Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
trangoccho

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:59:42 AM

Choosing a good ICO to participate in a bounty campaign is not easy. We may lose the effort to participate in it for a month or two if it does not go to the floor. I also met one or two times, they sold the ICO finished and flew away with the money that investors have invested in them. If you believe I believe I would like to point you to the Eloncity project. This is a global clean energy project which is a continuation of the CMT ABT MVP.
Eloncity is a potential Chinese project. It was consulted and marketed by the krypital team. This is a professional consulting company and the projects they introduce are very successful. Eloncity is also very active in activities such as World tour
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:00:08 AM

Yeah i agree with that bounty hunters instantly dump the coin. But we cannot blame for what they did, maybe they need that money for daily needs. I suggest for bounty hunters to hold for a while dont dump the coin. Its so sad when the price is not even reach ico price. Im afraid if this happen every time investor part away from ico project.

gitotedjo

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:02:00 AM

I agree with you, it is true, that the majority of the crypto community will sell tokens from their ICO results. However, it is not entirely the fault of them, it is a free right for them to do. Sometimes, they want to keep these tokens until their price is above the ICO price, but because of their poor economic conditions, they will inevitably have to sell the token.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
please use your common sense and your logic because the allocation of bounty is only one to five percent, you compare it with the allocation of tokens sold for investors on average reaching fifty percent. five percent compared to fifty percent, very much different. think it.œ
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:09:44 AM

the fall of prices was not all wrong from the bounty hunter. take a look at the allocation of the total received by the bounty hunter. not even far from the large allocation for investors. This can not be said the bounty hunter causes the decline in prices. Moreover, the allocation of a bit that not even all sell and some even prefer to hold as well.

Melit02

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:13:03 AM

Yes, hold your token for a few months and wait for the higher price for it. Read properly the information on the project if they are really hard working for success. They stop their ico because they fail and they can't do anything to continue their project.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:48:04 AM

Being a bounty hunters must be patience and hardworking in all task you are doing. For the token rewarded by the bounty campaign you must beware for the price of it, you have to be observant and if you think the price will continue to go dip then hold it and wait til it become high before you sell it. Think wisely on selling your tokens.
|BitcoinZ|

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

We should understand that it's the abundance Hunter's entitlement to hold or offer their prizes as they so wish and no. One can stop them, it's the reward of the exertion they put in hence they can't be reprimanded to such an extent, it's anyway a reality that their dumping demonstration puts most speculators to a disservice, in any case. In the event that you did your exploration well and agreed to a decent ICO then the estimation of the coins will recoup after at some point regardless of whether the dumpers dump, so there truly is nothing to stress over.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:10:56 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

When bounty hunters receive payouts from token projects, I think it's their right to sell or hold. And that is the process to invest in crypto without capital or need money to get Altcoin.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:15:53 AM

well its really hard to hold token from a bounty campaign because the others will dump their coins when they receive it.
gungun08

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:17:42 AM

At display, the offer of all token directly after the circulation is a noteworthy issue for ICO ventures. What's more, my recommendation is that on the off chance that you trust and take part in any ICO venture, it's a smart thought to hold the token of the task as opposed to offering it quickly in the wake of being recorded on the trade floor. Raise the Token if the potential is expanded by ten times in the event that you hold.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:19:53 AM

well its really hard to hold token from a bounty campaign because the others will dump their coins when they receive it.
most of the bounty hunters will soon sell coins after receiving their prizes, but this is the right of everyone who has a crypto, want to hold or sell I guess is the right of each bounty hunter. the obvious effect of price drop in the market does not necessarily bounty hunter error.
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 04:23:33 AM

The best advice to all hunters from me is, hunters should be patient enough to hold some quality coins in their wallet. There is no need dumping all the coins obtained just for instant gratification. The coins we dump most times do turn to be very excellent if held for a longer period.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

most of the bounty hunters will soon sell coins after receiving their prizes,but this is the right of everyone who has a crypto, want to hold or sell I guess is the right of each bounty hunter. the obvious effect of price drop in the market does not necessarily bounty hunter error.

Not all Bounty hunters fault why the token price falls.there are some projects that they first distribute investors tokens and its price is still dump even if there is no bounty distribution.because there are also investors who sell their token especially when they see that they will earn.so do not blame the bounty hunters why the price is dump because they are working hard to get that token and they have their own decision what they do to earn.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

The best solution would be to pay the bounty hunters in ETH rather than in the tokens. The ICOs are paying only 1% to 4% of their total revenues to the bounty hunters. So I don't think that it is going to hurt terribly.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:25:19 AM

Since most of the people here thinks that being a bounty hunter was just all about money, well you are on point and i believe people like us are a very big help for the industry in order for the ICO's to became recognize all over the world. Well imagine ICO's without us, it will be too hard for them to reach their target investors for sure.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

yes of course, do not be too hasty to sell the assets we have when the market price is unstable. usually this happens because of panic experienced, because do not want to lose too much. a real trader must know how to trade well when the market price is falling usually does not last long. so if it's still better to keep holding it for a while.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 05:29:08 AM

yes, this is a good suggestion for the prize hunters, we hope that the prize hunters to understand in advance about an ico project. so that hunters do not sell their coins without a count. because very often I find a hunter not understanding the ico project they are promoting.

abrr

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:44:02 AM

I totally agree. This situation is very acute. Because of the fact that hunters immediately sell their tokens, the price falls. I try to hold coins, especially if I see that the project is very good.
abrr

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

I totally agree. This situation is very acute. Because of the fact that hunters immediately sell their tokens, the price falls. I try to hold coins, especially if I see that the project is very good.

However, it happens that I see the situation on the market and I see that the coin loses very much in value. And this forces me to sell too, in order to make some money. Just a lot of hunters want to make a profit here and now. This is easy money, and why complicate everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: