Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2024, 02:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840324 times)
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:37:20 AM

Got to love the ignore button.

^ I am with STUPID!
centurion76

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:39:33 AM

If anyone would like to list an auction item (or any other product) on Earthazaar before I actually launch (just want to make sure all the bugs are out of it,) there is a listing bonus (EAC) in it for you. Go here for details: https://earthcointalk.org/groups/earthazaar/forum/topic/earthazaar-launch-and-giveaway/#post-5468

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
minerman1234

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:54:27 AM

Looking at the price and the walls, it looks like the "pump" is not working as intended Smiley

Like always, gravity too strong on earth) This shitty coin cant even climb on pump normally

Just my opinion:
Greedyness is higher than buysupport. I still don't like this aggressive daytrading, everyone is just looking for the fast money. EAC needs better arguments to withstand this shitheads. We need to wait for Incryptex and more shops, more people to acknowledge and to adopt this coin.
I think this needs time, luck, more work of the community and more work from the dev's.
We have 150 coins out there and everyone claims to have THE coin of the future. They will all die except those with a real goal and a real structure.
Maybe Earthcoin doesn't have that structure, community and "headquater".... we will see.

Guys, you dont have ANY advantages next other altcoins.
-no original algorithms for mining/distribution/concept  (just a clone of clone 30sec scrypt)
-vulnerability for Gravity Well from multipools
-poor dev team
-huuuuuge premine, that nobody know where it is

and that's just what I can remember in 5 minutes

Lots of words.  

But I happen to notice something missing from all this hulabaloo about people trying to spread FUD so to speak. Where, pray tell is the premine? You and your cronise WESEAcunt have not answered that question. Tht is why no one can take you guys seriously anymore. You can preach about stepping up to the plate all you want but as long as none of you can come up with an answer to that simple question without more hand-waving and vague bullshit, reasonable people will steer clear of this bear trap.

You again?  Didn't I just finish dealing with you a few pages back?  Did you take the time to read through some of the pages this time?

Look at this fucking idiot. If you can't answer the question without being a pedantic arse then you might as well shut the fuck up mate.

Sigh, just go back and read the pages "mate".  You'll find that some of your concerns are addressed, although probably not to your liking, since you want to know where every single shred of premined EAC is.

Cryptozark did a little detective work to start you on your way.  The consensus is, if you really care that much about a conspiracy, put in the legwork and investigate yourself, reinforce your own arguments.  But be prepared to debate, because if you're going to cry wolf, you'll have to make some valid points considering that:

• The Earthcoin Team has actually been taking the time to respond and have been apologetic about their lack of response.
  • A good portion of the supporters here aren't as concerned about where the premine went, as long as there's forward movement for the coin's development.

You should also take the time to read Biomech's post, maybe it'll learn you something.  If after all that, you still want to grab your pitchfork and play witch hunt, you can always just take it back to the Darkcoin thread.  Maybe they'll listen to you.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
NeedVIP

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:01:18 AM

This was a classic pump and dump.

If u click the 'Depth' chart on cryptsy, 30 minutes ago the buy wall was twice the size as the sell wall.. now it's the opposite
Zaeris

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:22:04 AM

Looking at the price and the walls, it looks like the "pump" is not working as intended Smiley

Like always, gravity too strong on earth) This shitty coin cant even climb on pump normally

Just my opinion:
Greedyness is higher than buysupport. I still don't like this aggressive daytrading, everyone is just looking for the fast money. EAC needs better arguments to withstand this shitheads. We need to wait for Incryptex and more shops, more people to acknowledge and to adopt this coin.
I think this needs time, luck, more work of the community and more work from the dev's.
We have 150 coins out there and everyone claims to have THE coin of the future. They will all die except those with a real goal and a real structure.
Maybe Earthcoin doesn't have that structure, community and "headquater".... we will see.

-no original algorithms for mining/distribution/concept  (just a clone of clone 30sec scrypt)
-poor dev team

Lots of words.  

But I happen to notice something missing from all this hulabaloo about people trying to spread FUD so to speak. Where, pray tell is the premine? You and your cronise WESEAcunt have not answered that question. Tht is why no one can take you guys seriously anymore. You can preach about stepping up to the plate all you want but as long as none of you can come up with an answer to that simple question without more hand-waving and vague bullshit, reasonable people will steer clear of this bear trap.

You again?  Didn't I just finish dealing with you a few pages back?  Did you take the time to read through some of the pages this time?

Look at this fucking idiot. If you can't answer the question without being a pedantic arse then you might as well shut the fuck up mate.
xD Look everyone, slyA can use padantic. I bet you learned that on Family Guy lol. And people can stop bitching about the premine and the community. Seriously... If you don't like the community, add something to it to make it better or just, you know, go away. Oh, and if you don't like the premine, go do something worthwhile that does not deal with beating a dead horse that is probably flattened from all the beating it has received (even though the devs have answered about it, you just can't get the fact that there is honest people out there through your thick skull). You, sir and/or madam(I don't care to check) can go away, because your constant ranting over is annoying as fuck
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:29:57 AM

Haha. I can only pity the mindless fucknuts trying to gang up on me for asking where the premine is? Do you not see how stupid you guys are being defending the devs?

The premine was supposed to be used for the EAC infrastructure not your donations. Oh well. Play stupid games and you'l win stupid prizes. Peace.
Zaeris

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:32:18 AM

I pity the asshole who does nothing but pointlessly bash a coin over subjects that have been dealt with repeatably. Seriously though, why are you still here? Why not just go away?
slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:33:08 AM

Just my opinion:

-poor dev team

Lots of words.  

xD Look everyone, slyA can use padantic. I bet you learned that on Family Guy lol. And people can stop bitching about the premine and the community. Seriously... If you don't like the community, add something to it to make it better or just, you know, go away. Oh, and if you don't like the premine, go do something worthwhile that does not deal with beating a dead horse that is probably flattened from all the beating it has received (even though the devs have answered about it, you just can't get the fact that there is honest people out there through your thick skull). You, sir and/or madam(I don't care to check) can go away, because your constant ranting over is annoying as fuck

Aww. Someone is trying to be snarky but can't even spell right huh? So asking for the premine is beating a dead horse? FUCKING REALLY? No wonder this coin is failing entirely. When last was eartchcoin user here? You can't even think for yourself you cock juggling thundercunt. If you don't like what I ask then ignore me. It's your money on the line not mine.
slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:35:30 AM

I pity the asshole who does nothing but pointlessly bash a coin over subjects that have been dealt with repeatably. Seriously though, why are you still here? Why not just go away?

Just making sure that I get to laugh at cunts like you when this coin finally collapses due to sheer and utter stupidity and ignorance of people like you. You hate dissent. I get it. You're too immature to realise that people are greedy and will fuck you over with smiles. Question the devs, not regurgitate every tired response you can give.
Invisible Hands

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:36:34 AM

First, I didn't read this entire thread so this may have already been covered.  I invest in EAC but I do not mine it.  I would love to mine it but the biggest pool accessible to normal people is poolerino which is still way too small compared to the overall hashrate to compete with the big boys.  This is a problem, normal people without hash farms need to be able to fairly mine EAC.  I invest and mine many coins and I like to help the ones I think have potential like EAC.  Can someone tell me the secret hash pool with a decent hash rate for eac or is it all middlecoin and similar mine/autodump operations?  I don't want to autosell for BTC/LTC I want to hold EAC.  I would like to mine the current 5X payout but poolerino hasn't found a block in over an hour because they have all of 135 MH/s of a total 6.24 GH/s.

Zaeris

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:41:31 AM

Woo! personal attacks. very nice. I am not stupid, if you actually knew who i was (isn't internet anonymity amazing?), you would think quite differently(hehe, if you can think.). But still. Your mind can not begin to comprehend the ventures mine can, so call me stupid and ignorant, but you don't know anything. And woo! I am stupid because I don't care enough to use proper English on the internet? Nope.
Zaeris

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:50:15 AM

Just making sure that I get to laugh at cunts like you when this coin finally collapses due to sheer and utter stupidity and ignorance of people like you. You hate dissent. I get it. You're too immature to realise that people are greedy and will fuck you over with smiles. Question the devs, not regurgitate every tired response you can give.
I honestly bet you are just mad because you panic sold low after buying high. You then probably realized that this coin actually does have a future and the price will raise, and you are just ranting over everything and anything to try and make yourself feel better. It seems the ranters truly only show up when the market isn't doing very well(which all cryptos are facing this atm).
slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:54:46 AM

Woo! personal attacks. very nice. I am not stupid, if you actually knew who i was (isn't internet anonymity amazing?), you would think quite differently(hehe, if you can think.). But still. Your mind can not begin to comprehend the ventures mine can, so call me stupid and ignorant, but you don't know anything. And woo! I am stupid because I don't care enough to use proper English on the internet? Nope.

I honestly bet you are just mad because you panic sold low after buying high. You then probably realized that this coin actually does have a future and the price will raise, and you are just ranting over everything and anything to try and make yourself feel better. It seems the ranters truly only show up when the market isn't doing very well(which all cryptos are facing this atm).

You sound so much like a child trying too hard. Jesus. I don't give a fuck who you are. You dont get to claim "personal attacks" after coming in here like the ignorant fuck you are and not adding anything of value to the conversation. Besides, if you are stupid enough to believe that I am asking the devs for the location and use of the premine, JUST to tank the coin then I cannot help you. Your retardation is terminal at this point. None of the people like you have been able to answer the simple question of what the devs did with the premine. Instead you've blocked your ears because I understand thinking hurts you. It's sad really.
Zaeris

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:03:34 AM

You sound so much like a child trying too hard. Jesus. I don't give a fuck who you are. You dont get to claim "personal attacks" after coming in here like the ignorant fuck you are and not adding anything of value to the conversation. Besides, if you are stupid enough to believe that I am asking the devs for the location and use of the premine, JUST to tank the coin then I cannot help you. Your retardation is terminal at this point. None of the people like you have been able to answer the simple question of what the devs did with the premine. Instead you've blocked your ears because I understand thinking hurts you. It's sad really.
Like you mindlessly repeating yourself is adding anything to this conversation. And you're still calling me stupid? and you are calling ME immature? Anywho, the devs have stated that they are going to remain silent with what they have done with the premine, and the splitting into different accounts is a good thing... It makes something the IT world calls a backup. say an HDD crashed or something, it is better to lose say 1m coins from one wallet then it is to lose 270m. I respect their decision to keep their spending secret. If I had any major amount of money, I wouldn't want random people on the internet to have any idea with were it is. It is called being secure. And, as to the devs only checking in every once in a while, do you know how hard it is to get anything done if you constantly have to stop what you are doing to check in to see what every one of the thousands of earthcoin posts say?
minerman1234

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:08:38 AM

First, I didn't read this entire thread so this may have already been covered.  I invest in EAC but I do not mine it.  I would love to mine it but the biggest pool accessible to normal people is poolerino which is still way too small compared to the overall hashrate to compete with the big boys.  This is a problem, normal people without hash farms need to be able to fairly mine EAC.  I invest and mine many coins and I like to help the ones I think have potential like EAC.  Can someone tell me the secret hash pool with a decent hash rate for eac or is it all middlecoin and similar mine/autodump operations?  I don't want to autosell for BTC/LTC I want to hold EAC.  I would like to mine the current 5X payout but poolerino hasn't found a block in over an hour because they have all of 135 MH/s of a total 6.24 GH/s.

Honestly, I've been wondering where the large pool is myself, I have yet to find it.  But then again, I haven't been pool mining in quite a while, just solo mining.

slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:17:32 AM

Like you mindlessly repeating yourself is adding anything to this conversation. And you're still calling me stupid? and you are calling ME immature? Anywho, the devs have stated that they are going to remain silent with what they have done with the premine, and the splitting into different accounts is a good thing... It makes something the IT world calls a backup. say an HDD crashed or something, it is better to lose say 1m coins from one wallet then it is to lose 270m. I respect their decision to keep their spending secret. If I had any major amount of money, I wouldn't want random people on the internet to have any idea with were it is. It is called being secure. And, as to the devs only checking in every once in a while, do you know how hard it is to get anything done if you constantly have to stop what you are doing to check in to see what every one of the thousands of earthcoin posts say?

Repeating myself trying to get the answer to an unanswered question you fucking ignoramus. And yes. You are painfully stupid and frighteningly immature unfortunately. Also read back what you wrote and ask yourself how incredibly naive you have to be to believe that drivel. They are keeping quiet about what they did with the premine why exactly? I thought it was supposed to be a transparent community? I thought they said it was going towards infrastructure?

If they can't produce the results of 270M EAC premine of the current 1.4 billion in existence then what the fuck are we doing here? They premined 22% of current coins

And we're not supposed to ask questions? get the fuck outta here with that stupid shit.
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:24:36 AM

We have just launched Earthazaar, The Earthcoin Superstore. At Earthazaar you can add your own storefront, sell products, list items for auction, or even post freelance work. Anyone can now easily earn Earthcoin by auctioning used items, selling new products, or providing services.

The only currency we accept is Earthcoin (EAC).

We also have a promotional listing bonus; look here for details: https://earthcointalk.org/groups/earthazaar/forum/topic/earthazaar-launch-and-giveaway/. So, you can earn EAC just for listing an auction item.

You can join Earthazaar by visiting https://earthazaar.com. Just look for the seller links in the footer.

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
Zaeris

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:26:17 AM

Repeating myself trying to get the answer to an unanswered question you fucking ignoramus. And yes. You are painfully stupid and frighteningly immature unfortunately. Also read back what you wrote and ask yourself how incredibly naive you have to be to believe that drivel. They are keeping quiet about what they did with the premine why exactly? I thought it was supposed to be a transparent community? I thought they said it was going towards infrastructure?

If they can't produce the results of 270M EAC premine of the current 1.4 billion in existence then what the fuck are we doing here? They premined 22% of current coins

And we're not supposed to ask questions? get the fuck outta here with that stupid shit.

Huh. We have reached a stale mate(one that for some reason involves calling me stupid). You are to stubborn to stop, and I am to annoyed to quit. Just because you use a bigger font, doesn't mean anything. It doesn't validate your point. It does null, zip, nothing. While it would be cool to see what the premine is used for(mostly out of curiosity. I like seeing how things work(I am wondering how much like a business they operate and such.)). Whining about the premine accomplishes nothing. so yeah.
slyA

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:34:15 AM

Huh. We have reached a stale mate(one that for some reason involves calling me stupid). You are to stubborn to stop, and I am to ignored to quit. Just because you use a bigger font, doesn't mean anything. It doesn't validate your point. It does null, zip, nothing. While it would be cool to see what the premine is used for(mostly out of curiosity. I like seeing how things work(I am wondering how much like a business they operate and such.)). Whining about the premine accomplishes nothing. so yeah.

Again like the stupid child you are, you did not answer my question but instead chose to question my font size? Are you that juvenile and naive? Fucking hell. So asking question accomplishes nothing but not asking questions does what exactly? I'm whining by holding the devs accountable for promises they made? For asking for transperency when they are looking to get more investors into EAC? What happens when more people start asking the questions I'm asking?Will you and the stupid fucks like you tell them they are all whining?

Honestly its cunts like you that have turned off many people from EAC. YOUR NAIVETE ENCOURAGES THESE SCAM DEVS TO KEEP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU. I should not have bothered because it will be too late when the scales fall out of your eyes. It will be another MT.GOX again when this coin tumbles below 20 satoshi and you and your bag holding friends rally around and kumbaya about how you're going to save the whales wjile the devs are laughing all the way to the banks with your "investments". Its a sad state of affairs.
minerman1234

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:39:50 AM

Huh. We have reached a stale mate(one that for some reason involves calling me stupid). You are to stubborn to stop, and I am to ignored to quit. Just because you use a bigger font, doesn't mean anything. It doesn't validate your point. It does null, zip, nothing. While it would be cool to see what the premine is used for(mostly out of curiosity. I like seeing how things work(I am wondering how much like a business they operate and such.)). Whining about the premine accomplishes nothing. so yeah.

Again like the stupid child you are, you did not answer my question but instead chose to question my font size? Are you that juvenile and naive? Fucking hell. So asking question accomplishes nothing but not asking questions does what exactly? I'm whining by holding the devs accountable for promises they made? For asking for transperency when they are looking to get more investors into EAC? What happens when more people start asking the questions I'm asking?Will you and the stupid fucks like you tell them they are all whining?

Honestly its cunts like you that have turned off many people from EAC. YOUR NAIVETE ENCOURAGES THESE SCAM DEVS TO KEEP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU. I should not have bothered because it will be too late when the scales fall out of your eyes. It will be another MT.GOX again when this coin tumbles below 20 satoshi and you and your bag holding friends rally around and kumbaya about how you're going to save the whales wjile the devs are laughing all the way to the banks with your "investments". Its a sad state of affairs.

Haha man, you don't quit!  You are literally like a child who cries louder when told no.

No, slyA!  Bad slyA!  No!

But seriously though, if no one wants your "help", don't you feel you should stop offering it?  Stop acting like a missionary sent here from the crypto-god to inject your opinion upon those who don't want your advice to begin with.

Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: