Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76789 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

Want to know what Dispatch is building, but you're not that technical? We've just published our lite paper.  Now you can find out what Dispatch is all about without needing to look up every other word. Download it today!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatchs-new-lite-paper-makes-exciting-new-protocol-digestible-for-newbies-9713d67d702c

Cheesy
Is good to know Dispatch is still maintaining its community with constant update am sure we will get there with these few updates we are getting am hoping to hear new achievement soon

Well for me I am still waiting if the bounty campaign shall continue or not. Its been a week.
It's nice to know that the team is actively working on the project, every new article about the Dispatch project brings more popularity and investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

tell me please, where to find information about sales? How are the sales going and is there any hope that the hard cap will be fully assembled?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

Want to know what Dispatch is building, but you're not that technical? We've just published our lite paper.  Now you can find out what Dispatch is all about without needing to look up every other word. Download it today!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatchs-new-lite-paper-makes-exciting-new-protocol-digestible-for-newbies-9713d67d702c

Cheesy
Is good to know Dispatch is still maintaining its community with constant update am sure we will get there with these few updates we are getting am hoping to hear new achievement soon

Well for me I am still waiting if the bounty campaign shall continue or not. Its been a week.
It's nice to know that the team is actively working on the project, every new article about the Dispatch project brings more popularity and investors.
This is really a good sign that this Dispatch  is making their name to be hit on the top and would be succesful soon because of the team that would never stop to strive more for the achievement of their goals.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

tell me please, where to find information about sales? How are the sales going and is there any hope that the hard cap will be fully assembled?
Most likely, it is hidden from public eyes. It will become possible after replenishment of an official purse for collecting this information available to you.

connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

Has the project already started a company of generosity? Will there be another token distribution for free? Or do they just need to be puked now? I just read that it seems like there will be another distribution of tokens.
Once dispatch proved their best as they promised which shows a proof of token for their dignity and now we do require to allow some timeline for their delegates to make a right decision that will allow them to discuss and come back to us with a positive announcement.

Anyone knows any good ideas and updates from the team? I expect their will launch another round of campaigns for dispatch?
I don't know exactly, but i guess they will running their ICO soon beside official launch of Dispatch Labs platform?
What we need to do for now is to wait a little bit more time because the team is strongly doing their best to make all members satisfied in here. Also, the market is not a good situation and probably can affect the price of the coin in the future. So it's better to focus first in the development and wait until the market gets stable.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Most likely, it is hidden from public eyes. It will become possible after replenishment of an official purse for collecting this information available to you.
I think thats not fair to an investors point of view. They should be transparent on how much has already been collected so that everyone will have an idea if the project will resume its development or not.
Why do they need to hide it from the public eyes? does this have connection to the current situation of the market which down?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

I think thats not fair to an investors point of view. They should be transparent on how much has already been collected so that everyone will have an idea if the project will resume its development or not.
Why do they need to hide it from the public eyes? does this have connection to the current situation of the market which down?
There aren't notice about an ICO on their announcement thread so maybe it was finish, since their roadmap base on the opening page, there wasn't any note about when their sale. Or probably as what you have mentioned that due to that the market is doen, they maybe currently holding the sale because it might cause more problems if the situation on the market continue.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

Yeah, they should be transparency, not transparent. Both are not the same word, try to learn a better english
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

There aren't notice about an ICO on their announcement thread so maybe it was finish, since their roadmap base on the opening page, there wasn't any note about when their sale. Or probably as what you have mentioned that due to that the market is doen, they maybe currently holding the sale because it might cause more problems if the situation on the market continue.
I wish they could do an opportunity like giving away some of their tokens just to increasing their audience so that the users can get attracted to the platform to support moreover.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

This information will be available only after it is published by administrators with official data. Or look for information on the official website.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

When can I expect from the news update team of the project? I have been waiting for a long time, when there will be news from the team, but they are all gone.
it's been some time since the developers did not have any news about the development of the project. I hope the team will see our requests and give us the latest news about the project.
I hope so, because I'm worried that administrators are not as active as they used to be. It is very rare to publish news.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:39:40 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 05:45:49 PM by DispatchLabs

Cloud Storage centers still have many economic benefits over blockchain-based storage, but for FaultTolerance and Data Sovereignty blockchain is the leader.

Find out why Dispatch CTO, Zane Witherspoon thinks so in this recent Forbes article on blockchain based Data Storage Solutions  

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelwolfson/2018/09/25/blockchain-based-data-storage-solutions-help-secure-user-data/#20e6ca5c7512

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

Though they haven't published anything yet about the sales,but you can keep hope that if you want to invest here,then you are in the right place for the investment 
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

Probably yes, still hidden for our viewing, but try to visit the project website might you can find you looking for and visit telegram group for faster and precise answers from your inquiries.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:39:32 PM

Though they haven't published anything yet about the sales,but you can keep hope that if you want to invest here,then you are in the right place for the investment 
Agree, as of now there is no announcements and details regarding the time and place the team might talk about safety and welfare

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

Cheesy

This is really a good sign that this Dispatch  is making their name to be hit on the top and would be succesful soon because of the team that would never stop to strive more for the achievement of their goals.
There will be new amendments with the project that will bring more new enhancements for the platform which will cherish the investors and all the participants who trusted the project as it brings more benefits.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:18:47 PM

hi. I understand that your project is a kind of platform for creating applications. Is it something similar to the BTW platform only on the ethereum blockchain?

We're not familiar enough with the BTW platform to say.  We are Ethereum backward compatible and yes, we are a platform for creating Dapps and storing off chain data.
Will it be possible to change the parent Blockchain,if the market changes?
sathvik112

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

Do visit the official platform of dispatch labs and also join in their official social channels for gaining more information at the same time for communicating and being a part of discussions for the project welfare.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

Has the project already started a company of generosity? Will there be another token distribution for free? Or do they just need to be puked now? I just read that it seems like there will be another distribution of tokens.
Once dispatch proved their best as they promised which shows a proof of token for their dignity and now we do require to allow some timeline for their delegates to make a right decision that will allow them to discuss and come back to us with a positive announcement.

Anyone knows any good ideas and updates from the team? I expect their will launch another round of campaigns for dispatch?
That brings more attention of existing participants and even it advertise and bring a subsequent place for new participants with more opportunities to gain with this goodwill.
Jesusghergo

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:48:49 PM

Cheesy

More bounty programs will attract the supporters where they even get recognized ultimately they will do spread about the project and that will bring more popularity when we have a better advertising.
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: