Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

Seems like most of the people here are wanted to support the project though even if they dont have any money to invest. I hope they can bring such an effort.

If you don't have many to invest and join the ICO sale, There other ways like joining their bounty campaigns that will be paid in tokens after the ICO sale.
I agree but the project needs some investors to fund thier development. Bounty alone cannot provide every financial requirements they need.
Yeah you have point sir. The bounty campaigns alone won't be enough to attract and gain investors to invest and funds the project at the same time. Some projects advertisements will also help a lot. Maybe some promotional offers will also make the project more attractive and competitive.

They need to look for tie ups since those usually cause a little hype enough for some idiots to invest blindly without researching anything about a coin
of course, without good partnerships, it is difficult to develop a high-quality platform. By the way, are there any news from the developers about possible options for new partnership agreements?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

🎈 Ubcoin Market is placing its headquarters in Singapore

At the moment the company is officially incorporated there as an exempt private company limited by shares.

💎 The process of listing UBC tokens on Asian exchanges has been launched and is planned to be finalised shortly after August, 27, the end of Ubcoin token sale.

👑 Read more:

IN KOREAN: http://cointoday.co.kr/2018/08/11/ubcoin-market-%EC%8B%B1%EA%B0%80%ED%8F%AC%EB%A5%B4%EB%A1%9C-%EB%B3%B8%EC%82%AC-%EC%9D%B4%EC%A0%84/

IN ENGLISH: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-market-moves-its-headquarters-to-singapore-ea66c4b0bd6e

IN ITALIAN: https://www.cryptominando.it/2018/08/10/ubcoin-sede-singapore/

IN SPANISH: https://www.tecnologia.press/2018/08/10/ubcoin-market-traslada-su-sede-a-singapur/

❤️ 7% discount is IN FORCE! Buy Ubcoin tokens now on https://ubcoin.io/en
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

Seems like most of the people here are wanted to support the project though even if they dont have any money to invest. I hope they can bring such an effort.

If you don't have many to invest and join the ICO sale, There other ways like joining their bounty campaigns that will be paid in tokens after the ICO sale.
I agree but the project needs some investors to fund thier development. Bounty alone cannot provide every financial requirements they need.
Yeah you have point sir. The bounty campaigns alone won't be enough to attract and gain investors to invest and funds the project at the same time. Some projects advertisements will also help a lot. Maybe some promotional offers will also make the project more attractive and competitive.

They need to look for tie ups since those usually cause a little hype enough for some idiots to invest blindly without researching anything about a coin
of course, without good partnerships, it is difficult to develop a high-quality platform. By the way, are there any news from the developers about possible options for new partnership agreements?

I think UBcoin has enough good quality cooperative companies to support the project to be successful in the near future. Let's wait for this in a month
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:53:38 PM

Who have will Jackpot 5k UBC? We are nearly the end of UBCoin token sale, don't missing the chance at now (ETH is so cheap)
Yes, now is a good chance to buy tokens at a small price, since all the Crypto currency has fallen in price and therefore now it is possible to buy more tokens with a low price.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:48:55 PM

❤️ Contribute min. 1 ETH — earn EXTRA 300 UBC for every 1 ETH till August, 13 (12 GMT)

A new time-limited opportunity for Ubcoin contributors: contribute minimum 1 ETH and get additional 300 UBC (guaranteed) for every 1 ETH (rounded DOWN to the nearest integer) that you contributed!

🔥 The BONUS is in force in the period from August, 10 (12 GMT) till August, 13 (12 GMT).

💎 Example how it works:

1 eth = 8640 ubc + bonus 300 ubc
1,5 eth = 12960 ubc + bonus 300 ubc
2 eth = 17280 ubc + bonus 600 ubc

The Stage 7 discount 7% (for contributions below 20 ETH) remains in force for all participants.

🌟 The EXTRA tokens will be paid till August, 18.

✨ Don’t miss EXTRA tokens — buy tokens now on https://ubcoin.io!
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

One might wonder if you really want 'some idiots' to invest blindly. We prefer to educate the people well and let them make an educated choice in contributing or not.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

Supporting or helping does not have to be by investing, there are various ways, for example; participate in promoting the ICO, or even participate in convincing investors by participating in serving all questions from consumers on their telegram.
I agree. There are so many ways on how to support the project especially for Ubcoin. And the most common way used by many people of crypto is by joining in bounty programs. This is very effective in spreading the name of the project in social sites and attract more people to invest in the project.

Well said bud, there are so many ways on how to support the project and its our choice what kind of action are we going to do to support the project. If you have enough money to invest then you can have more investment in such project as it will help them to have a better future in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:04:53 PM

Supporting or helping does not have to be by investing, there are various ways, for example; participate in promoting the ICO, or even participate in convincing investors by participating in serving all questions from consumers on their telegram.
I agree. There are so many ways on how to support the project especially for Ubcoin. And the most common way used by many people of crypto is by joining in bounty programs. This is very effective in spreading the name of the project in social sites and attract more people to invest in the project.

True, there are many ways to support the project one of those is by joining the bounty campaign. It helps a lot in making the project popular or known through that many will support and will invest the project. Hope for more success of the project and more updates from the team.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

Who have will Jackpot 5k UBC? We are nearly the end of UBCoin token sale, don't missing the chance at now (ETH is so cheap)
Yes, now is a good chance to buy tokens at a small price, since all the Crypto currency has fallen in price and therefore now it is possible to buy more tokens with a low price.

That's definitely right, since market value for some crypto has been down so it's an opportunity for us to make an investment at this moment. Moreover, the project is going well and they always making an update which they really didn't miss it and I think investors always know what is the status of their development.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:53:18 PM

As what I observed, the team already been doing that and probably this is why they have a better partner. Ubcoin continue to make progress  and probably they will have better outcome especially with their ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

People should only contribute what they can spare Smiley
Yes, they don't need to put a lot of money here as it is not a required one, if they think it's worth an investment here, then go for it, just keep in my mind that it's what they can spare in the mean time.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

Yeah this is the week because of more down of ETH and BTC,  but the gas is still high for ETH and unstable, But the Brightside it will become high again both BTC and ETH so its a good move to invest right now.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

Yes, they don't need to put a lot of money here as it is not a required one, if they think it's worth an investment here, then go for it, just keep in my mind that it's what they can spare in the mean time.
Yeah, Its good that people are giving right and good advice to the investors , well I hope they invest what they can only invest not to the extent that they could lose huge amount in any case.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:58:12 AM

Yeah, Its good that people are giving right and good advice to the investors , well I hope they invest what they can only invest not to the extent that they could lose huge amount in any case.
Advice from a bunch of people really do help to ease the investors mind. But still, their decisions will remains matter. I knew that the Ubcoin project has so many investors now in this project even just for its beginning here in the crypto currency community, and I do believe that this kind of project really deserve to be supported and not only that, that the Ubcoin is a project worth to invest in not only with money but also the attention and time.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:31:28 AM

It's good to see in the website of Ubcoin project that the team have managed to collect almost 12k ETH which is I think enough funds for the development of the platform. And also, I'm a little bit excited about the exchange and where would they put this coin. Perhaps we can be able to know it after the ICO ends?
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

Everyone is getting excited on pushing their money into the max limit just to having a chance to participate the 5k UBC jackpot. Invested already.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

Yeah this is the week because of more down of ETH and BTC,  but the gas is still high for ETH and unstable, But the Brightside it will become high again both BTC and ETH so its a good move to invest right now.
Yes. Beside invest at ETH and BTC for hold, we can using ETH for buy some UBC Smiley.. We have good growth at both crowded sale and progress.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:52:55 AM

Yes, absolutely I agree with your opinion on this project. Investors have their own choices about investment. I think they just need to make an investment of as much money as they can afford to lose.

player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

It's good to see in the website of Ubcoin project that the team have managed to collect almost 12k ETH which is I think enough funds for the development of the platform. And also, I'm a little bit excited about the exchange and where would they put this coin. Perhaps we can be able to know it after the ICO ends?
Yes, exactly it's great news. Now the development team will keep the continuous development of the project. The team has collected enough funding to keep it's developing continuous as well as they can make the platform far better with making good possible use of the funding.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
vickycoin05

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

Nice that we can realy see how cooperative and supportive the team and also the followers of this project. The good teamwork results in a posible success. Nice that each of the participants of this project are helping each other for the betterment of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: