Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Greninja

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:17:24 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Years of stay in what?i think we need to be specific on what we say so that it can easily to understand.
TrustLogics is a big help to the jobseekers not only because they can easily have a right job but also they will have a record which is even out of their country they can apply also easily.

hiring of applicants by the means of online reviewing of profile is one of the solutions of the trust logics to minimize the time of interviewing job seekers
but i have a question to ask, how can we make sure that these job seekers are capable enough to do the workloads of the said position, if ever they will be hired?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:31:17 PM

I have some questions that come into my mind. How they can verify that the data provided by each applicant is true and correct?
In addition to providing personal information, work history, education, qualifications, and skills, how can you say the fact that all the information they are giving is accurate?

How can you handle in this matter?
An organization, institute or a 3rd party Background check company which abides by
government regulations and is authorized to verify and submit a certificate of a candidate about
Educational background, Criminal records, Drug and Health records, and Previous employment.
Thank you for answering the question of angela07 that answer give us idea of how will be done, but what if the applicant using trust logics and he/her is applying to abroad or outside the country how will you verify and check their certificate since you are not here? Can i ask if do you have a third party company or validator on many different countries to validate the requirements and records personally?
That is one of the hurdles that they need to address. "Validators" will definitely be a third party company and I think that would need to be for each country. Also, applying abroad would prove to need a different process since one cannot simply work in a foreign land since there are laws with regards to that.
Yes i agree with the validator on each country will have an advantage to all applicants who wants to work on foreign country or even in local company, once they pass thru a validator by giving their documents and certification and it will give the result to trust logics then the trust logics will prioritize those applicants to recommend them to many local and foreign companies that will suit their credentials...
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Years of stay in what?i think we need to be specific on what we say so that it can easily to understand.
TrustLogics is a big help to the jobseekers not only because they can easily have a right job but also they will have a record which is even out of their country they can apply also easily.

hiring of applicants by the means of online reviewing of profile is one of the solutions of the trust logics to minimize the time of interviewing job seekers
but i have a question to ask, how can we make sure that these job seekers are capable enough to do the workloads of the said position, if ever they will be hired?
Well, I think it’s not the problem of the trustlogic then, and besides if the jobseekers are able to love their job if they really want the said position, and ofcourse I am pretty sure that they will love their job if the management is equally treat the employee.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:24:45 PM

what is trustlogics? is this insurance company? can you please elaborate??

https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
please visit the this link, it will explain to you what is this project.

TrustLogics is poised to put control firmly back in the hands of the aspiring jobseeker. With a patent-pending, innovative technology, our aim is to create a decentralized ecosystem where: users can share their professional data across different platforms by setting permissions; a Recruiter can make the most of our global Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model; jobseekers can harness the power of TrustLogics partnered Validators; and Independent Service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided. Hopefully somehow it will help you with some details about trustlogic. It is better if you read the whitepaper of trustlogic to answer some of your questions about this project.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
joliepearl06

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

Will freelance job be available with TrustLogic? Will there also be smart contracts in Trustlogic platform? Do we need to upload our resume to Trustlogic as well? Do you have pre-made format for resiume also? Good luck to Trustlogic.

all of the things you said are with the company.
one of the basic is resume! this will have your information.
personally, skills, strength and capability.
TRUST need it for them to scan and to know what to ask for the supporting documents.

I tried registering with Trustlogic platform and it seems that all information or details required can be filled up. From your Educational Background, work experiences, skills, and all similar information found in a resume. Since all information needed are there I was wondering if a resume is really still needed.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

Participate in the Surprise Box Sale Now before you miss out on a guaranteed Mystery Digital Voucher which can have 50 to 12500 TLTs!
For more info log on to :-  https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.html

Join Us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics[/center

Damn, this is some pretty amazing gimmick! Great job for thinking of this raffle. I am sure that a lot of investors will really bite into this one since it is pretty clear that a lot of people in this industry are fond of mystery boxes and I am one of them! I am really interested.
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

we hate KYC as it is not good idea with blockchain who intend to hide our personality!
second, why are they just on one exchange. they are preparing for better!
it is a great thing to do but  will make it

Actually, most of the community here they hate KYC but to some others here its fine for them to have kyc. But still in the end they do nothing if

this is the rules of ico project. In the meantime, let me remind you that Trust logics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain

solution, a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record transactions. A REST API

wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

KYC for every project is just so important and something the developers cannot ignore since it is a big deal if some investors from areas that does not allow ICOs invest in their project, it will affect the overall image of the project. So even if we hate it, we need to understand that it is done not for a selfish reason.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:10:27 PM

Do i need to have all the credential ready for applying on this trustlogic?
what are the kind of certificate and documents do i need?
i hope resume is the only thing i need to submit first, and others will follow once i am with the future employer.
i do love the new idea of having the job online but i am afraid for my personal information to be exposed in public especially online.

I think it will just be an application wherein you will ne to register an account of yours including all your personal and professional informations and of course the credentials you mentioned but you dont have to prove them anything, they will have validators who are going to verify all your details if they true or not. Then you datas will be ready for employers incase you apply for a new job.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:20:20 PM

The terms listed below have been used in our White-paper and, hence, have been defined to help
you gain a better understanding of our product:

Jobseeker/Candidate – An individual who's equipped with a unique skill set and is looking for a job
opportunity or change from their current employer.

Recruiter – An individual who posts human resource requirements, responsibilities & skills and
works towards finding the right jobseeker. A typical recruiter analyses business gaps and searches
for a candidate who can fill the gap.

Peer – Any user on the TrustLogicsTM platform who has an option to refer a candidate for a job
posted by a Recruiter

INEFFICIENCIES IN THE CURRENT HIRING INDUSTRY

Validators – An organization, institute or a 3rd party Background check company which abides by
government regulations and is authorized to verify and submit a certificate of a candidate about
Educational background, Criminal records, Drug and Health records, and Previous employment.
Service Requester – A person who has availed services from Individual Service Providers (ISPs)

Source: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Will TrustLogic give referral incentive if we refer our friends to them? Does a peer have another access to Trustlogic website? Or will their access be similar to Jobseekers?

TrustLogic has a Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model, it's a process where recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. TrustLogicsTM AI based algorithm notifies Suitable peers about job posting, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved.

I’ve read this also but what difference do they have from linkedin? TrustLogics is also after building an applicant or a user’s a verified Trusted Reputation which is also very important in finding a job and the most important factor for a future employee in the eyes of the employer. And how this trusted reputations are verified is also through validators.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
it is at the first page of this thread, however if you want to know more about the project you have to search and read their whitepaper for more details and informations about their projects and ICO.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

Education Qualification
DIPLOMA and TRANSCRIPT of records

Previous Employment
certificate of employment

Skill certificates
certificates?

Drug history
medical records or medical certificate

Criminal records
government certificate or police certificate

In our country aside from diploma we have vocational course or skill based courses. Authorized school will issue certificate based on what course or skill you have learned and it means you also passed the exam. It is similar to short courses.
It is hard to get a full time work if you are graduated in vocational course. In my country, there is a contractualization among people who are working in a skilled industry. After of contract, labourers become unemployed due to the difficulty of finding a new company that they will apply. Many people suffers a lot just to find a job and I think, trustlogics will break the suffering of the workers because someday, searching of a job is not a big deal in a laborer.

Now we're talking! I strongly agree with you. Aside from the sure job waiting for you after you have resigned or separated from a company. You can choose whatever place you want to be assigned. Since the application is online, you have wider selections of jobs and a wider selection of places to work. I think it is much easier to put up a business on provinces if that happens because people will seek a work that is near to their hometown.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:08:58 PM

Will freelance job be available with TrustLogic? Will there also be smart contracts in Trustlogic platform? Do we need to upload our resume to Trustlogic as well? Do you have pre-made format for resiume also? Good luck to Trustlogic.

TRUST need it for them to scan and to know what to ask for the supporting documents.

I tried registering with Trustlogic platform and it seems that all information or details required can be filled up. From your Educational Background, work experiences, skills, and all similar information found in a resume. Since all information needed are there I was wondering if a resume is really still needed.

As for my personal opinion, I think a resume is not needed anymore. Since all of the information needed was already on the platform, they can easily convert it to a PDF file of they need to print it for special cases. Everything now can be done on the net, this is really an indication that we are in a Digital Era. I even signed documents using my digital pen to some of my transactions so there's no issue with the signature. We are also converting hardcopy files to digital files that can be stored in our database for proper filing and top-of-the-line speed of retrieval.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then, because it’s too hard to find job now and that is a good decision that before you resign make sure you already have a job waiting on you.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

Participate in the Surprise Box Sale Now before you miss out on a guaranteed Mystery Digital Voucher which can have 50 to 12500 TLTs!
For more info log on to :-  https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.html

Maybe they can reduce the requirement to be able to avail of the raffle. I'm sure many more will participate if you cut the price by half. Looking forward to trustlogic's Success.
Wow! That's great! It can attract many participants in their token sale. Every participants is assuming that they can get the rewards from raffle promo. Unfortunately, I am not updated regarding with this project. I hope I can buy TLT more before the end of their raffle promo. Well, advance congratulations for the winners.

Trustlogic

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

For more info log on to :-  https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.html

Maybe they can reduce the requirement to be able to avail of the raffle. I'm sure many more will participate if you cut the price by half. Looking forward to trustlogic's Success.
Wow! That's great! It can attract many participants in their token sale. Every participants is assuming that they can get the rewards from raffle promo. Unfortunately, I am not updated regarding with this project. I hope I can buy TLT more before the end of their raffle promo. Well, advance congratulations for the winners.
Thank you for your trust and support!
For instant help join us on telegram group here:- https://t.me/trustlogics
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

Well, I think it’s not the problem of the trustlogic then, and besides if the jobseekers are able to love their job if they really want the said position, and ofcourse I am pretty sure that they will love their job if the management is equally treat the employee.

Basically the task of TrustLogics is to minimize the time and cost of companies by providing correct validation of the various profiles, further as per your concern, while posting a job employer specify the roles and responsibilities related to job, and one will apply after reading all the things.  So Definitely employee will enjoy his/her job, as they have applied with there wish.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:08:17 AM

Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then, because it’s too hard to find job now and that is a good decision that before you resign make sure you already have a job waiting on you.

I can’t see anything wrong with that because in the time now we have to be practical some other country like japan they have two or three job at a time as long as you can handle your time.
Trust logics give jobseeker an opportunity to have job and help people become successful in life.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:20:24 AM

As per your concern, we would like to tell you that you will send your data to the organization further they will contact to hiring.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

Do i need to have all the credential ready for applying on this trustlogic?
what are the kind of certificate and documents do i need?
i hope resume is the only thing i need to submit first, and others will follow once i am with the future employer.
i do love the new idea of having the job online but i am afraid for my personal information to be exposed in public especially online.

The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a jobseeker’s resume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: