Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.

Probably, the team been busy with their negotiation about their potential partners because if we can only see at the website, they so many well-known companies that they are planning to work with. Maybe, that could be the reason why the team seems to not active within a few days.
Maybe there is such an option as you say, because there really were no updates. Usually they often write news that encourages us to support the project further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

I see a lot of discussions about the good work of the project team. But I'm wondering what changes have occurred in the project recently and whether there are any news or updates that will help the project move forward a little further to its goal.
To know more about the update this project you have to at least join the Ubcoin community channel. There you can see how the team worked really hard for the success of the project. Just last week the COO of Ubcoin has visited China and got a very warm welcome from the Chinese crypto enthusiast.
Yeah, and with those updates it can be seen that project ubcoin is progressing, some of them are already stated in the comments, well it would be better to join the channel.
Update is necessary for this kind of project because an update can bring more success to come to the project, definitely.
Yes, exactly updates will definitely help the community or investors to understand the progress of the project. Because of the updates those who is attached with project will get the idea about team's next move or they will easily understand the real growth of the project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

Probably, the team been busy with their negotiation about their potential partners because if we can only see at the website, they so many well-known companies that they are planning to work with. Maybe, that could be the reason why the team seems to not active within a few days.
Maybe there is such an option as you say, because there really were no updates. Usually they often write news that encourages us to support the project further.
I hope that in the near future the team will give us the latest news about the project. Because many supporters are waiting for information from developers.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

To know more about the update this project you have to at least join the Ubcoin community channel. There you can see how the team worked really hard for the success of the project. Just last week the COO of Ubcoin has visited China and got a very warm welcome from the Chinese crypto enthusiast.
The project updates, information release are actively posted in the telegram channel.  The team members are actively working and trying their best to catch the interest of many and make more investor to invest the project.

Well, that is a good news because people who supported this project will be updated everyday since the team are actively working about the information. Its been a long journey for this project and we witnessed its continuous development especially in terms ot their ICO sale and hopefully all will be achieved.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

Yeah, and with those updates it can be seen that project ubcoin is progressing, some of them are already stated in the comments, well it would be better to join the channel.

It's necessary to do so, in order to be updated. That is why the team has telegram to make sure everything will be entertained. Moreover, the team probably been busy working for the development of the platform and also making more negotiations to their potential partners.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

Update is necessary for this kind of project because an update can bring more success to come to the project, definitely.
It's true that this project needs alot of updates, but so far the project was very impressive with their updates a strategies. The team is focusing on progress since they have been updating the project always.

I think the team are working with it because they already been this far and already have some people who supported them. Also, they probably been busy joining some conference which they wanted to add more features to help the platform to be more useful. This is marketplace wherein everyone can make use it and probably this is really going to be much more challenging.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

It's necessary to do so, in order to be updated. That is why the team has telegram to make sure everything will be entertained. Moreover, the team probably been busy working for the development of the platform and also making more negotiations to their potential partners.

Not just to entertained but also to keep updated for what is the real happenings and it is a way of communication. The team coordinates with the investors and supporters to developed well the project. The platform is designed to create a contacts with the clients and transaction is clearly open so that they will come back again.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

It's true that this project needs alot of updates, but so far the project was very impressive with their updates a strategies. The team is focusing on progress since they have been updating the project always.

I think the team are working with it because they already been this far and already have some people who supported them. Also, they probably been busy joining some conference which they wanted to add more features to help the platform to be more useful. This is marketplace wherein everyone can make use it and probably this is really going to be much more challenging.

I agree on you, the team also joins different activity which may implies new learning of strategy to be developed and bring UBcoin to the top it is kinda a self development of growth. Conference is Question and Answer portion which is throwing of ideas in different situations. It is also in demand in the market place well.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

Aside from that it might involved in the telegram so that it makes you closer to team, admin as well as the group who invested i  the project. Ubcoin is  great project because it is implement with an easy way to sell and buy goods for no hassle way. I would invest for more in this project so that my profit will get higher.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

Aside from that it might involved in the telegram so that it makes you closer to team, admin as well as the group who invested i  the project. Ubcoin is  great project because it is implement with an easy way to sell and buy goods for no hassle way. I would invest for more in this project so that my profit will get higher.
you can realize your plans and decide the question about the investment. In fact, this is a very promising project, which has all the chances for a quick launch of the platform.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

The project updates, information release are actively posted in the telegram channel.  The team members are actively working and trying their best to catch the interest of many and make more investor to invest the project.

Well, that is a good news because people who supported this project will be updated everyday since the team are actively working about the information. Its been a long journey for this project and we witnessed its continuous development especially in terms ot their ICO sale and hopefully all will be achieved.

Great, provide a frequent communication and updates to the community is the right thing that team has been done through the roadway of their accomplishments. And we saw how this project coordinate with the society since they are transparently shares their development strategies. Hopefully the team will achieve thier core plans in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:41:31 PM

It could be, but we all know there is no such thing here called perfect. That is why it is very needed in here good and workingplace. The team should accept and hear suggestions while participants should be more patience in waiting. Hope the team will do the same and think for more upgrades to make the project better.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

Ubank Signs Pre-Installation Deal With LG

The mobile payments app Ubank will be pre-installed by the South Korean company LG Electronics on its smartphones, which will become gradually available in various world markets. The Ubank app is already pre-installed by Samsung in 10 countries.

The users of LG phones will also have access to the Ubcoin Market ( https://ubcoin.io/en), which is an eBay-like blockchain platform developed by the Ubank team that enables people to acquire cryptocurrency in exchange for real goods.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ubank-signs-pre-installation-deal-with-lg/

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

No problem with the team now, i'm sure the team will give more useful information about both of UBCoin project and crypto currency news.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

Not at only telegram group, at almost social network of UBCoin has active. I can say that, they have a good operation at handle reputation via keep active.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

The mobile payments app Ubank will be pre-installed by the South Korean company LG Electronics on its smartphones, which will become gradually available in various world markets. The Ubank app is already pre-installed by Samsung in 10 countries.

The users of LG phones will also have access to the Ubcoin Market ( https://ubcoin.io/en), which is an eBay-like blockchain platform developed by the Ubank team that enables people to acquire cryptocurrency in exchange for real goods.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ubank-signs-pre-installation-deal-with-lg/

Oh my god, after Samsung is LG, what will next company become UBCoin partner? Maybe another famous android mobile ?
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:06:03 PM

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/022/900_900_1/022df210e59d4b7bb8ca000ddf5fd5c0.jpg
Oh my god, after Samsung is LG, what will next company become UBCoin partner? Maybe another famous android mobile ?

Woa, UBcoin cooperated with LG is considered a huge step forward to confirm the potential of the project, when the big and long-established technology companies, investors will be very rest assured to invest to UBcoin project
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

Wow, two big companies already are now partnered with this project? This will surely help a lot for the project's progress which is in very good status already.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:19:16 PM

Not just to entertained but also to keep updated for what is the real happenings and it is a way of communication. The team coordinates with the investors and supporters to developed well the project. The platform is designed to create a contacts with the clients and transaction is clearly open so that they will come back again.
If it's effective in communicating the community, well, there's no problem about it, having us being updated by the updates of the project is really a good thing to have and show by the team as they want us to know the status of the project.
yuisefb8

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

No problem with the team now, i'm sure the team will give more useful information about both of UBCoin project and crypto currency news.
Agree, the team is really doing a great job in making this project be more transparent to the people here, that's one thing UBCoin is great too.
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: