goal he/she must make conscious efforts him/herself

attempts like checking out various videos posted by Bittwatt themselves is profitable in a long term, here is a link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYWjiPk7lS6DBuaXgsIy4A

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

I’m hoping we see  this platform grow they really need to get the word out that this phase has gone so well and that the first section is up and working getting more people using it will be important

This project needs more audience and more consumers as people can really benefit from this kind of service. But how to use this service should not be very complicated as most of the ordinary users are not yet well-versed in crypto. If they will learn that you need to do this using the blockchain, it might be off for them. The team should explain it simply to an ordinary person and the advantages of using such kind of platform. Mass adoption is real challenge here.

Yeah you have a very solid stand here, of what use is the whole of the message without the understanding of the common user out there who is not yet come into the full understanding of the blockchain, i also would say for one to show seriousness or drive to a given goal he/she must make conscious efforts him/herself

attempts like checking out various videos posted by Bittwatt themselves is profitable in a long term, here is a link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYWjiPk7lS6DBuaXgsIy4A

I think they have done a good job conveying the concept and the beta release of the exchange they made does not look complicated too. the fact that you can sell energy contract is really interesting and I think it could attract several huge investors.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

I’m hoping the new site and platform is an indication of how development will continue and we will continue to see quality front end and backend development continue throughout the project

hell yeah man, I mean the beta is already really impressive.  I did a small test transaction and it worked flawlessly.  I can't wait for the B2B trading platform section of it to go live.
Oh great. You already tested transaction? How's experience? I am also interested to take one trial of this beta if possible. As you said it is really impressive on beta then how B2B will be attractive...
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 01:58:28 PM

The plan is very nice and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.

I'm optimistic their vision will become a reality, they have a very strong team well focused and determined the future seems secured for this guys.

With a successful project, working exchange already on ground, trading exchange to come soon and a some partnerships, i believe they will really go far in the future.

Yes, Bittwatt team is doing what is needed for this project. And I think this project will a successful one. In fact there is lot of development in last few months.  

Any news on the expansion part? I am not sure where they are at when it comes to progress in Romania and whether they were able to get partners on board?
Bittwatt has a partnership with Eva-Energy from Romania, which will allow the customers(they have around 30.000 customers) to pay their bills using BWT starting with the end of this month. Also, i've read on the telegram channel about partnerships with companies from Belgium, Holland and France from what i remember.

I have not heard anything after this Eva-Energy from Romania partnership. I think based on outcome of this partnership, many other will join BittWatt.
I also never yet. If someone have link so could you post that link here? This is true news then this is good opportunity for Bittwatt also.

Yeah.. I have not heard about any partnership recently from eva energy. I think if this is true it will be a big news. Partnerships are important for any project to grow.

What I understood is that Bittwatt and Eva-Energy are already partners. Yes, after the initial news I have not heard anything where are they now.

As far as I know, Bittwatt starts in Romania on June 30th and from then on you can pay Eva-Energy's electricity with BWT. they are probably working on the last details, because the start is not far away
But can we have any official announcement link which is updated from Bittwatt? When they did this partnership. I am asking here because I never seen that information anywhere
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

very nice project, hope in the future should run by the planned!
 Good luck team.

I hope they can achieve the goals within their roadmap

here is a nice article below which shows the indepth roadmap
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bittwatt/comments/8ce248/bittwatt_roadmap/
WayneJ

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

This is a very nice business with potential!
Classy job, cognizant business, absorbing business.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

i thinks it' s100k in a single day. The trading competition certainly helps to generate a lot of trades.
I also participate,  but apparently others buy and sell more than me, since I was in the top 30, I fall further and further back

I just checked and it it's had over $130,000 volume on coss in the past 24 hours, so it does meet the requirements for listing finally! Just need to get one of the team to submit it now.  And yeah you'd need to be trading a hell of alot to win that competition lol
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

Good luck team.

So we are in the middle now though the final point is in 2022. A lot of things has been done and I think the more are to do in future. Bitwatt is making a great journey and I wish the team just to go ahead to mobile applications release.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

Good luck team.

So we are in the middle now though the final point is in 2022. A lot of things has been done and I think the more are to do in future. Bitwatt is making a great journey and I wish the team just to go ahead to mobile applications release.

Considering the extent of the roadmap and time frame it’s impressive they have made so much progress already it shows the team is serious about their longterm plans and developing not just a product but a platform that can be a center to the industry if they keep progressing as they have
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

I’m hoping the new site and platform is an indication of how development will continue and we will continue to see quality front end and backend development continue throughout the project

Yea, it will be like a continuous thing till they get it right, i believe that's the basis of this thread, to continuously criticize the project in a constructive manner till all the pieces fall in place and we'll get to see a much more bigger and better project in the future, bittwatt is huge and the market that they are targeting is profitable, playing their cards right will surely mean success to all 
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

I just checked and it it's had over $130,000 volume on coss in the past 24 hours, so it does meet the requirements for listing finally! Just need to get one of the team to submit it now.  And yeah you'd need to be trading a hell of alot to win that competition lol

Wow. A lot of trading activities going on for Bittwatt on coss exchange but i noticed that the price of the token has dropped further. Hope to see it go back up.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

It will attract a lot of new investors if they see that Bittwatt is already listed on CMC, and you can also see the price in your wallet directly as MEW is connected with CMC.
Fengile

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

Good night, guys!
It's really good platform!
Credible vision, interesting website!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

It will attract a lot of new investors if they see that Bittwatt is already listed on CMC, and you can also see the price in your wallet directly as MEW is connected with CMC.

The statistics are becoming pretty impressive, getting to see bittwatt on cmc will be a huge boost of confidence to the community and a focus for potential investors, never knew they have made such huge trading volume and hopefully we will get to see an increase with time, the project has been doing well and holders know about this but dumpers don't 
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

Good luck team.

they are really focused on their long-term goals and that's a good thing, hopefully by 2022 bittwatt will be one of the big names in blockchain industry

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

If that's true then that's awesome, will be great to see BWT listed on CoinMarketCap. Makes tracking so much easier.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

I guess that's the team will start with it's social media promotion very soon to make sure that their platform reaches all corners.

They have actually been on this for a while now and they have done, to an extent, a great job with their marketing activities. There might still be some room for improvement though
Nosuruyo

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

Hey all! Their idea is quite attractive in my view. Noticing approach, a rather interesting design!
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: