Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

Seems like most of the people here are wanted to support the project though even if they dont have any money to invest. I hope they can bring such an effort.

People should only contribute what they can spare Smiley
Yes, they don't need to put a lot of money here as it is not a required one, if they think it's worth an investment here, then go for it, just keep in my mind that it's what they can spare in the mean time.
Yeah, Its good that people are giving right and good advice to the investors , well I hope they invest what they can only invest not to the extent that they could lose huge amount in any case.
Yes, absolutely I agree with your opinion on this project. Investors have their own choices about investment. I think they just need to make an investment of as much money as they can afford to lose.
Actually the decision is still in the hands of the investors. The last say will be them buy, we as supporters can atleast change their mind we can advise and share to them the good reviews and works of the project. We can help the project in out small little ways. Hopefully the investors will continue to increase so that the project will grow and develop as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

It's good to see in the website of Ubcoin project that the team have managed to collect almost 12k ETH which is I think enough funds for the development of the platform. And also, I'm a little bit excited about the exchange and where would they put this coin. Perhaps we can be able to know it after the ICO ends?
Yes, exactly it's great news. Now the development team will keep the continuous development of the project. The team has collected enough funding to keep it's developing continuous as well as they can make the platform far better with making good possible use of the funding.
For exchange, I try to ask the admin via telegram, about where they plan to enter UBC, and they give an explanation; "We hope you understand that a lot of exchanges also have agreements with projects during the Token Sale not to give any information until everything is a 100% certain. That means talking about exchanges in the community could jeopardize everything".
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

🎥❤️ Enjoy FRESH and ENTERTAINING video reviews about Ubcoin:

🇬🇧 IN ENGLISH, Crypto Investing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaoA2PkWIpo

🇮🇩 IN INDONESIAN, Mz Vlogger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RjkiqkcH2o  

🌟 💥 EXTRA 300 UBC bonus for every 1 ETH ENDS SOON! Buy Ubcoin tokens now on https://ubcoin.io/en
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Seems like most of the people here are wanted to support the project though even if they dont have any money to invest. I hope they can bring such an effort.

Yes, they don't need to put a lot of money here as it is not a required one, if they think it's worth an investment here, then go for it, just keep in my mind that it's what they can spare in the mean time.
Yeah, Its good that people are giving right and good advice to the investors , well I hope they invest what they can only invest not to the extent that they could lose huge amount in any case.
Yes, absolutely I agree with your opinion on this project. Investors have their own choices about investment. I think they just need to make an investment of as much money as they can afford to lose.
Actually the decision is still in the hands of the investors. The last say will be them buy, we as supporters can atleast change their mind we can advise and share to them the good reviews and works of the project. We can help the project in out small little ways. Hopefully the investors will continue to increase so that the project will grow and develop as well.

The fact that investors in the UBcoin project have increased steadily and closer to UBCOin's ICO closing date, the number of investors has increased, congratulating the UBcoin project development team.
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

The fact that investors in the UBcoin project have increased steadily and closer to UBCOin's ICO closing date, the number of investors has increased, congratulating the UBcoin project development team.

That is a great news and it happened for a reason just to stabilized the let the project known for good. We all know the team put up hard work and full effort just to achieved this momentum of each lives of the team and the developers. Thanks for UBcoin because it helps to raise a poor individual just like ubcoin before is nothing but now really change for best.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

Who have will Jackpot 5k UBC? We are nearly the end of UBCoin token sale, don't missing the chance at now (ETH is so cheap)

Yeah this is the week because of more down of ETH and BTC,  but the gas is still high for ETH and unstable, But the Brightside it will become high again both BTC and ETH so its a good move to invest right now.

Meh why invest in ETH when it will be stuck on an exchangecause of the ETH issue (something I highly not recommend doing cause Exchanges suck)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Who have will Jackpot 5k UBC? We are nearly the end of UBCoin token sale, don't missing the chance at now (ETH is so cheap)

Yeah this is the week because of more down of ETH and BTC,  but the gas is still high for ETH and unstable, But the Brightside it will become high again both BTC and ETH so its a good move to invest right now.
Maybe, while the course is unstable, I also think about buying more tokens, but I do not yet know how to proceed. The price is of course very attractive.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

Maybe, while the course is unstable, I also think about buying more tokens, but I do not yet know how to proceed. The price is of course very attractive.
I think now is a very good time to buy tokens. Of course, every person has his own opinion on this matter, but I would prefer to buy now.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

They definitely do that because as an experience investors, they decide carefully and probably won't be carelessly make an investment. Everything is going to be good as the ICO stage nearly end I guess and probably they already collected enough funds to continue the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

Everyone is getting excited on pushing their money into the max limit just to having a chance to participate the 5k UBC jackpot. Invested already.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows the risk that they entered which if they get lucky they could earned a great reward. This is probably an exciting event which everyone is excited to know the results of this kind of promotion.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:47:29 PM

Yes. Beside invest at ETH and BTC for hold, we can using ETH for buy some UBC Smiley.. We have good growth at both crowded sale and progress.

That sounds like an amazing idea Wink
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

❤️ Contribute min. 1 ETH — earn EXTRA 300 UBC for every 1 ETH till August, 13 (12 GMT)

💎 Example how it works:

1 eth = 8640 ubc + bonus 300 ubc
1,5 eth = 12960 ubc + bonus 300 ubc
2 eth = 17280 ubc + bonus 600 ubc

✨ Don’t miss EXTRA tokens — buy tokens now on ubcoin io!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

We know they have done a lot of great things for the project as the results shows great achievement and the progress of how people trusted the project really amaze me and for sure everyone here.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

We know they have done a lot of great things for the project as the results shows great achievement and the progress of how people trusted the project really amaze me and for sure everyone here.

Yes the team is doing great in the project it will not be in this level without their effort and hardwork. I know it will be more successful and many people will support in this project and also it will make the number of investors increase. Keep doing it team! I know you will get what your main goal in this project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:05:33 AM

Yes the team is doing great in the project it will not be in this level without their effort and hardwork. I know it will be more successful and many people will support in this project and also it will make the number of investors increase. Keep doing it team! I know you will get what your main goal in this project.
You are right there buddy that the team is really doing the best they could as they keep on making a further achievements of the Ubcoin project. The good and continuous actions of the Ubcoin is necessarily to keep growing as this will also keep on gaining the trust and support from the crowd, as the investors, users and supporters will gladly to stay here in Ubcoin.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:33:31 AM

❤️ Contribute min. 1 ETH — earn EXTRA 300 UBC for every 1 ETH till August, 13 (12 GMT)

💎 Example how it works:

Many big promotions and stuff will surely attract more people to invest in UBcoin, By the way what is the predicted price of UBCOIN after the ICO in the exchanges platforms?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

They definitely do that because as an experience investors, they decide carefully and probably won't be carelessly make an investment. Everything is going to be good as the ICO stage nearly end I guess and probably they already collected enough funds to continue the platform.
As I have not seen or checked about the ICO yet, I hope you're right, it seemed that there are enough time that have been allotted in gaining the funds.

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

💎 Example how it works:

Having this kind of promotions from Ubcoin project is very convincing and worthy to invest and buy the coins now as they have added extra bonus that will make all investors or ICO contributors satisfied. Hopefully, this can gained good results on their fundings so that they can have a full development of the platform.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

💎 Example how it works:

good suggestion, looking at today's course Eth I guess that many investors will take advantage of this offer. Thus, the team will be even closer in its hard cap.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

💎 Example how it works:

A good thing that the Ubcoin company can make a good promotion on their ICO so that the users can get interested to invest. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: