Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Ahuvali

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Yes! TrustLogics is not helpful in the people here in cryptocurrency but it will all of us to find a stable job that we are comfortable to show our ability. Graduating students will not fear to become unemploy because TrustLogics will help them to search for a new job that is suitable for their degree.
well, een though we are not interested to find a job and send our data to the trustlogigs, we can recommend it to our friends and families that if they want to find a better job that is suited to their skills the trustlogics is they need to make it happen.

Trustlogics is a great place to look for a job. It is not only for those professional with a degree, it is also for the skilled workers who work independently. Trustlogics is a job platform that will help you to find what's the best job that suits your abilities.
Just a little clarification on your idea of the platform ma’am/sir, TrustLogic is not a place to look for a job, it is a platform that provides users both employers and jobseekers a storage of both their personal and professional datas in their database on blockchain for better and more accessible reference for employers and jobseekers.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

The terms listed below have been used in our White-paper and, hence, have been defined to help
you gain a better understanding of our product:

Jobseeker/Candidate – An individual who's equipped with a unique skill set and is looking for a job
opportunity or change from their current employer.

Recruiter – An individual who posts human resource requirements, responsibilities & skills and
works towards finding the right jobseeker. A typical recruiter analyses business gaps and searches
for a candidate who can fill the gap.

Peer – Any user on the TrustLogicsTM platform who has an option to refer a candidate for a job
posted by a Recruiter

INEFFICIENCIES IN THE CURRENT HIRING INDUSTRY

Validators – An organization, institute or a 3rd party Background check company which abides by
government regulations and is authorized to verify and submit a certificate of a candidate about
Educational background, Criminal records, Drug and Health records, and Previous employment.
Service Requester – A person who has availed services from Individual Service Providers (ISPs)

Source: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Will TrustLogic give referral incentive if we refer our friends to them? Does a peer have another access to Trustlogic website? Or will their access be similar to Jobseekers?

TrustLogic has a Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model, it's a process where recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. TrustLogicsTM AI based algorithm notifies Suitable peers about job posting, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
I very much hope that TrustLogicsTM is to streamline the global recruitment industry’s inefficiencies — by using the unchanged and secure characteristics of blockchain and patented technology for the benefit of both professionals and independent service providers (ISPs).
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

we hate KYC as it is not good idea with blockchain who intend to hide our personality!
second, why are they just on one exchange. they are preparing for better!
it is a great thing to do but  will make it

Sad to say but there really is nothing that we can do about it. I honestly think that centralization is the only way that we can push mass adoption for crypto currencies. The only thing we can do is hope that people on top will not take advantage of this  and do bad things with the info they get.

Even how many times we complaint about the KYC rules we do nothing about it. But I know for sure trustlogics will give us more help about the

plan they have to their community investors here. Aside from that TrustLogics, with its patent pending platform, takes a step further and aims to

build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where a user can verify their personal and

professional information, store it on the plato
rm and securely share access to their data with any user or application.

KYC is now necessary for the ICOs not to break the regulations, otherwise they will have a problem launching the project if they will not follow the regulations. Better safe than sorry right, as i have read some ICOs already who had hard time with their project just by not following this simple and doable process. If the person really doesn't want to be subjected to KYC, they can simply wait for the tokens to be available in the market.

You're right that's why alot of ICO's right now are following the regulations given by the government. The problem is are they following they same procedure? KYC is good for people who wants to track their transactions especially if they got hack, but majority don't want this rules coz they will know your information
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:10:21 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Yes! TrustLogics is not helpful in the people here in cryptocurrency but it will all of us to find a stable job that we are comfortable to show our ability. Graduating students will not fear to become unemploy because TrustLogics will help them to search for a new job that is suitable for their degree.
well, een though we are not interested to find a job and send our data to the trustlogigs, we can recommend it to our friends and families that if they want to find a better job that is suited to their skills the trustlogics is they need to make it happen.

Trustlogics is a great place to look for a job. It is not only for those professional with a degree, it is also for the skilled workers who work independently. Trustlogics is a job platform that will help you to find what's the best job that suits your abilities.
Correct, this is for everyone who are willing to send their personal data and find a proper job that suited in their skills and at the same time they think they can do it properly. There are many people here in our country find job in other country,but some of them is not lucky to find a good person as their boss/madam and sadly they will back to their country with nothing. I hope that trustlogics will not allow that kind of person in their company.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:30:37 PM

This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:53:06 PM

The terms listed below have been used in our White-paper and, hence, have been defined to help
you gain a better understanding of our product:

Jobseeker/Candidate – An individual who's equipped with a unique skill set and is looking for a job
opportunity or change from their current employer.

Recruiter – An individual who posts human resource requirements, responsibilities & skills and
works towards finding the right jobseeker. A typical recruiter analyses business gaps and searches
for a candidate who can fill the gap.

Peer – Any user on the TrustLogicsTM platform who has an option to refer a candidate for a job
posted by a Recruiter

INEFFICIENCIES IN THE CURRENT HIRING INDUSTRY

Validators – An organization, institute or a 3rd party Background check company which abides by
government regulations and is authorized to verify and submit a certificate of a candidate about
Educational background, Criminal records, Drug and Health records, and Previous employment.
Service Requester – A person who has availed services from Individual Service Providers (ISPs)

Source: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Thank you for sharing this with us. At least we have the better view on how to identify the people involved in this industry. I am sure that Validators have their great role in evaluating one applicant to be more qualified to every position that they are going to have.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

I beg to disagree but unemployment doesn't only depend on finding a job but how the economy works. Our problem with unemployment is due to DOMINO effect on how we handle things on recruiting people that are really qualified for the job. If we hire the more effective people, the company will surely succeed, more income means more benefits and more benefits means more productivity and more productivity means company stability and more jobs will be offered when the company expands.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:24:19 AM

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

I beg to disagree but unemployment doesn't only depend on finding a job but how the economy works. Our problem with unemployment is due to DOMINO effect on how we handle things on recruiting people that are really qualified for the job. If we hire the more effective people, the company will surely succeed, more income means more benefits and more benefits means more productivity and more productivity means company stability and more jobs will be offered when the company expands.
Trust logics will just give assurance for their employers and the applicants that they will not having a hard time to view his/her information written all we have now is to guarantee the best quality of workforce of the company aside from the job decription, more and more applicants will be satisfy for this kind of system if trustlogic will deliver their promises to the company.

jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:07:40 AM

The company and the governments regulations requires the qualified applicant to verify a certificate like previous

employment, educational background, criminal records, drug and health record.

How can you know the background of the applicants if they have a criminal records or involved on illegal drugs?
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:27:02 AM

I think Trust Logics is the solution in the unemployment rate and answer to problem in our country,

Online job is an opportunity to all jobseeker to find out more about and  what the employers you are interested are looking for,

but how do you see the jobs in this field changing over the next five years? and what are the qualification need to the applicant,

how about the freshmen grad what are some specific skills, work experience or educational background that can make me more competitive for the position to apply.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:03:37 AM

I have some questions that come into my mind. How they can verify that the data provided by each applicant is true and correct?
In addition to providing personal information, work history, education, qualifications, and skills, how can you say the fact that all the information they are giving is accurate?

How can you handle in this matter?
An organization, institute or a 3rd party Background check company which abides by
Thank you for answering the question of angela07 that answer give us idea of how will be done, but what if the applicant using trust logics and he/her is applying to abroad or outside the country how will you verify and check their certificate since you are not here? Can i ask if do you have a third party company or validator on many different countries to validate the requirements and records personally?
That is one of the hurdles that they need to address. "Validators" will definitely be a third party company and I think that would need to be for each country. Also, applying abroad would prove to need a different process since one cannot simply work in a foreign land since there are laws with regards to that.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...
Trustlogic is actually a solution for employers to make it easier for them to choose a candidate based on their qualifications since those qualifications are already verified. It may help a jobseeker search for a job but a jobseeker won't look for a job once hired. It would always be new blood.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

Will freelance job be available with TrustLogic? Will there also be smart contracts in Trustlogic platform? Do we need to upload our resume to Trustlogic as well? Do you have pre-made format for resiume also? Good luck to Trustlogic.

all of the things you said are with the company.
one of the basic is resume! this will have your information.
personally, skills, strength and capability.
TRUST need it for them to scan and to know what to ask for the supporting documents.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

Do i need to have all the credential ready for applying on this trustlogic?
what are the kind of certificate and documents do i need?
i hope resume is the only thing i need to submit first, and others will follow once i am with the future employer.
i do love the new idea of having the job online but i am afraid for my personal information to be exposed in public especially online.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

Education Qualification
DIPLOMA and TRANSCRIPT of records

Previous Employment
certificate of employment

Skill certificates
certificates?

Drug history
medical records or medical certificate

Criminal records
government certificate or police certificate

In our country aside from diploma we have vocational course or skill based courses. Authorized school will issue certificate based on what course or skill you have learned and it means you also passed the exam. It is similar to short courses.
It is hard to get a full time work if you are graduated in vocational course. In my country, there is a contractualization among people who are working in a skilled industry. After of contract, labourers become unemployed due to the difficulty of finding a new company that they will apply. Many people suffers a lot just to find a job and I think, trustlogics will break the suffering of the workers because someday, searching of a job is not a big deal in a laborer.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

Education Qualification
DIPLOMA and TRANSCRIPT of records

Previous Employment
certificate of employment

Skill certificates
certificates?

Drug history
medical records or medical certificate

Criminal records
government certificate or police certificate

In our country aside from diploma we have vocational course or skill based courses. Authorized school will issue certificate based on what course or skill you have learned and it means you also passed the exam. It is similar to short courses.
It is hard to get a full time work if you are graduated in vocational course. In my country, there is a contractualization among people who are working in a skilled industry. After of contract, labourers become unemployed due to the difficulty of finding a new company that they will apply. Many people suffers a lot just to find a job and I think, trustlogics will break the suffering of the workers because someday, searching of a job is not a big deal in a laborer.
Yeah! The competition getting close everyday and it is hard for the workers who have a limited time of work. Contractualization burdens the workers a lot and the amount that we get from 6 months of working is not enough to gain savings and investment. In short, we are just working to support our necessities and not with our future.
For skilled workers, we need trustlogics because even our contracts gone, we can assure that finding of job will become more efficient than usual. Someday, we will see the importance of this project if we cannot find a job just because of unlimited requirements.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

I want to join a bounty campaign

Please check our bounty campaign details here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3439509.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: