Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:13:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6878 times)
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:56:43 PM

You're are right to an extent! However not only dumping by  bounty participants may be responsible for a depreciating price. I have seen some projects in which price fell below ico price even when bounty participants haven't been paid. So I think, there are other factors responsible for such low price which are not totally dependent on dumping by bounty participants.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

I find it laughable when bounty hunters are labeled dumpers but in reality it's not fact. Bounty hunters only receive a tiny fraction of the token supply. Think of the huge investors who got in during private and pre sale with bogous bonuses, they are the ones who dump their coins once it is listed. Remember that in some cases, it takes at least 30 days to months before bounty hunters are paid and usually by then the price has already plumerated.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Your advice is a great one but one of the reasons bounty hunters dump their token is because of money, these bounty hunters need money to pay their bills and sustain their families, so they need to sell some of their tokens to raise money.

HOMT

Powered by,
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

Bounty hunters tends to be impatient and at most times falls to the risks of losing after commitment and dedication of their limited time. My advice is to be patient, scrutinize the market, evaluate the project by checking on update of the projects, it's usefulness, it's bounty managers and the team behind it's existence.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

I think that the price of a coin does not always depend on those who sell the awards. This is most likely due to the ETH

butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I think bounty hunters earn their cards through labor and they have the right to choose the time of sale. If you do not want your hunters to sell their cards you should offer a great and potential project then they will retain, or you can simply pay them ETH or BTC.
Dumoren

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:22:02 AM

As an abundance seeker, you should think about uncovering the item that you are advancing, great that is the fundamental reason of why you are joining that battle right? Anyway, I am more than beyond any doubt in that there are many individuals that dont think about this
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

I think that the tokens earned by the bounty hunters through their own labor have the right to choose the timing of the sale. If the project party is worried that the price will drop, then you can choose to pay the equivalent value of Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of hoping others not to sell.
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

Well my advice to bounty hunters is to always read the thread And whitepaper as to know what the project is all about before engaging in it also they have to cultivate the rabbit of following all rules and regulation guiding the project and should always feel free to ask questions to the right channel whenever they are not clear
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

Not always, i do not agree with this assertion, ico investors also dump tokens at will especially when enormous bonus are given to sell out ico an example is seal investors were given 370% bonus tell me why price will not dump.

It is not good to forbid people to dump their tokens, but it is also not good when people dump their tokens all at once.

Lympo had good token distribution. The distribution took place trough several weeks, so they didn't send Lympo tokens to all people all at once.

This was very good move, because it stabilized the price. Who wanted to dump the tokens they could dump, but it didn't affected the price very much, because bounty hunters and other could sell tokens only after they recieved them.

Maxpayne86

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

You're right in your point but how to make all the bounty hunters do that? Many of bounty hunters waiting patiently for their profit from bounties and can't wait more after it coming on exchanges because it's their life and they need that money
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

I agree with you about the tokens that are obtained from the success of the ICO. Many throw tokens at any price. Whereas according to my point of view, it would be better if it was held or held before selling at any price.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

hello! i think i've noticed this tendency too, but now you describe it really clear. i hope we'll still be able to find a decent bounty campaign no matter how twisted it all could be at times

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

I think bounty hunters earn their cards through labor and they have the right to choose the time of sale. If you do not want your hunters to sell their cards you should offer a great and potential project then they will retain, or you can simply pay them ETH or BTC.
What you are saying is true but there are some hunters out there that all they want is for the token to get listed on an exchange for them to sell for their money. They do not care whether the coin will be great in future or not

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

Man, most of bounty coins don't worth that money, so they try to get rid off such coin. It is a competency and if I know that other hunters will drop their coins,what should I waiting for?
 i would better sell first and then buy lower.

Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

What you are saying is true but there are some hunters out there that all they want is for the token to get listed on an exchange for them to sell for their money. They do not care whether the coin will be great in future or not
Yes, of course the hunters will hold the tokens they get from the results of their hard work if the project has the potential to develop. However, they also have the right to immediately sell it for various reasons.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

The board is certainly not bad, however, for example, if the company announces the exchange, where it guarantees that the value of their token will be equal to 1 dollar, and the guys at forkdelta sell at 0.05 - this is better for holders. Purchase and wait for the start of the exchange - you can go to a good plus. However, it may turn out that those who sold at 0.05, have made a profit, and the holders - no. Therefore, it is better that everyone should do what they wants.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

A good advice for all bounty hunters, since even we only have a little amount of crypto here we should always think that we are also a stakeholder here in cryptocurrency since we are all part of it. A bounty hunter can do whatever he likes in his/her coins. Since we don't have any idea why he/she dump her coins.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

I do not agree that all bounty hunters  sell all coins at once. It often happens that the price falls even before the bounty hunters  are given coins
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

I think the biggest part of being a decent bounty hunter is knowing when to dump the tokens and try not to do it when everyone else does.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: